FFFF Ch. 19

Story Info
Susan Hendricks - Wedding Planner & the Clintons.
4.4k words
4.55
17.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 25 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Susan Hendricks and the Wedding Party

Susan stood before the group and was beaming from ear to ear; "I just want to start out by saying I've had this fantasy completed several weeks ago and had to do it then because of the timing of the event. I don't want to give it all away, but would like to add my personal thanks to T.J. Holmes who assisted me in my fantasy, so without further ado, here is my fantasy."

The large screen came to life and Susan stood before the camera; "Welcome ladies I wanted to let you know about my fantasy. Before becoming a newscaster I was a wedding planner, it helped me through college while looking for a news station to take me. I had good connections and when you see who my clients are, well just wait and see. Hope you enjoy it!"

The screen went black and when it came up Susan was seated behind a desk. There were three people seated across from her. The group of women in the room sucked in their breath and began to murmur when they saw who it was.

Seated across from Susan were Hillary, Bill and Chelsea Clinton! Susan began; "Well I am honored that you have chosen me to play your daughter's wedding. We'll need to have several meeting to discuss all of the different aspects of the wedding."

And so it went on and on they all had input about the wedding and when all was concluded they agreed to meet next week for the dress fitting and a couple of other details. When Bill stood and shook Susan's hand his finger caressed the back of her hand and gave a little squeeze and he leered at her.

Susan squeezed back and her thumb rubbed the back of his hand.

Both Hillary and Chelsea hugged her and thanked her for all of her help. As they left the screen when black and when it came back up, Bill, Chelsea and Susan were seated in the upstairs bedroom of Chelsea. There were rack upon racks of gowns; many were on the floor as Chelsea went from one to another.

Bill was getting frustrated, but kept his eyes trained on Susan.

She was wearing a hip length white cashmere pullover thin sweater. It had a cowl neckline and whenever she bent over she gave Bill a good view of her unencumbered breasts. She was surprising large for her petite size. She had a short black velour skirt on and matching boots that were driving Bill crazy. She had an unbelievably tiny ass, but still shapely and tight under that tiny skirt.

Susan moved over to Chelsea and picked up an off the shoulder dress and it was lily white with lace across the bodice and the skirt flared out to hide Chelsea's bubble butt, she got that feature from her mother. Placing it up against Chelsea she smiled; "Chelsea, I think this would look fantastic on you. If it's too little on top we can layer it with some see through lace and nylon, what do you think?"

Chelsea smiled from ear to ear, I like it, can we try it on?"

"Sure, slip out of that one and we'll give it a shot."

Chelsea dropped the other dress, dressed now in a tiny thong, garter belt, white stockings, high heels and a modest white lace bra, Bill took in the lush figure of his blushing bride daughter and his cock began to stiffen.

Chelsea noticed the growing bulge in her daddy's lap and she bit her lower lip and stepping into the dress, pulled it up and it fit her perfectly, except it looked weird with Chelsea wearing a bra in the shoulder-less dress.

Susan stood back and shook her head back and forth.

Chelsea looked back at her; "What, I thought it looks fabulous, what's that matter Susan?"

"I just can't get the full affect with those silly bra straps showing. What do you think Mr. President?"

Bill shot her a surprised look, licking his lips he looked from Chelsea and back to Susan. "Well first of all, like I said before, in private please call me Bill, okay? Second I agree with both of you, Chelsea it looks incredible on you, but like Susan said, I just can't get the full affect with that bra on. Just look it shows just above the bodice and those straps, I just don't know!"

Chelsea knew what Bill was doing and she liked where this was going. She promised her mother to quit fucking him seeing she was getting married, bur he looked so boyish right now and she just wanted to cup his face in her palms and rain kisses all over his face and shove his face in-between her full firm tits.

Turning her back to Susan she swept her long ash blonde hair from her back; "Susan could you please unzip me and take my bra off. I guess both of you are right, I need to see what it would look like on my wedding day."

Susan came up behind her and her fingers were shaking, she had done this several times today, but the tone in the room had turned sexual and the tension in the room could be cut with a knife. Gripping the zipper tab, she pulled it down and Chelsea's arms came up and held the dress up.

Suisan's slim fingers popped open the bra clasps and as it slackened she slipped the straps from Chelsea's shoulders and reaching around she briefly cupped her full firm breasts and giving them a slight squeeze she pulled it away from her high riding breasts. Over her shoulder she could see the natural milk white breasts. There were several blue veins running through the large white mass and her eyes were drawn to the bright pink areoles and even darker pink stiff nipples. Her mouth watered as Chelsea quickly bought the material of the dress back up and adjusting the dress she turned her face back towards Susan.

Their eyes locked on one another and as Chelsea licked her full slightly open lips she whispered; "Could you please zip me back up Susan?"

Susan didn't realize she was holding her breath and when she let it out, it bathed Chelsea's bare shoulder and half bare back. It caused Chelsea to shiver and lean back against Susan.

Once the dress was zipped up, Susan's slim hands slowly slipped around the gossamer material and her hands rested on Chelsea's ample hips. She drew her tighter against her and she could feel her nipples tighten and bore into the bare flesh of Chelsea's back.

Susan heard Chelsea let out a little gasp and she slowly turned her face back towards Susan. There was a brief pause as their eyes looked deep into each other's eyes and Susan cupped Chelsea's face and her lips slowly descended on the full puffy slightly open lips of Chelsea's.

There was a louder moan deep in Chelsea's throat as the kiss grew and became more feverous.

Chelsea's tongue slipped out and licked around the red full lips of Susan's. She caught her tongue and sucked on it and drew it into her mouth. Her hands came up and as she twisted around she ran her fingers through the thick silky mass of Susan's corn silk blonde hair.

This brought a moan from Susan's throat as the kiss grew even mover intense. When the kiss ended both of them were out of breath and were gasping for air. She ran her fingers through Chelsea's ash blonde hair and her hand caressed her cheek. Suddenly she was awoken from the intense trance the two of them were experiencing. Her eyes darted towards Bill and her eyes shot open wide.

Bill was staring at the two women before him. His huge cock was sticking out of his trousers and he was stroking it up and down very slowly. He caught her eye and smiled; "Don't stop Susan, get my daughter really, really hot so I can fuck her one last time before she gets married. I'd love to fuck that tiny ass of yours too, if you would let me!"

Susan turned back to Chelsea and she smiled back at Susan; "I'm game if you are. You got me so fucking hot with those unencumbered tits swaying back and forth under that soft top of yours. Hell my mouth has been watering for the past half hour just hoping to get my lips around those stiff nipples. Daddy just look how they stick out from her blouse, don't you just want to suck in them and see how she reacts?"

"Mmmm, oh yes baby doll, pull her top up so I can see those tits of hers! I can't wait to have both of you kneeling before me sucking on my cock!"

Susan turned towards Chelsea and raising her arms allowed Chelsea to pull the top up and over her head. She shook her head and her silky blonde hair cascaded about her shoulders and rested on the tops of her ultra-firm tits.

Chelsea's hands immediately cupped the twin mounds of firm flesh. Her thumbs flicked back and forth across the cherry red nipples. Her alabaster breasts stood high with tiny dime sized aureoles and tiny stiff nipples the size of Chelsea's fingertips. Seeing they were so tiny, they were extra sensitive with the nerve ending compressed in a smaller space.

Susan rolled her head back, her mouth was gaping open and she bit on her lower lip as she tried to stifle the moan deep in her throat. Her eyes shot open when she felt Chelsea's lips suck in one of the stiff nipples and she tugged at the other one. Her tongue lapped around and around the turgid tip and caused her hips to jerk and fuck the air between the two of them.

Chelsea moved to the other nipple and sucked on that one. The other one was dripping with her saliva and it was crowned with Chelsea's red lip gloss.

The two of them slowly slipped to the floor and were kneeling before one another. Susan's fingers were combing through Chelsea's long ash blonde hair. She suddenly felt her head being turned to one side and she was now staring at a near naked Bill Clinton. His huge cock bobbed up and down before her and as if in a trance she lowered her lips to his cock. She opened wide as Bill gripped her head and shoved forward shoving half of his huge cock into her mouth.

Bill looked down at her and she saw the lust in his eyes, he gripped her head firmer and started fucking her face as if it was a cunt.

Chelsea pulled her mouth off Susan's saliva covered tits; "Susan don't you just love the way he fucks your mouth. He does it with such authority and makes you feel like his cock was made for your mouth and your mouth only!"

Susan's eyes darted towards Chelsea and tried her best to nod as her dark blue eyes were watering from the intense fucking Bill was giving her mouth and throat.

He pulled out and Susan gasp for breath, ribbons of saliva drooled out of her mouth and settled on Susan's shining tits, still coated with Chelsea's saliva.

Susan turned to Chelsea; "We better get you out of that dress, it is a Vera Wang and if you get saliva or cum on it your mother will have a fit. We surely don't want it coated like Monica's dress, now do we?"

Chelsea laughed and turned her back towards Susan, lifting her long blonde hair she whispered out; "Please unzip me; you're right, my mother would have a fit if we stained this forty thousand dollar dress. By the way where is mother?"

Susan laughed as she pulled the zipper down; "I anticipated something like this occurring with you and Bill here. I had T.J. come with me and he's supposed to be showing Hillary the announcements and place cards. I told him to work his magic and I would think by now, he's between her thighs either eating her or fucking her."

Bill let out a sarcastic laugh; "I doubt that! That bitch is so cold I think if he shoved his cock in her it would break off from the ice in her pussy."

"Daddy, that isn't very nice to say, even though it's probably true. What's her loose is my gain, right daddy?"

"That's for sure baby girl, at least I'm keeping it in the family and this way can't be caught fucking around outside the house right?"

Chelsea just nodded and slipping out of the dress, hung it up and walking back over to Susan and Bill she looked like a leading lady in a porn movie.

Her long blonde hair was disheveled and hung down about her full swaying tits; the nipples were stiff and dark from her excitement. Her lower body swayed back and forth as her tight full ass was covered in only a tiny thong. About her waist was a white garter belt, holding up white patterned stockings and her feet in a pair of fuck me high heels.

Slowly kneeling down she embraced Susan, their tits mashed against one another's as both raised their hands and running their hands through each other's long hair, their lips met in a soft kiss. Their lips brushed against each other's and their tongues came out and met. Their tongues ran along the other's lips and slipping back in their lips pressed harder and kiss intensified. As the kiss heated up their hands began sliding around and seemed to be everywhere at once. They caressed one another's breasts, asses and pussies.

When they broke the kiss they smiled at one another and turning towards Bill, without a word being said they slipped lower and each took up alongside of him.

Both Chelsea and Susan licked back and forth along his stiff cock. From base to head and back again, each time they reached his head they kisses each other and one took the head into their mouth and bobbed up and down a couple of time. This went on for several minutes and Bill's cock was dripping with streams of saliva floating down to Susan's and Chelsea's chins, dripping down to their chests.

All of a sudden they heard a load scream come from the other room.

Bill pulled his cock from Susan's mouth and standing put his finger to his lips telling them to be silent. He helped them both to their feet and silently they slid out of the parlor and headed down the hall to where the groaning was coming from. The sounds were coming from Hillary's private bedroom, seeing she had been sleeping alone ever since Bill's indiscretions.

Bill was naked from the waist down, Susan from the waist up and when they came to Hillary's room they snuck a peak around the door jam. They were surprised at the sight before them.

T.J. was naked, his slim muscled black body, covered in sweat, he was standing beside the side of the bed, his ass cheeks were flexing in and out as he plowed his thick black cock in and out of Hillary's bare lush ass.

Hillary was still clothed from the waist up and her head was buried in the comforter as she grabbed fistfuls of the comforter and forced it into her mouth as she let out loud moans and groans; "Oh fuck my ass T.J., shove that big black cock as deep as you can into my ass. Please, please play with my pussy as you fuck my big lily white ass.

T.J. turned and saw the threesome behind him and his cock jumped in Hillary's ass and he fucked her harder.

"Oh my fucking god, I just felt it get even bigger T.J., fuck me, fuck me into tomorrow, don't stop, don't you dare stop, oh fuck, yes, yes just like that play with my clit, oh fuck T.J., I'm cumming, oh my god, it's been so long since I've cum form someone other them my own fingers. I'm CUMMING!!!"

T.J. Gripped her blouse, covered in sweat and pulling her to her knees he turned her head to his and their lips met.

Hillary sucked on his tongue like a starved animal and crushing her mouth to his shook violently as wave after wave of orgasm coursed through her matronly body.

Even though she was in her early sixties, T.J. was surprised how tight her cunt was and how great her mouth felt earlier on his cock. She loved sucking his cock and he had to stop her or would have cum in her mouth.

They swapped spit and their tongues dueled with one another as he picked up the pace and fucked her through yet another orgasm. He played with her clit and she came all over his hand. He fed Hillary her own cum and her eyes went wide when she felt his cock rear up and began cumming in her tight ass.

Shot after potent shot filled her bowels and it triggered yet another orgasm from her sweat covered body.

T.J. finally pulled out of Hillary's ass and falling to the bed besides her she gripped his cum covered cock and stroked it as her mouth met his.

She bolted to a sitting position as Bill entered the room clapping and yelling out; "Bravo, bravo Hillary, I didn't think you had it in you, but I DID see it in you and it looked hot, extremely hot! Come on in Chelsea, Susan, we're going to have a party seeing Hillary here got us all hot and raring to go!"

Hillary made a move to get up and run into her bathroom, but Bill caught her and pushed her onto her back on the bed; "Oh no you don't bitch! You locked me out of your bedroom for the last time. Come on Chelsea, Susan, help me with this cunt!"

"No, no please don't Bill, I beg you, don't do this!"

"OH it's alright for you to butt fuck with this guy huh, but I can't?"

"I'm sorry Bill, I don't know what got into me, I'm sorry!"

"Oh I know what got into you, that big black cock, that's what got into you, now you're going to get my cock in your cunt and ass, so get ready!"

Bill rolled Hillary onto her back and straddling her thick waist began unbuttoning her white silk blouse. Once open he rolled her over halfway and popped open her bra and tore it off along with her blouse. Now naked he guided Susan and T.J. to her swaying large pillowed breasts.

They were surprisingly firm for her age and she wiggled and tried desperately to avoid the twosome playing with her tits.

Bill's stiff cock was poking her in the belly and she continued to struggle as T.J. and Susan sucked on her tits.

Her body was beginning to betray her as bolts of excitement shot through her breasts directly to her pussy. Her eyes shot open wide when she felt a hot, wet mouth on her pussy. She let out a groan and wiggled her hips, raising her head she caught a glimpse of Chelsea's head behind Bill's large torso and she let out a muffled cry as T.J. covered her mouth with his own.

Hillary knew the mouth on her cunt was her daughter's and her body again betrayed her as she arched her back harder against the mouth actively sucking the juices from her pussy.

She groaned loudly as Chelsea slipped two fingers into her mother's cunt and finding her G spot sent Hillary into orbit; "Oh my god forgive me, but I've never been so fucking turned on as I am right now. Come on you mother fuckers, you wanted your way with me, now you have it, Fuck me, suck me, play with my tits, pussy and ass. Fuck me; fuck me till I can't see straight. What are you all waiting for, come on FUCK ME!"

Bill slid up and cupping her head in his hands he pulled it up and shoved his cock into her mouth.

Hillary's eyes went wide and like a wild woman she sucked and slurped on his cock like it was the last cock she'd ever suck on. Her head was bobbing up and down and her head was a blur as she took Bill's cock deeper into her throat.

Susan and T.J were now locked in a heated embrace and she stroked his cock while he attacked her neck and shoulder.

T.J. moved downward to her straining tits and sucked one cherry nipple into his mouth. His hands pulled her skirt up and pulling her panties aside he slipped two large fingers into her dripping hole.

Susan humped his hand as she watched Bill and Chelsea attack Hillary.

Chelsea's head was buried between Hillary's meaty thighs and all she could hear was the loud slurping of her tongue and lips.

Bill reached back and played with Hillary's swaying pillows of flesh and pulling roughly on her nipples she started cumming once again. He swung off of her and pulled at Chelsea's head and drawing her up to him he kissed her roughly licking and sucking Hillary's juices from her face.

Before Hillary could respond, Chelsea swung her legs over Hillary's face and crushed her hairless pussy to her mother's mouth. Caught by surprise her tongue came out instinctively and started stabbing into her daughter's oozing cunt. She let out a whoop when Bill spun her legs around and snuggling up between her thighs he draped her legs over his and slid into her tight cunt in one quick lunge.

Hillary let out a loud grunt and began humping against Bill's violent thrusts and she started cumming again.

Susan straddled T.J.'s body and pulling her panties to one side began riding up and down his straining cock. It finally found its target and the large black head slipped into her dripping hole.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers
12