Fate is a Funny Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, if you'd rather, Angela, we can just take these through and have a drink and watch TV for a while. I'll understand?" Fear gripped me; surely he wasn't getting cold feet! I tried to treat is as a joke, shaking my head and a finger at him,

"Don't you dare tease me now darling. It's been a long time for both of us. Tonight we are going to make the most of it. As for tomorrow, well that is another day." I beckoned him seductively,

"Come into my boudoir, and to hell with the world, let's make tonight ours." Heading for my bedroom slowly, and waggling my behind in what I hoped was irresistible fashion, I strained to hear his footsteps following me.

I had a twin-seat couch by the window; I beckoned him to it, switched on a table lamp, and closed the curtains.

"That's more cosy, let's get comfortable, and have that drink." I sat next to him. As he poured the drinks, I said,

"Make mine a large one, Martin. I've a feeling we both feel a little nervous and need to relax." He handed me a glass, poured his own, and put the bottle to the side, then raised his glass towards mine,

"Uh, good health, cheers, Angela." I looped my arm through his, and took a sip of his glass, smiling at him,

"To us, Martin, and to hell with the world." He took a sip of my drink, then freed his arm from mine, and blushed as he stammered,

"Look, Angela, I don't want you to think - well - it's - I've never been with a girl before. Not that way. I've never - never done it. Damn, what I mean is I'm a virgin." He looked down dejected and helplessly. I had to reassure him quickly, without seeming patronising or disappointed, and replied brightly,

"Well it's high time you did. We all have a first time for everything. I'm honored that your first time will be with me. Now stop fussing, have your drink. There's no hurry, we have all night. Relax Martin, love. We'll get on fine." I gave him a reassuring kiss, hug, and snuggled against him. I felt him slowly relaxing, then cuddle closer.

"Angela. You really are a nice person. And you really are damnably sexy with it." He gave me an extra cuddle. The remark made me feel really good. 'Maybe I wasn't passed it yet.' I smiled contentedly to myself. I changed the subject.

"You said you had a sister? Is she married?"

"No. She looks after Mum. Mum's got multiple sclerosis. She's not my blood Mum, and Karen is not my real sister. We are both adopted. They couldn't have children of their own, and when Dad died in Viet Nam, Karen stayed with Mum and is still with her. They live in North Carolina. I would love you to meet them sometime."

The drink was having its effect; My hand strayed to rub his thigh lightly, his legs opened in response. We sat quietly, both gaining confidence. As I found, and rubbed over his growing erection, he put his drink down, gave me a kiss, and his hand found my own thigh, and started moving towards my panties. As it found, and covered the center of my sexual desires, and pressed gently, my hips thrust to meet his attentions. Giving his penis a firm squeeze, I clapped my free hand over his hand covering my vagina, and assisted it in stimulating me.

"God, Martin, I really want you. Let's get naked and get on the bed." I kissed him again, and stood to undress.

"We can put the light out if it will make you feel more at ease Martin?"

"What, and rob me of the view? I'm new to this, Angela, and I intend to make the most of it. I think that drink did me the world of good." He laughed, and sat admiring me as I completed undressing.

"I dreamed of seeing you naked, Angela. I never thought it would ever happen. I feel like I just won the lottery."

"Well look all you want", I did a pirouette, and stretched out onto the bed, legs invitingly parted, arms stretched wide.

"I'm all yours, darling, don't keep me waiting." He realised he was still fully clothed, stood and divested himself of everything, and lay on his side next to me on the bed. His hand found and cupped my breast, his mouth found the nipple of the other.

"If I make a pig's ear of this, Angela, you tell me. I just want to please you and make you happy." His caresses were firm, but very tender. I Knew I was starting to moan as his mouth and hand explored my upper body. He moved to kiss my neck, my ear, blew softly in the ear, then nibbled it, and moved back to my breast. I could feel an orgasm building. I found his penis and started to manipulate it. He gasped,

"Damn, DAMN. Sorry". He ejaculated almost instantly all over me. I grabbed his hand and pressed it to my clitoris, and my own orgasm erupted.

"Wow! Martin, I think we both needed that." I held him close, found his mouth, kissed him softly.

"No need to be sorry, love. Now we've got the first rush over we can love each other properly. We have all night, darling." I fondled his whole body. Slowly, he started responding, and soon we were caressing each other with hands, mouths, tongues, gradually moving towards another more controlled peak of sexual desire.

For an amateur, he had a surprising knack of doing the right things to pull my sexual wire. So many guys I'd been with were of the 'Bang, bang, thank you Ma'am' variety. All they wanted to do was get their rocks off; all they did was leave me un-fucked, and unsatisfied. Martin was one of those rare breeds of males that put the pleasures of the woman first...

He approached lovemaking with a tenderness and desire to please which lifted me into sexual realms of pure ecstasy so intense, he almost killed me with love. He led me through a series of preliminary orgasms, that had me literally screaming and begging for more. Having induced such a wild and wanton passion that filled every fiber of my being, and set every single nerve in my body on edge, he simply held me there. His caresses, kisses, manipulations, drove me almost insane. I became an insatiable nymphomaniac, with him as my torturer.

After those first few orgasms, time after time he led me to the very edge of what I felt would be total ecstasy, then changed tactics and concentrated on another part of my body with tongue, teeth, lips, hands. I never knew I had so many erogenous zones. His skilful manipulations instilled electrifying impulses of pleasure wherever they landed on me. He turned my body parts from toenails to fingertips into a multitude of sensory hotspots, each with the capacity to delight with the same capacity as a fully aroused clitoris.

When he finally conceded to my frantic begging, and plunged his penis deep inside me, it felt like my body was being invaded by an endless series of lust-filled exploding balls of lightning. It thrust me onto a gigantic, seemingly endless, crazy, sexual roller-coaster ride of gut-wrenching frenzied, and all-consuming peaks of unimaginable sexual rapture.

How long it lasted before I swooned, I do not know. I came to, and opened my eyes to find his gazing into mine with an expression of love so intense I found myself crying as I held him to me...

As I said at the start - ' Fate is a funny thing: A chance encounter, missed bus, or innocent remark, can change our whole lives.'

We have been together now for three heavenly years. The fact that when I helped Martin trace his natural mother, and we found out the truth changed nothing - why should it - we are human, and have a love for each other that others can only envy.

(If you want to know how he did that to me, read my 'How to pleasure a lady - and yourself.")

12