Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh baby I’ll fuck you again……and again………and again.” he said gently. Then they climaxed together.

Derrick finally pulled out of her and laid beside her. A flood of jism ran out of her and she got up to clean herself. “Not yet, lay here with me.”

“But you bedspread will be a mess.”

“It can be washed later.” He pulled her back to him. And they laid in each others arms in silence for awhile.

“My God, your incredible.” She finally whispered.

“Correction, we’re incredible together.” He said. She smiled, she was happier now than she could ever remember. She knew they were in love.

******

The following year at the beginning of summer break Matty and Derrick told their parents about their relationship. It was very hard on all four of them. The parents would not let them live in their house under these circumstances. Since they would not promise that they would not sleep together, they moved out and got an apartment together for the summer. There was a period of crying, anger, and harsh comments from both sides for a short while. But in time, the parents saw that their love was genuine, and accepted that this was their fate. Now they are proud and loving grandparents.

12