Feeding The Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we were inside the room, I instructed her to wear just bra and panties and to fix me a drink. Being the good obedient new slut, she did as commanded. I was sitting on the sofa when the door knocked and she looked at me, waiting for me to answer it. "Get the door" I growled and she looked shocked and walked over, trying to cover her breasts. "Hands at your side, like a fucking lady" raising my voice loud enough she knew I meant business. Blushing, she dropped her arms to her side until she got to the door, opening it, the 3 guys and Jess walked in, all shocked but smiling to see slut dressed like the tart she wanted to be.

Jess looked as though she had been ravaged in the elevator, her blouse almost fully unbuttoned, her skirt pushed up, and her make-up smeared. She looked flushed, excited, yet contented.

I ordered slut to get everyone a drink before we started. Once everyone had a drink in hand, I proceeded to fill them in on some of the events leading up to how the bet came along.

"The reason I invited, or should I say bet for you all to come here is simple. This lady here serving you drinks and pleasure for the rest of the night is a fan of mine. I write erotic fiction, mostly domination and slutwife stories. She was intrigued and fantasized about the life and stories, so she came to me to help her realize her fantasies. I do not know her name, and to make this work, everyone in this room, other than yourselves if you made acquaintance already, will swear to anonymity. Any questions?" I asked of the room.

Jess calmly asked "What about me, just what makes you sure I am like this slut of yours?" playing along beautifully. "Listen girlie, from the looks of your clothes at the moment, and the way these guys were using you downstairs, I am sure you are a slut, I bet your husband has no clue where you are, and who you are with, and for the record, if you were not, you would never have come up here." I cheekily stated.

Jess smiled and sat back in the sofa. "Now you know the rules, I need to know who is in and who is staying?" laying down the final comment before starting.

They all looked around at each other while slut stood quietly by, and they each nodded their assent to stay, one after the other.

I ordered both slut and Jess to strip the other as the men watched. Jess started to object but the leader grabbed her by the arm and ordered "Do as the man says bitch, you agreed to this."

Normally I would have intervened, as no one touches Jess inappropriately, except me, and even then I do it with the respect that comes with being her Dom and owner, but this had to go off as planned, and besides, Jess being dommed and used by a coloured Dom had always been a fantasy for both of us, and this might be our only chance of realizing some of our fantasies.

With the two women standing face to face, Jess reached out to undo slut's bra, but I stopped her, "Let slut undress you first bitch", using the name given to her just moments before.

Slut clumsily began to disrobe Jess, eyes watered up, shaking and obviously embarrassed. "Have you ever been with another woman before?" I asked slut. "No, never" she choked the words out. Have you ever thought about being with another woman before?" I continued quizzing, making sure to make her as uncomfortable as possible.

Slut answered with head bowed, cheeks now trembling and redder than ever, "Yes, whenever I read your stories, I always desire and am jealous of the women in them sir."

Jess's eyes rolled back as she was slowly stripped, her nipples hard and begging for attention, craving the touch of the women before her. Fantasy # 2 about to be realized, since Jess had always wanted to be with a woman since her teenage years, she was finally going to get another wish.

As soon as Jess was naked, I had her remove the other woman's undergarments until both stood completely naked, arms at their sides.

You could hear a pin drop as the other guys watched in awe, the smell of raw sex starting to permeate the room. The guys were starting to rock back and forth, the hard-ons obvious now, hands starting to rub cockmeat through their pants. Seeing the guys needed someone to go first, I pulled my cock out and began stroking it, pre-cum dripping, no drooling would be a better word, almost to the floor as I slowly pumped my fist up and down the shaft. On cue the others took out their cocks, and began stroking, almost shyly making sure not to look at the weapons of the competition, This always made me laugh, but maybe because I am over 7 inches, I never feel ashamed. As I watched the other guys, I took in their size, and only one was of average size. The dark Dom type was roughly my size, maybe a little thicker, both other guys were bigger than the rest with the Italian dude seemingly almost 10 fucking inches long. Hell I could not wait to see Jess riding and sucking that pole.

First things first, I told the women to dance together, touching and exploring. Tentatively they started off slow, but within a minute, they were caressing as if they had both been best friends doing this since high school. Jess took the lead and kissed slut tenderly, massaging the tits in her hands, slut caressing Jess's back side. I sat down in one chair, two guys on the sofa and the last guy in the other chair, all intently watching the Sapphic show before us. Jess bowing her head took a swollen red teat between her lips and slowly pushed slut backwards onto the bed. She was relishing being the dominant guiding one, letting the other woman before lay there and enjoy for the time being. Sucking one tit, then the other, kneading, twisting hard nubs, she was enjoying making the slut moan in ecstasy. Slowly Jess made her way down across the slut's tummy, purring all along the way. Pushing her legs apart, her head dipped instinctively, inhaling the female scent before her, before allowing her tongue to snake out and lick the now wet slit before her.

I looked across and noticed the other men leaning forward to get a better look, almost rising out of their seats.

Slut grabbed Jess by the hair and guided the face in her now drenched pussy to her clit, her hips bucking to meet the tongue that was pleasing her. Not sure if it was Jess's expertise, the eroticism of the entire evening, or a combination but slut let out a small scream and she gushed all over Jess's sweet mouth, holding her face tight, creaming on her, in her, making Jess gasp.

As slut's orgasm subsided, Jess climbed on top, spinning her body around and planting her sexy trimmed pussy over the face of her prey.

Jess ground her cunt into the face below her, and then she took control as I watched.

Jess called over the other guys with her finger, and all three jumped at the chance, standing and removing clothes as quickly as they could. Proudly I watched my own personal slut have her way.

Jess grabbed hold of the large black prick, sucking him into her mouth, in turn she grabbed the Italian guy and guided him into the wet pussy below her, and using her other hand she jerked off the third guy. Christ is all I could think of, we always had the best of sex lives, and I always allowed her freedom to fuck other guys as long as I knew, hell even watched and did threesomes, but this was fucking wild. My own cock was doing a dance of its own as I stared in disbelief.

Damn, I needed some of this, so I took off my clothes and climbed up behind Jess and just over top of slut's mouth. I slowly pushed my hard prick into Jesse's sweet hole, going slowly so slut could lick both of us at the same time. Once in, all four guys smiled at each other and high fived each other, knowing that within minutes we would be using the old tag team method and change places in the orgy of lust and debauchery.

Before long, I was fucking slut's mouth, she had two cocks in her hand, and Jess was being rammed by her newfound Dom type boyfriend. Jess let out a blood gurgling scream and her first orgasm took us all by surprise. Not one to settle for one orgasm, she wrapped her thighs around her ebony Adonis, kissing him deep, urging him to "Fuck the shit out of her".

Everyone else stopped to watch the erotic spectacle taking place before us, and I got the notion to push slut further. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her behind the man fucking my girlfriend, and pushed her face between his ass cheeks. "Just like my stories" I told her, "lick his ass as he fuck her" I command the slut. Looking up nervous at me, she stuck her tongue out in pointed fashion and slowly tasted his musty hole. The other guys sat in shock and awe watching a woman literally tongue a guy's asshole.

With Jess's cunt clenching his manhood, and sluts tongue ticking his rosebud, it was not long before he shot his load into Jess's sweet pot.

He had no sooner got up, and then slut started lapping up his load from Jess's stretched hole.

One down two to go, I told the other two guys to sit side by side and let the women have a cocksucking contest. I told them the woman loser, who did not get her guy off first, would have to be dp'd by the two same guys.

The room looked at me in stunned amazement, with the dark Dom asking where I come up with these ideas. I chuckled and said " I am a writer, remember, I have a sordid twisted imagination." He laughed and said we have to get together and share more women later. I just nodded my head in agreement.

Jess knelt down in front of the average sized guy, and slut took the Italian. Knowing Jess this was going to be easy, because no one loves to suck cock like her, she just uses her intuition and enthusiasm, and as far as I know, I am the only guy that lasts for any amount of time when she gets going.

Jess grabbed his cock in one hand, his balls in another and used her tongue to lick the shaft up and down, twisting her hand as she jerked him off firmly. Knowing this technique from experience, I knew what the poor guy was going through. Slut meanwhile, took the whole head in her mouth, and using her limited skills basically tried jerking him off with her mouth and lips.

Jess looked over at the competition and with a knowing smile, she allowed her mouth to engulf the smaller dick in front of her, swallowing him whole and using her tongue as an extra stimulant. She coated her free fingers with the dripping spit coming out of her mouth around his balls, and proceed to give the guy what I am sure was his first sexual prostate exam.

As expected, he blew his wad with in 20 seconds of Jess finger fucking his tight virgin ass.

With him spent, I pulled slut off of the Italian guy and told her, she was about to get both her holes filled, adding, if the spent guy was up for it. He just took a deep breath and said, "Hell yes!"

I told Jess and her new friend to get dressed and let's go for a drink while the other three played and they reluctantly agreed. I grabbed sluts room key on the way out, assuring I was coming back to check up on them.

Once down in the bar, I smiled at Jess and him sitting across from me, and then proceeded to tell him the whole story. I told him Jess was my live in girlfriend and that we loved to play and she is basically a submissive slutwife to me, and the story of slut and how the night came to be. I told him our names and he said his name was Ron. He said "Damn man, how did you get into this, and how do I?"

I smiled and told him he was welcomed to join us anytime, and that Jess could always use another Dom. He smiled, squeezed her tight and agreed to be a permanent playmate of ours.

I told him that I had better get back up stairs and check on the others and if he would be kind enough to get Jess home by noon hour. Laughing he took the hint and assured me he would. Jess just smiled dreamily, blew me a kiss and mouthed the word, thanks and off they went while I returned to room 1208.

When I got there, all three were exhausted and when they asked me where the others were, I just replied "He said he was taking her out for some more fucking, and they both left with huge smiles."

Both guys said they had to get home to their wives and they quickly dressed and vacated the premises. I asked slut if she had a good time, and she told me, it was better than her fantasy even allowed her. I told her to crawl over to me, and kneel. I took my cock out and started to jerk off, eventually shooting my load all over her waiting face. I told her to go clean up and get back to me.

When she returned, I was zipped up and standing there.

"Next time you are in town, you will be trained to not just be a submissive slut, but a slave as well."

She looked at me as if I was kidding, and said "Who said there will be a next time?"

I calmly told her "You will be back, sluts like you need it once you have tasted it, the dark side is where you belong now. Now kiss me until later."

Slut rose and came over to me, and she gave me a deep kiss as I twisted her nipples roughly. "You are already mine" I told her.

I put my arm around her, opened the door and pulled her out naked into the hallway, "Until next time slave" I bid her goodbye. She smiled and replied, until next time Sir."

With that I was gone, home to bed, and to wait to hear all about Jess's adventure with Ron.

12