Fender Bender Ch. 03

Story Info
Vicki has more fun with Mark and Susan.
3.3k words
4.58
59.4k
22

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 04/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyAndi
SissyAndi
206 Followers

Author's Note: The following is purely fiction and the property of the author. Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

Susan called me early Monday Morning and asked if I wanted to come over and lay out by the pool with her, she told me that Mark had a business meeting and would be gone most of the day so it would be just us girls. I remembered what happened on Saturday when we were laying by the pool and of course I said yes.

Susan said she would be by to pick me up in a about 20 minutes and for me to bring the blonde wig with me. I had just enough time to take a quick shower and splash on some perfume and fix my wig in place.

I am 5'9" 160 pounds, I have short blonde hair and blue eyes. When I wear the wig that Susan had given me I have flowing blonde hair halfway down my back. Today I had it tied in a pony tail. When Susan arrived to pick me up I was waiting down stairs wearing a modest jean skirt and a white T-shirt. Under that I had on a pair of emerald green panties and a white lace bra. I had borrowed my mom's pink tennis shoes and ankle socks with pink lace trim around the top.

Susan is 5'5", has a trim figure with 36 D breasts, and had long brown hair. She was wearing a floral sundress. She was not wearing a bra and you could see her hard nipples pressing against the tight material.

As she drove We talked about her dress and my short shorts and how good my legs looked shaved. I could have walked to their house, it was no more than a mile and a half, so it was a short ride.

She told me that the white bikini I had worn on Saturday was hanging in the pool house and to go get dressed while she fixed us some cold drinks. As I put on the bikini I flashed back to Saturday night and how my friends had discovered my tan lines.

My best friend Gary had called me names and then stomped out of the house mad. I called him a couple of times since then but he still had not answered my calls. The other guy there that night acted like I was a freak and stormed out with Gary but Mike came back later and told me how hot he thought I was.

Mike turned out to be kind of sweet and it gave me goose bumps to know that I turned him on. we ended up having sex and he promised to call me later in the week. Part of me wanted him to leave me alone but part of me was hoping he would call.

Susan had changed into a bright yellow bikini and was sipping her drink on a lounge chair. As soon as I was next to her she handed me the sun tan lotion. I knew what to do so I started covering her body in lotion. She took off her top and I lathered up her incredible breasts.

The last time I had done that it turned into a wild time but today she told me to control myself and maybe later we would have some fun. After I was done she put lotion on me, playfully squeezing my cock through the bikini bottom. I have such a small cock, no more that 4 inches when hard and it barely made a bulge.

We laid in the sun for an hour or so and talked. Susan asked me how I felt about what happened over the weekend. I told her the truth, I wish I had not wrecked my step dad's car but other than that I enjoyed everything.

I confessed that I had several fantasies of being with a man and I guess I just needed a push in the right direction. Some of my fantasies were about getting caught dressed up and being forced to do things. While Mark made it crystal clear that I had to do what I was told, at least Susan and Mark were "gentle" with me.

I also told her that I had no idea a beautiful woman like her would enjoy playing with a person like me. She told me that her and Mark had always had an adventurous and open marriage and I might be shocked at some of the things they had done over the years.

I wanted to ask her what were some of the things they had done but she said it was getting to hot and maybe we should go inside. We ate lunch and over some ice cream I asked her if she minded telling me some of the things they had done in the past.

She told me about how Mark loved to see her with other women and men, how for a time they belonged to a swing club and they made some close friends that they see from time to time. How they loved sex in public places, she went into detail about one time on the subway, and how the thrill of maybe getting caught really turned them on.

Susan even told me that she was into bondage but that Mark rarely let her tie him up. She laughed as she noticed she got my attention at the mention of bondage.

"Vicki, does the idea of being tied up turn you on?"

I turned red but admitted that yes some of my fantasies involved be tied up and used. Susan took my hand and told me to follow her. She led me to the Master bedroom and started looking through her lingerie drawer.

Susan handed me a neon pink teddy with matching panties and stockings. I quickly peeled off my bikini and slipped the teddy over my head. My cock was already hard as I felt the garters dangle against my thighs. I sat on the bed and rolled the stockings up my leg and when I stood to attach the stockings to the garters I noticed Susan watching me intently.

"Wow you do that so naturally you have either done it a lot or you catch on quick."

I gave a nervous giggle, "Well not a lot but I have worn stockings a few times."

I slide the matching panties up my legs and tucked my small cock between my legs. When I was dressed Susan took a tube of lipstick and painted my lips a bright pink to match my lingerie.

As I sat on the bed, Susan was telling me that the top drawer of the night stand was what they affectionately called their "toy box". She pulled out a pair of handcuffs. They were not a normal pair of cuffs like the one police officers use but the cuffs were lined with fur and there was a metal chain connecting them.

She took my left wrist and attached the cuff. The she had me lay down on the bed and she ran the chain around a middle post on the headboard. Then she cuffed my right wrist. The chain allowed me to move around a little but as I pulled on my bounds I knew there was no way I could get lose until she opened the cuffs.

Susan then took two lengths of silk rope and tied my feet to the bedposts at the bottom of the bed. She leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips,

"Don't go anywhere, I will be right back." I watched as she got a couple of things out of a drawer and headed to the bathroom. As I laid there I reflected back on what has happened to me since I met Mark and Susan. So far it had been really exciting. I had some very vivid fantasies but none where near as good as it was in real life.

I heard the bathroom door open and it pulled me from my thoughts. I looked up to see Susan entering the room. Oh My God, she was wearing a black leather bustier with garters, stockings and black panties. She was also wearing thigh hi leather boots with 5 inch heels. She was gorgeous.

When she got to the bed she reach down to cup my panty clad cock and she squeezed hard making me grunt in pain.

"You are mine sissy boy to do as I please."

I was not sure what response she wanted but I whispered, "Yes Mistress."

She smiled down at me. Her hand traveled up my body to pinch my right nipple through the material of the teddy. A low moan escaped my lips. She went back and forth pinching my nipples making them hard. She moved the material aside and leaned down to suck my nipple into her mouth.

I instinctively arched my back. She caressed my face and climbed onto the bed. Her bustier had Velcro cutouts where her nipples were and when she pulled them off she lowered her breasts to my mouth. I sucked them with enthusiasm leaving lipstick marks on each nipple.

After several minutes of sucking her nipples she pulled away. She leaned down and kissed me deep and passionately. Our tongues wrestled playfully as we kissed.

She got off the bed and went to the toy drawer. She pulled out a small 8 inch vibrator and turned it on. I watched as she first teased her cunt then she reached over and touched it against my cock. My cock jerked and I pulled at the cuffs. I was helpless to do anything and I was at the mercy of my beautiful mistress.

Susan asked me "Sissy boy so you want to cum?"

"Oh yes Mistress please..."

"Well I don't think you deserve it just yet." With that she reached down and squeezed my cock again twisting it causing me extreme pain. My cock all but went soft.

She laughed at me then she took off her panties. She got back on the bed and put a knee on each side of my head. She lowered her already wet pussy to my face.

"Eat me you sissy little bitch!!!!"

I stuck my tongue out and started licking the folds of her pussy. I started swirling my tongue around inside her cunt, lapping up her juices.

Susan had started to moan so I hoped I was doing a good job. I flicked my tongue across Susan's clit and felt her body jerk. I started darting my tongue in and out of her pussy. I would lick deep then run my tongue across her clit.

Susan held onto the headboard and started grinding her cunt against my face. She was really moaning now and moving her head throwing her hair back and forth. I started concentrating on her clit. Licking it then sucking on it. When I bit down lightly Susan's body went stiff.

"Oh God Yes I am going to cum. MAKE ME CUM SISSY SLUT!!!!"

I bit her clit again and her body went into something like convulsions and I felt her juices covering my face. She continued to grind her crotch against my face. Finally she relaxed and I thought she was going to get off of me. I was wrong.

"Did I tell you to stop licking? That was a good start but I bet a nasty whore like you can do it better. Start again."

I started licking her cunt and this time I tried to stick my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could. She stared giving me little instructions on what she likes. And I tried to do as I was told.

Eventually I worked my way back to her clit and started nibbling on it like before. It was not long until she stiffened and came again.

I was shocked when she ordered me to start over again. How many times was I going to have to make this woman cum before she would stop?

After she came for the third time she finally rolled off of me. My jaws were hurting and tired but she kissed me, stroked my cheek and told me I did a great job. I figured we were done and she was going to untie me but she didn't.

Susan picked up the vibrator and put it to my lips. She ordered me to suck it like a cock and started pushing it in and out of my mouth. After it was coated with my saliva she told me to roll onto my side the best I cold. I thought I knew what she was going to do and when she pulled my panties down to my knees I was sure of it.

I felt the vibrator pushed between my ass cheeks and then pushed into my butt. When she had all eight inches in me. I had been working so hard to make Susan cum my cock had become semi soft. When she turned on the vibrator I became rock hard again.

Susan asked me if I liked having her toy in my ass and all I could do was nod my head yes. She leaned down to kiss the tip of my small cock. She took the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it.

As Susan sucked my cock she reached behind me and started working the vibrator in and out of me. I was groaning and thrashing around by now and I knew I could not hold off much longer.

It hit me all of a sudden and I gave a loud moan and came in Susan's mouth. I thought she had swallowed it all but when she raised up I could see she still had some in her mouth.

She hovered over me and ordered me to open my mouth. When I did, she opened her mouth and let my cum slowly drip from her mouth into mine. When she was done she told me to swallow then she kissed me again letting me lick the cum residue from her mouth.

Susan sat back and asked me if I had enjoyed what we did. Of course I told her I loved it. She smiled and kissed me again then she surprised me by shoving her wet panties into my mouth. She then made sure the vibrator was secure in my ass and pulled my panties back up. She left me there tied to the bed as she went to take a shower.

Time seemed to drag on and I was starting to wonder if Susan had forgot about me when the bedroom door opened and Susan lead Mark into the room.

Mark looked surprised, "My, My what do we have here? Vicki you look very sexy in pink. Susan said she had a surprise for me but I had no idea it would be this hot."

I could not say anything. I watched as Susan and Mark started kissing and she slowly undressed him. When he was nude she slipped to her knees to suck on his cock. Between the vibrator in my ass and the scene in front of me I was rock hard again.

Mark was over 6' tall and in decent shape, he has black hair but it was started to turn gray around the temples. His cock is easily 8 inches long when hard.

She let his cock fall from her mouth and she got up, they both walked toward the bed. Mark stood at the head of the bed and pulled Susan's panties from my mouth. He thrust his cock against my lips and I opened my mouth to accept his cock.

While Mark was letting me suck his cock Susan went to the foot of the bed and untied my feet. She pulled my panties down and off. My small cock looked pathetic compared to Mark's and I shuddered in embarrassment.

Mark pulled his cock out of my mouth and climbed onto the bottom of the bed. He positioned himself between my thighs and put his hands under my legs. He lifted my legs and put them over his shoulder. He laughed when he seem that the vibrator was still inside of me.

Susan reached down to pull it out and I felt the head of Mark's cock push against my ass. The vibrator had loosened me up so while his cock still felt incredibly large he entered me without much trouble.

He pushed his cock deep into me and held it there letting me get use to it. After a few seconds he started to work it in and out of me slowly. I was concentrating on relaxing my ass when Susan pushed the vibrator against my lips. Instinctively I opened my mouth as she told me to clean her toy. It had a horrible taste but I did not protest.

I was licking the vibrator as Mark slowly fucked me. In and out, in and out, he seemed to be in no hurry to cum. I guess Susan was satisfied with the job I had done and she took the vibrator, dried it with my panties and put it back into the drawer.

Susan started to kiss her husband as he fucked me. While she was kissing him she reached down and wrapped her hand around my cock. She started giving me a slow hand job as Mark continued to work his cock in and out of me.

The hand on my cock, a large cock in my ass, all the sensations combined and my body took over. I started squeezing my ass muscles together trying to milk Mark's cock. I started trying to thrust my cock up and down encouraging Susan to work her hand faster.

Mark was starting to pick up the pace and Susan's hand was driving me crazy. I held back as long as I could but I finally came hard shooting cum all over my tummy.

I guess when I came my ass constricted around Mark's cock and he really started fucking me hard. He was ramming his cock in and out of me and he was not being gentle. Suddenly he pushed it deep into me and held it there. I felt it throb inside my ass then Mark let out a loud moan and started emptying his balls deep inside my ass.

Mark laid on top of me panting hard trying to catch his breath. I felt his cock soften and he pulled back letting it slip from my ass. Mark finally rolled off of me.

"God Vicki, I can believe how great that was. You are one hot fuck little girl."

Susan chimed in, "She is a very good lesbian, almost as good as she is a cock sucker."

I blushed at the comments. Susan got the key and un cuffed me. I had been cuffed to the bed for a couple of hours and I was stiff as I sat up on the edge of the bed rubbing my wrist. I asked if I could take a quick shower and they agreed.

After my shower I redressed in my denim skirt and T-shirt and told them I needed to get home before my Mom called and checked on me. Mark readily agreed to drive me.

As we sat in my drive way Mark leaned over and kissed me and thanked me for today. Then he told me he had called and checked on my Step dad's car and that the mechanic said he was sure it would be done by Thursday.

I was lightly humming to myself as I went into the house. Maybe things would work out after all. I was certainly enjoying being Vicki. I just wished I had been "caught" by Mark earlier.

__________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED.....

SissyAndi
SissyAndi
206 Followers