Felicity Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers

The rest of the guys laughed and Roger said, "I hope Helen is next."

All laughed again but Sammy saw my confusion. He signed that the women get super-horny for their men after a lesbian tryst. All nodded in agreement.

I said, "Hmm. Maybe I can get the chef to spend the night."

We were laughing when Paula came out and sat on Paul's lap.

"How was it?" Paul asked her.

"She is still like a school of piranhas. I don't see how she gets the energy. Helen is with her now," she said to Roger.

Roger raised his beer and we did too.

"Oh, Martina said to light the grills" Paula added.

I really liked Paula and liked Paul. I will admit that the fact they were our age had a lot to do with that. All the others except for Roger were around ten years younger than we were.

"Ooh what a great garden," Paula added as she pulled Paul up to follow her through it.

Sammy and I went to our grills and got them hot, Roger, Corey and Charles went inside to bring out the meat.

Roger came out with a tray of twelve burgers, I took six and Sammy took six then Roger took the tray back in.

He came back out with Helen, nodded at us and walked into the garden.

"Go to the corner on the left, the right one is occupied," I said

Helen giggled and turned them left.

People started coming out with plates ready for meat on the bun. Corey came out with another tray with burgers, which were needed by then

For thirty minutes all Sammy and I could do was flip burgers.

Paul and Paula came back and Charles and Shirley went to the right corner. Roger and Helen came back and Leigh and Sandra took their spot.

I was happy to see that. They had been partners for years and I was stunned to hear they had split. Apparently it was not a bitter split.

Corey remained talking to a tall redhead, Valerie, the mother of one of Corey's daughters, one of the twins. Rumor had it she was pregnant with his third.

I guessed that the stories about them were true.

Eventually Martina and Chef Mike came out holding a plate and a bun for Sammy and me. We at last could find out what everyone was raving about.

It was the best hamburger I had ever tasted.

I looked at Sammy's grill and he had four patties left, I had six. We lowered the grill tops and the heat then sat on the step to the porch to eat. Not counting the people in the garden I had more people than chairs.

We were concerned when three ladies including Wendy came out. She and her two companions got kisses from everyone. After smothering Chef Mike and Martina with kisses they came to us carrying buns. Sammy and I got up and opened my grill and served them.

Wendy kissed me on the lips then introduced me to her sister Mo and her partner Marie.

Wendy sat on the swing with Martina and Mike while Mo and Marie visited with the crowd. Paul was no longer the oldest there.

It was a big crowd that suddenly got bigger when three stunning blondes came in. I knew one was Ruthie who kissed Charles, Roger, Sammy and me very passionately.

The other two turned out to be Jana and Inga and they also kissed us with enthusiasm. Jana's kiss and hug to Sammy was also full of love.

In one day I had already been kissed by more different women than I had been for the sum total of my life.

The sad part was that my burgers were now gone. Sammy still had four. Two of them were for his wife.

The other two were for him and me I hoped.

No such luck. Two short redheads that looked just like Helen came in. Both kissed Paul before Charles introduced them to me. Carly was Charles' boss and Karen was her cousin.

The kiss Charles and Carly shared was not the kiss of boss/employee. Carly had jumped into his arms and they kissed as he held her up by placing his big hands under her ass. I figured that was normal when Shirley kissed Carly deeply while he still held her.

The people in my yard were not shy about how they felt for each other.

I went inside with Sammy and got aluminum foil, two buns and a grocery bag. He covered the buns with a thick layer of the excellent sauce and I put the rest of it in the fridge along with the chopped lettuce and tomato.

As I debated to whether to put the fried onions away two women took the service dish outside with them.

Sammy wanted to take the burgers home for safety reasons. As I followed him to his gate with his grill I looked out to my front yard and I was aghast. The only two cars there were Mike's and mine. There were layers and layers of bicycles all around the front lawn.

Sammy had me hold the bag and signed to me, "Everyone here is a neighbor."

He went home and I went to move my grill to my side of our fence. As I turned to go back to the porch step I caught sight of two girls in a sixty-nine. One was a redhead but I could not tell who the other one was. Paul and Roger were on the step.

"Did you see them?" Roger asked.

"I saw two ladies. Do you two need some oysters?"

Roger laughed and shook his head no. Paul said, "Probably. She forgets I am old."

I looked at the swing and saw Wendy and Marie talking with a short black haired woman I had not seen until then.

I later learned that was the older Petra.

Martina and Mike were not on the swing.

Before I had the chance to ask Roger said. "They went in that door which I assume is your bedroom. You are going to need oysters too."

The three of us laughed as Sammy rejoined us on the step. He had a very tasty foreign beer for each of us that he said were courtesy of Charles.

As we drank we saw Carly and a small brunette I did not recognize but learned she was the younger Petra come out of the right side corner as Ruthie and Charles' wife Shirley went in.

"Where is Charles?" Paul asked.

"Right behind you," he said. "I went home to get the beer."

All of us thanked him for that.

"That is Shirley's second trip back there since me, the first was with Carly. Apparently all like pregnant women."

We chuckled and watched as Helen and Paula walked towards us hand in hand. Wendy met them, took Paula's hand and took her right back to the corner.

"Did you know things like this happen all the time?" Charles asked me.

"No, I did not although Martina mentioned one party she helped cater turned into a lesbian orgy."

"That would have been Ruthie's open house. None of us survived that night." Roger said.

"Yeah, that was awesome," Paul, said.

"They love your garden. They feel like they can be exhibitionists without being seen," Charles observed.

"The nooks and crannies were for me to get away from the wife. There is another bench in the middle behind the oleanders but there is no way to get to it from this side and there is a maze to conquer to find it. It is easier if the fountain there is on and you have a good sense of hearing.

I walked over to a support post and clicked a switch and the fountain came on. I turned a knob and a soft light shone close to the ground around the pathways.

Everyone seemed to like my toys.

I continued, "There are two more benches at dead ends in the maze and apparently they have been found so there are five places for semi-privacy.

I did learn just now that both corners need a bush in front of them, you can see the bench if you are next to the fence. I guess I also need a couple of more hidden benches," I said with a laugh.

Martina suddenly appeared in front of us and asked, "Where is Wendy?"

"She is with my wife," Paul said.

"Where? Mike wants her."

"Back left corner."

Martina ran to the back of the yard and I noticed the only thing she wore was my t-shirt. All the guys muttered "very fine ass" as she hurried by.

Soon Wendy hurried past us vainly trying to hold her blouse closed with her hand and went to the bedroom. We all muttered " very fine tits."

"Bet you Martina and Paula do not come right back."

"No bets on that," I told Paul.

Shirley got almost back to Charles but Jana grabbed her hands and went right back to the garden. The pregnant girl was indeed popular. We saw Ruthie grab Petra and vanish into the garden.

"I have a bucket of chicken and the east coast games are on," I said.

We stood and settled in the living room, Roger found the Braves-Philies game and I brought out the chicken. The two Texas teams played each other that Sunday night.

Charles stayed in the porch for a couple of minutes then came in with one ice chest with beer. He said he had put the wine bottles in the other one. He also told the ladies that we would be inside until they came to get us to go home.

"It should be wild out there now," he added.

We laughed and turned our attention to baseball, fried chicken, and beer.

As we drank and ate Roger told me that; "Your new office will not be ready on Monday. Go in at about ten and meet the building manager and tell her how you want the offices set up.

It might be Thursday or Friday before it would be ready."

Charles then told me he talked to Petra the younger earlier and let her know she now had a new job description with her own desk and computer. She is very happy.

Corey said, "Has Roger mentioned we will need help with our copyright stuff?"

"Hope not from me, I know zero on copyright laws. You need a lawyer for that."

"No, no, we have a lawyer for that part," Roger said.

"We need someone to figure out how much we have spent on them and you are going to decide if it would be worthwhile to market."

"You did say the younger Petra will be with me, right?"

Roger looked at me and said, "You will need a bookkeeper. And a clerk."

My job was apparently more involved than what Roger had thought. I almost demanded a raise but remembered I had just gotten one.

About that time Mike staggered out and gave each guy a kiss. After she kissed me she pulled down her blouse and presented her tits for me to kiss. I kissed each and I walked her to the door.

"Thanks for giving the lesson. I am sure everyone here will want to thank you again.

Martina may have told you but I want to confirm she can become your apprentice as soon as you have room for her," I said.

She said something in French in a way that sounded like relief then added, "Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays from ten to four each week. She can start anytime as long as it is this Tuesday.

Merci for letting me have her."

She jumped into my arms and kissed me enthusiastically.

I may have caressed her ass as she clung to me. She seemed to have enjoyed it.

When I returned to the guys Charles said, "Now that was something you don't see every day. I don't mean presenting her tits for kisses, I mean presenting them for a guy to kiss."

"I have had the privilege," Paul said.

"It must be an age thing then," Sammy signed.

Paul and I gave him signs of our own.

It did occur to me that Sammy was likely right; Chef Mike was around forty years old too.

A few minutes later Wendy, her sister Mo, Marie, and a topless Ruthie were leaving. A brunette with glasses and a stunning body I had not seen at all was with them. She was wearing a t-shirt but her panties were in her hand. She introduced herself as Vicky and kissed me.

The others kissed us too.

Ruthie told me her shirt was somewhere in the bushes and she could not find it.

She gave Vicky a look that was studiously ignored.

Ruthie said she would be back to get it Monday afternoon.

Martina did not work Monday.

I nodded and told her, "You do have yummy tits."

She presented them for kisses from me and then to Charles then quickly ran out to catch up to the others.

Charles said, "They all live across the road on Willow circle. There is a security system there but the world does not know that. Security cameras follow everyone that goes in until they leave. The same cameras look at everyone entering our slice of heaven by the way.

The cameras have Roger's face recognition program and a police car is here in less than a minute if they are not recognized.

Vicky is the wife of the music company owner.

Marie is his mother and Vicky's mom-in-law.

She is also the Marie part of Alice and Marie.

Melody's fans think she lives in Canada. The ones here that know who she is don't talk Melody. She is Ruthie.

I nodded in understanding and we got back to our task.

Helen came in and said to Roger, "We need to pick up your wild child. Mom called and said Charley had already come for her kids. Did you see her leave?"

"No, I thought she was in the back yard. She did not walk through here."

"Some people are leaving through the street gate. Oh well, let's go."

Roger shook everyone's hand and Helen gave us a wet, wild kiss and away they went.

Leigh came for Corey telling him it was time to pick up the twins. She kissed us and they left and soon after that Shirley came over to get Charles. She seemed to be in a hurry for him to get home and just ran out the door.

Paul said, "Dead man walking," and we laughed.

Charles had a big grin on his face.

Inga and Jana came by and kissed each of us. Both were nude.

Paul and I were speechless. Sammy said, "Wow."

Paula and Martina came over and sat with us. Soon Sammy got up and left to kisses from the ladies and a man-hug from me.

Paula said, "We are the only ones left," sat on my lap and gave me a long deep kiss then quickly led Paul to the door.

"We are in a hurry," she said to him.

He got a kiss from Martina, and then grinned at me as he vanished.

Martina took my hand and dragged me to the bedroom. All she was wearing was the t-shirt and she was nude before she got to the door.

My bed looked like how a bed that had been fucked on all day should look.

Martina wanted me to fuck her hard and fast. I lasted long enough to get her off four times but apparently that was not enough. She sucked my cock into her mouth and worked on it until it was again hard then got on top and fucked me for another thirty minutes and at least six orgasms.

She collapsed on me and less than a minute later she was sound asleep. I had not cum during the second fuck but I was not disappointed, I had lasted until she had fucked herself out.

I understood why the guys loved the ladies' get togethers.

I waited for a while then made sure she was comfortable, put on shorts and sandals and went to my yard.

The ladies had collected all the trash and put it in trash bags, five trash bags. I took them to the big trashcan in the garage.

There were three bottles of wine left in the ice chest and I put them in the refrigerator. I already knew there were no beers left. I emptied the water from both coolers and put them to dry on the porch.

I closed the gate to Sammy's yard and started to close the gate to the front but noted there were three bicycles left.

I put them in the garage then went back and closed the gate. I turned on the lights in the garden to bright and looked around.

I found Ruthie's shirt and picked it up but then decided the shirt was her excuse to return so I walked to a bench and draped it over it.

There were panties under the bench.

In fact in addition to Ruthie's shirt there were two other shirts, four panties, a mostly empty bottle of wine, and three bras, one of which was undoubtedly Wendy's.

Martina was going to have a lot of company on Monday.

I only had five benches so I used my discretion and put the child size panties together thinking they belonged to Helen's sister and her cousins. I placed the two shirts with Ruthie's figuring they belonged to Jana and Inga. I did not find their shorts and wondered if shirts were all they wore when they came in.

I put Wendy's bra on the bench by the fountain. I suspected she and Martina would love a private treasure hunt. The other two bras looked like Paula size so I put one each on the dead end benches.

I went inside and cleaned up the living room.

When I returned to the bedroom Martina was in the shower. I stripped the bed and replaced the sheets. The comforter was covered in pussy fluids so I put a blanket on the bed.

After placing the linens in the washer I joined an exhausted Martina in the shower and massaged every part of her except tits and pussy. Those three were tender.

I dried her when she got out and carried her to the bed.

"Thanks for making up the bed," she said.

"No problem. How many women were on this bed at one time? This bed looks like it had just made it through a hurricane."

"I don't know, at least five one time not including me. There was a pillow fight."

"So that's why I found a pillow by the bathroom.

There are several garments in the garden. You are going to have a lot of company tomorrow. Before I leave in the morning I will give you a tour so you can help them find their stuff. Better make more coffee when I leave."

"You left them out there?"

"Yes, they will be fine scavenger hunts for you and the owners."

Martina giggled and cuddled up to me.

"This has been my best day ever, well my second best day ever. I am now a member of a clan of friends that would do anything for me. Friends that know I would do anything for them. Or to them," she added with a giggle.

"How many lovers tonight?"

"Oh, man. Lets see. Mike, then Paula, then Petra the elder, then Ruthie, then a girl with glasses and an amazing body whose name I never learned.

"That would be Vicki, Marie's daughter in law."

"Oh, Marie too. Paula again, I think that was all."

"Helen?"

"Not yet, but I did have two redheads one of which was Leigh. I never learned the name of the other. Oh, and Shirley."

"Wendy?"

"No, I had hoped to but both of us were in demand."

"Her bra is at the end of the maze. I will teach you how to reach it in the morning."

Martina gave me a big smile and said, "I love you."

"I love you too," I said.

She gave me a curious look then her face became serious.

"Let me rephrase what I just said. "I am in love with you. I will be devoted to you all of my life. All I ask is that you keep me around."

I kissed her gently and said, "Last night at Bolero Wendy told me to cherish you. I realized then that I already did.

I love you. We will be married and grow old together."

We embraced each other and kissed. We fell asleep as lovers do. Happy.

Martina was fucking me when I woke up. I did not mind and I waited for her to get an orgasm.

As she rested I asked if her pussy was sore.

"It is more tender than sore. I can definitely get you off if that is what you are asking."

I pulled her down to me and pressed her tits to my chest. We both really liked that.

"I think you better stop, you will have a lot of company and I would hate it if your pussy was too sore when Wendy or Paula get here today."

"I love you," she said. "You also have to got to work,"

I joined her in the bathroom and we brushed our teeth then she kissed me.

She watched me pee, put on a t-shirt and went to fix us breakfast and I got dressed for work, but no coat and tie. I was putting an office together that day.

After breakfast I showed Martina how to get around the maze. She was stunned at the number of garments.

"These are from ladies that are hoping for a piece of you today.

I know which piece."

I put her on a bench and gently kissed her pussy.

She moaned.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"You will need to steer people away during lunch and after three. It will be my turn then.

Do you think you can find your way around?"

"Yes, and I am glad you showed me how to find the fountain. It would have taken me a week. Did you notice that even Wendy's bra was impressive?"

"Oh, really?"

I got my butt swatted for my kindness.

Karen came in as I left. I did not expect her to be one to come at all. It occurred to me she was likely the redhead whose name Martina had not known. I used Karen's name when I announced to Martina she was at the door.

jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers