Fated Reunion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers

"So what did you want us for?" Jeff asked as the ladies began to tidy up the bride's makeup and hair.

"Nothing," Mark responded. "Just didn't want to be left alone with a group of chatty women."

"Hey we don't mind hanging out with some beautiful girls," Matt said giving Angie a wink. She blushed when he did.

"And we don't mind the company guys," Jennifer said when she heard him. For a second Mark thought he saw her and Shawn lock eyes and smile at each other.

"So where are you guys going for your honeymoon again?" Dan asked.

"Maui, Hawaii," Nicole said.

"That is so unfair," Megan spoke up. "I want to go to Hawaii."

"Well sissy, when it's your turn to get married feel free," Mark told her. Everyone but her laughed.

"Linda, don't you live in Hawaii?" Angie asked.

"Yep. Why do you think that's where they're going?"

After the girls were done redoing Nicole's makeup and hair the wedding party began to leave. All except for Linda who asked to have a word with her friends. They waited until everyone was out of the room and then shut the door.

"Well first, I wanted to wish you guys the best in the world," she said pausing a little and taking a deep breath. "I also wanted to let you guys know that you two are going to be an unofficial aunt and uncle."

"You're pregnant!?" Nicole shouted and then threw her arms around Linda when she nodded yes. "How long have you known?"

"About two weeks, but the doctor says it's been official for about a month," Linda replied breaking the hug to give Mark one. "And yes Richard knows as well. But I wanted to tell you first before telling anyone else, that is except our parents of course."

"So you know we're going to have to announce this during the reception," Mark told her.

"Not if she doesn't want us to," Nicole said giving Mark a smack on the arm.

"It's ok if you want to. I kinda guessed you guys would. I just wanted you two to hear it first."

"I can't believe it! You're going to be a mommy!" Nicole squealed before hugging her friend again.

***

All the guests arrived shortly after Linda's revelation, and after they were all seated Mark and Nicole were introduced as Mr. and Mrs. Holest. There was a large applause as they entered the outdoor area. The sky had only a few small clouds so the sun was out bright today. The two made their way to the table and before they could sit they received hugs from both of their mothers and fathers. By that time it was about four P.M.

The reception went into full swing after that. First was the dinner, everyone was starved by then. Then it was the cutting of the cake, Nicole mischievously wiped some frosting on Mark's nose when they fed each other a bite. Next were the dances, which afterwards Mark was buzzed enough from the champagne that he couldn't help requesting T-Pains 'Bartender', and then lip singing it to Nicole. After that was the bouquet toss.

Then they heard speeches from both their mothers and fathers. And finally it was time for their speeches which they both first thanked everyone for coming and then said romantic things to the other. Mark went first then Nicole. But the latter had something else to say after she was done crying a little more.

"Ok, I also have one more thing to say before the party continues," she said after breaking from her and Mark's latest kiss. She looked at where Linda and Richard were sitting, and they immediately knew what it was and smiled. "Most of you know that I and my maid of honor, Linda, have been the best of friends for years and years. Well today I just got a bombshell dropped on me and she said I could share it with everyone here. It seems that Linda is, I can't believe I'm saying this, pregnant with her and Richard's first baby!"

There was a loud roar of applause and cheers from the entire party. Some of Nicole's and Linda's friends rushed over to hug the mother to be. Nicole waited until everyone calmed down before talking again.

"So now that we have even more reason to, let's have some more fun!"

The rest of the night was spent dancing, talking (especially about Linda's big news), and drinking. It was almost about midnight when the party started to disperse. The newly weds left about twelve thirty, finding their limo done up with streamers, cans tied to strings, and a just married sign on the back window. Mark, Nicole, Linda and Richard all had to catch a red eye to their destination at two in the morning. Their bags were packed and ready in the limo already.

They met Linda and Richard at the airport, got themselves checked in, boarded the plane and were in their first class seats by one forty-five. The couples sat in the middle row of seats. Four seats long it was perfect. The two men got the isles and the girls got to sit next to each other.

Mark and Nicole had moderated themselves with their drinking, wanting to be able to talk with their friends who hadn't had anything. They only did for a while. After about an hour into the flight Richard passed out. Linda followed suit after a while, leaving the newly weds to themselves. At that point Mark conceded his isle seat to a pleading Nicole.

"I still can't believe she's pregnant," Nicole whispered.

"Looks like we have some catching up to do," Mark chuckled.

"Please, not right now. I just want us to be together for a while. Just us, as husband and wife."

"So what do you think of that Mrs. Hollest?" Mark's grin was from ear to ear.

"Oh god, that's going to take some getting used to," she rolled her eyes. "But it's something that I really don't mind getting used to."

The two kissed again, tongues exploring the familiar territory of their mouths. They wrapped their arms around each other, pressing their bodies together.

Mark broke the kiss real quick and poked his head up over the seats. When he was satisfied that everyone else was asleep he sat back down in his seat, pulling Nicole back into another kiss. His hand went to the middle of her blouse and started to undo the three middle ones.

"Mark!" Nicole gasped in a whisper. "What are you doing?"

Mark didn't answer, but instead slid his hand into her blouse after undoing the buttons. He went straight for her breast and groped it through her bra. She gasped, this time from pleasure, as he began to massage it. He rolled the soft mounds and tweaked the nipples through the cloth. Soon her little buds stood out proudly.

"Nicole," Mark breathed into her ear. "Have you ever joined the mile-high club?"

"Um... no," she whispered.

"Neither have I. And it's a club I've wanted to join."

"Now that you mention it... so have I."

"Ahem," they both jumped slightly in their seats from the cough.

Mark removed his hand and Nicole tried her best to close her blouse back up when they saw the stewardess standing in the isle next to them. She was a tall, slender, mocha skinned lady with gorgeous curves. She smiled knowingly at the couple as to tell them she caught them but it was all right. After looking around real quick she knelt down to whisper to them.

"I wanted to give you guys a complementary reminder of how spacious the first class restroom is," she said. She then winked at them, stood up and walked away.

Mark and Nicole were stunned as they watched her leave. They looked back at each other, the confusion still mirrored in their faces. Nicole shrugged and then got up from her seat, taking off her blazer and setting it on the seat. She told Mark to wait for a moment and then to come to the ladies room and knock, before she walked down the isle.

Mark did as he was told and waited for a few moments, thinking that he was going to have to thank the stewardess later for the idea. He got up and made his way down the isle to the ladies room. He looked around before knocking, and then looked around one time. He caught a glimpse of the stewardess smiling at him from the other side of first class. He smiled back before a hand reached out and pulled him into the bathroom.

The couple's hands ran across each others bodies as they were once again embraced in a kiss. Mark quickly freed Nicole's blouse from the waistband of her skirt, and after finding that she hadn't buttoned it back up, undid the rest of buttons opening it up. The clasp for her bra was in the front so he quickly undid that as well, freeing her luscious breasts.

Nicole leaned against the bathroom wall and gasped as Mark took her right nipple into her mouth. She reached down and grabbed his cock through the slacks as he playfully bit and flicked his tongue across the rose bud. Every now and again he would switch breasts and soon both nips were hard as rocks.

Nicole pushed him back after a while and sank to her knees. She undid his belt, button, and zipper, and then yanked down his slacks and boxers. She smiled as she looked at his member standing full mast, proudly before her. She gave it a few pumps before wrapping her lips around her husbands cock.

Mark groaned and leaned his head forward against the wall as Nicole started to bob on his dick. She always gave good blowjobs and was always happy to suck on him. She switched to licking his head and shaft real quick and then to taking him deep into her mouth. The she released him and stood up.

Mark turned Nicole around so that her front was pressed against the wall. He pulled her back making her bend at the waist until her ass stood out. He kneeled behind her pushing her skirt up, gripping her thong and pulling it down. Nicole moaned as his mouth touch her pussy once again.

Mark grabbed handfuls of her ass as he slid his tongue up and down her wet lips. He flicked it over her clit a few times before pushing his taster into her tight hole. At one point he took his tongue out and slid it up to her tight anus. He swirled his tongue around her little brown eye before pushing it in a little. Nicole had never done anal before and was scared to try it. She told him maybe some day. Just not today.

"Mark... that's exit only for now," she gasped at him.

"Yes ma'am," he said standing up and positioning his cock at her entrance. "Guess we'll have to settle for this."

Mark pushed the head of his dick once again into her tight pussy. They both held their breaths until he was base deep in her. As soon as Mark began to move in and out of her the plane his some turbulence and began to shake a little. Not enough to throw them around, but enough to add some extra vibrations.

Encouraged by this Mark grabbed Nicole's hips and began thrusting hard into her. Nicole moaned loudly as he did, her orgasm already beginning to build. She controlled her voice but let out a small cry with each thrust.

In moments Nicole came. She had to shove some of her shirt into her mouth to muffle them scream. Her pussy squeezed Mark's dick but he still did not cum. Instead he kept pumping into her not giving her a moments rest. He didn't stop until she begged him, for fear of going insane from coming too much.

Mark pulled out of her and sat on the toilet. When he did Nicole slumped to the ground trying to catch her breath. She looked at her lover who was stroking his cock, and staring at her. They smiled at each other, their whole bodies sweating once again.

"Did you want to go back to our seats?" Mark asked. "Or do you have enough energy left for one more ride?"

"We can't go back to the seats with you like that," Nicole gave him a hot grin, and stood back up. "I think I can manage to get you off."

Nicole kissed Mark as he slid a little ways off the seat. She then straddled his lap and guided the dick back into her tight pussy. She settled into a motion of only raising her self a little bit and then grinding her pelvis into him as she came down. She didn't do this often but Mark loved it when she did.

Mark pulled her to him so that he could kiss her again, pushing his tongue deep into her mouth. He wanted to let her know how good she was making him feel. Just then the plane hit another pocket of turbulence. He broke the kiss and grunted as the vibrations ran through him. He looked at his wife. Her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open slightly. He knew what that meant.

"Mark, I didn't expect this to happen but I'm close again," she told him.

"I know," he told her. "I can see it in your face. I'll hold off until you cum again, but for now just look at me."

Nicole did as she asked, staring straight into Mark's eyes as she continued to move up and down on him. The turbulence made his cock feel like a vibrator inside of her, silently buzzing away. She felt Mark's thumb on her clit rubbing furiously, a sign that he too was close. But he didn't need to bother, she was already there.

"Oh god, Mark!" She cried as silently as she could. "I'm gonna cum again. Oh shit!"

"Do it!" Mark grunted. "I'm going to as well!"

This time Mark was first to blow, but Nicole was only a few seconds behind. The twitching of Mark's dick inside of her sent her over the top and she came burying her mouth into Mark's shoulder and letting out her cry. Mark kissed her neck as her dick shot its last bit into the tight hole.

They stayed together with Nicole collapsed on top of Mark. Both were too exhausted to do anything else. They were even to tired to worry about the cum spilling from Nicole's sore hole after Mark's dick slid out. They just stayed there holding each others exhausted bodies.

"I love you so much Mark," Nicole said when she had enough breath to speak again.

"I love you too Nicole," he replied as she raised her head again to look him in the eyes before kissing once again.

***

They had been back in their seats for about a half an hour and were about twenty minuets away from landing. They could barely make out the islands. It was a clear day, but they were probably going to sleep it away because they still hadn't slept. They had been to busy talking about their day and night. Linda and Richard were still zonked out.

"So what do you think of the mile-high club?' Mark asked his wife.

"Oh boy," Nicole breathed in response. "It was quite an experience. I'm beginning to think that was one of the best times for me."

"What about that time at Misty's?"

"I said one of the best. Not the best."

The mocha skinned stewardess came by and Mark stopped her before she could pass. He first thanked her for the 'reminder' which she smiled and said that he was very welcome. And then the couple started to mingle a little with her.

The ladies name was Delilah. They were surprised to find out that she lived in the Washington area as well. After getting her number they said that she would have to come by for some drinks at the bar. They would be on the house as well. She readily agreed before having to leave and help other passengers. They heard Linda groan, and turned to find her holding her vomit bag.

"You alright honey?" Richard was awake as well, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. She answered by covering her mouth with the bag and throwing up into it.

I've never known you to be air sick Linda," Mark said.

"Morning sickness dummy," Nicole said.

"It's how I pretty much how I started to suspect," Linda said after throwing up a second time into the bag.

"Look what you have to look forward to some day," Mark said turning to his wife.

"Yeah, I'm going to love being pampered by you. But not for a while though," she replied.

"You don't need to be pregnant to get pampered. I'm going to pamper you a lot this week."

Nicole squealed in anticipation and threw her arms around Mark, just as the plane started to make its decent.

Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers
12