Felinoids: Senona Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She would not be here if the order had not been given," the Doctor rebuked him. "Come Sentaur, why do you hesitate? It is an honor to be allowed to mate."

"I will mate, Doctor," replied Sentaur as he stood and removed the body armor. "I hesitated because she is so small is all."

"Most of her kind are larger but because of enslavement and being malnourished, she is small. You should still be able to mate successfully with her. Beware her sharp claws though. She already scratched your father."

Sentaur chuckled, "Bet he is not happy." He motioned for the Doctor to give him the stimulant for Senona, "I can take it from here I believe."

The Doctor handed it to him. "Be careful, Sentaur. She's been hurt by males all her life."

"Just go, I shall be as gentle as she lets me." Sentaur replied gently lifting Senona and sliding her under the covers. He then climbed into bed with her.

The Doctor nodded and hurried out. He went next door to check on the child who had fallen asleep. He instructed the guard to keep the child fed and to make sure the computer could access the games they had downloaded to the console to keep Sinde occupied.

Sentaur stroked Senona's fur then finding her haunch he applied the drug applicator and pulled the trigger. He felt her jump and waited for the war to begin.

Awareness came swiftly and with it an instant reaction as she realized she was under the covers and some male was near her. Fur puffed out to its fullest, her claws were out and she was slashing at him before her eyes were fully opened.

Sentaur grabbed her arms and rolled her onto her back with himself between her legs, effectively pinning her to the bed. "We shall be mated for life," he told her decisively.

Hissing and spitting she bucked, trying to get him off her. "Never!"

"This is the way it has to be," he replied with a grunt, his clawed finger finding her clit and beginning to flick it.

Her body's response was immediate and she hated him for it. But she had been used so many times before that even though her spirit wasn't willing, her body had been trained to be. She wept on the inside but continued to struggle, trying to roll away from the sensations he was creating.

He began to lick her with both halves of his tongue cleaning her neck fur and shoulders. "You and I will always be together. No other male will get near you." He growled into her ear.

"You lie! You will only toy with and use me. Then I will be cast away to the next horny male who needs to get his kicks!" she snarled. She turned her teeth, bared her fangs and snapped at the nearest half of his tongue.

His tongue flicked away but not before she got a nip. "Afraid not Princess. No other male is going to have you. We either live together or die as one after we mate."

She froze, her eyes wide as she stared at him. Surely he was joking? She searched his expression, looking for a clue that would tell her he lied.

"No lies here. it is the way of the Mating. Once I have entered you and locked inside you, our bodies will always be in sync. We must be near each other for the rest of our lives." He then cleaned the back of her neck with his tongue.

She closed her eyes. He wasn't lying! This scaly, strange male reptile spoke truth! It boggled her mind. No man told her the truth, ever. Yet here, an alien, who she knew nothing about treated her with respect and truth. Puzzled by it all, she stopped struggling and pondered this rarity. Her fur slowly flattened and she simply lay. Not assisting but not hindering either.

Noting her response he began to vibrate his body and emit the mating pheromones His claw continued to flick her clit. He was in no rush and he wanted her to respond to him. She should respond to his closeness soon. The mind link should start to develop between them before he entered.

After a long drawn out silence, she asked softly, "Why me?"

"You are my other. My reason for being," he responded gently.

She scoffed at that. "Then I feel sorry for you if I'm your 'reason for being.' You got shafted, big time."

He grinned, "I will never regret mating with you. I will ensure no male ever touches you again."

"You keep saying that but don't make promises you don't intend to keep. I've had enough in my life." She turned her head away, not wanting him to see the tears forming as she recalled how her life had been going until she'd ended up in this reptile's bed.

His mind began to see the images in her mind. "Just a reptile to you? No, I am your mate." His body began to produce so many pheromones it almost began to replace the oxygen in the air.

Her nose twitched. "What is that smell?" she demanded and eyed him suspiciously.

"Mating smell," he replied as he shifted between her legs to enter her easily when she was ready. He opened his mind to her so she could see the truth of his need.

When his mind touched hers she recoiled with a startled hiss, her paw instinctively coming up to swat him away. "NO! Leave my mind alone, you monster!"

"I am not doing anything to your mind just opening mine so you can see," He replied as his tongue began to flick at both of her top nipples in sync.

"Oh!" Senona was not appeased by his explanation but she was distracted by his tongue on her nipples. She felt the faint stirring of desire.

He began to suckle on her nipples. ~When we mate we will lock together for 24 hours. Changes will occur. But this will make us one.~

His mind was strange. Not strange, focused, she amended to herself. All the other males who had possessed her body during sex, their minds were often chaotic or on other things. No one had cared about giving her any pleasure though she had heard other females talk of the act being fun and even a great experience. Maybe I only get the horrible ones, she thought to herself.

She heard him say 24 hours and she glared at him. "That's not funny!"

"It's not funny but it is true. Once we lock it will be 24 hours. You body must begin to adapt to bearing young as my body must adapt to yours."

"What! Bearing young! You're crazy! Get off me right now!" She bucked up, hard, hoping that the element of surprise would give her the advantage. No way was she going to have kids!

He sent calming thoughts to her mind, quiet thoughts. He wrapped himself around her pulling her under him until all that was visible was her legs that were spread out for him. ~MINE~ He sent deep into her psyche. ~NO OTHER FOR ME AND NO OTHER FOR YOU. WE ARE MEANT TO BE!~

~Please, don't! You don't want me! I'm ugly and flawed and disgusting! I'm no one important. You don't want to be stuck with a nobody like me.~

~You are of the Royal House of Felinoid. You are the surrogate mother of a human child. You are my mate not a nobody. We shall be one and I shall show you all these things.~

Human child? Royal House? Was the Reptile crazy. She opened her mouth to tell him so but instead inhaled a noseful of the pheromones in the air and instantly became dizzy.

He watched her face carefully as she absorbed the pheromones

"What's wrong with me?" she demanded her words sounding slurred as a pleasurable feeling settled over her.

~nothing is wrong with you~ He soothed as he reinforced her feelings of pleasure with his own needs.

"I should resist but I haven't felt like this in a long time," she giggled, her emerald eyes gazing up at him.

Sentaur fell into her eyes and his feelings of love poured over her. ~I find myself become part of you~.

A small part of her was yowling denial but deep in her heart, Senona had always dreamed of finding a home and a person she could be safe with. One who would not strike her, starve her and force unwanted attention on her. She longed for stability, the one thing a slave could never have.

~Are you ready to become one, my love?~ He asked as he shifted above her.

~No. Yes. Please, I don't know~ she admitted, the pleasant haze continuing to keep her complacent.

He nodded his head ~I know what you mean. This is a one time deal for both of us.~ He audibly sighed.

She is so tiny, I will kill her, he thought to himself but he couldn't stop the process now that he had begun.

Restlessly she moved beneath him. A fire was raging in her veins, her very body throbbed with need. ~Please, quench it. I need, I need to be filled.~

He began to enter her slowly and carefully. He felt her begin to surround him like a form fitting glove.

Senona knew she should resist but the sensations of his cock within her were too good. She whimpered and pulled him in more. His slow pace was driving her crazy.

~Slow and easy, milove. I do not want to tear you by going fast~ he whispered to her mind as he slowed his penetration of her body. He kissed her neck and wrapped his split tongues around her neck.

She tensed, for one moment, fear overriding the pleasure. Her mind flashed back to one unpleasant session with a pain sadist who had enjoyed choking his partners while fucking them.

Noting her reaction he retracted his tongue and just licked her slowly. ~I would never intentionally hurt you, Senona~

She relaxed again, her fear receding. ~Thank you. No one else seems to care.~ Her tone was wistful and sad.

~I will always care~ pushing further into her, his scaly dry dick rapidly absorbing her wetness.

"That feels nice," she murmured, her eyelids closing for a moment as she rode the wave of pleasure that swamped her.

He pressed against her cervix then pushed it open slowly and gently. Once the head was past it began to enlarge to prevent exit. He began to slowly stroke inside her, never leaving her womb but stretching and relaxing it as he began to move quicker.

She grazed his scales with her claws. The feelings and tremors were intense. No one had done foreplay before with her. She was soaking wet and still she wanted him deeper. She made a mewl of demand as she opened her eyes and stared at him.

He pressed in stretching her womb back into her stomach then he was completely inside her. He pulled back until he could pull no more. He began clicking to her in reptilian. Lifting her hips to him he began picking up the pace of his thrusting. His penis absorbing her juices and instead of transforming her began working on his DNA slowly but surely.

She was so hot and need roared in her. She wanted to cry out, give voice to pleasure he was giving her but ingrained obedience to remaining silent stilled her tongue.

~Pleasure is relative, milove. you do not have to be silent with me~ His fingernails dug into her hips.

She yelped but the pain added to her pleasure. She had been schooled by the best. She could give any technique and take any abuse a master or partner could dish out. It was expected of a sex slave to be versatile.

His mind locked with hers never to be separated again. She would feel everything he felt as he would her. They could never be apart again. ~No more than 100 meters, milove~

~Less talk. More feeling!~ she yowled in his mind, her climax almost on her.

He began driving into her harder the scales on his cock rubbing her clit raw and sensitive.

This time she screamed her joy at the pain/pleasure even as her mind instinctively wrapped tighter around his. She rocked her hips to meet his thrusts.

Sentaur rolled onto his back carrying Senona with him. Once she was on top he held her and drove her down harder onto his cock. Looking down he noted she was bleeding slightly but it did not matter now.

When the climax hit, she wasn't prepared for it. It felt stronger and wilder than anything she had ever felt while having sex. It wrenched a long yowl of happiness as her body tightened and tremors surged over and through her. She dug her claws into his skin as she rode the waves of passion.

He drove up into her and began his release into her small body. The head of his cock pressed against her stomach. He reached and pulled her down on his chest. ~It is better if you sleep on top than me~.

Senona was too exhausted to care. She felt boneless and that was fine by her. She yawned, showing a mouth full of sharp teeth. Her eyelids fluttered closed and for the first time since she'd become a slave, Senona slept peacefully.

Sentaur wrapped his mind around Senona's effectively blocking out any outside interference. ~You must not be disturbed my mate. Sleep well I am here for you.~ He then went to sleep as well cradling her to him as his body began to change.

Inside Senona's body her DNA began to migrate to Sentaur blocking the changes that he had been coded with and supposed to make to her. Her felinoid DNA began the slow task of recoding Sentaur's DNA.

12