Feedback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elisebos
elisebos
130 Followers

Grace raised her head after a few minutes of this, her mouth slick with spit and the pussy-juices of Candi's cunt. Without straightening, she pulled up her dress, revealing the black thong.

"Take off my panties, and fuck me," she commanded. "You can take off your dress and shoes."

Candi ripped her dress, so eager she was to remove it, and pulled down the zippers of her boots, kicking them away. She pulled Grace's thong out of the cleft of her ass, pulling it down her legs with far more care than she had shown her own clothing. She grasped Grace's ass, thumbs digging into the soft flesh of her buttocks and pulling them apart to reveal her tightly puckered anus. Candi had to bend a little to compensate for their height difference, and her thick long cock rested in the groove of Grace's ass, the leaking cum pooling in the small of her back.

"Not my asshole," Grace said, almost in a scolding manner as Candi slid her cock back and forth in the warm groove. "My pussy. Wait, let me fix something."

She pressed another control for the cradle, and it lowered again. Grace climbed up into it, going on her hands and knees right over Candi's prone real body. With a groan, Candi placed the flared head of her dripping prick right at Grace's cunt lips. She pushed in slowly, fascinated at the sensation and sight of her meat parting Grace's pussy, the tight heat clenching around throbbing cock.

Grace moaned as Candi pulled out almost completely and pushed in again. Their combined juices pattered out onto Candi's pussy, moistening the mass of pubic hair. Candi pulled out and pushed in faster and faster, panting. It felt so good, and she groaned as Grace clenched around her.

"Y-yes," Grace hissed, and she had one hand pressed to her clit, rubbing it quickly. "Fuck! Yes, your cock is so big and hot, Candi, you want to come inside my tight pussy?"

"Yeah," Candi panted, gripping tightly on Grace's hips. "You're so tight, you little bitch, I'm going to fill you up with cum."

"I don't think so," Grace said, and to Candi's confused dismay, she continued, "Stop fucking me. Take out your dick."

"Nooo," Candi moaned, even as she obeyed and pulled her thick pole out of Grace, dripping thick cum.

"Now, put it inside yourself. Inside your real body, Cassandra."

"No! You fucking bitch, no!" Candi tried to resist, but her body moved despite her shouts and curses. She gasped as she pushed inside her own cunt. It was even tighter than Grace's, barely moistened by Grace's saliva. She fucked up into the quiet body, still clutching Grace's hips.

Grace said, very quietly, "Model SSN-A-PSK, initiate safe mental disconnect of Operator Cassandra Carter. Continue with current functions until I command ejaculation."

"87943-498, initiating safe mental disconnect," the Neural Link system confirmed, and Candi felt as if her mind was turning inside out. She was fucking and being fucked, warm pussy clenching around the fat pole of cock. She fell back into her own body with an almost audible mental crash, and heard herself screaming in intense pleasure as the Surrogate continued batter her pussy with metronomic regularity, her real vocal chords emanating real shrieks, her real body flailing weakly. Grace nibbled on her nipples, biting them into painful erection on her chest.

"Oh fuck! Fuck!" Candi yelled. "I'm coming!"

"Ejaculate," Grace said, her voice sounding so far away. The Surrogate rammed up into Candi all the way, and thick cum poured into her like a river swollen out of its banks. Candi let out one drilling scream and everything went black.

She swam back to consciousness at the sensation of a tongue lapping at her cunt-lips. Cum dribbled slowly out of her and the tongue at her pussy lapped it up greedily. Weakly, she pushed at the dark head between her legs, feeling over-sensitised, and Grace looked up, her mouth and chin wet with cum-juice. Behind her, the Surrogate was fucking her again, and her small tits bounced with every shove. The Surrogate's eyes were blank, its mouth hanging open slightly. There was no mind in it, but it was still under Grace's control.

"Grace," Candi whispered. "...please."

Grace's normally innocent smile was now very predatory. She pushed two fingers into Candi's pussy without warning and Candi moaned.

"I've ordered another SSN-A model," she said. "It'll be here this evening. We're going to have some fun, right?"

She pumped her fingers in and out of Candi, and her eyes fluttered shut as she ordered the Surrogate to go harder. Helplessly, and helplessly turned on, Candi watched her come.

fin

elisebos
elisebos
130 Followers
12