Female Erotic Police Squad Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the second round Alexandra assumed the position on all fours, with her buttocks high in the air and her face almost on the bed; Rick was a simple guy and the most basic positions were his favourite. He shoved his thick penis into Alexandra's ass slowly, but that was the only gentle part; once the informant was sure that the policewoman was ready, he began a fast anal pounding. It was rather monotonous, only spiced with an occasional slap on her buttock with his palm, Alexandra had to fake the moans of pleasure as the man stretched her experienced backdoor. His pushes were fast and deep, as his loins slapped against the policewoman's buttocks with each motion. The unvarying pounding went on for half an hour, Rick eventually had his second orgasm and left his load deep inside Alexandra's anu; it was again accompanied by loud grunts and growls.

During the remaining time the informant managed to climax two more times, one in each of the policewoman's holes; the intermissions were filled with lap dancing and groping. Alexandra could only imagine how boring a whole night with Rick would be, but if two such nights were the price for finding Nicole she was happy to pay it. She put the anal-plug into her anus to stop the leaking and more or less cleaned her vagina, that would not stop the thong from getting soaked, but at least the semen would not be streaming down her legs.

The rendezvous with the forger was set nearby, so Alexandra could make the distance on foot, she had to rebuff one potential client on her way; fortunately the man was not persistent. The place was a cheap bar where prostitutes were aplenty, so no-one paid attention to the policewoman in disguise. The forger was a tall thin man, slightly balding, but not old; apart from his height he was, like Rick, almost indistinguishable. Alexandra again wanted to share as little details as was necessary, but she had to show the photo of the suspect; and it quickly turned out that this time luck was on her side.

The forger, whose name was Bob, remained silent for a long time after the policewoman finished talking and she knew better than to interrupt him. But when he finally began to speak, she knew she had succeeded and the rest was just a matter of negotiating the price. He was not only the forger who had made the documents, but had also planned it to be his last job. Bob wanted to become a lawful citizen in a different city, he needed a new identity, a genuine one, that would not be contested by the authorities and with a clean record. And of course he wanted a more personal method of payment from the police officers; yes, plural. Bob expected two policewoman to serve him for one night. On his part, he would show the police where they could find the man whom they were searching. Alexandra agreed to the terms, she would have some 'paying' to do, once this investigation was over...

EDEN

The Nylon Bitches were not hard to find, they had a favourite spot in one of the parks where they spent their days. After the sun went down, the gang used to go to a nearby club. Eden approached them in her uniform which was in some ways similar to the outfits The Bitches wore; it was neater, but equally revealing and nylon-rich. The welcoming words were not exactly polite, but they were not hostile either, 'bad bitch' or 'mean cunt' were considered compliments in that company; and since the male police officers were called dogs, the females were by that rule bitches. The girls of FEPS wore pantyhose as an essential part of their uniform, so that made them 'nylon bitches' as well, did it not?

All gangs had a similar structure and if someone knew what to look for she could easily find the leader; Eden did just that. She ignored the girls that tried to act tough and taunt her, and went directly for the centre of the group. The Alpha Bitch was not hard to identify, she seemed a few years older than the rest of the gang, but not necessarily bigger or stronger; authority, even in such primitive groups, was not all about physical strength. The leader was moderately tall and had an athletic build, she was not exactly pretty, but could not be called ugly either. Her skin had a nice even tan, her style looked as if she aimed for goth, but stopped midway. Her hair was dyed black and kept in a purposeful mess, her makeup was dark, but had pink or red elements. She was wearing a black leather bra and a matching skirt that was embellished with studs, her fishnet pantyhose were red and so were her high heels. The leader looked, as if she wanted someone to question her clothing taste, Eden was not going to give her that satisfaction.

"We need to talk."

"What makes you think, I want to talk with a cop?"

"You talk with a puny guy and I'm sure I make a better company than him."

"What guy? What do you mean?"

"This one," Eden took out the photo of the suspect and showed it to the leader.

"Him?! Huh! We don't talk to him. Timmy is our obedient pussy licker. He's such a sissy that nobody who knows him would call him a man. But he can use his tongue as well as a woman. That's why we keep him around."

"No guy, sissy or not, can lick a clit as good as a woman," Eden teased.

"Well... almost as good. But still I'm not going to waste his talent on a cop."

"I don't need a sissy tongue. I can do a better job at licking than any of you."

"No way!"

"Wanna try?"

"Oh yeah! I'll show how bad bitches lick a pussy."

"And if I'm better, you'll give me your Timmy?"

"Sure. I'll let you keep that sissy. But if you lose, I'll take my biggest strap-on and we'll fuck your holes until you can't walk. We'll teach you how we deal with those who challenge The Nylon Bitches."

"You got a deal."

The competition was simple, the women would get into a sixty-nine position and lick one another, the first to climax was the loser. They took off their skirts and panties and laid down on the grass; the leader's fishnet pantyhose were also crotchless and she wore her panties on top of them as well. Both women laid on their sides, since it would be considered unfair, if any of them would get to be on top of the other. The licking began without a starting gun.

Eden was obviously trained in cunnilingus, but while she might have had the strength and stamina for penetrating others with a strap-on she did not exactly possess the strongest of wills among the police officers, and her opponent was not a rookie either. The Alpha Bitch clearly knew how to handle a pussy, she could control her urges and hold back the orgasm as well. She was not rushing it either, the leader knew that flapping the tongue as fast as possible was not the way, she moved hers along deliberate paths at an almost relaxed pace, but she hit all the most sensitive spots. Of course Eden was not resting either, the policewoman used all her skill and focus which she had acquired throughout training and experience.

The duel continued in silence, not a single moan had escaped the women's mouths, although their breathing quickened and their faces flushed red. Drops of sweat also appeared on their foreheads as the skin on their bodies began to glisten. But the women worked their tongues relentlessly. Eden was confident in her skills, but for a while she worried that she had underestimated her opponent. The leader not only knew how to perform a superb cunnilingus, she also had a will to hold back her own orgasm. All that could have been anticipated, but the amazonian beauty was not exactly known for humility.

It took over half an hour for the first sound to be issued, the leader of the gang moaned softly and for that short moment she paused the licking. Eden could sense her victory, that almost cost her the defeat. The Alpha Bitch quickly composed herself and resumed the cunnilingus, while the policewoman kept her guard down for just a short moment; because of that simple mistake the duel continued. It went on for another fifteen minutes, it was then that the leader moaned once again; this time louder. That was the breaking point, she could not hold back the orgasm anymore and just let it go. She raised her head from Eden's crotch and issued another moan, followed by a loud high-pitched cry of ecstasy. The policewoman had won, but she did not stop the licking; after all she had to savour the victory.

The leader's orgasm was as long and intense as the duel itself, even though she was not a natural screamer, her body trembled and her muscles clenched as she made a variety of ecstatic noises. Eventually she calmed down enough to admit her defeat.

'You're a Bad Bitch indeed, cop! You won fair and square, Timmy is yours. We'll call him right away. My name's Camille, by the way," she reached her hand out to the policewoman.

"Eden."

The handshake was firm and friendly.

Camille took a phone and called Timmy.

"Come over here, boy. We need to put your tongue to use. I don't care were you are! When I tell you to come, you listen. Now MOVE!" she listened to his response, then disconnected and continued with Eden," he'll be here in two hours. If you wait, we can get to know each other better."

"Sounds good to me. You mentioned a strap-on earlier. I could show you what I can do with it as well."

Camille did not have to be told that twice, she might have just experienced an intense orgasm, but for the leader that just meant a thorough warm-up. She commanded one of her underlings to fetch the toy which she called 'the big drill'. The toy was exactly what its name suggested, it was twenty centimetres long and shaped like a drill. Eden strapped the dildo around her waist, while Camille laid on her back and spread her shapely legs wide. She was already soaking wet, but the toy needed some additional lubrication which was provided by another gang-girl.

The policewoman needed only a few test pushes to feel out the gang-leader. When she was sure she was not dealing with a delicate flower, she picked up the tempo. Camille's feet were on Eden's shoulders and the ebony beauty held the gang-leader's hips with her strong hands. Her shoves were deep and deciseful, she also made sure to angle her own hips properly to hit all the sensitive spots inside her lover's body; Camille's loud moans soon resonated in the neighbourhood.

After a few minutes Eden slowed down and leaned forward, she planted a passionate kiss on Camille's lips and the gang-leader enthusiastically returned it; the policewoman kept moving her hips the whole time. The kiss was long and wet, the tongues battled inside the women's mouths; when their lips eventually parted both women were nearly breathless. Eden did not straighten up immediately, but remained slightly bent to play with Camille's perky breasts, she groped them possessively, then pinched and pulled the nipples. She was not gentle in the least, but the gang-leader enjoyed such rough play tremendously, her high-pitched shrieks and cries proved it well enough.

Without a warning Eden pulled out the dildo and slapped Camille's pussy with her palm. As the gang-leader shriek in astonishment mixed with pain the policewoman said:

"Get on all fours, bitch!"

The way she expressed the last word sounded to her lover like 'honey' or 'darling', so she eagerly obeyed. The amazonian beauty quickly got behind the gang-leader and shoved the dildo back in its place, she firmly grabbed Camille's hips and resumed the rough pounding. This time she did not slow down, although from time to time she used one of her hands to lay a hard slap on one of the gang-leader's buttocks; Camille was audibly enjoying all the sensations with a variety of noises. The next few minutes might have looked monotonous, but they did not feel like that in the least to the women involved. Eden's grunts, Camille's moans and screams, the slapping sounds of hips hitting buttocks all mixed into a symphony of pleasure.

The gang-leader's climax, The Grand Finale, eventually came and Camille cried loudly for the whole neighbourhood to hear. She collapsed on the ground beneath Eden, but that did not stop the policewoman from continuing the pounding. The gang-leader's body rocked and trembled in ecstasy, this orgasm being even more powerful than the previous one. The ebony beauty withdrew the didlo when her lover finally calmed down, she gave her one final slap on the buttocks and then planted a affectionate kiss on her cheek.

There was still a lot of time before Timmy's arrival and Eden had a lot of energy in reserve. The bitches agreed that it was her turn to be on the receiving end, Camille was too exhausted to use the strap-on, so her right hand took over that duty. Lara, because that was her name, picked a different dildo, hers was penis-shaped and five centimetres longer. She wanted to try a different position as well, Lara told Eden to lay on the back and put her legs above her head. When the policewoman assumed the pose a different Bitch came to help her maintain it, she also sat on Eden's face, while she held her ankles. The ebony beauty would be servicing one girl, while being pegged by another.

Lara stood above the policewoman's raised hips and looked at the wet waiting vagina. She first stuck two fingers into it and wiggled them inside just for fun, she quickly withdrew her digits and replaced them with the dildo. The young Bitch quickly reached the desired pace and was riding Eden hard and fast, she was talking dirty the whole time and slapping the policewoman's buttocks occasionally. Lara also changed her footing now and then, so that the penetration never became monotonous. The young Bitch used Eden's love-hole, until the policewoman managed to bring the girl who was straddling her face to an orgasm.

Eden was allowed to take a deeper breath and relax, but only for a short time, there was still over an hour to fill and chatting did not seem like a proper solution for anyone. For the next round it was again the policewoman who wore the strap-on, this time she brought Lara to a powerful orgasm while the young Bitch licked another girl. Then the amazonian beauty got on all fours and was roughly taken doggy style as she brought one of the Bitches to climax with her tongue.

When the suspect eventually arrived Eden did not arrest him immediately, she instead replaced her uniform with clothes borrowed from another Bitch, the biggest of them. Together with Camille they interrogated the man and got from him all the important information which he possessed. In the meantime he brought the Alpha Bitch to climax with his tongue and got pegged by the policewoman.

NICOLE

The training which Victoria had planned began quickly after they had arrived at the mansion and did not look so bad in the beginning. Nicole was given time to take a long shower where no-one bothered her, then she was given a meal which she ate dressed in a short pink robe. The leader of the gang joined her, but was not eating herself; she was talking instead.

"I find it strangely entertaining to inform you in detail of what's happening to you. As you might imagine we've added some special ingredients to your food. The chicken is real and so are the vegetables, but there are also the latest developments of the pharmaceutical industry we had stolen from a laboratory only recently. They haven't finished the testing yet, but we've stolen the results they had so far and we have the suggested dosing.

Each has a different function. The most obvious one will increase your sex drive, another will make your erogenous zones more sensitive. The third one will make it significantly harder for you to reach climax. The last one is of a different kind and focuses on the aesthetic side of your bimbofication, it'll increase the size of your breasts. An A-cup definitely doesn't suit a bimbom and isn't it nice that you can grow bigger breasts instead of having a surgery?

That's not the end though. Each drug is supplemented by a balm, I'm personally going to rub them into your naked body right after you finish eating."

The Commissioner ate without a word, she listened, watched and never stopped planning. She was not going to offer pointless resistance, they could force the drugs into her and the balms onto her body. Fighting the inevitable was a waste of energy, Nicole planned to remain submissive until she eventually could escape.

The Commissioner would be oiled up on a professional massage bed;Nicole imagined it was stolen as everything else in the mansion. She took the robe off and laid on her belly as commanded. The gang-leader had astonishingly gentle hands, the Commissioner had anticipated the whole experience to be rough and unpleasant, instead it turned out to be soothing. Victoria began the task at Nicole's feet, they might not have been an erogenous zone, but the gang-leader also had a bottle of simple body lotion and intended to use it first. She did not exactly perform a foot massage, but was forceful and sensitive enough, to make this sensation comparable. Nicole knew that this act had its purpose, but she enjoyed the massage while she could. After the foot came time for the calf, Victoria again applied just the right pressure to relax the muscle, but was also gentle enough to make it feel like an erotic caress; she was clearly enjoying touching Nicole's body.

Thigh got even more attention, partially simply because there was more flesh, but most likely also because the gang leader enjoyed that particular part of feminine body more. She diligently spread the lotion over Commissioner's smooth skin, then wandered her hands just for the pleasure of touch. From the thigh Victoria did not proceed to the buttocks, but moved to the other leg instead and repeated the whole procedure. Only when both of Nicole's legs were glistening with oil she began to rub the lotion into the firm round buttocks.

The Commissioner's buttocks were a piece of art and she was legitimately proud of them. Nicole did the perfect proportion of squats and cardio to keep them in perfect shape and volume; Victoria was now enjoying the products of those exercises with both her eyes and hands. She used her both palms to clutch the strong muscles as if she wanted to soak the lotion into them, she roamed her fingers around the edges just to return to the centre and playfully poke at the Commissioner's anus. The gang leader was enjoying the massage even more now and her breathing became audibly heavier because of that joy.

Victoria spent a lot of time at Nicole's buttocks, but she eventually moved to her back. The Commissioner had her whole body proportionally toned, so the back was no exception, But the gang leader was clearly not as interested in that part of feminine body, she used some force to relax Nicole's muscles and spread the lotion evenly, but remained there only as long as was necessary to perform these tasks; she proceeded similarly with the Commissioner's arms.

Instead of commanding Nicole to turn around Victoria reached for a different bottle. She had only teased and prodded the anus so far, but now she was going to pay it closer attention. It might not have been an erogenous zone per se, but was still crucial in the training process and the gang leader had a specific balm just for that body part.

"Spread your butt-cheeks with your hands," Victoria commanded with a voice that betrayed mild arousal.

Nicole obeyed without hesitation and exposed her rear entrance, the gang leader poured the oil onto the anus, being careful not to spill anything elsewhere. She then used two of her fingers to smear it into the inner walls of the Commissioner's hole, she repeated the process two more times. In the end Victoria was using four of her fingers, not because they were necessary, but it gave her perverse pleasure to play with Nicole's ass; the Commissioner was accepting it all patiently.

Eventually Victoria was done with the back side of Nicole's body and she commanded the Commissioner to turn around. The gang leader clearly wanted to play with Nicole's most interesting body parts, but decided to be a tease instead, she was most likely teasing herself though. Victoria spread the universal lotion over the front of Commissioner's legs, spending significantly more time at the strong fit thighs. Then she moved to the arms and shoulders which she abandoned quickly. She spent some time at the belly, admiring its sculpture, but completely skipped the breasts; for them, as well as for the crotch, she had prepared special balms.