Feromonas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
venuzian
venuzian
55 Followers

Day three Marta chose another one of her new sweaters. I was the one Priscilla liked, a rich coral color. Her mother was a little surprised that she hadn't yet asked about her skirt. She was actually expecting her to throw a fit any day now. But to her amazement Marta had been wearing the new clothes. She and the molester were almost into a routine by the end of the first week. Marta had even stopped pretending to avoid him and dutifully took her place against the pole. He felt wonderful against her. Marta felt very womanly between his arms which is how he held the pole when he was on the verge of cumming. By day four she even started to push back against him to make his contact and pleasure between her ass more intense. By day five she actually rolled her hips against him, very subtlety of course she was being molested after all. He was ecstatic. He whispered into her hair above the noisy subway:

"Gracias mami. Jew feel so good"

The thing about life on the subway was that there were probably hundreds of such incidents on every line in the city. Men and women connecting through nature and hormones, longing and loneliness. Marta felt shame but no one really noticed or cared. People just wanted to get home.

"Jew never told me if Jew was married mami. I don't want nobody to kick my ass. Jew married. Marta just shook her head. What's your name nena?" He whispered.

Marta whispered her name, really she just mouthed it. She did not want him to hear her voice for some reason. After all she didn't talk to strangers. Friday came and as usual he exited at 59th street but this time he said:

"I see jew Monday baby."

Marta was horny as hell all weekend she abused her pillow to the max. She was fine until she went to church on Sunday. Then the reality of what she had done with her molester became clear. On Monday she decided to go to the end of the platform and avoid the car near her usual exit.

She didn't see him of course and truthfully she was disappointed. She looked for him on the platform at 59th street as a crowd got off. She spotted him on the platform looking in each passing subway car as if searching for someone. Their eyes met for an instant and his expression was a combination of hurt and fury. Marta was glad the doors to the train had closed already. Marta avoided him again the next day. And the day after that by riding in different cars.

What she didn't know was how determined a man Juan Rodriguez really was; and that he'd already decided that he would have her. He would ride the train to the end of the line if that is what it would take. By day two he chose to stand by the door so that he could look out at every stop to see when she got off. He was 99% sure she lived in the Bronx. Sure enough she got off a first stop, Yankee stadium. He got off also but gave her a lot of distance as he followed to see where she went. He seamlessly blended into the Bronx neighborhood. He was just another brown face among the many. He watched her go into a six story building on the grand concourse he assumed that was where she lived. He left his maintenance job early the next day and waited for Marta in her building under the stairwell. There wasn't a lot of traffic in and out of the building but he got in the locked door as someone else came out. The space under the stairwell was perfect. It was dim and shadowy but he could see what was going on in the lobby. Marta was like clockwork. She came in the door and waited in front of the elevator. He stepped out of the shadows and greeted her in his most gentlemanly fashion.

"Hola mami where jew been? Why jew hidin fro me? "

Marta's heart raced in fear. She couldn't believe that he had actually followed her.

"Don worry mija I not going to hur jew I just want to see jew Ok?" He said assuredly

Marta was pissed that they didn't have any kind of security in the building. He walked over to Marta and kissed her with such passion and intensity it took her breath away. He grabbed her ass from behind and massaged it in the same deliberate, possessive way he did on the train. Marta would have been humiliated to have been so manhandled in the lobby of her building if she hadn't been so turned on. He kissed her again a walked toward the door.

"I see you tomorrow mami don hide from me nena Ok I miss you baby."

Jew wanno see me here or en el tren" he said raising a brow and pointing to his chest.

The look implied it was her choice, but that he was going to see her either way. Marta just shook her head Ok and began to climb the stairs instead of waiting for the elevator. She was both turned on and terrified. She wanted to tell Priscilla badly but Priscilla was such a drama queen she would have the police, fire department and ambulance there any minute. She didn't understand being both afraid and flattered. There was nothing special about him. She didn't know his name nor could she describe him if she tried. The only thing memorable about him was his smell. He smelled warm, familiar and manly. It wasn't cologne but something very natural that reminded her of her womanliness and need

The next day Marta was obedient she did not avoid him. She resumed her usual place on the pole and waited for him to get on at the next stop. He made her less nervous on the subway. He just seemed like another person. He made her feel afraid and even dirtier in her building however. As usual he humped and squeezed humped and squeezed only this time he proceeded in a low breathy whisper to interrogate her about her love and sex life. She finally admitted to not being married but she would say no more. He wanted to know who she was fucking how often when the last time was if she liked it as much as him. He didn't really seem as interested in a response as he was in turning himself on by the questions. Martha was bothered by the fact that all would be answered no anyway. Something insider her felt resentful that she had been saving herself. Saving herself for what? She thought. Maybe Priscilla was right she would soon shrivel up.

By the Friday of week two he was beginning to take for granted that Marta wanted him too. He stood on the platform and Marta could see him look in the car for her each day. Her heart actually skipped when she saw him but just on principle she avoided him sometimes. There was something she liked about his persistence when she was coy. He would gently place his hands on the side of her hips move his chin into her hair and place her body in front of him until she was exactly where he wanted her to be.

That Friday he was wearing a light raincoat. He got on the train stood behind her and unbuttoned the coat. By the time the next wave of people got on the train the coat was open and Marta's ass tucked safely inside. He brazenly lifted the back of her skirt then unzipped his fly. Marta was unnerved by his boldness that she moved away for a minute but there he was again. She knew that feeling her heat would give him even more confidence and betray her seeming reluctance. She had to admire his subtlety however. No one seemed to be aware of the molestation but her. Soon Marta felt him tug at the back of her panties and she could feel a waft of the subway air on her naked backside. Then there was something soft and clammy but also hard and determined working its way between her thighs.

"Te gusta mami Jew been waiting for this no? "

He pumped and pumped between her thighs. Martha's legs parted instinctively. When they did he pushed hard and squat ever so slightly so that she could feel the head of his naked cock almost at the entrance to her pussy. Marta was more than hot then and getting wetter with each stroke... He began the mumbled stream of questions again"

" when did you have it? is jew man as good as me? do Jew like me mami?

She pressed herself against him he took five quick strokes then she felt something wet and warm between her thighs

Suddenly the thought of getting pregnant by the presumptuous stranger brought her back to reality she recoiled from the wetness.

"Don worry baby,I never hur Jew OK?

He took out something from his pocket that felt soft and clean and began to wipe at the mess. Again there was something about the little gesture that made Marta feel inexplicably safe with him. So it was without questions or protest that she got off the train with him at 59th street. He literally took her by the hand and led her off the D train and down to the stairs to the other line bound for Queens.

They said nothing the entire ride he just held her hand and led her through the subway station and later through the streets of his neighborhood. He stopped at a bodega to get a six pack of beer. Then took her hand again as they walked to a dingy building in a dingy neighborhood. Marta still could not understand why she was not afraid and just why she followed him so willingly. Finally they got to his house. They opened a gate and went down some stairs. He lived in a basement. He opened the door and Marta smelled the comforting aroma of baking bread, roasting meat and garlic. A woman yelled at him in

Spanish

"juan la cena está casi lista" she yelled

(juan the dinner is almost ready)

"Yo comeré un poco más adelante yo voy a tomar una ducha." He yelled back

(I will eat a little later I'm going to take a shower)

Marta learned that he shared a house with his sister, brother in-law and their three children. Luckily they lived upstairs Marta was not in the mood for polite conversation. Her only desire at that moment was to have her body satisfied.

They went to his small dimly lit bedroom where there was a double sized mattress and box spring on the floor. Normally Marta would have been repulsed by the sweaty sheets and unmade bed but her horniness made her overlook it all. Other than the bed the room was unusually neat for a man's and he even had a novena burning on the simple dresser. Three pairs of shoes were lined up neatly near the small closet where the clothes were hung more neatly than her own at home. He took off his coat and then reached for hers he hung them up both, and then opened a beer. He offered it to her, when she refused he took a sip then sat on the bed with his legs apart and pulled Marta between them with his free hand. To her own amazement Marta was soon lying on top of him and kissing him as passionately as he had kissed her the day before. He put the beer on a night table beside the bed then proceeded to vigorously knead her ass again as they kissed.

"Jew like me mami? Do I make jew feel good? jew got a man mami? Dos he make jew feel good like me?" He hissed.

Again Marta did not respond but something about the way he spoke made Marta know that he knew she had very little sexual experience. She could feel him getting hard under her and the position of her clit was in perfect alignment with his cock. She was getting heated again. He took off her blouse and bra and began to tenderly suck her breast. Then he teasingly licked each nipple with the tip of his tongue until they were uncomfortably hard. The hard nipples tingled and made her pussy burn. Before then she had only experienced them hardening when she was cold. Before she realized it she was unbuckling his pants and pulling at his underwear. she was only slightly embarrassed by her horniness this time. He got up to take off his shirt, pants and underwear.

For the third time in her life Marta saw an erect penis. It wasn't as large as Rueben's but much harder and more eager. He pulled her back on top of him with only her skirt on and her panties down around her ankles. He used his feet to kick the panties off then spread her thighs apart from behind and bent her knees. The position was awkward, but soon Marta felt the familiar searing pain in her crotch which made her cry out, then the wonderful warmth and hardness. He was inside her and he felt wonderful Marta began to writhe hungrily.

"Jew like this I know, jew do talk to me nena

He lay back on the grayish sheet, held Marta by her thighs then started his own humping motion with Marta's face buried in his hairy chest. He wasn't exactly "springtime fresh" but she loved his mannish smell.

Marta's humping had made him hotter soon he flipped her over and started to pound her pussy with slow deep strokes. He reached a place that Rueben had not been and Marta welcomed him by opening her legs wide then folding them around his lower back. But he removed them he needed room to rest oh his palms so that he could look down and watch his cock squeeze in and out of the tight wet pussy surrounded by succulent brown lips. He loved the fact that she'd screamed a little at first. It made him feel powerful and even hornier. Soon Juan began his breathy interrogation again.

Jew want this all the time right mami, can I be your man?

Marta Still didn't answer she just pushed her body up to meet his ravenous stroke.

When they finally finished an exhausted Marta lay on top of him again. She fell asleep wondering why the smell of beer, musk and the grimy sheets did not offend her. A little later she awakened to the sound of his heartbeat. Her slow eyes drowsily surveyed the room. She looked over at the night table there was the beer a clock and a photo of a woman she thought for a moment was herself, well maybe in about ten years. She had Marta's dark hair, high cheekbones and deep set melancholy eyes that reminded one of a medieval Madonna. The woman was wearing a tranquil smile and a beautiful magenta blouse.

It was a light bulb moment for Marta. She realized then what she was to Juan. The woman in the photo was most likely his woman. Someone he was dearly missing. Strangely Marta didn't feel the least bit offended. Deep down she knew she was no ravishing beauty at most she was the kind of woman with which a man could grow comfortable. She almost laughed out loud when she remembered how furious her mother had been when she found out their father had been cheating with a woman who looked much liker her. What was the point she wanted to know you neglect me for more of the same stupido.

In a moment Rueben stirred under her then moved in a slight grinding motion as if to remind her of why she was there. The grinding made her stomach flutter and her pussy twitch again in anticipation. Juan then moved her arms apart and place them on the edge of the mattress. Then he began to slowly creep downward while still under her. Marta felt his warm breath first on her neck, then between her breast, her torso, down to her navel then he stopped at her mound. She wondered how he could breathe. She was suddenly very shy it seemed like eons since she had showered that morning. He did not seem to mind however. She was still gripping the sides of the mattress and felt slightly uncomfortable with him under her that way. But the discomfort did last long. Soon she felt something hard and soft and wet on the spot only her fingers knew well. She could hear him take a breath then he began to bathe the spot with his tongue. Marta had never felt anything like it. She had never even heard about it. She wondered if Priscilla had ever had the experience. She wanted to scream, laugh and cry and beg him to stop all at once but all of her emotions instead come out as a low and lusty moan which had the effect of making him hotter and even more determined for her to explode; and Marta did explode. She felt as if she had lost her Virginity all over again.

It turned out that Marta's hunch about him was right. He was married with a family who was anxiously waiting for him to return home or save enough money to bring them also to the States. Marta of course was not happy about being with a married man, but not unhappy that he had chosen her to provide one of the comforts of home.

venuzian
venuzian
55 Followers
12