Feeling the Pinch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hesitated. I so wanted her to wear only the dress.

Slowly she lifted the dress off and again stepped forward to lay it on the bed beside me. She stood there for the second time in just her bra and panties. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I felt my nipples harden. She continued standing there, and I continued looking at her. Inside I knew that she was waiting for me to turn around but I didn't want to. When she removed the rest of her clothing I wanted to be watching her. I could feel my ears getting hot.

After a few more seconds she finally reached behind her back and unclipped the clasp of her bra, slipped it forward and off. I instinctively held out my hand and took it from her. Her breasts were as small as my own and perfectly shaped. Her nipples were erect. She reached out for the dress again and I passed it to her. She slipped into it and then reached under it and slipped her panties down. I took them from her. They felt damp.

She adjusted the dress and moved to look at herself in the mirror.

"You look gorgeous." I told her. "It's a good job that you are a natural blonde otherwise you would still be casting a shadow from beneath the dress."

She let out a small laugh. "But I'm not." She said.

She looked at me and said, "I think your dress would look so much nicer too, if you took off your bra."

"I couldn't do that." I replied. "This one is almost transparent. You would be able to see my breasts."

She smiled. "I know. That's why it would look so much nicer."

My nipples hardened even more. "Would you really like me to take it off?"

"Mmm, of course I would." She said.

I sat there for a few seconds before I slipped the shoulder straps down and undid the ties of the bra and pulled it off. I slipped the straps back up. When I looked into the mirror I could see that my breasts were clearly visible.

"That's so much better." Brenda said. "So, so much better."

I felt a little embarrassed but also excited. I wanted her to be able to see my breasts. I was being turned on by the thought of her eyes looking over my body.

"What about that meal?" she asked.

"What would you like? I asked in return. "We have some good take-away restaurants around here. Everything from burgers to Thai."

"I don't think so." She said. "With us all dressed up I think that we will eat out. My treat."

Despite my protests about going out with my breasts exposed we found ourselves in one of Brenda's favourite restaurants less than half an hour later. We had a wonderful meal and an even more wonderful evening. Brenda bought a bottle of Champaign to celebrate both my birthday and my new job and we consumed that as well as a bottle of wine. At one point one of the waiters made a remark that led us to believe that he thought Brenda was my mother. This made us both giggle.

As the restaurant was only fifteen minutes away from home we decided to walk back. It was almost eleven o'clock when we started out and only being dressed in the flimsiest of clothes we were quite cold by the time we reached home.

I turned the gas fire on as soon as we got in and asked Brenda if she would like a hot drink.

"I would rather have some more wine, if you have any." She said.

"I have a few bottles in the refrigerator." I told her, and then went to get one, and two glasses.

We pushed the sofa back a little and then sat on the floor leaning against it in front of the fire, sipping the wine.

"Did you mind the waiter thinking that I was your daughter?" I asked.

"No, not in the least. In fact I was rather flattered." She answered. "I haven't enjoyed myself so much in ages as I have this evening. Then for someone to think I could have a daughter as beautiful as you, well it just made my day. Did you mind that he thought I was your mother?"

I turned my face to hers and said, "No, I would love to have you for my mum. I can't remember my mum, she died when I was just a baby. I would have loved it if she were like you. The way you stuck up for me this afternoon, that was just like a mum would look after her daughter."

I then noticed that she was running her fingers through my hair. I moved my head and kissed the palm of her hand.

She pulled the hem of her dress up her legs and reached behind my back and placed one hand onto my waist and then the other onto the other side. She pulled me gently to her and said, "Come here," as she lifted her knees slightly and parted her legs, "come and sit here, in front of me."

I let her manoeuvre me into position. I was now sitting with my back to her. She again started to run her fingers through my hair. I felt her lean forward and gently move my body slightly to her left before she carefully kissed my neck. She then touched my earlobe with the tip of her tongue. I sighed heavily, leaned back onto her shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Do you mind?" she whispered.

"No."

"Did you like it?"

"Mmm."

I still lay with my head on her shoulder and my eyes closed when she kissed my neck again, whilst continuing to run her fingers through my hair.

I could feel my nipples hardening. I didn't want her to stop.

"Would you like me to be your mummy?" she whispered into my ear.

I turned to her, opened my eyes and with a lump in my throat and a quiver in my voice I heard my self whisper back, "I would rather have you as my lover."

Our faces slowly came together. I saw her close her eyes and as I closed mine our lips met. We kissed softly."

"I could be both." She whispered as we kissed again. I reached out and placed a hand behind her neck, pulling our lips together harder.

We broke our kiss and she whispered, "Would you like that?"

We kissed again.

"Mmm, very much."

Our next kiss was much longer and more passionate. I felt her tongue dancing on my lips so I open them to allow her to explore the inside of my mouth. Our tongues played with each other as we kissed deeply.

When we broke I lay my head back onto her shoulder and she again started kissing my neck. She moved her hands towards my breasts. She was so gentle I couldn't feel her fingers touching, only the very light material of my dress dancing over my nipples. They responded by swelling and hardening. My breath deepened. I started to gently roll my head on her shoulder.

"Bite my neck, I want you to bite my neck." I gasped.

I felt her lips open and her teeth gently nibble at my flesh. Her mouth forming a vacuum, sucking as she gently bit.

"I want you to leave your mark on me." I whispered. "Bite me, mark me."

She continued on my neck as she slipped her hands down the front of my dress and caressed my breasts. I was in heaven. I lifted my ass slightly from the floor as her hands made gentle contact. My pussy was getting wet and excited. I had never felt like this before. After a minute or so she removed her hands and stopped sucking at my neck.

"Sit forward a little for mummy." She said.

I slipped forward a few inches and felt her as she took the hem of her dress and lifted it up and off of her body.

"Let mummy help her little darling out of this." She said as she took the hem of my own dress. I lifted my ass and raised my arms so that she could slip it off.

The fabric slowly glided along my body. The feeling was electric.

I then sat back against her naked body. Her hard nipples pressed into my shoulders.

"My baby won't need these getting in the way either." She said as she placed a thumb in each side of my panties and slowly slipped them down my legs.

She replaced her hands on my breasts and started caressing them again.

"Does my baby like mummy playing with her beautiful little titties?"

"It's wonderful mummy."

She let go of my breasts and reached down to my knees. She lifted them slightly and slipped her legs inside of mine.

She replaced her hands onto my breasts again and started kissing my neck and ear. As she did so she raised her knees slightly, hooked my ankles with hers and slowly, ever so slightly opened my legs. I could feel her wet, bald pussy on my back. I turned my head to hers and we kissed deeply. Her hands were caressing harder and faster.

"Let mummy play with your titties for a while longer." She whispered in my ear as she broke our long kiss. "Then she will make her precious baby feel nice, really nice. I promise."

Her hands continued with their magical movements and her lips, tongue and teeth started to play with my neck again.

I was on a real high, breathing heavily and deeply. I closed my eyes, I couldn't stop them from rolling in their sockets.

Her hands slowly slid onto my tummy and started lightly caressing in circles before returning to my breasts. My nipples were rock hard and had swollen more than I had ever experienced before. Her hands slid onto my tummy again and back to my breasts.

She continued with these movements, each time getting nearer and nearer to my pussy. As they made another pass to my tummy I lifted my ass slightly. I so wanted her to touch my most intimate parts. I was aching to be touched.

"Shh my little baby, mummy will please you when you are ready. We have no hurry, we have all the time in the world."

She removed one of her hands and picked up my full glass of wine and placed it onto my lips. I took a sip.

"Drink it all my darling, drink it all up for mummy." She said. I drank it.

She placed the glass back onto the floor and filled it again, emptying the bottle.

She put it to my lips again.

"Will baby drink some more for mummy?" She asked.

I took another sip.

"Does she want her baby to drink more?" I asked

"Oh yes." She replied, "Mummy wants her baby to drink it all".

"Why?" I asked.

"Because mummy thinks that when she has finished making her little honey nice she would like her to make mummy nice in all sorts of wonderful ways." She answered. "And a little wine will help baby do all those wonderful things to mummy."

I took another sip. "Your baby wants to make you nice." I told her, then drank the rest of the wine.

I already felt slightly light-headed, and completely uninhibited. I had never felt so sexually aroused in my life as I did at that moment.

She continued to play with my breasts and was rolling my nipples with her fingers. She spread the palms of her hands and slipped them back to my tummy. I again lifted my ass slightly.

"Does my baby really want mummy to play with her pussy?" she asked. She already knew the answer.

As she sucked my ear she moved her ankles out sideways, parting my legs wide. I could feel the heat of the fire warming my soaked pussy.

Her hands were back on my breasts, kneading and caressing them. They slipped onto my tummy and continued downwards. I pressed my whole body into hers. Her nipples dug into my back.

Her hands slipped either side of my pussy and onto my inner thighs.

She moved her chin onto my shoulder. I could feel her cheek on the love bite that she had been giving me.

She whispered, "Mummy wants to watch this. Does baby want mummy to watch as she plays with her pussy?"

"Yes, yes, yes." I groaned, "I want mummy to look at my body. It's turning me on so much."

She carefully slid her palms along my thighs, every time stopping just short of my pussy before changing direction to caress my tummy. It was driving me wild. I wanted, no, needed her to touch my pussy before I burst.

Her hands again slid down my tummy and then along my thighs. This time she didn't slide them up to my tummy on their return. Instead she just kept going backward and forward on my thighs.

She peeked over my shoulder as her hands came within touching distance of my pubic hair.

"You have a gorgeous bush my darling." I heard her whisper. "Such a lovely rich red. Mummy will eat that for you in a little while. Would you like that?"

"Mmmmmmmm" was all the noise that I could utter. I was way past being able to speak. My whole insides were ready to explode.

"Mummy thinks that you are ready now." She said.

This time, as her hands came back towards my pussy they didn't stop. They both touched the soaking pink flesh of my lips. She wet her fingers in my juices and played with me. She caressed my pussy with one hand and my clit with the other.

"My, my, mummy's little baby has a cunt that is red hot. I wonder if her little ass is as well."

She lubricated her fingers a little more and opened my legs even further. She slid one hand beneath me and her slippery fingers made straight for my ass hole. She used my juices to lubricate it."

"Are you ready my precious darling?" she whispered.

She simultaneously plunged three fingers into my pussy whilst slipping a single finger into my ass.

I wanted to close my legs but couldn't as her feet were holding them tightly open.

"Come on my baby, ride mummy's fingers with your cunt." She said as I tried to move my body to meet with the thrusts of her fingers. "You have the most wonderful cunt that I have ever seen. Come on baby, ride me, ride me. Oh, come on baby, cum for mummy. That's a good girl, Let yourself go."

My whole body exploded. One finger in my ass, three in my pussy all-thrusting like there was no tomorrow, and a thumb that kept making contact with my clit.

I didn't moan, I screamed. On and on my climax continued. I never thought that it was going to end. I was desperate to close my legs but they were still pinned wide open. This made the climax more violent and last much longer. I had never had an experience to anywhere match this.

Brenda started to slow the movements of her hands and she slipped the finger out of my ass. Then she removed her fingers from my pussy and placed both hands onto it where she slowly caressed to make my climax last as long as possible. She released the grip on my legs and I slowly closed them onto her hands.

Mummy had kept her promise and made her baby feel nice, really nice.

I turned to face her, shifting my ass so that I was sitting on her leg. She ran her wet fingertips over my nipples as our mouths came together.

"Thank you mummy, that was wonderful." I told her.

Should we have some more wine my darling?" she asked.

I got up and went to the kitchen to fetch another bottle.

As I returned I heard Brenda say, "Come over here honey, come and sit with mummy." I followed her command.

I refilled the two glasses and passed one to Brenda.

I sat astride her legs, facing her.

She sipped her wine and then stood her glass on the floor.

As I started to take a sip from my glass Brenda put her hand on it.

"Come my baby, let mummy help you drink." She tilted the glass slightly and as she did so she reached down between my legs and started stroking my pussy again.

I looked her in the face, such a pretty face. Her long blonde hair flowing over her shoulders almost reached her engorged, pink nipples.

I drank the glass dry. I was feeling quite light-headed, not drunk, just happy and without a care in the world.

She took the glass from me, leaned forward and started sucking on my nipples whilst still stroking my pussy.

She lifted her head and said, "Do you know what mummy would like you to do now?"

"No." I answered, "But I will do anything that you want me to."

"Mummy would like you to let her shave your pussy, to make it as smooth as her own. Will you let her do that to you?"

I didn't answer, I just stood, took her hand and pulled her to her feet. I led her into the bathroom. I couldn't quite walk in a straight line, the wine was affecting me more than I thought.

I took a battery-powered trimmer from a cupboard and passed it to Brenda. Next I collected a can of shaving gel and a razor from the same cupboard and lay them on a shelf above the hand basin. I took a towel from the rack, lay it on the side of the bathtub, sat on it and opened my legs.

"Do whatever you want to me." I told her.

She got down onto her knees with the trimmer in her hand, lent forward and kissed me, a long lingering kiss. I heard the trimmer burst into life.

I opened my legs further as the trimmer made its first pass over my bush. A great clump of rich red hair fell to the towel covering the floor between my feet as the vibrations of the implement made my pussy tingle.

It didn't take many seconds before my once thick bush was reduced to just a mat of stubble.

Brenda stood, turned the trimmer off and reached for the shaving gel and razor. She squirted a stream of the gel onto her fingers and started to massage it into my crotch. As she kissed me she gently built up a rich creamy lather until all of the stubble was covered.

She half filled the hand basin with warm water before returning to between my legs. She carefully took the first cut from just below my navel to just above my clit. She swirled the razor in the warm water before taking another cut.

Four or five minutes of careful shaving later she emptied the basin and took a face flannel, held it under the running warm water and wiped the excess foam from my crotch.

I looked down and saw my new bald pussy. Just the sight of it turned me on.

Brenda dried me with the towel and then took my hand and led me out of the bathroom.

She took me to the sofa. We kissed and caressed for a while before she leaned forward and filled my glass again and passed it to me. She picked up her own glass and drank her wine.

"Do you want me drunk?" I asked her

"Oh, no my darling." She replied. "I just want you totally relaxed and to loose every one of your inhibitions. I want you to do things to me, and I want to do things to you that you have never dreamed of."

I drank the glass of wine.

"You don't have to worry about that." I said. "I'm ready to do anything that you want. I will do anything."

"Put your glass down then." She said. "It's time that mummy took her baby to bed."

She took my hand and led me to my bedroom.

As she closed the door behind us she put her arms around my waist and placed her lips onto mine. We kissed more deeply and passionately than we had done before. I could feel the alcohol working on my brain. I really was ready for anything, anything at all.

I ran my fingers through her hair as the kiss continued, pulling her mouth ever harder onto mine. Our tongues were playing together, darting between our mouths.

She broke the kiss. I tried to re-instate it but she had other things on her mind. She stepped back and I took a long look at her body. She looked divine, from her long flowing blonde hair to her naked pussy. Her small perky breasts and slim waist belonged to a girl much nearer my age than hers. And her pussy, well that was something special. I had never seen a shaved pussy before. It was simply gorgeous, all pink and wet, very wet.

She walked over to the bed, pulled the cover off and climbed on.

I walked to the foot of the bed as she lay down onto her back. She lifted her knees and spread her legs wide. Her pussy was gaping, inviting attention.

"Come my beauty." She said. "Come and play with mummy. Mummy wants you to come and have some fun with her body. She wants you to do wonderful things to it, and mummy will make her baby all nice again. Would you like mummy to do that for you honey?"

"Mummy's baby wants to make her nice, so nice that she screams." I replied. "Would mummy like that? Would she like to be made so nice that she screams?"

I couldn't take my eyes off of her body. It was just perfect.

"Mmm, I would like that. Come and play with me." She answered.

I went and lay beside her. I put one arm around her and we kissed.

"I'll tell you what I want you to do." She said, "Will you do as mummy asks?"

"I'll do everything that you ask." I replied.

"That's a good girl." She said. "You can start by kissing mummy's titties."

Her breasts were tiny like my own but her nipples stood hard and swollen like two dark brown marshmallows, her more lightly coloured aureoles like two little saucers. I caressed both of her breasts and twiddled her nipples between fingers and thumbs. She let out a sigh. I removed one hand and replaced it with my mouth. I sucked her nipple between my lips and lapped at it with my tongue, slowly increasing the vacuum as I preceded. I continued to play with her other nipple with my fingers.