Feasting on the Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Radford did so gladly. He was neither small nor large in the cock department. His seven inches of thick cock, however, were more than enough to satisfy Judy.

She squirmed on the couch as he fed his hot, hard dick into her wet, clinging, hot cunt. No carrot could take the place of a live cock, she thought as her pussy spasmed around his meat.

Radford, heavily charged by having sucked and licked Judy to orgasm several times could not control his own orgasm. To his dismay, and Judy's also, he began to spew his hot cum into her pussy just minutes after getting inside her.

"I'm sorry, Judy. I couldn't help it. I was so excited after sucking your beautiful pussy that I could not keep from cumming."

Judy patted his head and squeezed her vagina around his cock as she moved her hips downward. "That's all right. I understand."

To Radford's great surprise his cock came back to life after beginning to wilt. "God. That feels so good, Judy. I love having my cock inside your hot pussy. I'm going to be able to make it again."

Judy pulled his head down and gave him a long, sexy kiss. Her legs around his waist, she got into synch with his thrusts and withdrawals. Slowly they built their passion to the ultimate peak.

The feel of his hot cum filling her pussy sent shivers over Judy's body and gave a jolt to Radford that he had not felt for years.

Judy could not resurrect his cock for a third fuck, though she tried.

"That was wonderful, Judy. I will never forget the first time you wore your cheerleader outfit to class. I loved the way you sat with your legs open and your panties showing."

Judy laughed. "I know. That is the most exciting part of being a cheerleader. I can show my pussy and nobody is going to say I am being slutty."

They dressed and hugged.

Radford, coming to his senses, realized the enormity of what he had done and the potential consequences.

"Judy. Ah. This was wonderful, but it has to be our secret. I could lose my job and license if this got out."

Judy nodded. "I understand. It would not help my reputation either. No one will hear anything from me."

Radford gave a heartfelt sigh of relief to hear this. "And we cannot do this again. I can't risk it."

Judy responded by putting her arms around his neck, rubbing her body against his as she kissed him, her tongue licking along his lips, then sliding in and out of his mouth.

Pulling away from his mouth, she put her cheek against his, whispering in his ear, her warm breath sending chills of sexual excitement over his body.

"You introduced me to sex in a way I will never forget. I know there is danger, but I want to feel your mouth around my clit again, to feel you licking my clit and fucking and sucking my pussy with your tongue. Don't tell me we can never do this again."

Radford's body shuddered as he felt her body and listened to her sultry voice whispering in his ear. He wanted to suck her off now. His hands clutched at her asscheeks, pulling her closely against his crotch.

"Oh, Judy. I want that also. I'm just afraid."

Judy kissed his cheek, her body molded to his. "We'll find a way."

They did and enjoyed a very happy sexual semester.

12