Fever Ch. 02

Story Info
More passion from Connor & Kelly.
3.8k words
4.64
46.2k
7
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connor, still lying on the cool marble floor near the front door with Kelly, turned to her, cupped her breast in his hand and slid his tongue into her mouth, kissing her. She responded by wrapping her arms around him, returning his kiss with equal passion. He pulled his lips away from hers and groaned in the hollow of her neck, "I'm not done with you yet, baby..." Sitting up, he scooped her up in his arms, and carried her to his bedroom.

Holding her about a foot off the bed, he suddenly dropped her onto the mattress. This made Kelly laugh. "Hey!" she protested with a grin. "What happened to the 'gently laying her on the bed' bit?"

"Well if you've noticed, you've so far managed to inspire the passionate side of me, rather than my gentle side," he answered with a wink. Seeing her reaching her arms out to him, he laughed and sidestepped her attempt at getting him to join her in bed. "Nope, not yet," he told her. "Let me make a phone call first."

Kelly raised an eyebrow at him quizzically, and sat up partially, leaning back on her elbows. "We're in the middle of something hot and heavy and you're making a phone call?"

Placing a finger on his lips, he listened for a response. His face brightened up when he heard a voice on the line. "Yes, is this Pizza Hut? I'd like to order a pizza please. Yes I'll hold." He sat down next to her on the bed while waiting, letting his hand wander along her smooth, creamy thighs. He heard her purr in delight at his touch, and slid his hand along the inside of her thighs. "What kind of pizza would you prefer?" he asked Kelly, who shivered when she felt his thumb teasing her clit.

"Oh god," she sighed, arching her back in response to his touch. "Vegetarian," she managed to reply, while he dipped his finger inside her honey wetness, making her moan.

Slipping another finger into her, rhythmically moving them in and out while his thumb teased her slick nub, he felt her moving her hips to his rhythm. "Could you make that a half Supreme and half vegetarian?" he spoke into the phone, while smiling down at her. He pulled his fingers out, brought it close to her lips, and she eagerly reached up to lick and suck his fingers.

Connor groaned when he realized that Kelly had moved away after cleaning his fingers and was now kneeling in front of him, with his cock in her mouth. OMG, what a wanton wench, he thought, as he felt her tongue doing some wickedly delicious things to his cock while her mouth was wrapped around him. He tried his best to concentrate on placing his order, but it wasn't easy. He felt himself getting hard all over again. He stroked her hair with one hand, while holding the phone up with the other.

Releasing his cock with a cheeky 'plop!', Kelly paused just long enough to say, "Remind them to include the little packets of parmesan and crushed red peppers." Giggling, she took his dark brown cock into her mouth again, massaging and tickling his balls with her fingers.

"Please don't forget the parmesan and..." a sharp intake of breath, followed by a sigh, interrupted Connor's train of thought when Kelly's skillful tongue provoked a pleasurable ripple throughout his body. Forcing himself to concentrate, he fought to regain his train of thought. "Don't forget the parmesan and the crushed red peppers." He listened then nodded. "Thank you, we'll be waiting for it," he said into the phone, disconnected the call, and tossed the cordless onto the bed. Pulling her up from her knees, he kissed her deeply and murmured, "It'll be here in about 40 minutes. Get on top of me. Let's do a 69," he suggested with a grin.

"Mmmm ... I like the sound of that," she laughed, straddling him and moving her pussy as close as possible to his lips. She licked his already hard shaft and continued pleasuring him with her mouth.

Connor's tongue proved to be just as talented as hers. Kelly had to stop and gasp for breath when he went right for her clit, licking, then sucking it till her body shuddered and she cried out, causing her juices to flow more readily. She felt him eagerly lapping it up, tasting her. His insistent tongue told her that he craved more of her taste, especially when he relentlessly he drove his tongue deeper inside her.

Kelly felt her body responding to his sensual assault, felt him knead and squeeze her fanny, then felt another orgasm rip through her body. "Oh god..." she sobbed, hugging his lap tightly as she clung on for the ride. When she was able to, she wrapped her mouth around him again, twirling her tongue up and down his shaft, that made him stop and moan, a low, almost guttural moan that made him buck his hips, shoving himself even deeper inside her mouth. Having him buried so deep and so far back her throat set off her gag reflex, but she quickly recovered and continued working on him.

"Oh baby..." Connor gave her clit one last long, lingering suck, before slapping her fanny, then slid out from under her. "Stay on all fours. I want you right now."

Looking over her shoulder, Kelly gave him one of her adorable pouts and said, "But I want your cock!"

"That's exactly what you're getting, baby!" he laughed, pushing into her slick, wet, dripping honey box. He loved her tightness, absolutely loved how her pussy walls were wrapped so snug and tight around his cock.

"Mmmm oh Connor!" Kelly sighed then gasped when she felt him slamming himself into her; long, hard, relentless strokes as he claimed her pussy for the second time. She buried her face in the mattress to stifle her passionate screams. Oh god. How he made her go weak in the knees! She relished the feeling, and knew she could draw the animal out of him if she teased him enough. Apparently she had succeeded, and then some.

"Damn baby, you take cock very well don't you?" Connor asked, reaching down to knead her soft, yet firm breasts. He suddenly stopped stroking, still buried inside her, leaned over and softly spoke, "Am I hurting you baby? Would you like me to stop?"

Kelly heard the teasing tone in his voice and moaned, "Yes you are... but don't stop... please don't stop!" She tried to move her hips back and forth over his shaft but he laughed and pulled out of her. She groaned in frustration. "Connor... oh please don't! Don't stop!"

Chuckling, he turned her over so her back was on the bed, crossed her legs, pushed them up against her, and teased the entrance of her sweet Asian pussy with his hard black tip. "I couldn't stop even if you asked me to, Kelly. I was just paying you back for leaving me hanging, so to speak, in the parking lot earlier."

Kelly softly laughed, then purred seductively, "You're so bad, Connor. Evil, wicked, mean and nasty. Now give me some cock dammit!"

"How about I give you all of it?" Connor winked wickedly, then rammed his entire length into her, all the way up to his balls.

"Oh god! Yes..." she moaned out loud. In this position, she was vulnerable, completely at the mercy of his thrusts. All it took was for him to stroke her a few more times that way before her body started shuddering.

Connor felt her pussy clenching around his cock and groaned with pleasure, loving the sensation it gave him. He drove himself in harder, eliciting a cry from her with each stroke. "Damn baby, I love the way you cum!"

All Kelly could do was shiver as she rode the wave. She loved the way Connor could fill her so completely. She also had the feeling that, when it came to sex, his appetite matched hers. "Yes that's right... mmmm give me all of it!"

"Demanding, aren't we?" Connor cheekily grinned at her.

Kelly laughed and squeezed the muscles in her love box. "You have no idea!"

"Oh... god... woman!" he groaned in pleasurable agony, feeling her tightening, then relaxing, again and again, over his cock. "If you keep that up, I'm going to come!"

"I'm sorry, what did you say? Keep that up?" Kelly asked playfully as she deliberately misunderstood him. "If you say so!"

Connor felt his balls tightening up in response to what she was doing to him. He knew it wouldn't be long before he peaked. She was insatiable all right, and he loved that she was, because he was that way too. Stroking her for as hard as he could, for as long as he could hold out, he suddenly exploded, spilling his seed inside her, filling her up. His breathing, ragged and unsteady, was just one of the indications of the intensity of his orgasm.

Releasing her legs so he lay in the middle of them, but still lying on top of her, he kissed her. He tasted the salty perspiration on her lips, as he was sure she did his. He felt her wrapping her arms around his body, lovingly caressing his back. Gently nipping on her earlobe, he softly groaned, "Bad, bad, naughty nympho. Oh god Kelly, the things you do to me..."

Kelly caressed his bald head and giggled, "And the things you do to me. You're an animal, aren't you, Connor?"

Smiling broadly, he replied, "Only with the right amount of enticement, and with the right woman."

Throwing back her head, a seductive smile crossed her pretty Asian features as she murmured, "Mmm yeah. I bet you tell that to all the girls!"

"Actually," he said, letting his tongue wander down to her belly, where he first lickedthen explored her belly button with his tongue. "I've only said that to one other."

"Oh? What happened?" she asked, her body writhing slightly in response to what he was doing to her.

Connor looked into her eyes and gave her a half smile. "She broke my heart," came his simple reply.

Kelly reached her hand out so she could tenderly caress his face. "I'm sorry to hear that, Connor," she softly said.

"I'm not," he shook his head slightly. "I just thank my lucky stars that I found out what kind of a person she really was before I married her."

Sitting up, Kelly reached out and embraced him. "Still, I'm sorry she broke your heart, Connor. I've been there." She shook her head and frowned. "No fun."

"Don't be sorry," he smiled, touching her forehead with his. "There's an upside to that, just as there is an upside to almost every bad thing that happens to everyone of us."

"And what's the upside to that?" asked Kelly.

Chuckling, he held her close and replied, "Why. I met you, of course."

Grinning impishly, she winked and said; "Well if you want to call it an upside..." she giggled.

"Why? What is it?" he asked. Seeing her fall back down on the mattress in a giggle piqued his curiosity. He poked her in her side, but that only elicited more giggles from her. "What?" he poked her again then started tickling her. "Tell me or suffer the Wrath of Connor!"

"Oh dear, the Wrath of Connor! Pray tell... what does that entail?" she asked, flashing her big brown puppy dog eyes at him in mock innocence.

"Keep this up and you'll find out!" he replied with all the sternness he could muster, in spite of the look she was giving him, which made his heart do crazy flip-flops. "Suffice to say it'll be worse than tying you up and subjecting you to a merciless tickle attack. Like this..." he said, then proceeded to tickle her some more.

Kelly squirmed and squealed with laughter, and tried to get away, but Connor was quicker. She felt him pull her back, covered her body with his, and continued tickling her sides. How she loved their contrasting skin color, his dark African-American sienna against her pale, creamy Asian skin. "All right! All right!" she laughed, panting, trying to catch her breath. "I'll spill! But you don't play fair!"

"Oh I don't hmm? Miss Let's-Squeeze-My-Pussy-Muscles-So-He'll-Lose-Control?" Seeing the look of innocence she was giving him, he raised an eyebrow and looked at her knowingly. "You know what you did! So spill!"

"You mean... like you did when I did that to you?" she grinned wickedly.

"Exactly, or else..."

Kelly sighedthen said, "Well OK, you might as well know. You know Mr Lee?"

"Of course. Our boss," Connor nodded. "What about him?"

"We're um... sort of related," she said, gently chewing on her lower lip.

Connor sat up, his eyes narrowed. "What do you mean... related?" A sudden realization hit him. "Oh no he's not your dad is he? But wait, different last names... he's Lee and you're Chen?"

"Close. He's my step-dad," she revealed, looking into his eyes, waiting for his response.

"Huh?" It took a few seconds for the fact to sink in. When it finally did, he calmly asked, "Are you telling me I just fucked my boss's daughter?"

"Step-daughter," she corrected him.

"Whatever, close enough," he rolled off the bed and stood up. "Oh my god, I just fucked my boss's daughter," he shook his head. Seeing that she was about to correct him again, he nodded and waved it away. "Sorry, I meant step-daughter," he corrected himself. "Damn, I think I might have screwed myself right out of a job!"

"No you didn't," she assured him with a smile.

"Yes I did."

"No... you didn't. Why would you think so?"

"Why? Because you're my boss's step-daughter? And when he finds out, he'll probably kill me before he fires me?"

"No he won't," she shook her head.

"Yes he will."

"Will you stop it? He won't! He likes you, Connor, he told me this himself. He thinks he made an excellent choice when he hired you," Kelly got off the bed and stood in front of him.

"And when were you going to let me in on the fact about your relationship?" Connor asked, raising a brow quizzically.

"Like now," she replied. "I thought it would be best to let you know if we were going to..." she sighed. "If we were going to continue." Seeing him shaking his head side to side and softly laughing, she asked hesitantly, "Does this bother you a whole lot? Do you want to stop seeing me?"

Before he could answer her, his doorbell rang. "That must be the pizza," he said, looking up at the clock on the wall. "Stay here." Before leaving the bedroom, he opened his dresser and pulled on a t-shirt and running shorts. He then left the room, bent down to pick up his checkbook that was lying on the floor among their discarded clothes, and opened the door.

Kelly sighed as she flopped back down on the edge of the bed, wondering if she'd just ruined the best thing to come along for her in a long time. She hoped not. Connor was special to her. She had gotten to know him pretty well during the course of their work and she really liked him. The fact that he was incredible in bed didn't factor much into it. Liar, she chided herself with a laugh. Yes, he drove her crazy in bed, but there was definitely more to the man... much, much more.

Walking out of the bedroom, she saw Connor writing out a check for the pizza. Brazenly, she walked right up to them, took the pizza from the pizza delivery guy's hands, and then gave him a wink, before turning around and making her way towards the kitchen. She saw the guy's jaw drop almost to the floor when he saw that she was naked, and hummed happily to herself. She set the pizza box on top of the dining table, and proceeded to sit on the table herself, crossing her shapely legs.

Connor, still at the door, saw what she did and chuckled to himself. He loved that she was uninhibited, and apparently, a cheeky exhibitionist. He saw the delivery guy craning his neck for a better look at Kelly sitting blithely on the dining table, her legs crossed and munching on a slice of her vegetarian half of the pizza. Damn, he could feel himself getting hard all over again. He finished writing out the check, along with a generous tip, and said, "Thank you very much. I included the tip on the check. Have a good night!" He shut the door on the startled guy, before turning around to face Kelly.

A mask of seriousness fell over his face, although he was more amused than anything else. He walked towards Kelly, his arms crossed, looking straight at her, before asking, in a very serious tone of voice, "And what did you think you were doing, woman, showing up at the door buck naked like that?"

"I was hungry," she shrugged nonchalantly, taking another bite of her pizza. "Sex does that to me."

"I see," he said. "So you couldn't wait till I was done? You had to expose yourself like that? Hmm?"

"Uh-huh," she nodded, licking her fingers slowly and deliberately.

Snatching the pizza from her hands, he put it back into the pizza box, shut it, and looked at her, his face inches away from her. "You've been a bad girl, Miss Kelly Chen, and I know just the punishment for bad girls like you." He sat down on one of the chairs, pulled her off the table, and placed her right across his knee.

Spank! Spank! "That's for not telling me about your relationship with Mr Lee." He heard her howling in surprise and grinned.

Spank! Spank! Spank! "That's for showing up at the door naked, because you know the guys at the pizza place are going to fight over who gets to deliver pizza here from now on." He felt her squirm, trying to get away, but laughed as he held her fast.

Spank! Spank! "That's for trying to get away, and..." Spank! Spank! Spank! "That's for making me so frigging hard that I want to fuck you again!"

Kelly felt his hardness through his shorts, and knew it was the truth. She said in her 'little lost girl' voice, "But I thought you said you didn't want to see me again?"

"No, I never said that," he growled. "You asked, but I never answered, did I? I never said it. You merely assumed I didn't want to see you again."

Lifting her from her position on his knee, he let her lie with her back down on the dining table. He pulled down his shorts, pulled off his t-shirt, and placed her legs on his shoulders.

Kelly smiled when she realized what he was about to do. The next strong thrust of his hips, when she felt him driving himself into her, confirmed it. She reached up and gripped the edge of the dining table, bracing herself for a rough ride. "Oh Connor..." she moaned, as she felt his balls slapping against her rosebud with each mighty thrust.

Connor kept banging his pelvis against hers, his position allowing for an even deeper penetration like before, with her legs crossed and against her body. Her sweet juices completely covered his cock, and he reached over and kneaded her breasts. Damn, but she could turn him on so easily. He wondered if he could ever get enough of her.

"Oh god!" she gasped, as a wave of euphoria swept through her body. It swept her up and hit her hard, causing her to cry out in pleasure, even as her pussy spasmed hard around his cock.

"Yes baby, cum for me! You love it when I fuck you, don't you baby?" Connor said, a low rumble of pleasure escaping his throat.

"Yes, yes! I love it!" she cried out.

"Bad girls have more fun, don't they? And you've been such a bad, bad girl haven't you, Kelly?"

"Mmmm yes! I've been really, really bad!"

"And you know what I do to bad girls like you, don't you, baby?" Seeing her shake her head, he said, "No? Hmm... well, I like to whip their pussies till they can't walk, bad Kelly girl. For an hour at least," he chuckled, then he rammed his message home to illustrate his point.

Hugging her legs to him, he pumped his cock in and out of her like a piston. He felt himself peaking, and knew his release was coming soon. The little sobbing sounds that escaped her pretty lips did nothing to stop it. If anything, it escalated it. Burying himself inside her one last time, he shot his seed inside her, for the third time that day. His eyes squeezed shut, and he groaned, as they both tried to catch their breath.

Connor let go of her legs and sat down heavily on the chair, his breathing ragged. Kelly's legs fell limply over the edge of the table, and he heard her sighing. He pulled the chair closer, resting his head on her mound, and felt her wrapping her legs around his neck. He then heard her softly giggling.

"So... was I an appetizer before dinner?" she laughed.

"No baby, the appetizer was when you sucked me in the car on the way over here. You're the main course, baby," he replied, kissing her clit and breathing in the scent of both of them in her. "Always the main course."

12