Father Time Pt. 06

Story Info
Scott and Molly try not to mention incest for one night.
3.6k words
4.04
38.2k
30

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DON'T MENTION IT

When I visited Molly on her business trip, we made our first deliberate attempt to have a baby together. Unrelated to that, I had joked that she was grounded for two weeks when she got back. I drove home the next day, and she came back about a week later. I told her she had to come home directly after work. (Naturally, I meant after she picked Emma up from day care when she got off early enough.) We continued our efforts every night. On the fourth night or so, while I was delivering my first payload of the night, she yelled, "Oh, yes! Come in my pussy! Daddy! Daddy-Daddy-Daddy-Daddy-Daddy!" As I eased myself down on top of her, she moaned, "Oh, yeah ... We're gonna have a forbidden baby, aren't we, Daddy?"

The first time we'd fucked, the taboo aspect was a big part of the turn-on, but hearing her say the word "forbidden" to describe a very real possibility brought out a disturbing reaction for me. After I'd recovered, I got off her and sat up. "Sit up, Honey," I told her.

She did. She looked lovingly at me and asked, "What is it, Daddy?"

I flinched a little. "Molly, I love you."

"I love you, too," she told me. She leaned forward and kissed me.

"And giving you another baby would make me happy. I mean that."

She took my hand and fell back. "Then do me again, Daddy!"

I pulled my arm back and pulled her up with me. "I'm not sure you're taking this seriously," I told her.

She frowned. "I'm the one who went through a seven-hour childbirth. I had to tell you and the other people I love that I was pregnant and see the disappointed looks on their faces because I'm not married. I have to leave my little girl with strangers for ten hours on a slow day. When I see a headline about a day care closing, I pray to God it's not Emma's, especially if it's because there was abuse going on." She was almost in tears, angry tears. "And despite all that, I've found someone who makes me want to go through it all again. Don't tell me I'm not taking this seriously!"

"I'm glad to hear that," I said. "I've always been proud of you for being so responsible, but that's not what I meant. I'm talking about the fact that I'm your father. Our relationship is so forbidden that people who oppose gay marriage use us to show what'll be legal if it happens. I wanna make sure the idea doesn't just appeal to you because it's forbidden."

"Dad, you just told me how responsible you think I am. Do you really think I want it just because it's salacious? That's ridiculous."

"Anyway, I have an idea. Humor me. Tomorrow when we make love, let's try to go the whole night without mentioning that we're related. Either of us. Do you think you can do that?"

Molly didn't hesitate. "Absolutely, ... Scott." She leaned back again, and this time I let her pull me back. She spread her legs underneath and said, "Now put a baby in me!"

"Maybe I feel like doing the opposite," I said.

"What do you mean, the opposite?" she asked. I had already scooted back, and my face was between her legs. I looked up at the sight of her beautiful tits. Motherhood had certainly been good to her there! "Oh, that!" she squealed. "Yeah, I could go for that instead."

I rubbed the sides of her tits while I licked a circle around her pussy and tasted her juice. "Mmm, it's been a long time since I tasted this." I drew my tongue between her pussy lips and smacked my lips. "I'd forgotten how sweet your pussy tastes."

"Eat me ..."

I could tell she was trying not to say the word. "That's not till tomorrow. Go ahead and call me whatever you're thinking."

"Eat me, Daddy. Eat my pussy!" I held her cunt lips apart with my fingers and probed her cunt with my tongue. She squealed, apparently because of the fingers. This time I got deep enough that I could taste my cum from before. I could feel my dick get hard again. I held her hips in place while I ran my tongue around in circles inside her. My dick was like steel now. "You ready?" I asked.

"I'm always ready for you," she told me.

I looked down at her tits. "Get on top of me," I said. Molly got up and knelt over me. She spread her legs while I held my cock up. She started to lean over, but I said, "Straighten up. I want a clear view of what we're doing." She positioned herself directly over my cock and slowly took it inside her. I could see her folds separating as her walls came down past my cockhead and slowly took it inside her. She folded her arms together so I could see all this, which also pushed her boobs up and made them look even fuller than they already were. "I'm gonna sire my own grandchild," I groaned. Molly moaned in agreement. She started going up and down, making her tits bounce. "I'm gonna watch my daughter nursing our son," I added.

Molly want even faster. "Do it, Daddy! Give me another baby!"

This turned me on, but I'd run out of titillating things to say. "We might go to jail if anyone finds out," seemed like it would be a mood-killer. All I could come up with was, "I'll give you lots of babies. Once this one's born, I'll get you pregnant again and again and again!"

She seemed to like it. "Shit! Fuck!" She was mashing her hips against mine. "Get me pregnant right now. Come! In! My! Cunt!"

I came so hard that Molly was overflowing. I could literally see a stream of cum rolling over the side of my dick. I wasn't done, though. When she crawled off me, she got on her back. I looked her in the eye and said, "I'm so into this."

"Me too," Molly said. "I have an idea."

"Yeah?"

"A lot of the places that I take Emma to call me Mrs. Gilman. You'd think in the 21st century that they wouldn't take for granted that I'm married. But tomorrow night, since we're not mentioning our real relationship, how 'bout if I call myself that?"

I pulled her close and found her pussy with my hand. I stroked it at first. "I either love it or hate it, and I'm not sure which," I told her. "There hasn't been a real Mrs. Gilman for so long, either it'll break my heart or I'll die from happiness." I slid my index finger inside her and said, "We can definitely try it."

Molly put her hand over mine, motioning me to go faster. "Mr. Gilman, you really know how to please a lady!"

I added a second finger. "I used to get lots of practice," I said. As I went faster and added fingers, she shouted, "Oh! Scott! Oh, Mr. Gilman!" When I was going really fast, she let out a guttural scream.

Soon my fingers were coated in the mix of our juices. "Mrs. Gilman sounds nice," I told her.

The next night I had to pick Emma up from day care. She was still awake when Molly came home just before nine, despite having watched the same cartoon six times in a row. Molly sang her to sleep. She headed to her room, but I put my hand on her arm and stopped her. "Since we're not going to mention the incest thing while we're doing it, let me tell you what happened before you got home." I told her that, after the third time, Emma had said, "Again, Daddy!" I didn't correct her, partly because I practically was her father, and partly because I was planning on giving her a little brother. (I usually imagined a boy; Molly never said anything one way or the other.) She agreed that we should let Emma keep calling me that since the next child would too.

I went to my room to wait while Molly got undressed. She showed up in an oversized T-shirt that said "Moms rock." I'd bought it as a present for Emma to give her on her first Mothers' Day. "Hello, Mrs. Gilbert," I said.

Molly sat next to me and replied, "Good evening, Mr. Gilbert." She kissed me and put her hand on my boxers, just below my dick. I put my hands on her hips and kissed her harder. She opened her mouth, and our tongues met. "Why, Grandma, what big teeth you have!"

"All the better to eat you with, my dear!" I replied. Probably every guy has wanted to use that line, but it really got Molly going! She had her shirt off in a flash. She was stark naked. I hopped on top of her and kissed her again. I moved to her heaving chest and sucked each nipple. "My God, you have beautiful breasts," I told her.

"Why, thank you, Mr. Gilbert," she giggled. "I don't think you've ever told me that before." She was right. She'd developed early and generously. Megan helped her shop for her first bra, but once she got sick, it fell to me. I always let her talk it out with the stores' associates, because the alternative was me asking my daughter how big her breasts were, and in the best-case scenario, telling her that a particular bra made her look attractive. My thoughts returned to the present day and I kissed her belly, wondering if my first son was already in there. "What are you waiting for, Mr. Gilbert?" she asked. "The book says you're supposed to eat me!"

I moved down and stroked her pussy as I had the night before. I sifted through her pussy hairs while I licked around her clit. "You know, I've got big fingers in addition to other big things," I told her.

"Nice!" she said. I slowly moved my index finger inside her pussy and moved it around. I added another and used them like a dick. "Oh, Mr. Gilbert, that feels so good," she told me. I picked up the pace. After going really fast for about a minute, I added my ring finger. Molly pushed my hand out and said, "Eat me!" Always eager to oblige, I moved between her legs and licked a circle around her clit. "Not just lick. Eat! Use that tongue," she insisted. I licked the line from the top of her pussy lips to the bottom and then opened them up. Soon I was probing her depths while she held her hand on the back of my head.

"Why don't you do the same?" I suggested. I pulled my shorts down to my knees and moved around until my cock was over her mouth.

"It does look tasty," she said. "I don't know if I can get a banana this big into my mouth." I flashed back to an afternoon when one of Molly's friends came over. I heard them in the kitchen as I was going to the den. I wasn't trying to listen, but as I passed, I could see that each girl had a banana in her hand. Her friend's was in her mouth, and she acted like she was choking. From the little bit of conversation that I overheard, they were practicing because one of them was going to try with her boyfriend that night. I didn't stick around to find out which of them, even though Molly had been seeing someone for a couple weeks at that time. Sometime in the past twelve years, she'd mastered it. She gathered enough saliva in her mouth that my dick was covered in it on all sides. She held her hands on my hips and kept it going in and out of her mouth at a pace that she could handle and that pleased me. When I felt her fingertips on my balls, I involuntarily pushed a little, and Molly pushed back. "Ack! Don't choke me!"

"Sorry," I said. "Give me a warning and I'll try to hold my hips still." I hadn't stopped licking her pussy, but I'd put my two fingers back in. She bucked her hips the same way I had, but obviously it didn't cause me the same problem. Now I remembered. It was Molly who was practicing for her date, and she'd actually said something about hoping she didn't choke. I had managed not to picture my daughter with a dick in her mouth from that day until the New Year's Day when the dick in her mouth was mine.

"Oh, shit," Molly said.

"Ready to come?" I asked. I didn't need to, because she was writhing underneath me.

"Yeah, and it looks like you are too." She was right. We each pulled each other close and swallowed as much cum as we could. I thought I heard a sound. I looked up and almost expected to see Emma. I realized that Megan and I were in very nearly this exact position one night when Molly was little and I heard her coming down the hall. She didn't see anything, but only because I was able to close the door while Megan put a nightgown on. Back in real time, I looked again at the door, and when I moved, I dribbled a little cum on Molly's chin. She made a show of wiping it off with her finger and licking her finger.

"Well, now I'm torn," I told her. "I wanna check on Emma, but that would mean pulling my shorts back up."

"I'll check," Molly said. "You be ready for me when I get back." I'd left my shirt on a chair. She put it on and headed toward Emma's room.

The last time I'd enjoyed the erotic sight of a woman wearing my shirt was so long ago that they hadn't started marketing shirts that way yet. The sight of her butt was even hotter, especially since she was turned so I couldn't see the birthmark I'd told her about when we were out of town. Thinking of all the things I wanted to do from behind got me hard again, and I took my boxers off. Molly walked back in to see me stroking myself. "Couldn't wait, Mr. Gilbert?"

I tried to deny it. "Just getting ready, Mrs. Gilbert. Come over here!" Molly sat next to me. "Turn around," I said. She got on all fours and I started rubbing her. "I never noticed how sexy your ass is till now," I said.

Molly smiled. "You don't say!"

Or at least, it was the first time I'd allowed myself to notice. There had been an incident once that could have turned very ugly. I've never been embarrassed about enjoying the free porn that I get through the Internet. We only had one computer with access until Molly's senior year. I created separate accounts for each of us to use so that I could download pictures. One day while Molly was studying with a friend, I noticed a file in my main "documents" folder with a numeric main name and a photo extension. I opened it up to see a blurry picture of a young woman's butt and part of her pussy lips. The butt looked nice, but the pussy lips horrified me when I realized that they probably belonged to someone young enough to put me in jail. Surely I wasn't so careless that I could look at, and even save, that kind of porn and not know it. Then I recognized the bedspread. It was Molly's bed and Molly's butt. At some point I had obviously left the computer logged onto my account, and Molly had used it to send someone a selfie of her butt. (At least I hoped it was a selfie.) This is the one time I was glad Megan wasn't around. I had blocked that memory for over a decade. No doubt this was part of the reason I was reluctant to have anal sex with her.

I got behind her and put my cock head between her thighs. "Do you like this?" I asked. I'd never gotten that close to her and not put it in her pussy, except the one time out of town.

"I do," she said. I moved my hips back and forth, watching her move her ass with me.

I put my hands around her waist and gestured for her to sit up. I kissed her on the nape of her neck. "Oh, Scott, ..." she said.

I rubbed her tits through my shirt. "What happened to 'Mr. Gilbert'?" I asked, and I moved my cock up a little toward her pussy.

"I don't care what your name is. I want you," Molly said.

"I want you too, Honey," I told her. "The question is, where do you want me?" I rubbed her pussy. "Here?" I pulled my cock back and put it between her cheeks. "Or here?"

She breathed a little and said, "I'm not sure. I definitely like it there, but we won't add another Gilbert to the family that way."

I put my hands on her thighs and moved them apart. I tried to get inside her ass, but she wasn't moist enough. "There's always tomorrow night for that," I said. Luckily, I hadn't put the lube away after I came back from visiting her. I put a little on my head. It still took some effort, but I got it securely inside her ass. I moved back and forth slowly a few times. Once Molly assured me that she was comfortable, I stroked in and out. She took my hand and put it over her pussy. I finger-fucked her while she played with her clit. She took my other arm and put it under her breasts. She moved her hips in and out with mine.

"Oh, shit. Yeah! I love your cock in my ass like this," she said. "You know, that's only the second one I've had up there."

"Really?" I asked. "Who--Never mind. I don't wanna know." I took my fingers out of her inner sanctum. With my index finger, I stroked her pussy from bottom to top and back in. I could feel the labia on one side folding around my middle finger.

"I want your cum," Molly wailed. I grunted something that she understood to mean that I was about to. "Da-- Da--"

I hesitated and declared, "The experiment's over."

"Damn, that feels good," she said. As my seed emptied into her ass, she asked, "What do you mean? I was doing fine."

I pulled her into an upright position. I'd kissed her right nape before, so I kissed the left side this time. "It's not you. It's me." I could feel her clit on my thumb as I rubbed it, and I could feel her tits heaving above my arm. "You're not the one who's obsessed with the taboo. I am."

When we both finished coming, we moved down into the spooning position. "So what's it mean?" Molly asked.

"It means I underestimated you, and there's no reason to stop trying to get pregnant," I answered.

"Oh, Daddy," she said.

I felt my cock coming out of her ass as it went soft. "But it also means we shouldn't waste any more of my cum."

Molly reached back and felt my cock. I was so worn out that it barely responded to her touch. "Absolutely. This won't go any place but my pussy from now on."

We managed to live up to that agreement for the remainder of her "punishment." Molly's period was a day late that month, but it came. I didn't tell her, but I was relieved. I also didn't tell her that it didn't really turn me on when she called me Mister Gilbert, but she seemed to like it, and I wasn't going to take that enjoyment away from her.

***

Molly's postscript:

It's lucky that my period wasn't a day later. I'd impressed our client in Kentucky so much that a month later, when one of their in-house attorneys left to become a judge, they asked me to come in for an interview. If I hadn't started my period, I probably would have thought I was pregnant and turned them down. As it is, I wasn't sure I wanted to leave Dad, but he put being my father ahead of being my lover. He told me he wanted the best life I could have, and passing this up to be with him wasn't the best life for me or for Emma.

I got the job. Dad and I had one more romantic weekend before Emma and I moved out. Not long after that, I had a dream where I was talking to my mom. She told me she was glad that I'd made Dad really happy for those years, but I'd done the right thing in moving away to start my own life. Now, I don't believe in much supernatural stuff, but it didn't feel like a dream. It felt like she was really there talking to me. I call Dad every week now, and I told him about the dream the next time. He said he'd had a dream that week where he told her how happy he'd been, and she told him the same thing she'd told me.

I love what we had, but I've moved on. One of the upper-management guys in the finance department looks kind of like Dad, and I found out he just got a divorce. Things are looking better every day!