Fever, 2011

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sumddy
Sumddy
1,442 Followers

"Does this make you feel better, Daddy?" Sakura teased pinching her fingertips over the tip again. "I want to make you feel better, Papa" she gushed exciting herself pulling on her father's cock. She tried to picture it in her hand in the dark. It was so thick and heavy, and hot and long. She felt it throb and pulse in her little hand, and she liked that. She liked that she could make it do that, and that her touch made her father raise his hips, made him breathe so hot and hard, pushing his big thick cock through her fingers holding him through his loose pajama shorts.

"You like it when I do this, don't you, Daddy? It makes you feel good, doesn't it?"

"Yesss, baby" her father groaned from the dark, pausing, "it makes Daddy, feel, so much, better, baby, you have such warm soft hands."

Sakura slid her hand up and down, pulling, squeezing, the fabric of his pajamas sliding through her little fist. "Does it help you feel better when I touch it like this, Daddy?" she breathed out hotly, leaning down to her father's cheek.

"Yess, baby, it helps, baby" him breathing harder, almost growling "keep doing that, baby. Don't stop, sweetie. You're, ... making Daddy ... feel better."

Sakura felt warm and buttery inside pulling on her father's hard cock. "I like, helping you feel better, Daddy."

"I know you do, baby. You're so good at it, too, baby, ... at taking care of Daddy."

Sakura beamed into the dark, pleasing her father, however wrong it was, smiling at him invisible underneath her.

She felt him tickle his finger up her arm, and "accidentally" touch her breast again, but this time his fingers rubbed so lightly right on her nipple it made her quiver in the dark.

Her father's fingers tickled up over and around her shoulder, and then over her sensitive warm neck, and into her hair, pulling on it in his hand, gripping it, loosening. Sakura decided she liked the way that felt.

It was so dark, she decided she liked it when he tickled his other hand up her other arm, and he accidentally brushed her other breast; this time though his thumb lightly rubbed over her nipple, back and forth, making Sakura shake each time, and then his fingers slid over to her other breast, too, his fingers squeezing gently, touching her through her thin loose nightie, fondling his daughter's tingling swollen tits.

Sakura squeezed her breasts together as she pulled on her father's cock with both hands. It was so dark Daddy couldn't see, she smiled to herself, still playing their little game, and as he touched her like that, she thought it must be that her breasts were pushed out, so Daddy didn't see them and kept touching them by accident.

When she thought that maybe he was doing it on purpose, she thought, like her, Daddy liked being in the total darkness, too. That maybe it excited him, too, that maybe she didn't know he was doing it on purpose, and that it turned him on, like she'd rubbed against his hand on purpose. He moved his hands down her arms again, sending little goosebumps all over her. He tickled her upper thighs, his fingers just lifting her nightie, and then tickled over her ankles, his fingertips touching the bottoms of her feet which felt really good, too. Her father left his hands there, pressed into the soles of her feet. Sakura liked that, it felt like she was in a saddle, and could push against her father's big hands. His touches were so soft and warm sliding on her bare skin, Sakura felt magical on Daddy's lap in the dark.

"Do you like, helping Daddy, baby?" her father's voice a softly hissing whisper, pushing up with his hips again, and again, sliding his fat swollen cock through her fist, his fingertips pushing into the soft souls of her feet.

Sakura sat back on her heels, straddling his upper thighs, and kept lightly moving her fist up, and down, turning her hand, and pulling on his cock with her other hand, too, her fingertips sliding up and down over the swollen head.

"I do, Daddy" she purred softly from the dark. She felt her father's pajamas getting wet. Her palm and fingertips felt damp, too. She must be making the fever go away, she thought and almost giggled. It jumped in her hand again, and this time Sakura wrapped her fingers tighter around it, cupping the head in her palm. "It really likes me touching it, Daddy. I must be making you feel better. It's, ... sweating, a lot, Papa, is that good?" she smiled.

Her father breathed out a long groan in the dark. When she moved her fingertips together over the top of it again, squeezing the head, he moaned, "Oh lil baby, that feels so good" so she kept doing that, wanting to help him feel better, wanting to help his fever go away.

"Baby?" You know what would really help Daddy, is, if you would unbutton Daddy's pajamas. Daddy's getting very warm, and it would make Daddy feel so much better." They felt each other grinning.

"Okay, Daddy" she whispered hotly, her little pussy dripping wet, breathily, her throat dry, whispering "I want to help, Daddy."

"I know you do, lil baby. Daddy's fever is already getting better, baby" her father beamed smiling into the dark breathing hot into his daughter's hair. "So much better, lil baby, don't stop pulling on Daddy, baby."

Sakura grinned too, and did let go of her father's raging hard cock, and with both hands touched his tummy with her fingertips until she found the top of his pajamas.

She unbuttoned the top button in the dark, and when she opened her fathers pajamas, her father's hugely hard erection bounced out, and heavy touched against the entire underside of her wrist.

"Mmm, lil baby, that's my good girl, that feels so much better, baby, and your hands feel so soft and warm, Sakura. You're making Daddy feel so much better, baby. You're such a good girl, helping, Daddy."

She liked it when he called her his good girl. "Oh god, Daddy, you're so hard, so hot in my hand" she whispered out at her father, "I want to make you feel better. I want to help you get better, Daddy" she gushed against her father's cheek, pulling on his cock, with both hands, jacking her his hugely hard cock in her little hands.

"Ohh you are, baby. You're making Daddy feel so much better. You're such a good girl, Sakura, Daddy's lil baby."

"I like being your good girl, Daddy. Does this feel good, Daddy?" she asked softly knowing the answer, pulling on her father's naked cock, pulling on the top of it with her fingertips again, while with her other hand, she wrapped her fingers around it at the bottom, squeezing, pulling. Each time she squeezed she felt him get harder, him lift his hips, his hot hard bare cock slide through her loose fist, and the more she used her fingertips to pull up on the top of it, the more slippery wet it became.

"Am I, making it feel better, Daddy? It's so hot. It's really sweating a lot, Daddy. It's making my hands wet." Sakura loved how she was making her father slippery in her hands, just like she felt between her legs, herself rocking, pushing her pelvis forward, rubbing herself on her father's bare legs.

"Ohhh, yesss, baby" his hips raising up into her hands, again, and again, "you're helping, Daddy, so, much, lil baby" he gushed out in a shaking whisper, "making Daddy feel so much better. You're such a good girl, helping, Daddy, feel better."

"What else can I do, to help, Daddy?"

"Oh, baby, you really are Daddy's good girl, helping Daddy."

Sakura smiled in the dark again. Her father was breathing hard.

"Baby? You know what would help Daddy feel even better, baby?"

Sakura smiled in the dark, anticipating what her father would ask, her bare naked little cunny slippery hot wet.

"If you would scoot up on Daddy just a little, and use your tummy to rub some of the fever from Daddy."

Sakura almost came. She scooted up on his lap until his cock in her hands touched her belly through her nightie. She lifted her nightie so she could help him feel better, without her panties on, rubbing him against her bare belly.

His cock was so hot and hard and dripping pre-cum all over her hands, so hot on her it made her feel all warm inside, and she scooted a little further forward, so she was touching all of him right down to her hot aching little cunt so bare and naked under her nightie.

"Like this, Daddy?" she purred, rubbing his erection up and down, his juices on her belly so hot and slippery, her father's hands sliding back and forth on her thighs so delicious, rocking with him, pushing as he pushed.

"Yes, baby. That feels so good. Maybe move it around on your tummy, lil baby. Oh baby, yesss, that makes Daddy feel so much better. Your tummy and your hands are keeping Daddy so warm. Daddy can tell how warm you are, too, baby."

"I know, Daddy, I think I may be getting a fever, too. I feel so warm inside, Daddy. You're so hot on my tummy, and I can feel it throbbing in me, too, Daddy. I think it got even bigger, it's even bigger and harder than before, and it's really sweating now. Is that good, Daddy?" Sakura teased out of breath, rubbing her father's thick hard cock all around on her belly, scooting forward more, and more, rocking her hips into the base of her father's throbbing hot cock, her shaved little cunny, her bare lips wrapping over and around the girth of her father's cock slippery in her juices and his pre-cum, rubbing herself on her father's throbbing erection in her little hands.

"It is, baby. It's going to make Daddy's fever go away. You're doing so good, sweetie. Here baby, let Daddy feel if you're getting better, too. Mmm, yes, sweetie, you're getting better like Daddy" her father beamed in the dark, feeling his daughter's creamy slick pussy.

"Nnnn, Daddy, I'm so slippery down there, aren't I Papa?" Sakura breathed out hotly. "Is that what it feels like when I touch you like that? I think I might be getting what you have, Papa" she smiled. "I feel so hot inside. Can you feel how wet I am?" she whispered into the dark, her father just below her.

"Mm, yes, lil baby, you are hot, baby. So slippery for Daddy, baby. Do Daddy's fingers make you feel better, too, baby?"

She nodded in the dark. "Nnnn-hhnnn" Sakura closed her eyes, just feeling in the darkness how good her father's fingers felt on her bottom, touching along her little pussy, her father's fingers making her little pussy feel so warm and slippery wet. She wanted him to slide insider her, to touch inside her, to finger her hot little cunt. When she felt his big fingers sliding inside her she almost fell forward. She lifted her bottom a little without even meaning to, so his finger could go inside her even further. Sakura squeezed her father's erection and pulled on it really slowly as his finger pushed in and out of her quivering pink slit.

"I think I know what would help us even more, baby. If you would scoot up even more, and sort of sit on top of Daddy, with Daddy right between your legs, and scoot back and forth with Daddy under you, baby, I think it would help us both bring down our fevers."

"You mean like this, Daddy?" Sakura kept pulling on his cock, rubbing it on her belly, scooting forward, rocking her hips, her bare bottom so hot on her father's aching balls, sliding on top of him, his cock between her legs, her slippery wet little pussy now gliding back and forth on top of her father's incestuous swollen rigid throbbing hard cock.

"Ohh, Daddy, that, does feel good" she cooed as she slid her up and back on the length of his aching hard erection. It felt so good Sakura leaned forward, resting one hand on his chest, bucking her hips forward and back, pulling his dripping wet cock against her wet little slit.

"Yes, baby. It'll bring down your fever too, baby. Just keep sliding on Daddy like that, baby. Nnn, good girl. Does that feel good, baby?"

Her father moved his hands to her sensitive hips helping her slide along his cock. She pulled up on the head of his cock in her hand, rocking her hips, sliding even harder against him as he lifted his hips to her, too, their rhythm exciting her so much, her Daddy's cock sliding through her slippery creamy wetness so effortlessly, her soft little pussy wrapping around the thickness and heat of her father's swollen thick cock.

Sakura could only nod in the dark, "Nnnn-hnn, it does, Daddy" her voice quivering. She'd closed her eyes again, sliding back and forth on her father, breathing really hard, cradling the top of his swollen hot cock, pulling it against her sensitive slit, right at the top of her pussy, over her aching little clit.

"I'm sliding on you, Daddy. Feels, so good, Daddy. Ohhh god, Daddy. Making us feel better, Daddy. Am I helping, Daddy?" she gushed as her father touched her everywhere, his fingers around her little bottom, touching her between her legs, his fingers so slippery, she quivered and felt all buttery warm inside, so slippery she knew he must be helping her get better.

"We must, have the fever really bad, Daddy" she breathed out. "We're, so sweaty, down there, Daddy" she mewled, panting now, rocking her hips faster and faster in a steady rhythm.

'What else, can I do, to make you, feel better, Daddy, to make us, feel better?" she gushed in a heated frenzy.

"Baby, I think I know what else will really help make us feel better. Would you like to try, baby."

Sakura was already cumming when she felt her father's fingers lightly slide up over her hips, to her ribs, his hands going under her nighty hanging forward, tented out over her full ripe swollen hot breasts.

She had already felt hot tingling sensations shoot right to her nipples, and her breasts swelling, and them begin to ache as she rocked back and forth, her breasts swaying and bumping under her thin little nighty. She felt Daddy's fingers make her skin tingle. She suddenly wanted him to put his hands on her breasts, not just accidentally she smiled.

She leaned into his big hands, them first hold her just under her ribs, his hands so hot on her bare skin under her nightie. Then her father slid his hands out in front of her breasts, under her nighty, so her breasts, her nipples especially, softly, lightly scraped and bumped into the soft heat of his palms. It took her breath away.

She felt him so lightly and slowly cup the bottom of her firm big breasts hanging into his hands, and as they bumped and pushed and swayed into his hands, as she slid up and down on him between her legs, she found that, if she concentrated on rubbing him right at the top of her pussy, his cock so slippery wet rubbing against her clit made her so hot all over; and, that when her father slowly took her breasts into his big hands, began kneading them, she began cumming all over her father's cock, all of her little hands. She gushed out a breath, her pussy gushing her creamy wetness all over her hand, all over her Daddy's cock as he played with her nipples, too. He just kept squeezing, kneading, rubbing her breasts. He was making her nipples so hard and hot they ached. She pressed into his hands, her father taking each nipple between his fingers and kneading them, pulling on them, and she felt it deep between her legs.

"Ohhh god Daddy, that's ... making me feel so much ... better, Daddy. Don't stop, doing that, Daddy, don't stop, Papa. Making your little girl, feel so good, Papa"

Sakura heard herself moaning in the dark, all the sensations of her and her father's bodies rubbing so warm and wet in the dark, not able to see each other, her soft little chirping sounds, mewling, purring like a kitten in heat as her father did such magical things to her breasts, as she rocked her pelvis on the hard hot throbbing thing between her legs.

She rolled her fist around the head of his cock, twisting and turning, sliding back and forth. She fell forward into her father's hands kneading, groping, fondling her big tits, her breasts, so hot, so good, her bottom rocking pressing into his cock sliding through her slit as she rocked her hips, grinding against her father's swollen throbbing cock, his hands so sensitive to her breasts, she loved him.

"Baby, let's take your little nightie off, you're getting so warm" as she raised her arms, as her father slid her nightie over her head, her hair falling down around her, tickling her everywhere.

He took her breasts in his hands again, and Sakura melted into them, leaned forward into Daddy's hands on her breasts holding her up.

Her father was breathing so hard, he practically spilled out his words, "Baby? Daddy needs to put my mouth on your breasts, baby, to make you feel better."

Sakura sighed, pleading urgently "nnnnn Daddyyyy'" his cock so wet in her hands as he relaxed his arms and he leaned her down to his mouth.

When she felt her father's hot wet mouth suck her nipple, and then the other, Sakura thought she was going to faint. She groaned out, "Nnnn, Papa. Ohhh Daddy, feels, so good, Papa. Don't stop, Daddy. Ohhh, Daddy, nnnnn suck on me, Papa" her nipples on fire in her father's hot sucking mouth.

Sakura felt a desperate heat in her belly that, as she rubbed the head of her Daddy's cock through the folds of her hot little cunt, as she lifted up leaning forward so he could lick and suck her nipples, she leaned forward enough that the head of her father's cock, the tip of the head slid against her hot little cunny, wanted to go inside her, sank part way into her, into that place that felt so needy, so on fire.

When it started to go into her further, spreading her open, it felt so right, she pushed down sinking the big fat head of her father's swollen bloated hard cock into her aching dripping wet, hot little cunny. She moaned and gushed into her father's ear, "Ohhhh god, Daddy, you're, you're ... in me" she gushed out, his hot breath on the side of her face. She pushed down again, sinking onto her father's so hard rigid throbbing hot cock, slid a little more inside her, and finally, all the way down.

"Oh fuck Daddy, oh Daddy" she kept saying over and over, the more she slid it inside her, the more it fed the hunger she felt inside her, Daddy's hands and mouth all over her breasts.

"Mmmm, that's my good girl, yess, baby, a little at a time, good girl, take Daddy inside you lil baby, Daddy has to be all the way inside you, to take your temperature, lil baby" feeling each other smile in the dark.

"Ohhh fuck, Papa, so, pushing, so deep inside me. Ohhh, ohhh god, Daddy" she gushed, "I'm, cumming Daddy, on you, Daddy, on your cock, Daddy, cumming on my father's cock" hardly able to believe it, hardly able to believe coming in to check on her father, that she would be impaled on him, her father balls deep in her warm little belly, her father's hot wet mouth again sucking her swollen hot nipples, pushing his swollen hard cock up into her, deeper and deeper, fucking, up into her, taking her breath away, cumming, him holding her bottom in his big hands, sucking her nipples, fucking her in the dark as she fucked her father into her soft warm little pussy, her father's cock stretching her open, pulling on his cock with her throbbing hot pussy, sliding up, and then down, working his cock deeper and deeper inside her, fucking herself on her father's thick throbbing cock, his cock pushing until it stopped in her, until it bumped into her, squeezing him, her cream all over her father's legs.

She heard him groan into the dark, "Ohhh fuck, baby, nnnnggg Sakura, so hot baby, so wet and soft and tight around Papa's cock" as she felt his cock throb and pulse, as it swelled even bigger, as it got so, so hard, making Sakura gasp.

Her entire body vibrated and she let out a bellowing groan, too, as she felt Daddy explode inside her, deep in her belly, "Nnnggghh, lil baby" him groaning into the dark of the room, her father pulling her so hard against him, so deep in her hungry little belly, so deep inside her in the total darkness of the bedroom, just her and her father, their little secret, everyone else still asleep.

Sumddy
Sumddy
1,442 Followers