Fathers and Daughters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking amazing though, even like that!

I continued to stroke my cock as I watched her, every now and then she would slow the pedalling rate and look up as she took a couple of deep breaths, she kept her eyes closed as she did this which was just as well, considering how she was facing directly towards the window from where I was peeping.

How long has she been at it now?

I don't wear a watch normally, so I paused just long enough to look at Jenny's bedside clock, how long had I been in her room, three minutes, maybe five?

Just beyond the clock I spotted a red bra lying in a tangle, I picked it up for a closer look, it was pretty and very lacy, with delicate, almost see through cups, I held it up to my face and breathed in her fragrance, the bra smelt all girlie and perfumed, I turned it over to find the label, Marks & Spencer - Dream Time - 34C, bingo!

I took another quick look outside and Jenny was still going strong so I watched her lithe body a while longer, the way that her blonde hair tickled her golden thighs was lovely as she pumped; the denim material bunched up very tightly between her legs and I wondered about girls riding bikes, girls riding horses, she had a smile on her face and you know what they say ...

Suddenly, I felt that familiar little tingle that a man gets when orgasm is imminent, it's almost like someone has flipped a micro switch and you know there's no turning back, then I realised that I had unconsciously wrapped her soft red bra around my dick and was pumping away into it.

Oh yes, you dirty bastard!

I looked quickly again at the clock, I looked down at Jenny, sweat was glistening in her cleavage, although I couldn't see any nipple.

Beautiful!

Like most men who masturbate, and let's be honest here, most of us do, it was at this point that I had only a few milliseconds left to think about where I was going to deposit my muck, I was in my daughter's bedroom and I obviously wanted to avoid leaving evidence on the bedspread, or the pale carpet.

Quickly!

I don't know about you, but I like a bit of comfort when I'm about to come.

Stop talking you wanker!

Some guys like to stand up, some can do it almost anywhere, in any position, personally, I quite like to sit down when I spurt, perhaps it's all those hours surfing porn, I'm not too sure.

It's coming!

I had no more time to ponder because I was going to blow, so I sat down on the bed and reached for the tissue box.

Oh fuck it's empty, fucking useless teenagers!

I had no choice but to fill the delicate folds of my daughter's bra with my thick seed as it gushed out, there was loads of it as well, way too much to just catch in my hand; so that's exactly what I did, I clutched my vomiting pink organ with the soft bra in my left hand and as I put out my right hand to steady myself, my fingers strayed under the edge of Jenny's pillow and came up against something solid.

Never, it couldn't be?

I panted and squeezed my cock hard and as I finally stopped spunking into my daughter's pretty underwear, I pulled the shiny vibrator out from under her pillow and held it under my nose in wonderment.

Well, wouldn't you give it a sniff?

"Jenny, dear Jenny, whatever am I going to do with you?"

"Dad?"

What the fuck?

"Daddy?"

I just kept quiet as Jenny shouted out again, it sounded like she was in the kitchen!

"I've finished outside, I'm going up for a shower now!"

Why not tell all the neighbours?

In a blind panic I dropped to the floor on my knees by the bed, hoping not to drip on the carpet, right where she was bound to see it.

Get out of her room quickly you prawn!

I literally shuffled on my knees towards the door in a blind panic, I scrambled to my feet then and scurried quickly back to my own bedroom, still clutching the spunk filled bra to my privates, what a sight I would have made if we had met on the landing, but thankfully, Jenny paused for long enough in the kitchen to get another drink.

I just made it in time and closed my door before I heard Jenny coming up the stairs, I held my breath behind the door and listened, luckily she went straight into the bathroom and I heard the shower being switched on, now my daughter always takes her time in the shower so I knew I had some time to sort things out.

Phew, that was close though!

I cleaned myself up and quickly donned a fresh pair of shorts, I considered going back into Jenny's room to check for any clues of my dirty deed, but it was a bit too risky, so I slipped quietly down to the kitchen with the spunk soaked bra, I had to do something about washing it out before Jenny noticed it missing; so there I was at the kitchen sink, hand washing my daughter's underwear to get rid of the foul signs of my lustful outrage.

Plonker!

I gave the bra a good old boogie, with it being bright red, I wouldn't want to put it in with the other laundry now would I?

I did the best I could to squeeze it really dry and then crept back upstairs to hang it up in the airing cupboard, half concealed behind the hot tank, something as flimsy as that would soon dry in there, hopefully I'd be able to throw it back into her room at some point without attracting attention and even if she found it on the floor she'd never know the truth about how it got there.

I really felt so much better after emptying my sack, it was the first time I'd done anything like that where Jenny was physically concerned and surprisingly, I only felt slightly guilty; I mean some fathers are much less able to control themselves than me, if even a tiny fraction of the incest stories I've read are anything to go by, anyway, the rest of the day passed off normally, without any further incidents.

In the evenings we often inhabit separate rooms of the house, either watching our own television shows or using our own computers, you know the sort of thing, I'm sure it can't be at all unusual in these days of multi channel viewing, we have everything digital at our fingertips that we could ever need.

The following day was Friday and we somehow managed to stay out of each other's hair quite easily until the evening, we were having a light meal outside in the cool air and Jenny dropped a surprise on me.

"Daddy, will it be alright if I have a friend over this weekend?"

"It already is the weekend sweetheart."

"Yeah, sorry for the short notice, I mean for Saturday and into Sunday, you didn't have anything planned did you?"

"No, I suppose not, who did you have in mind darling, someone I know?"

"Oh yes, I'm sure you must remember Melanie, from my days in the sixth form?"

"Melanie, oh yes, indeed I do remember her, how is she?"

I remembered Melanie okay, a pretty girl with dark hair and big knockers, even at the tender age of fifteen, I watched her and Jenny on the trampoline we had out the back many times; Melanie had to stop every now and then to adjust her bra and they both giggled about it, I wonder if they knew I was watching so closely as I pretended to read my book, while all the time I was trying to catch the fascinating angles they were presenting me with!

"What's she doing now?"

"She's training as a beauty therapist, studying really hard, wants to work at a posh health farm."

"Really, how interesting."

"Urgh, not for me, rubbing cream into a load of old fatties must be horrible."

"It's not just fat people that go to such places you know, there are celebrities, football players and other sporting types, not to mention well healed business people with plenty of money."

"It sounds as though you're suggesting it's a good way for a girl to find a wealthy man?"

"Well, no, not specifically, but it must be quite likely if you work in such an environment all the time."

"Oh, I see, so now you want me to do something like that instead of becoming a smelly old vet, is that it?"

Jenny was so quick to take things the wrong way.

"No darling, not at all, calm down, being a vet is a perfectly honourable occupation, but maybe not so, err, rewarding perhaps?"

"If you mean rewarding as in money in the bank, then I don't care about that, it's what I want to do and I'm going to do it!"

"Okay okay, no problem, just remember this little chat one rainy day though when you've got to stick your arm up a cow's backside in some muddy field."

"Oh I will, don't you worry!"

Jenny jumped up from the table in a right temper and glared at me with hands on hips, her short skirt was pleated, making her look like a cheerleader.

"I'd rather be doing that to an animal that needs my help, instead of rubbing oil into the arse crack of some rich old bastard who wants me to roll him over and look at his hardon, thank you very much!"

With that final thought she flounced indoors, leaving me with a rather vivid picture in my mind of her in a crisp white uniform, wanking off some fat old bloke on a massage table, I actually felt a warm glow begin down below again.

That old bloke could be you mate.

I thought a bit more about that and then pictured Melanie too, in the same way, her big tits straining the top of her uniform zip, leaning over the other edge of the table and showing Jenny how to skilfully hide the patient's genitals with the small towel.

I'll have some of that please.

"Oh well, I'll wash up again Jenny dear, don't you worry your pretty little head about it."

I didn't actually shout that out loud, it was more of a quiet moan really.

I didn't hear or see any more of my feisty daughter that evening, she stayed in her room and I just watched the telly, I was fairly bushed, so I thought I'd just get turned in quietly and read for half an hour.

It was another warm night, so I didn't bother with a vest or anything else, I just pulled the single sheet up to my waist and propped myself up on two pillows.

It had been quite an interesting couple of days, like any teenage girl, Jenny can easily go a long time without saying very much, but we had actually talked about things a bit, it was just a shame we had argued each time.

Yeah, and you masturbated into her bra remember!

Oh my, so I did, I got so turned on by my lovely daughter that I couldn't stop myself being an animal and doing that, of all things, I hadn't even seen her naked yet, but just the promise of what she had under those brief clothes was enough to drive me to such depravity.

But she's bloody gorgeous and she struts around looking like a Playboy model most of the time!

Even so, I should have shown more control, it was pathetic of me.

Just at that point I heard the toilet flush and there was a gentle tapping on my bedroom door.

"Daddy, are you still awake?"

I quickly positioned my paperback over my groin area and raised one knee beneath the sheet because my thoughts about Jenny had got me feeling warm again, I seem to have so little control lately.

"Yes, I'm awake, did you want something Jenny?"

"Can I come in, we need to talk I think."

"We do?"

Her sweet face appeared round the door.

"You know, never go to sleep on an argument and all that."

"Yes of course darling, come in."

The door opened fully and in walked this blonde vision of loveliness which was my daughter, her blonde hair hung loosely around her shoulders over the short white cotton nightie, it had little sleeves edged with pink bows, sort of in the style of a Swiss milkmaid, it was a kind of baby doll really I suppose, very feminine, with lace along the bottom hem, she flashed me her white panties very briefly as she turned to close the door, and her silly great slippers which resembled pink fluffy pigs were amazing, they distracted my lustful thoughts for a moment or two.

"What is it darling?"

Jenny came towards me in the warm bedside lamplight with her face lowered and her hands clasped meekly in front of her, the nightie only just covered her knickers when she was standing up straight like that and I felt myself stirring beneath the sheet rather worryingly, I kept the book well in place to hide my problem, which meant I didn't have a spare hand to pull the sheet up over my bare chest even.

She's seen that much before, stop worrying.

"I'm sorry about storming off earlier."

"That's alright love, no harm done."

She raised her face and I then realised she was made up to the nines, lipstick, eye shadow, blusher, the lot, all perfectly framed by her long blonde hair which was held back above her cute ears with silver slides.

"I was just practising with some makeup, in case Melanie wants to go out on Saturday night."

"Yes of course, just a bit of a surprise that's all."

My God, she looks fantastic, those lips could ...

Without waiting to be asked, she kicked off the big slippers and sat on the bed to my left and started to shuffle around, she was trying to get comfortable without blatantly flashing her knickers in my face, so I edged myself slightly to the right while keeping the book firmly in place; eventually she somehow finished up with her legs widely crossed at the ankles, like a little girl at assembly in school, but she kept her hands on the lower front edge of the nightie to keep it pulled down over her crotch modestly.

Good girl ... but nice to watch.

She managed to cover her pants okay, but pulling the front down like that only served to emphasise her proud tits and once again we had nipple shock!

"Now, speak, I can take it, whatever you've got to say."

Are you sure about that David?

"Well, it's about me being a vet and all that ..."

"Yes?"

"You do think it's okay don't you, really I mean?"

"Yes of course I do, you'll make me very proud when you qualify."

"Huh, there's a long way to go yet daddy."

She fluttered her lashes at me and her green eyes sparkled.

"That doesn't matter, you'll get there."

"You think so?"

"Of course, as long as you keep studying hard."

"I suppose so."

"Good, so, what else is bothering you then, it's not like you to come to me and start a conversation, it's usually the other way round if anything."

"Yes, I suppose it is."

"And?"

"Sorry about the rows ..."

"Me too darling, and?"

"And I've just finished chatting to Melanie online and we were swapping ideas, you know ..."

"With Melanie?"

"Yes."

There was a long pause, Jenny was having trouble coming clean about something, so I braced myself for whatever she was about to hit me with.

"What kind of ideas?"

"Oh, you know, career stuff, what to do with my life and all that."

"Let me guess, you've changed your mind about being a vet?"

"Well, kind of ..."

"And now you want to do what Melanie's doing instead, because she's told you how great it is?"

"Not exactly ..."

"Well, you'll have to tell me, I'm not a mind reader and ..."

"I want to be a model."

Wow, I didn't see that one coming!

"Oh, a fashion model, hence the make up?"

"Not exactly ..."

"Well you've got the looks for it, that's for sure."

"You think so?"

"Of course, you're lovely, ugh, I mean I can well imagine you on a catwalk, and magazines are full of adverts with gorgeous girls doing hair stuff and all those other beauty products."

"That's the first time you've ever called me gorgeous."

"Well you are, it's a fact."

"Oh good, because it's glamour daddy, I want to do nude stuff."

My jaw just dropped and my mouth gaped open.

"Say something daddy, this is important."

"Nude stuff?"

"Yes, while I'm young, I'm eighteen, so it is legal, but you have to start as soon as possible in the business to get anywhere."

She was smiling at me, looking more animated than I'd seen her for a long time.

"Let me guess, Melanie's been telling you things?"

"Yes actually, she's met several girls in the business through her beauty stuff and it's fairly easy to get into if you have a few contacts like that."

I was very sceptical about it all and I'm sure my face must have made that quite obvious.

"Well, what do you think?"

Jenny was getting more agitated as my silence continued, as I looked at her lovely face and thought about what she was suggesting, my penis started to thicken properly beneath the sheet and I kept the book firmly over it.

"Oooh you, this is ... awful!"

As she spat out the last word her arms flew up in the air in frustration, releasing the lower hem of the nightie and uncovering her panty covered crotch to my eyes.

Don't look ... too late, you looked!

Jenny saw how my eyes drifted downwards but instead of covering back up in a hurry, she slowly used her hands to gather up her golden hair and pile it on top of her head like a model in a photo shoot, she looked at me confidently and pushed her chest out provocatively, her knickers were plain white and quite thin, making it possible to see the rough outline of her pussy through them and I felt my heart lurch.

"I don't know what to say Jenny."

"I can do it dad, look at me, it's okay."

She stood up and gave me a slow twirl, pausing to assume a couple of classic poses along the way, one knee forward to emphasise her hips; playing with her hair and then allowing it to tumble back around her shoulders; one finger held to her luscious painted lips and then bending forward suddenly with the nightie tucked into her crotch and a whole lot of cleavage on display, the show was seriously affecting my manhood and I actually felt myself blushing as I watched.

"I shouldn't be looking at you like this Jenny, it's all wrong."

"No, it's okay, lots of the girls are looked after by their fathers, I want you to do the same and be my manager."

"What?"

"Really, I want you to look after me each day, be my minder and my friend at the same time, be someone I can trust, to avoid being exploited and all that sort of thing."

"Aha, I see, anything else?"

"No, that about covers it, it should be easy, Melanie's already done some part time photo shoots and her dad manages her, it works."

She plonked down on the bed again, on her knees this time, dragging the sheet half off me and almost exposing my predicament, but I held onto it and raised my left leg slightly to disguise things.

"So what do you think?"

Her eager young face was flushed with the moment and I really didn't want to rain on her parade, I wasn't going to shout at her or say anything outrageous, I've always tried to treat her like a grown up and now she was one, but I had to take some time to think this over.

"I need to have a think about this Jenny, I ..."

"What's to think about, I've got the goods, all we have to do is package it correctly and rake in the money, I'm not talking about getting into porn here, there's a huge demand still for tasteful glamour, the Internet is bursting with it!"

I didn't need to be told that, least of all by my own daughter!

"So all I have to do is accompany you to venues and locations, that sort of thing, keep a wary eye open for sexual predators, ferry you around and help look after your wardrobe."

"That's it, you're good with money and accounting, it would be easy for you, why not do something less strenuous at your time of life?"

"I'm not exactly a Chelsea pensioner young lady!"

"No I know you're not, but you're not getting any younger either, there's a lot of dosh to be made in this, Melanie's already discovered that and if we handle it well you might never have to work hard again daddy."

"Mmmmm."

I was thinking about it more seriously by this time and the prospect of getting out of my boring old lifestyle did sound quite appealing.

"Of course you'll have to get used to being around me while I'm naked."

Urghhhh!

Hearing that made my cock lurch under the book and my face felt hot again, my mouth fell open and I stared at her dumbly.

"It's okay, we'll both have to learn to handle that, Melanie did with her dad."

Oh really ... how exactly does that go?