Father's Legacy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to my room," she said simply as she opened the door and stepped inside. "I told you I was going to bed."

"I didn't tell you to go to your room," I said as I walked towards her. She saw me walking towards her and had the good sense to stop her self from shutting the door. I grabbed her by the wrist and led her to my bed room. "I said you can go to bed -- but I meant MY bed."

Then it hit her. She suddenly realized what was glaringly obvious for almost an hour.

"NO!" she screamed, as she stopped in her tracks and tried to jerk her wrist out of my grasp. "NO! Please, NO! Please, I'm your mother! I know I didn't conceive you but I still bore you within my body! This is too much! Please stop this!"

I slapped her on the other side of her face, knocking her to the ground. But that didn't stop her resistance. Instead, she rolled over and tried to crawl away on all fours, all this time crying hysterically. I grabbed and lifted her by her hair. She held my wrists and tried to remove my grasp as I dragged her into my bedroom. I quickly lifted her up in a fireman's carry and just as quickly threw her onto my bed. I pounced on her before she could recover, and quickly tore off my leather belt. I wrapped the belt around her neck and upper arms and secured her to my head board.

"What are you doing? Please, don't do this!" Tears streamed down her face as she wailed and cried.

Satisfied that she couldn't get away, I took my time taking off my clothes within her line of sight. Conquering "mother" had a profound effect on my cock, which stood rampant and erect -- stiffer and harder than I could ever remember. Her eyes widened in shock at the sight of my dark, circumcised penis. My cock isn't longer than average, but is definitely thicker than average and is the darkest part of my anatomy. By the look on her face, I could tell that "Mom" never saw an adult penis in her life. She probably thought I was monstrous.

"What are you going to do to me?" Her voice lowered as shock silenced her cries for a few moments.

"You openly defied me," She looked in horror as I slathered a bit of lotion on the head of my cock. "Therefore, you need to face the consequences of such defiance."

I loosened the belt that held her to the headboard, and just when she felt herself go free, she tried to scramble off the bed. I simply grabbed her by her shoulders and pushed her face-down on the bed.

"And again, you defy me," I said into her ear. "And so now, you will receive your punishment."

With that, I lined my cock head straight into the puckered brown-eye of her ass and plunged it balls deep inside her bunghole. There was just enough lubrication on the very tip of my cock to make the initial entry, but from then on, the shaft was completely dry. I could feel her tight, virgin asshole push inward as her sphincter clung to my dry cock shaft, until it eventually gave in to my cock's penetrating assault. Once deep inside, I let my cock linger deep inside her ass long enough for her to realize what just happened. Her muffled scream told me that she felt every inch of my cock penetrating her.

"Do you feel that, Mom? That's my penis -- my dark COCK deep inside your white ass, " I whispered into her ear, my voice husky with the thrill and excitement of the conquest. She didn't reply, at least, not with words. Instead, she continued to scream into the bed covers. If that was her reply, then I was happy with it.

I reached around and underneath her and grabbed her huge, oversized breasts, one in each hand. They were amazingly firm and their size meant that they spilled out of my hands as I grasped and kneaded them from behind. Again, I noted the contrast in our skin color, as my dark-skinned arms and hands stood in stark contrast to her milky-white breasts.

With that, I proceeded to draw my penis out of her ass -- this time slowly. I took the time to look down and admire the contrast between my skin color and Mom's, and the sight of my dark cock still partially embedded inside Mom's white ass sent a thrill that pulsed all the way to the tip of my cock.

"Did you like feeling my dark Filipino cock deep inside your white ass, Mom?" I whispered into her ear. She shook her head emphatically, but seemed unable to speak through her tears and sobs.

Her screams died down as she felt me ease my cock out of her depths, only to resume as I then plunged my cock all the way inside again -- and again and again and again. I pounded my cock in and out of her ass relentlessly, shoving it all the way in and out as fast and as hard as I could. My body became a jackhammer, and my cock became the spike that I drove deep inside her repeatedly. As if in response, her screams were full and throaty and alternated with her uncontrollable sobs. Her knuckles were white with effort as she grasped the covers on my bed in balled fists -- as if doing so might deaden the burning pain in her ass.

The clock on my nightstand indicated that I pounded my cock inside Mom's ass for over twenty minutes when I first felt the initial boiling stirrings deep within my loins. I felt my balls seemingly contract as I poured a large supply of semen that power-blasted its way from my pulsing prostate gland and through the tunnel of my urethra. Dollops of white-hot sperm shot out like cannon-balls from my cock, spraying deep inside Mom's ass. My entire body became stiff and rigid and my eyes rolled back as I came for about two or three minutes. My thrusts slowed down, but were more intense, as I seemingly tried to push my entire body inside Mom's ass.

Finally, I rolled off and over her body, satisfied and content with the happiness of my first conquest of a woman. Mom lay next to me, still crying and sobbing into the bed covers.

"That's what happens when you defy me," I said as I nudged her off the bed. "Now, go get me a warm wet towel and clean my dark Filipino cock off so I can go to sleep."

I watched her through heavily-lidded eyes as she went wordlessly about her task. Her hands shook from the adrenaline coursing through her body, but she still managed to do a thorough and ultimately satisfying job.

"Don't think you're going anywhere," I said as she finished. "I expect you to sleep by my side from now on, unless I indicate to you otherwise."

Again, she said nothing as she complied. I waited for her to drift off into a merciful sleep before I let myself slumber as well.

12