Felicity Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers

She asked Allen if he needed help. He whimpered some gibberish so Edie volunteered to help him. Allen raised his arms as Edie pulled his t-shirt off. She kissed him and that seemed to help some, at least he returned her kiss.

Edie then knelt on the floor and pulled down his gym shorts. Edie was very happy to see that he had a very erect dick. She kissed it, the first cock she had ever kissed. Allen flinched and seemed to have returned to some version of reality. Edie took his garments to the bedroom and when she returned to the kitchen she again asked him for the aluminum foil.

From somewhere in his jumbled mind Allen connected aluminum foil plus location and got it for her. Edie spread out the potatoes and chicken on the foil covered cookie sheet and put it in the pre-heated oven.

Allen had tried to help but he did not seem to be able to control his hands. One of them clumsily tried to help Edie close the oven door as the other unconsciously caressed Edie's ass. That hand brought a smile to Edie's face and led to her decision to go ahead and slap him around.

"We have about twenty-five minutes," she said to Allen as she took his hand and led him to the bed. She placed Allen on his back and straddled his hips.

Edie said, "You have a nice size dick so this may take a while. Wait for me as long as you can but don't worry about me. We have lots of time to perfect this."

It did not take as long as Edie feared, her pussy was as lubricated as it had ever been and her favorite dildo had already blazed a trail for him. In less than two minutes she had arrived at a comfortable angle and pace and in less than ten minutes she was engulfed by her best orgasm in recent memory and her first with a man.

She continued to slide her pussy over his dick for a while as she kissed him hungrily. She felt his cum ooze out of her pussy and smiled. He had done his best for her.

Edie rolled off Allen's body and pulled him back to the kitchen and he joined her in the preparation of a salad. Their naked bodies were in contact with each other through out the preparation and many quick kisses and a few long drawn out kisses were exchanged.

They checked on their food and turned the oven off but left their lunch inside, a decision that would turn out to be in error.

They ate their salad and stared at each other with wide grins. They fed each other. They kissed.

Allen spoke his first coherent words in nearly an hour. "What the hell happened to us?"

"Apparently we fell in love two weeks ago," Edie said. "Carly pointed that out to me and told me that I should slap you around until you realized it. Consider yourself as having been slapped around. However it will happen several more times today, whether you need it or not."

Allen kissed her lips and said, "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Seeing you naked was just stunning."

Edie said. "Yes, you did seem stunned. I loved seeing that, I was afraid I was just going to make a fool of myself."

"No, the fool was me. I was too scared to admit to myself what you already knew. I knew it last week while I was driving to my hometown for my cousin's wedding. I wanted you with me."

"So on our first real date you wanted to involve me in a cream pie fight."

"No. Yes, you would have loved it and you would have had the chance to announce who you really were, with a pie.

"And just how would that have worked?"

"The guys were at the bar waiting for the ladies to emerge from their war. As they neared us all the ladies that had a man waiting for them plastered a pie on their crotch then ran away.

A couple such attacks came as announcements of intent, we did not know the extent of the relationship until the boyfriends crotch was covered in cream pie. My crotch was clean, I really missed you then."

Edie almost burst into tears but managed to confine it to a single drop. Allen kissed it then kissed her lips.

Edie's hand caressed its way down to Allen's cock and found it very much ready. All of Edie was definitely ready. She stood and hand in hand they again walked back to the bed.

She lay on her back and opened her arms and legs to him. She moaned as he slowly sank his cock into her and when he was completely buried in her he began to shower her with kisses.

He paused, smiled at her and said," You know, this thing about being in love with a girl isn't so bad. It could work."

"Funny, I was just thinking that. Not the being in love with a girl part. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. It never worked out for long but then I never expect it to. Being in love with you feels to me like a forever deal."

Allen gave her a few more promissory kisses and said, "I have a confession to make, I love you."

Edie pulled him down by his neck and crushed their lips together. When the kiss ended they were somewhat surprised to find themselves in mid fuck. Their pace and their passion escalated rapidly and they were soon at the edge on an abyss and after a few torturous moments took flight together. They heard each other announce their bliss and smiled.

As they cuddled they kissed tears off each other's face and with their bodies still fully entwined they fell asleep.

Aphrodite excused herself and left her sisters. They knew she was in search of Ares; she was horny. Of course, Aphrodite was always horny.

When Edie and Allen awoke about thirty minutes later they found that their lunch had turned to parchment and they were hungry. They debated on whether to break their new "Nude Sundays" rule on the very first Sunday and decided they needed to do so.

But it was not hunger that led to that decision. Allen had asked Edie if she wanted to go ahead and move in with him. Allen had reasoned that if Edie was with him he would worry less about the "too good to be true" syndrome. He had also noted that he could not go very long without kissing her.

He babbled to Edie something about her inconvenient roommate, babbled again to assure her that he would not be the inconvenient roommate and that anyway she could walk to work. With him.

Edie immediately decided that she had already spent her last day at her house and wanted her stuff in Allen's home. She wanted to be with Allen. She wanted him nearby every time she decided she needed to kiss him.

She did not answer him directly but simply asked him if he had empty boxes.

They ate take out tacos as Allen drove to Edie's house and packed up everything she needed or wanted into his and her cars. Her roommate was not home so she left her a cryptic note and a check for her share of their next months rent.

His condo merited two parking spaces but only one was by their elevator door. Allen told Edie that was her parking spot and drove around to his other spot across the lot from the elevator. They disrobed when the last of Edie's stuff was brought in from the cars. Before nightfall they were living together. They celebrated with a slow, loving fuck.

Allen's closet turned out to be less of a problem than either anticipated. It was a big closet and Edie thought her everyday stuff would fit. It was a lot but not an overwhelming amount of stuff.

He had a lot of stuff but he could easily see that more than half of it was never going to be worn again, they were for his now defunct alternative persona. He wondered how the Salvation Army was going to feel when they found those outfits in a donation box, particularly his lavender suit. He never had the nerve to wear it although an occasional lover of his had. His dresser and closet soon had a lot of room.

When his and hers clothes were hung up they still had room in the closet. The bedroom had a second smaller closet that held his formal wear, Edie's formal wear fit nicely in it. They did note that they would need another dresser or a big chest of drawers. Between them they had a lot of underwear and a lot of t-shirts and gym shorts.

While re-arranging stuff Edie saw the second bedroom/studio for the first time. It had a standard size bed and a small dresser by one wall. A keyboard, a cello, an electric guitar, and several shelves with sheet music lined another wall. The corner had a desk that held a large iMac and a printer/fax unit. A large canvas was leaning on the third wall. On the wall behind the door there were several un-framed paintings, many on the floor.

Edie put her instrument next to his cello but she put off asking him about the unfinished large canvas. She had peeked under its cover and was intrigued.

The closet in that room had several items that appeared to belong to Carly and Jimmy. There was also a bra much too big for Carly and a sports coat too big for Jimmy. Apparently there was more than one couple sharing nights with Allen. She put those items on one side of the closet and then their not-needed-at-the-moment stuff, mostly winter garments, on the other side.

Dinner was pasta and shrimp and again they enjoyed working in the kitchen together. After dinner they cleaned up the kitchen, did a load of laundry and generally behaved as if they were a long-standing couple. Except that they were naked and he rubbed his face on her tits when it struck his fancy and she squeezed his cock when it struck her fancy. Their fancy struck often.

She was sitting on his lap as they sat on the couch preparing a list of things they needed, a dresser, another wastebasket, and a small blanket, (Edie thought the leather sofa was way too cold for a naked girl).

A second list of kitchen items was started but abandoned when Edie noticed Allen had another erection. She straddled him on the couch and slid his cock into her. She picked up her note pad and restarted the list but soon Allen completely distracted her by again rubbing his face on her breasts. He loved doing that and Edie loved that he did.

She put down the pad hugged his neck, and she began a fuck. It was somewhat difficult going because the sofa had too much give for her knees, there was little action between his cock and her pussy. Edie loved the position they were in and did not want to move. She paused for a while and just enjoyed their complete union.

Her body knew what to do. Without Edie's conscious thought her hips began to undulate around Allen's cock. The undulations caused her clit to slide over the top of his dick. Eureka!

Edie was quickly in the throes of rapid-fire cums the third or fifth of which was louder than she intended. She slowed to a stop as she kissed Allen passionately until she felt Allen's cum slip out of her pussy, then she changed into "I love you" kisses.

"How many times can you cum in one day?" Edie asked.

"Three to five. It used to be eight just ten years ago, today has already been exceptional."

"How many times today?" Edie asked.

"Four, there is the possibility of one more when we go to bed. How many for you?"

"I have no idea, way more than ten, more than three just now. Most likely I have already gone past my personal best. Are your cums always silent?"

"Not always. I had always considered loud demonstrations to be bad form, for me that is. I enjoy the vocalizations of others and I just enjoyed yours."

"I'm a bit embarrassed by that. If you don't mind I will blame Carly."

They laughed as Edie got off Allen's lap and went to the bathroom returning with a wet washcloth. She gently cleaned Allen's cock then handed him the washcloth as she placed a foot on the couch. Her pussy was completely open for him.

Allen saw droplets of his cum on her thighs and pussy lips but instead of wiping them off he licked them off. He heard Edie's sudden intake of breath so he licked his way to her pussy. As his tongue slid along her pussy lips Edie had another orgasm. Allen kissed his way up her tummy then released her.

Allen was very pleased at his act of bravery; he had licked a pussy and had come out of it with no discernible trauma.

Edie staggered back to the bathroom and returned wearing a hat. "I could not find a helmet,' she said.

Allen accepted her statement even though he had no clue as to what it meant.

They finished the lists they were making and settled in to watch TV. They were surprised it was time for the evening news, it was two hours later than they would have guessed.

After the weather forecast they turned the TV off, got a glass of water and went to bed. They silently agreed that they were fucked out and immediately settled into spooning position.

Edie said, "I am so happy this day happened. I don't have to worry about what I am doing with my life. I know my life will be happy just because it will be with you."

"Me too," Allen said. I adore you."

Edie commented, "You know, I still can't shake that feeling that some unseen force led us to each other. I owe them thanks."

Klotho smiled brilliantly. Erato and Aoede hugged her tightly.

"It was probably Klotho," Allen said. "Probably with an assist from Aoede. Thank you ladies. We owe you."

Thank you," Edie softly added as she and Allen fell asleep.

Klotho and Aoede suddenly glowed like brilliant stars. A long, long time had passed since the last humans had acknowledged their existence much less thanked them by name. All their sisters were awed by their brilliance.

Erato was a bit jealous so she slipped a love song into Edie and Allen's dreams. It did not take long for her to receive her gift of thanks.

Three brilliant stars watched over Edie and Allen's slumber for the rest of their long lives.

jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers