Felicity Ch. 53

Story Info
An Unexplainable Event.
2.9k words
4.75
12.5k
2

Part 54 of the 76 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers

I was an Environmental Biologist and she was a Chemist for a large company. She was tasked with making sure her company did not release toxins into the environment. My job was to turn them in if they did.

An "Unexplainable Event" was what brought us together. We had worked together for two months investigating the event. We were working on opposite sides for the hearing but worked well together and got along nicely.

The two sides and the federal judge had agreed that a compromise was preferable and Marcie and I were assigned to draw up a framework to present to an EPA review board. We were told we would likely be the ones presenting it to the agency six months later.

We were given four weeks to come up with the framework; we had the framework done in three hours.

We spent the rest of the time falling in love.

As soon as we had completed the framework she kissed me. It started out as just a kiss in celebration but it morphed into an announcement of sorts.

I backed away from it and she began to apologize but I stopped her with the exact same kiss and she followed that one up with a definitely passionate kiss.

An intercom message scared us apart. We were summoned to a meeting with our bosses. In their office they asked us if four weeks would be enough for us.

Before I told them we were done Marcie said that four weeks might be a tight fit but we would do our best. I was too stunned to do anything other than nod.

They told us to keep them posted and go to lunch. We made our promises and left.

We held hands as we walked to a nearby restaurant where she told me how things really worked. "It is obvious to our bosses that it would be best if we took our time coming up with anything," she said. "They both want to be able to say that the process has begun and the media would be kept up to date. They know that the short attention span of the general public will be fixed on something else in four weeks.

We then announce the agreement, check on each other's findings for five months and pack to go to D.C.

We know the damage was minimal if there was any at all.

We know whatever problems were going to crop up would have already done so. Neither of us has found anything. We do not expect to find anything.

We do not even know anything was actually released into the water, all we know is that a valve was open when it was supposed to be closed. An alarm went off. People panicked. The media did their duty. If we tell them nothing happened too soon they would defend their overreaction, call it a cover-up.

In the meantime we will get paid to work together. We can easily justify working out in the field, just the two of us. We both have boats available to us. That is where I want us to be, out there, together. Any objections?"

I certainly did not have an objection to the fact that she was not wearing a bra. "No, that was a brilliant exposition. Speaking of brilliant exposition, I can see all of your right tit."

"Yes, I know. You are the first man to see it in years."

"I am honored. We have only known each other for two months. What has happened to us?"

"We are complementary nerds. We see what the other does not, but even better we can share our thoughts effortlessly and can easily see things from the opposite viewpoint. Together we add up to more than two."

"You make it sound like love."

"There is that too," she said as she kissed me. "Thanks for the kissing me back this morning. It is not ladylike to be the first to kiss so I waited, ladylike, for you to kiss me. Then I just decided my ladylike days had expired."

I leaned over to her and as I kissed her I slid a finger into the gap at the top of her sundress and gently caressed her nipple. She moaned into the kiss.

I withdrew my lips and finger.

"I see your gentlemanly ways have expired too," she said as her hand softly landed on my crotch.

A waitress startled us as she asked us if we wanted dessert.

Her grin told us she obviously knew what kind of dessert we wanted. We declined, thanked her and left her a nice tip on the company credit card.

We returned to our small conference room and resumed our kissing. I soon had a breast in my hand and she had a hand on my cock. Soon after that my hands were on bare breasts and hers were on exposed cock.

I had to call time out. My explosion was imminent.

She took the opportunity to go to the restroom so I did too. I wanted to masturbate but the restroom had an attendant. We were on the same floor as the big bosses.

I left the men's room more than a bit frustrated.She had just come out of the ladies room and I followed her to our conference room.

Since we had meetings with the bosses we had dressed up some. We had only seen each other in jeans or shorts and t-shirts until that day. She was wearing a nice sundress with sandals, she looked delicious. I was in slacks, dress shirt and sport coat. No tie, I did not own any. Still, she said I looked sharp.

When I closed the door behind us I noticed she had a handful of paper towels. I watched her open her briefcase and take an item out from the folds of the paper towels. It was her panties.

She started to put them in her briefcase but stopped and looked at me. I opened my briefcase and she threw them in.

She sat on the conference table and hiked up her dress exposing her pussy. I quickly had my cock out and was soon slowly penetrating her. We moaned into our kiss when our coupling was complete. The fuck did not start until about ten minutes later. Being in her and the kisses were more than enough for me. I lowered the top of her sundress and caressed her tits.

She eventually decided she wanted me to start our fuck. I did so slowly at first then increased my speed. Twice she emitted silent screams as her arms and legs wrapped around me in a vise grip. Twice I slowed to a halt and kissed her until she regained her breath.

I could not give her any more rests. I plowed madly into her through two more silent screams and flooded her pussy with my cum as she shuddered with a deep groan.

We stayed in place kissing until my catatonic dick slid out of her pussy.

The reason for the paper towels soon became obvious; there was a lot of cum and pussy juice to wipe up. We made ourselves presentable and thanked the designers of the building for their fine filtration system. The smell of sex soon left the room, we hoped.

We spent the rest of the afternoon on a large overstuffed chair, she on my lap with her tits exposed. We talked some, she napped some, and we kissed a lot. Her breasts and my mouth became intimately acquainted, as did the middle finger of my left hand and her pussy.

My still exposed cock had recovered by mid-afternoon and as soon as she noticed Marcie turned to face me and sank her pussy over my cock. I rubbed my face over her tits as she ground our pubic bones together. She had another cum and I held her tightly as she savored it.

About three minutes later she began to slam her hips on mine as she rammed my cock deep into her. Her next orgasm came quickly with muffled groans and a fierce embrace.

She had stopped her motions and we were kissing for more than a few moments when suddenly my cock erupted surprising her, and me. It added a coda to her orgasm.

We remained in place for about thirty minutes before we got up to check the condition to the stuffed chair and our clothing. We definitely needed more paper towels.

I made that trip and came back with a loose roll.

We had resumed our cuddling when we were surprised by the secretary that had been allotted to us when over the intercom she said it was quitting time and asked if we needed anything.

I said no we did not and were about to call it a day ourselves.She wished us a good weekend and we heard doors close.

As we left the building our first two decisions as a couple were soon easily disposed, Vietnamese and my house.

She claimed that she could learn all about me by how I lived.

After dinner I followed her to her condo and waited as she packed a bag. Tidy would not be an accurate description of her condo. She soon followed me to my house.

I lived in a small town called Felicity about seventy miles south of the Big City. My house was an older house with a veranda and a big yard.To my surprise she said it was exactly the kind of house she thought I would be living in. Neither the aquariums, the small laboratory, nor the flower and fruit gardens in the back yard surprised her. She was surprised that my kitchen was clean and my bed was made.

I asked what she had learned about me by my house. She did not answer but instead went to my bedroom, got naked and crawled in bed.

We had fucked twice and I had feasted on her tits but I had not seen her nude. She was magnificent. My eyes adored her.

Apparently the expression on my face told her something flattering, she blushed.

I slid between her legs and kissed her pussy as I undressed. When I was naked I put my arms under her thighs and got comfortable, I intended to love her pussy until it remembered my voice even though I was not speaking.

Marcie had a prominent clit; I could easily wrap my lips around it. Her clit also seemed to be the circuit breaker of her entire nervous system; she shuddered at its slightest touch. I decided to pay oral homage to the rest of her pussy first and go for the knockout punch when my jaw began to hurt.

She did not allow me that much time, just a few minutes after I started she grabbed my head and forced my mouth onto her clit. I wrapped my lips around it and gave it a hard French kiss. She exploded, arms, legs, tits, hair flew everywhere as a primeval groan shook the wall of my bedroom.

I softly kissed her clit and her nether lips and waited for her to recover.When I felt her gasps for air ebb I kissed my way to her tits but did not spend much time there since my lips and tongue had been on her tits all afternoon.

My cock slid into her as I kissed her neck. I felt rather than heard her moan."Not yet, not yet," she pleaded.

I held my position and kissed her repeatedly. Soon I felt her hips push up against mine. I wondered if that had been involuntary or if she was ready to fuck. It had been involuntary.

Her small movement had again caused her body to writhe under me as she repeated the primal groan.

I waited a bit longer then suddenly found myself ready to cum. I rammed her pussy hard and deep with my dick then began to fill her vagina with my ejaculate as I frantically continued to stab her pussy with my cock.

I was still in the midst of my orgasm when I noticed that she had no control over the motions of her body. She had not taken a breath for a while and when her release came it was accompanied by and explosion of air and a deep sob.

I rolled us to our sides and held her to me. She clung to me as if she was terrified. Her pussy walls were still going through spasms around my cock as I continued kissing her.

She had just had the most monumental orgasm I had ever witnessed and she had given me the most intense cum of my life. We were both covered with cum and fluids.

It took her about twenty minutes to force herself to move. She pushed herself away from me and staggered to the bathroom. I went to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee then joined her in the shower.

Her body was shuddering every few minutes. I held her to me.After a while I led us out of the shower and dried our bodies. We held hands as we walked to the kitchen and I prepared our cups of coffee. I waited for her to tell me what had happened.

"I think it was a perfect storm," she said, "I was in your house, on your bed, naked. Just that part had me very, very emotionally and sexually charged. You need to know I have loved you intensely since our first day together. I want to be with you for as long as you want me. I am hoping you will want me forever."

"I would put my money on forever if I were you," I said.

She kissed me softly and smiled."You may have noticed I have a prominent clit. It is very erratic when it comes to sensitivity but most times it is only mildly so. No one has ever come close to producing the effect you just did, not even me. Until tonight my best sex had been this afternoon on the conference room table, that was excellent sex. My second best ever was on the chair. Also excellent sex.

Tonight's sex scared the hell out of me. It was as if lightning had struck me and I could not breathe. I had no control over me, the most in control person I know. I do not ever want to go through that again. I can hardly wait until you take me there again."

"You just made me think of something you said today," I said. "Together we add up to more than two. Apparently it is true of more than just our brains."

"I can agree to that," she said with a sigh.

I asked, "Just to make sure there is no misunderstanding, are we a couple well into the foreseeable future?"

"Yes, we are."

"Do you agree that my house will make a much better home than your condo?"

"I agree."

"Do you promise to do your best to keep things tidy in our home?"

"You did say do my best?"

"Yes, I did."

"I promise to do my best to keep a tidy household.""Do you see a problem with moving in tomorrow?"

"I do not."

"Do you love me?"

"Yes. Do you love me?"

"Yes."

As soon as we reached our second formal agreement of the day we shook hands, then kissed as she sat astride me on the kitchen chair. She managed to stuff my mostly dead cock into her pussy as she presented her very fine tits to my lips. We were both pleased to note that my cock was soon shaking off its lethargy and had begun to fill her pussy.

"Speaking of unforeseeable events, two months ago we were opponents in what promised to be a long drawn out war. Now we can't keep our hands off each other," I said.

"Chemistry," she said.

"Biology," I said.

A few kisses later we looked at each other and simultaneously said, "Biochemistry." We laughed and kissed. (Well, what did you expect? We told you we were nerds.)

Felicity was ten miles from the chemical plant her company oversaw. We already had an office to share in the plant and now she had a place to live.

The next day we saw our office had room for a futon so we had one brought in. We spread copies of some of the first pages from our report on our desks then went on a boat 'fact finding' tours.

We did that for five weeks. In the meantime my town fell in love with her and she fell in love with my town.

She decided she would not be going back to the city. I had her apply to teach. She was hired.

The women in town began their seduction and she succumbed with minimal effort. I expected that and didn't mind. We married and soon noticed she was pregnant, the number of women that wanted her multiplied.

Our twin sons were welcomed, most of our friends had girls.

For eighteen years we were just another married couple, then our sons went to college and we resumed our sex fueled lives. We were happy before, we were busy after.

Then we had to move.

Nothing changed except the species of some of her lovers.

jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers