Feldare Tales: A Dare for Hanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swallowed down the probing organ without hesitation, happily suckling upon the softness that filled and stretched her throat. A longer measure slid forth as he forced more of his tongue out of his mouth. With another swallow, she took that added length and moaned as she felt it deep in her neck. Finally relaxing her throat and breaking the seal of her suction on the tongue, she allowed him to retract it, as it cleared her lips, she gasped for air again.

"Where did you learn that trick, Hanna?" Boral asked, panting a little himself. "I have never before felt its like. It is a marvelous sensation.

"Just something I know how to do." She said, shrugging and pretending innocence. She was not sure that he believed her, but he said nothing.

She felt his hands moving down her sides, over her hips, then onto her softly curved thighs then down her legs to the hem of her dress. Her whole body tingled as his large hands made skin-to-skin contact on her ankles, then started moving upward again, pushing the cloth of her dress up with them. She slid her fingertips along the powerful arms of the centaur, feeling their soft flesh and the sheen of sweat he had earned from the intensely fast run. He reached her hips again, and found her ungarmented under her dress. One hand ventured over her hip and traced a line at the joint of body and thigh, finding the soft patch of fur at the line's ending, then went downward. Moisture greeted his fingertips, then the slightly firm, but silken-coated nub of her clitoris. A gasp escaped her parted lips as the fingertip rubbed her clit gently, and she was forced to grab his muscular arms for support. He moved one finger back, over the delicate folds of her innermost place, then pressed upward gently. The thick finger parted the labia and slipped inside her well-moistened hole. She gripped his arms tighter as the finger went deeply into her.

Halflings are not large creatures, and his finger was, by far, larger than most halfling males' tackle. She felt her insides stretch gently to accommodate the thick digit and moaned as it plumbed her deeply. His other fingers slipped over the outer folds of her entrance, and his palm rubbed her mound and clitoris gently. His skin was so smooth and soft, and warm. He looked down into her pretty face, seeing her twitch slightly as she opened for him, moving her legs apart.

Another finger joined the first, slipping gently into her, slowly and patiently. She groaned and her eyes fluttered open. "Only that." She gasped. "More and you will cause me pain." She smiled at him warmly. The finger fully joined its partner, and pressed into her. "Your hands are so soft, proudmane." She touched his fascinated face, running her small fingers over his smooth cheeks. He had never before even imagined trying to pleasure a small creature like a halfling, and was entranced that not only could he, but that she showed just as strong a reaction as larger females in the taking of that pleasure. Non-centaur females would never be looked at the same by Boral again.

"I regret, smallfoot," He said, smiling at her obvious enjoyment, "that I cannot take you fully." Her hands moved over his face, then back to his mane again, stroking his soft hair.

She smiled contentedly. "I don't mind one bit, Boral." She said, and pulled him to her for another kiss. As she suckled on his tongue, drawing it forth then back, she groaned in pleasure as his hand lifted her from the ground, bearing all her weight on her pelvis. He stood, holding her thus, then pressed her to his chest with his other hand against her back. He withdrew his long, thick fingers from her with an audible sucking sound and moved that hand around to her tiny waist. She panted and felt suddenly very empty inside with the absence of the two oversized fingers.

Slipping his long tongue from her mouth and throat, he started placing kisses down her neck, then suddenly lifted her high above his head, and tilted his head back as if to look at the stars. She giggled as he lowered her over his face and brought her groin down above his mouth. His tongue snaked out and, crossing the tiny gulf between them, slipped it into her. She gasped at its thickness and softness. Deep into her it plumbed, exploring her inner cavities. Her mouth sagged open, and she shuddered through her entire body. He lowered her down until her entrance rested on his open mouth, and his tongue burrowed itself deeper into her. His lip, heretofore normal and human appearing, suddenly formed itself oddly, and wrapped itself about her tiny clitoris, showing incredible agility. She trembled again as the curled lip gently massaged her little button. The long sinuous tongue slid in and out, fully leaving her then driving to its full depth in a heartbeat. She held her hands around his and started rotating her hips over him. He held his head rock steady, and his hands were as strong and unyielding as a tree's limbs. She squealed in delight as her climax overtook her, wailing to the stars overhead. Boral continued feeding tongue to her tight opening for several more moments, until she stopped quivering, and the sound of her breath died down to a more normal level. The sensation of his tongue being squeezed by her contracting vaginal muscles was interesting. He lifted her up and pulled his head out from beneath her dress. He brought her to him again, and kissed her gently. She clung to his head and kissed him in return, giggling and cooing.

"Such pleasure you have given me, proudmane." She said, stroking his earlobes with both hands, while smothering him with warm, wet, and tiny kisses.

He smiled. "It was a joy to give to such a appreciative receiver." He said, smiling at the little hands on his ears and the soft pecks of her lips. "You were a wonder to taste and feel, smallfoot." He gently kissed her neck.

"Oh, I'm so high up." She said, suddenly noticing he was standing upright, and her head was at the lofty and unaccustomed level of eight feet. Boral lowered her to the ground gently, and placed her upon her feet. She almost fell and he looked at her with concern in his eyes. "My knees are a bit unsteady is all, Boral." She braced herself with a hand against his foreleg. She had almost forgotten her main goal in this endeavor, but suddenly there was a huge reminder right before her eyes. The sight of the massive organ swinging pendulously beneath the centaur's hind legs was what weakened her knees.

"Now, for your pleasure, proudmane." She said, and started to rub the lower flanks of his ribs as high as she could reach from the ground.

He looked down curiously and wide eyed as she started moving down his side. "Surely you do not mean to try to..." He started to say, but his voice drifted off to an unheard whisper as her hand stroked down the side of his enormous cock.

"I mean to 'try' nothing, proudmane. I mean to succeed." She said, and wrapped both hands about the rapidly swelling shaft. His organ's flesh was black as jet, and soft as silk. She could feel the blood flowing through it in great pulses, and saw the head flaring open like a trumpet horn. She squeezed the head, and found it soft and pliant, bringing a smile to her face when he gasped at the sensation of her tiny fingers on his most sensitive area. The shaft was hugely thick, but she was both relaxed now, and excited by the sight and feel of it. She slipped her hands down the full length, and it was rising now, no longer simply hanging beneath him. "So huge." She sighed. It now stood fully forth, roughly parallel to his body and extending almost half her entire height out from its soft sheath. His testicles were drawn up, and quite large. She moved her hands down and cupped one in them, gently squeezing the soft oblate. It was the size of her head, she thought, or nearly so. It was smooth and cool. Boral groaned as she fondled it.

"Do not get yourself hurt, smallfoot." He said, moaning as her hands returned to stroking his shaft.

She giggled and peered up at him from under his massive body. "Do I seem like I'm being hurt?" She said, smiling broadly.

He smiled back and she disappeared beneath him. "No, you seem well." He said as she started up with the touching again. "Though, there may be quite a mess down there if you continue."

She giggled, and her hands moved quicker. "I don't mind a bit of a mess." She said. Then he felt something he truly hadn't expected. The end of his organ was being engulfed in wetness and warmth. She was putting her mouth to him. A twitch ran from the stimulated head of his pole up his body and he shivered with pleasure as she ran her tongue over the end.

He craned his upper body around to look beneath himself, and she had the head folded and was taking it deeper. She inched forward, slowly, taking more and more of him. Her slender throat stretched wider as his organ slipped past the depth of her mouth, and he actually saw its progress down her gullet. Soon, she had over half of it, then more. It was past her collar down her throat and still she pushed upward. She slowly pulled it out and when the head popped out of her mouth, she gasped for air. "The only problem I see is I can't breathe while doing that." She said, feeling his shaft slick with her throat's fluids.

"A pity." He said, with an honest note of disappointment. "No female has graced my organ with her mouth before and the sensation was very unique."

She looked at him askance. "I've not yet admitted defeat, proudmane." She said. "You've provided me great pleasure this night. I can not sleep knowing I've not done the same." He watched with fascination in his eyes as she took him into her mouth again, and then, more quickly this time, took him down her throat, until she was directly below his sheath, and the only thing stopping more progress was she was already on her toes. His eyes wide with amaze, Boral pushed downward experimentally with his hindquarters. The remaining four inches slipped into her mouth, and down her stretched neck, and he felt the head flare open deep inside her. Her eyes were closed in a look of ecstasy. Then she pointed upward. Boral lifted himself and she lowered, and he watched as the full length of him came forth from her stretched mouth. He could feel her small teeth along the top and bottom of his amazing girth, but there was no pain. She gasped for air harder this time. Then finally having sufficient breath, she said. "We will have to do this quickly I think." She smiled. "Are you near to your climax?" She asked him.

He nodded enthusiastically. "But your clever little hands will be more than sufficient, if you desire for me to do so, I am sure." Said Boral, trying to talk her out of her current apparent direction.

She shook her head. "You used your mouth to pleasure me, and I will return that kindly done favor." Hanna said while stroking his organ, keeping it primed and erect for her desire. "When I next take you in, then start ... well ... start thrusting. Take me that way and finish. Understand?" She asked, her eyes were intense, and he thought it unwise, not to mention potentially very disappointing for both of them, to gainsay her.

He nodded. "I do." He said, and touched her face. "Be cautious, Hanna, this is meant as pleasure, not danger."

"I face the danger willingly, to give you that pleasure, proudmane." She said, and kissed his hand.

She moved back to before his organ. Slipping the head past her lips, she started up its length again. She got to her knees and took him to almost half his length. She struck the ground with her small hand. Boral pushed gently downward, watching inch after inch slide into her distended mouth and down her well-used throat. Hanna hit the ground again, and her eyes looked imploringly at him. He smiled nervously and drove himself the remaining six or so inches downward as fast as he dared. Her eyes closed and she braced herself with her hands on his ankles.

He pulled halfway out, and drove into her again, then again, then again. He was fully mounting this non-centaur filly. He had heard, from other centaurs, of human women who could accommodate a goodly portion of a centaur in rut, but one that could take all of one was unheard of, and this was but a halfling, not even half as large as a human. He entered her repeatedly, for most of a minute before he climaxed, his cock buried deep into her throat and he felt it pulse forcefully as he spent his seed. He finished jetting his semen into her and lifted up his haunches and then took a long step back. She slid smoothly off the end of his cock and slumped to the ground, unconscious, but gasping for air. Guiltily, he picked her up and carried her back to the inn at a slow trot, so as to not hurt her any more than he feared he already had.

He laid her upon the steps of the inn. She was still sucking in great gasps of air. Trotting off to the paddock, he sat and watched from a ways. Another human form came out, wearing a long robe and knelt down to the small form of his tiny lover. Then Hanna sat up and waved toward him, with an obvious smile on her small face. The two spoke a moment and went inside.

---

Hanna regained consciousness with a bitter taste in her mouth.

"Wake up, you little harlot." Sharesh said. "Your boyfriend just dropped you off." The halfling looked over at the paddock and saw Boral watching her concernedly. Hanna sent him a small wave then went inside by the prodding of her friend. "I gave you some of the potion, but you seem unhurt."

When she had mounted her stool, Sharesh turned to face her. "You obviously gave it one hell of a try, to get yourself knocked out cold." She said, and ran a hand up Hanna's dress, feeling her slot clinically. She pulled the hand out and giggled. "But I smell no spend here." She pronounced after sniffing the thick finger, then using her talented tongue to lap the quite ample juices from it. "My three marks if you please. When Tammer is done servicing me tonight, you will taste spend between my thighs, my small friend, so the difference will be known."

Hanna looked at her askance and smiled. "Think you that?" She said, then leaned close to Sharesh and kissed her, full on, with open mouth. Sharesh let her do so, for she rarely passed up a good kiss. For a long moment the two had their lips locked onto one another, and the remaining patrons at this late hour were all staring when they separated.

"Very nice, Hanna, I look forward to you using that tongue la...." She said, giggling, then she stopped laughing. She leaned back over and put her sensitive nose to the halfling's mouth. "By the One," She said, astonished and sitting back, "you did receive his load." She smiled. "You just didn't receive it the way I had anticipated." She held out a clawed hand with three silver marks in it, and dropped them into Hanna's pocket at the front of her dress.

The halfling shrugged. "One should always stick to one's strengths." She said, ordering a drink. "I won't be drinking much tonight. As this once, I am full." Hanna reached into her dress' little pocket. There was a folded piece of parchment in it that had not been there before.

"What's that?" Asked Sharesh, eyeing the parchment.

Hanna examined the small piece of paper then giggled. "It's a map to his village, and a sigil to get me past the wardens." She said. "Boral bids me visit whenever I desire." She looked out to the paddock through the door, and slipped off her stool and walked to the jamb. They waved to one another, causing his companions to regard him a bit oddly. "I think I will, too." She turned back and walked up to Sharesh. "Just as soon as I lay my hands upon a potion of water breathing. Or, better yet, a ring of water breathing." She sat upon her stool. "Or, perhaps, a potion of giant form, or a polymorph potion to become a centaur or horse." her eyes were now glazed over. "Maybe a potion of shrinking for him, or..." She kept rambling on in this vein, but Sharesh was already preparing to make her move on poor old Tammer. The population of the tavern was dwindling and he had a rather nervous look on his face as she eyed him like a plate of raw fish.

12