Femboy's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remembered to pull my skirt back down as I heard Bryle approach. At least my cock would be covered, but how long would I be able to keep him from noticing?

Sir Bryle knelt beside Melody and me, and from the corner of my eye I could see his hand going underneath Melody's skirt and travelling up her leg. And then his hand was upon my own leg, rough and invasive. Though my heart pounded with fear, I found his bold touch oddly exciting. I felt Melody lean in toward the knight.

"Oh," she moaned convincingly. "I need your cock. But not here. Come, let's go to my tent where we can tumble on a proper mattress."

"Liam, if you don't get over here, I'll be happy to take both these bitches myself!" Sir Bryle called, ignoring Melody's request. Suddenly his hand went to my crotch. He fumbled for a moment, as though looking for something he expected to find but couldn't. Then his hand shot away.

"What in the bloody fuck!" Bryle shouted, and I heard him bolt to his feet. Melody grunted in protest as she was pushed off of my face.

I opened my eyes to see Bryle's bearded face scowling down at me. He grabbed my arm and hauled me to my feet. He stared hard at me, inspecting me for a long moment before a dawn of realization spread across his face.

"Come look at this Liam. You won't fucking believe this."

The drunken knight peered over Bryle's shoulder and looked at me without recognizing me at all. "She's a pretty little one, isn't she?" he said. "What's the problem?" I could smell the wine on his breath.

"The problem, you drunken idiot, is that 'she' is your fucking squire!"

"Evyn?" Sir Liam asked in a baffled voice. "But Evyn is a young man, not a woman."

"This is no woman, you dolt!" Sir Bryle lifted up my skirt, exposing the rapidly shrinking and timid cock dangling between my legs. Sir Liam gaped in bemusement. "Look closer!"

"Evyn?" Sir Liam's eyes widened as they tracked across my body.

Sir Bryle pushed past Liam and dragged me out of the tent by my wrist. As my eyes adjusted to the grey sky outside, I knew I was about to die.

"No, wait, I can explain . . ." I heard Melody shout, hurrying after us. I looked back and saw Sir Liam stumbling out of the tent, scratching his head in utter confusion.

It was now or never. I pulled my wrist free from Sir Bryle's grasp, spun, and began to run. I had no idea where I would go, but I knew that I had to escape the Legion.

"Stop her!" cried Sir Liam, and then thought better of his words. "Him! Stop him!"

A group of footsoldiers hurried to obey the knight, and I was quickly overwhelmed. In the struggle, the beautiful pink skirt was torn all the way to mid-thigh. I looked down, and felt the urge to cry. Though I was probably facing my death, I was overwhelmed with grief over a ruined skirt!

As the footsoldiers held me by the arms, Sir Bryle stood before me. "I would kill you myself, but our commander said no killin' anyone in the camp without permission." He stepped closer to me. "So I'm bringing you to the commander himself."

III

Which is how I ended up on my knees in the middle of the mercenary camp, staring at the massive pillars of muscle that were the commander's legs.

My eyes were welling up as I watched Sir Bryle speak to the frowning commander, who never took his strange black eyes off of me. I could feel the wetness from my eyes drip down my cheeks, smearing the thin black lines that Melody had painted underneath my eyes. I struggled to contain myself.

The commander detached from the rambling Sir Bryle in the middle of the other man's sentence. He took my chin firmly with one hand and inspected my face with apparent confusion. His hand was rough and calloused against my smooth chin, and I felt the cold touch of the multiple precious rings - all of them taken from slain enemies - that he wore upon his fingers. He let go of my chin, reached down to the torn skirt, and flipped it up above my waist. The muscles in his jaw tensed as he stared at my cock.

The commander let go of my skirt, grunted and said, "So you really are a boy." Despite the fear, I felt oddly thrilled with the knowledge that the commander himself had to have a look between my legs to be sure.

"This is your squire?" asked the commander in a booming voice, pointing at Sir Liam. The drunken oaf of a knight was wringing his hands and muttering to himself, but stopped and straightened up as soon as the commander pointed to him.

"Commander, sir, my lord, I -" the poor sod sputtered. The commander rarely bothered to address him, and Liam was more than happy to be ignored. "He is, sir, but I can assure you I knew nothing of his deviance! By my sword, I never knew!"

"I have no doubt that you were too deep into your cups to notice much of anything," the commander said. A ripple of laughter emerged from the crowd of onlookers who had assembled, and Sir Liam only bowed his head.

"Stand up, boy," the commander said to me. Seeing the hesitation in my eyes, the commander reached down and grabbed me roughly by the shoulders and hauled me to my feet. His massive hands enveloped my shoulders, and I felt like a helpless child in his grip.

When all the men were able to see me, they began whistling and hooting at me like I was a dancer at a brothel. Although the sounds were intended to humiliate me, I had a growing suspicion that more than one of them meant the catcalls of appreciation in earnest. I bowed my head before the commander, and found my eyes going to the loincloth that hung between his powerful thighs.

The commander held up his hand and the crowd went immediately silent. "You play the part of a whore convincingly. No doubt some of the ladies here could learn a thing or two from you." The crowd laughed again, and restarted its whopping and hollering.

"If he wants to look like a girl, give him to us, sir, and let us use him like one!" called out a footsoldier. Laughter and murmurs of approval sounded out from the crowd.

The commander stroked his chin and thought about this. "The penalty for a catamite is forty lashes," he said, more to himself than the crowd. Forty lashes! I was no warrior, and I knew that the pain would be more than I could bear.

Melody began to sob, and suddenly she threw herself on the ground before the commander in a blur of golden curls. "Master!" she cried. "It was I who convinced him to do this thing! It was I who gave him silks and painted his face like a whore! I cannot live with myself if he dies because of me!" She was grasping his muscled calves and staring at his face beseechingly.

The commander seemed taken aback by this. He gaped down at the girl as if she were a small dog begging for scraps. The normally decisive war leader clearly did not know how to respond to this display. I winced, knowing that Melody was only going to get herself in trouble. Guilt washed over me, because I was not at all certain that I would do the same for her if the roles were reversed.

Suddenly the sorceress Viviella appeared at the commander's side. "This is no catamite, my love." She purred softly into his ear, and yet somehow her voice carried throughout the camp. "See how naturally he takes to the female form. This is a boy who has the spirit of a girl. The men are right - let the punishment fit the crime and use him like the whore he aspires to be."

Every living soul in the Legion knew that Commader Garlon listened to Viviella. He looked me up and down, as if considering what kind of fuck I would be. The thought made me blush and cross one ankle over the other. Gods, I was acting like a girl without even thinking about it!

The Commander moved to stand behind me. His breath was hot on the back my neck, providing a strangely pleasant reprieve from the cold air upon my half-naked body. Suddenly, he began cutting loose the bindings on my hand with a dagger. Several voices from the crowd murmured in surprised curiosity.

"It will be your choice, child," the commander said into my ear. So close to me, his deep baritone sent tingles down my neck. "I am no rapist - of women or boys or . . . whatever it is that you are. But you must choose now. My cock, or forty lashes. Or I give you to the men."

I thought about the steel-tipped whip I had seen used as punishment in camp, and knew I could never handle that. I thought about the prospect of being given to the men, some of whom were renowned among the whores' tents for the depth of their perversions. My heart pounded in anticipation of what I was about to say.

"Your cock," I whispered to the commander.

The commander let out a breath and cut loose the last of the threads binding my wrists. He turned to the onlookers and shouted, "Let's see what the whores have taught our wayward squire!"

To my surprise, a cheer went up from the crowd. Viviella turned to her servant and gave an order I did not hear. The servant hurried off to fetch whatever the sorceress had requested.

The commander put his hands upon my shoulders and pushed me to my knees. I was once again facing his massively powerful thighs, only much closer this time. I thought that he could crush my skull like an almond in the crook of his legs. Unlike most of the men, he smelled quite nice with only a slight suggestion of manly musk. His entire body was a sharp contrast to my own slender and girlish form.

And then he removed his loincloth. The cock that hung between the mountainous thighs was a mighty rod. It was long and shapely, yet still had a wide girth. Even limp, his manhood was a powerful sight to behold. I stared in fascination as I pictured what his member would feel like against my own delicate boy-stick.

"What's the little Sally waitin' for? Your commander's cock won't suck itself!" cried a voice from the crowd. I knew there was something I should do, but I was too transfixed on the commander's cock to think clearly.

Viviella approached a bit closer and bent down to talk to Melody, who was still kneeling on the grass where Garlon had left her. The sorceress's wine-red hair touched Melody's golden curls. "Dear girl," the sorceress said, "the poor child knows nothing of the way to please a man. Do be a good girl and instruct him."

Melody stared at Viviella open-mouthed for a moment, clearly shocked to be addressed personally by this feared sorceress and concubine to the commander. But she quickly closed her mouth and shook herself back to focus. She looked from me to the commander's cock, and seemed to relax. This was something familiar to her.

She crawled over to me, clearly unconcerned that the grass was staining her beautiful yellow dress. Somehow I knew that I would never be so careless with such a fine garment. But now she was next to me, one arm around my shoulders comfortingly, her curls tickling my face as she spoke into my ear.

"Don't be afraid," she said. "It's really quite easy. Open your mouth slightly. Yes, like that. Now stick your tongue out slightly, just a little bit. So that it covers your teeth and your lower lip. Good." She stroked my hair and looked up at Vivella, who nodded at her encouragingly.

Melody pointed at the commander's massive cock, stopping just short of touching it. "The cock's head is the most sensitive part of a man. Get your tongue as wet as you can, and start licking the head to wake it up."

I took a deep breath, as I prepared to do what I had never dreamed I would ever do - suck a man's cock. Even if it was a beautiful, perfect cock that hung from a powerful body . . .

As I leaned forward and prepared to lick, the commander put a large hand on the back of my head, mussing up the curls Melody had worked so hard to make. I braced myself by resting my hand against the teardrop-shaped muscle on the commander's thigh. And then I began to lick.

I started slowly, hesitantly at first. At Melody's urging I began to twirl my tongue in circles around the tip. I watched in fascination as his cock began to stir and rise, like a great beast awakening from its slumber. I reflexively tried to draw my head back from its approach, but the commander's hand kept my head firmly in its place as his manhood rose to meet my lips.

"Keep your tongue in place," Melody whispered. Her voice was breathy and excited, and it was as though she had forgotten all her fears. "You'll need to open your mouth a little wider - yes. Just wait for it to cross your lips."

The commander's still-stiffening cock was in my mouth now, resting upon the bed I made for it with my tongue. Before I could fully appreciate the fact that I was pleasuring a man with my mouth, I found it necessary to open my jaws even wider to accomodate this determined guest. The urge to swallow the saliva that was building up in my mouth became unbearable, so I reflexively closed my lips around the member and swallowed.

I heard the commander groan when I did that, and his fingers tightened around my head before he gave my hair a little appreciative stroke. It seemed that I was taking to my new role as cocksucker quite well. Though his cock was strange in my mouth, I was shocked at how good this iron-solid bar of flesh felt against my tongue. His cock tasted familiar, and I realized it was the same flavor I had experienced when Melody straddled my face.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Viviella's pale, shapely leg, and I remembered that the commander had been fucking her before coming to judge me. It was the sorceress's pussy that I was tasting upon the commander's cock! The closest I've ever been to magic, I thought wryly.

Commander Garlon was at full hardness now, and I felt the blood pulsing underneath his skin with my tongue. My own cock was now stiff as well, creating an obscene tent in the threadbare skirt as I knelt. I put one hand on my own own member and began to stroke.

The commander began to push my head farther down onto his cock. I had only half of his manhood in my mouth, but as far as I could tell there was no way to fit the rest of it. I moaned at the gagging sensation his cock triggered as it pounded on the gates of my throat. This only seemed to give him more pleasure, and he began to thrust his hips back and forth, his cock shoving closer to my throat with each thrust. My stomach began to heave.

"You must relax," Melody said urgently, and she put a soothing hand on my bare midriff. "Breathe through your nose and don't fight it. Relax your throat." I flicked my eyes at her and noticed that the straps holding up her dress had slipped from her shoulders, baring her perky breasts. She didn't seem to notice or care.

I took her advice - and the commander's cock - as best I could. It was a struggle to keep from choking, but the commander was oblivious to my discomfort. I now clutched both of the commander's legs with my hands to maintain my balance as his sack bounced against my chin. My throat was expanding to its capacity, and wondered if I would drown to death in cock.

A wonderful way to go, I thought in spite of myself. My right hand began travelling up his thigh to feel the muscular stomach above as he turned my throat into a sword-sheath.

After several minutes of fucking my throat, he suddenly drew his member out. It made a popping sound as it left the wet confines of my lips. I fell forward a bit, my jaw aching, and found myself resting my cheek against his leg, like a child clutching his mother's skirts.

Viviella was speaking to the commander, though I could not hear her through the hoots and hollers of the crowd. I looked to where she was gesturing, and saw that her servants had returned bearing the commander's plushly upholstered camp chair.

He took his hand off of my head, seized me under my arms, and hauled me to my feet. For a moment, I was on my tiptoes and staring into the eyes of the man I had just pleasured. His normally unreadable black eyes were now alight with wild lust. Before I knew it, he reached down and scooped me into his arms like a baby.

It is difficult to describe what I felt as I surrendered my entire body to the commander's monstrous arms. The boy in me cried out in humiliation at this treatment. The other part of me - the part I discovered in the tent with Melody - swooned with pleasure as I saw how his one rough hand closed around my girlish leg, and how the other hand held my side close against his naked chest. Feeling as light and fragile as a feather, I threw my arms around his powerful neck for safety and let my head loll back carelessly.

We stopped in front of the chair and he put me back on my feet and bent me over the back of the padded chair. The servants who had brought it scurried away, only to be replaced by Melody, ushered along by Viviella.

The commander placed his hands on my thighs and pushed the remnants of the see-through pink skirt into a bunch above my hips. I felt the commander's cock resting between my now-bare cheeks, his hands enveloping my hips. As though by instinct, I arched my back and pushed my ass against his crotch.

He lifted one meaty hand and, to the cheers of the crowd, landed it on my ass with an echoing slap. I yelped and went up onto my toes as a thousand stars of delicious pain exploded across my flesh. With every blow the commander delivered to my ass, I felt the flesh redden. Somehow, the thought of a red mark in the shape of the commander's hand on my flesh filled me with a fresh wave of lust. To wear a symbol of his ownership over my body seemed only proper in that moment.

He finally stopped the onslaught, and my bare bottom tingled like it was covered in fairy dust. The commander's hands returned to my hips and pulled my ass toward him. The tip of his still-hard cock poked at the hole between my cheeks.

No, part of me screamed. I mustn't allow this. I will be forever changed, forever an accursed catamite! The newly discovered part of me screamed back, This is our destiny. Put it in me and pound me like the whore that I am!

With a grunt the commander began to burrow his cock deeper past my cheeks. At first the poking sensation was pleasurable, and the new part of me took over, bending over a bit more to give the commander access. But the tip of his cock was too wide for my untouched hole. My flesh began to feel like it was burning, and the agony caused by the commander's member became unbearable.

"EEEEEEE," I heard myself wail in a high-pitched squeal. The men in the crowd seemed to love this, and continued to cheer. I thrust my hips forward, away from the pain.

The commander grabbed my hair and gave my ass a hard slap in punishment for my defiance. My body wanted his cock inside of me, but I simply couldn't take the pain of his entering me.

Suddenly Viviella was at the commander's side. "Mace, darling," she said in a soothing voice, "the poor thing has not yet been deflowered. It's painful enough for us women the first time, and this one has none of our natural lubrication. You simply cannot slam into him with the same force as you do with me."

He scowled at her, but let the sorceress keep speaking. From some hidden pouch, she produced a jar that contained a clear substance of some kind. "Luckily, I have a solution. Dear girl - Melody, isn't it? Won't you help your friend by ah, greasing the wheels for him?"

Melody took the jar with a knowing smile. I heard her open it up and kneel before the commander. I craned my head around to look, and saw that she was spreading the substance on the commander's cock, her wrist working a up and down the member with experienced skill. She looked up at his face lustfully as she did so, her dress falling farther down her torso.

I felt a pang of jealousy wash over me, but I realized I was not jealous of the commander for receiving pleasure from the girl who, only hours before, was the object of my desire. Rather, I was jealous for the commander, wishing that I was the one servicing that massive member. Wait your turn, Melody!