FFFF Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christi let out another moan and tried to pull away, but Peter kept her hand where it was.

Peter continued his oral assault on her mouth and he smiled to himself when he withdrew his tongue from her mouth and she followed with her tongue invading his oral cavity. His hands were stroking her gorgeous locks, trying to soothe her, calm her and at the same tine increase her excitement of their bodies being as close to one another.

Christi's hand was still lying on his stiff cock hidden in his thin material dress pants. Her slim delicate fingers slowly began to move.

Peter's cock jerked as he felt her fingers begin to move on it. Breaking the kiss he turned her head towards the threesome across from them; "Christi, just look how much fun they are having. Don't you want to feel that way?"

She nodded slowly as she watched them.

Chris' dress was open from collar to hem and parted, it showed off her extremely tanned body. Her flat belly rose and fell as her breathing became more labored.

Alex's was between her golden thighs, his fingers had her panties pulled to one side showing her extremely white pubic area. Her cunt was totally shaved and her tight lipped pussy was spread apart with his fingers. His long tongue took long swipes up and down her slit. When he reached the top, he flicked at her stiff clit causing Chris to moan even more around Julian's cock.

Julian had Chris' hair pulled back and he pumped his hips forward with each movement of her mouth. Her lips were drawn tight around his thick shaft and she stared up at him with those dark green eyes, urging him to fuck her mouth even deeper.

Peter whispered in Christi's ear; "Which do you want to try first, sucking or being sucked?"

She just made a groaning sound and her fingers tightened on his thick shaft. Her fingers began delicately sliding up and down his thick long shaft.

He caught her mouth once again and as their lips met he caught her tongue and sucked on it gently and as the kiss grew, he sucked harder. His hands, now under her sweater, began to move upward. He tenderly cupped her generous breasts and as he squeezed she drove her tongue deeper into his mouth, breaking his sucking of it.

His one hand snaked around to her back and with two fingers deftly popped open the closures holding her bra together.

She let out a gasp into his mouth as she felt her bra slacken around her body. She held her breath as they kissed and she waited for what was sure to be coming next.

Peter did not disappoint, his hands came back around and slowly replaced the bra cups with his hands. His hands closed around the extremely firms orbs of flesh.

Christi moaned even louder into his mouth and she kissed him harder, her fingers closing tighter around his swollen shaft.

Peter let out a groan when he felt her breasts. He had seen this type of breasts rarely in porn and he loved them. The breasts were cone shaped, but what made them unique were their areoles and nipples. They crowned the breasts like two small door knobs. The entire knobs were normally very pink with tens of tiny bumps atop them. In the middle were two stiff pencil eraser sized dark red nipples. He couldn't wait to see if they looked as good as they felt. Plucking away at them he could feel the bumps on her areoles growing and the nipples getting stiffer by the second.

Peter broke the kiss and his breathing had become labored. Looking into the doe-like eyes of Christi he whispered in her ear; "What do you say we head upstairs to your bedroom where we can be more comfortable?"

Her eyes searched his, looking deep into them and a small smile spread across her lips and all she did was nod a few times, her long silky blonde hair still looking like a million dollars framed her heart-shaped face.

Peter placing a finger at her cheek tenderly swept her hair from her face. Leaning forward he placed a sweet tender kiss on her lips. Slowly standing he drew Christi to her feet and before she could react, he swept her off her feet and she threw her arms around his thick tanned neck and placing her head on his shoulder let out a coo as he carried her out of the room and up the stairs.

When he reached the landing overlooking the living-room he looked down at the threesome locked together; "When you guys catch your breath and take a breather, you may want to head up here and see if Christi needs any support, she just may need it!"

Christi raised her head off his shoulder and kissing him on the neck let out a long breath of air; "I doubt it Peter, but it may be exciting to have someone watch me suck my first penis and watch me get my vagina sucked for the first time!"

When he reached the bedroom he placed her in the middle of the extremely huge bed and shook his head; "Just repeat after me Christi, I'm going to suck my first COCK and get my PUSSY eaten!"

She blushed and buried her head in her hands and she squealed; "No, no I can't say those vile words!"

Peter began to laugh; "Okay Christi listen to me, in the bible what kind of bird crowed three times in the garden of Gethsemene?"

She started laughing; "I believe it was a COCK!"

He smiled down at her and said; "A tiny cat is a kitten or what else?"

She laughed out loud; "Isn't it a PUSSYcat?"

He nodded; Okay now tell me again what you want Chris, Alex and Julian to watch?"

She was laughing hysterically; "Okay, okay I want them to see me suck a crow and have you eat my cat!"

He reached for her and she scooted away; "OKAY, OKAY, I want to suck your COCK and you to eat my PUSSY!"

All of a sudden the laughing stopped and Christi watched intently as Peter stood beside the bed and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. Pulling it off her tossed it aside. Kicking off his shoes he undid his belt and unzipped his pants. They puddled about his feet and he pulled them off along with is socks. Standing upright before her at the edge of the bed, Christi's eyes locked on his huge cock as it bobbed up and down at nearly ninety degrees from his body. She tore her eyes from his cock and took in his entire tanned, extremely firm body. His chest and arm muscles were bulging and his belly was as flat as a board. His hips were trim and his thighs were twin columns of toned tanned flesh. Her eyes once again concentrated on his cock and his large balls dangling in his large sack.

Peter climbed up onto the bed and knelt beside Christi who was laying there on her side, her head propped up on her arm. Leaning forward he gripped her by the wrist and tugging on it, flipped her onto her back. Her long blonde hair spread out on her pillow and she smiled up at him with those full lips and twinkling eyes.

Christi extended her arms, welcoming Peter into her embrace.

Peter crushed his nude body against her fully clothed body and as their lips met in a soft kiss, his hands slipped down and tugged at her cashmere sweater. Up it came and when it reached her full breasts, he lifted his body slightly, giving himself space to pull the sweater over her straining breasts and up and over her head.

Christi fought, not wanting to break the passionate kiss, but finally gave way and reattached her lips to his as soon as her sweater cleared her head. She let a gasp into his mouth and her tongue fought with his as he lifted the unhooked bra from her gorgeous tits and felt his hard hands on her soft, but firm breasts.

Peter just had to see if her breasts looked like he thought they would look like. Breaking their heated kiss he lifted himself from her squirming body and it was his turn to let out a gasp. He stared at a pair of the most gorgeous tits he had even laid his eyes upon.

Even with Christi lying on her back, her tits did not flatten out. They stood high on her chest and as he had anticipated, they were coned shaped and the twin knobs upon her tits made his mouth water. They were a bright pink; both entire knobs were surrounded by numerous bumps that were perking up from his gaze and her excitement. The large nipples topped off both knobs and were large and dark red.

Peter's hands reached out and covering both orbs of flesh his fingers began caressing them. He tugged at the large nipples and they grew stiffer and longer.

Christi stared at him with those large dark blue eyes and she closed them and licking her lips let out a loud groan as he pulled harder. She let out a cry of excitement when she felt his mouth cover one large tip and sucked the rubbery nipple in and flick his tongue back and forth across the entire knob.

She ran her hands through his dark hair and pulled his head harder against her tit. Her husband would touch them briefly and move on. What Peter was doing to her breasts and the feeling coursing through her body was such a rush she had never felt before in her entire life. She couldn't wait to see what lied ahead, but she waited patiently as he played her body like an expensive violin.

Peter moved to the other tit and worshipped that breast just as he had with the first one. He had her squirming and both tits were coated with his saliva and they were so sensitive that with each lick or suck he placed on them she jumped and let out a louder moan.

He moved back up to her mouth and they locked in a heated kiss. They swapped tongues and spit as the kiss grew more passionate by the moment. He reached down and gripping her wrist guided her hand to his stiff cock.

Christi pulled away at first, but when he replaced her hand on his cock and holding it there briefly, she finally succumbed to his wishes and her slim soft fingers closed around his thick hard shaft.

It was Peter's turn to moan as her fingers softly slid up and down his shaft, tickling the underside of his straining cock. He shoved his tongue deep into her mouth and pulling out sucked hard on her advancing tongue.

Peter finally broke the kiss and began his march southward. He planted numerous wet kisses on her ears, neck and shoulders. He nipped and sucked on the upper slopes of her tits and sliding between the twin mounds of flash, pushed them together and sucked lewdly on both knobs at the same time.

This sent Christi into orbit and she arched her back, pushing as much tit flesh into his mouth as she could. She rolled her head back and forth and was moaning constantly; "Mmmmmmmm yes Peter suck on my tits, oh fuck I never felt anything like this before, harder, harder suck them harder! Oh yeah, yeah just like that, bite them, yes, yes, harder, bite them. Oh, oh I think I'm going to orgasm, oh, oh my I can't believe it, harder oh Peter I'm going to cum!"

Peter pressed his thick thigh between her legs and she humped him harder and she stiffened and letting out a long soothing breath shook and started cumming for the first time, by the acts of another person upon her lush gorgeous body.

Peter lessoned the playing with her sensitive tits, but kept her at a higher degree of excitement they she had ever known possible.

After Christi calmed down slightly Peter resumed his attack on her receptive body. He planted tiny kisses on the upper slopes of her breasts and between them. Moving lower he kissed the underside of them, making her moans begin once again. He slid lower and caressed her lower chest and her incredibly flat tight belly.

Christi rocked her hips from side to side as he got closer and closer to her treasure. She had anticipated this for a long time now and over the past few weeks thought of nothing else, having her pussy eaten until she came all over his face!"

Peter's chin came in contact with the waistband of her cashmere skirt, moving lower he planted kisses through the material and when he hovered over her pussy he lowered his head and pressing his lips to her pussy blew out a lungful of hot air against her skirt and bathed her pussy with his heated breath.

Christi's eyes rolled back in her head as the heat spread throughout her lower body and caused her pussy to tingle like never before. She tried to press his face harder against her pussy, but he eluded her and quickly moved lower.

Peter's hands were sliding up and down her stocking clad legs starting tiny fires wherever his hands were. His mouth moved along her upper thighs to her knees which were uncovered from her skirt.

Christi was constantly sliding her nylon clad legs back and forth. The sound of nylon against nylon was turning Peter on move and more, but his intentions were to strip her totally and once naked he would turn her into a cock hungry slut who would come back over and over again for more!"

He placed his hands on her knees and slid them slowly up her slim luscious thighs, taking her skirt upward along the way. When his hands reached the tops of her stockings he slid his hands to one leg and slowly began to peel the stocking off her leg. As he did this he made sure his trimmed nails scraped against her tender flesh of her inner thigh. Reaching her knee he tugged at it again and he slid it down her shapely calf down to her trim ankle. Lifting her foot he pulled off her high-heeded shoe and pulled the stocking off, holding her tiny foot in his hands he drew it to him mouth and he began sucking at each digit of her foot. His tongue darted out and flicked each toe and at the same time caressed her entire foot.

Christi fell back to the bed and closed her eyes and took in the erotic feeling, just knowing it was only going to get better and better.

She moaned loudly as he licked his way up her bare leg until he reached the area where her other stocking ended. Her fingers dug into the cool sheets, but let out a groan of frustration when he stopped and moved over to the other leg. She placed her hands on his head and tried to direct him towards her panty-clad pussy, but Peter resisted and copied on her second leg what he did to the first on.

When he pulled the second shoe off and drew the stocking off her foot her other foot was flat on the bed splayed open as wide as she could hold it. Her skirt was bunched up around her waist and her black lace panties were completely exposed.

Peter sucked even longer on the second foot sending bolts of excitement coursing through her long slim legs directly to her sopping pussy.

Christi was rolling her head back and forth on the lush pillow and her silky blonde hair covered her heart-shaped face.

Peter smiled down at the gorgeous woman he knew would soon be cumming in his mouth and them have that large thick lipped mouth sliding up and down his thick long shaft. He couldn't wait for her to taste his cum as he shot off on her beautiful face and down her throat. He slowly began his upward tract along her second bare limb and as he came closer and closer to her panty clad pussy, her moans got louder and her thick scent of excitement began to cloud his senses.

Peter reached up and as he grazed her panties, Christi arched her back giving him easier access in removing her panties, but he was out to tease her and drive her crazy. So when he finally did lock his mouth on her pussy it would be the best orgasm of her life. He gripped the elastic waistband of her cashmere skirt and pulling on it, slid it down her extremely long shapely legs. Once clear of her feet he folded it neatly and placed it at the foot of the bed.

Looking back down at Christi he sucked in his breath as he gazed at the incredibly gorgeous woman lying before him. He thought; "What a fool her husband was not paying homage to such a beautiful woman. Well his loss is my gain!"

Placing his hands at her ankles he slowly slid his hands upward, across her tapered calves, along the insides of her luscious thighs and to the juncture of her legs, the backs of his hands grazed the lace panties covering her pussy and it was drenched in her juices. He ran his knuckles up and down and with each swipe he applied more pressure.

Christi was about to explode, she was never turned on as much as she was right now and she couldn't believe, they have only begun! She bit on her lower lips and arched her hips trying to get Peter to apply more pressure to her aching clit. Through bated breath Christi moaned out; "Oh please Peter, don't tease me any longer! I've waited for this moment my entire life. I never knew what I was missing and I can't wait another minute! Please show me how to be a REAL woman who can give and receive what only another person can give. Please, please Peter, make REAL love to me and after that fuck me, fuck me like the slut I want to be for you and those other two guys!"

Peter smiled down at her and leaning in swept a stray blonde lock from her beautiful face. Placing a soft kiss on her full ripe lips whispered; "Oh Christi, by the time we're done you will be soooo completely satisfied, you'll never want to go back to your old sex life. The four of us will rock your world, yes Christi all FOUR of us. I know once we unlock your inner sexuality, you'll enjoy, hell you'll crave the touch of Chris or any other woman!"

He began his journey downward once again, planting tiny fires along her breasts, belly and down to her aching pussy. Gripping her tight panties he worked them down her ample hips and off her slender legs. Stopping briefly to take in her beauty once again he licked his lips; "I love a full bush, but before the night is over we'll have Chris shave you clean so you can experience a licking and fucking that is second to none when void of all that hair!"

She looked down; "I trimmed myself and thought it was fine!"

"Just wait till you are bare, trust me, you'll love it!"

Leaning in he swept his long tanned fingers up and down her hidden slit and raising it to his lips he sucked in her tasty nectar. "Mmmm Christi, you taste incredible. I can't wait to see how you taste directly from the source!"

She let out a gasp and spread her legs even wider; "I'm all yours Peter, just be gentle, remember this all SO new to me!"

Peter lowered his head and kissed the tender flesh of her inner thighs and she once again let out a gasp. He licked and kissed the flesh closer and closer to her treasure hidden in all that light brown patch. It was sopping wet with her juices and the pungent scent was driving Peter wild, but he held his cool. He finally placed his mouth over the thin, tight lipped slit and he slid his tongue from the base of her pussy all the way up to her clit that was hidden under its thick hood. Stabbing his tongue out several times the stiff red button slowly peaked out from its hiding place.

Christi was moaning constantly now as her breath was coming out in bursts as she wiggled her hips, trying to make greater contact with his glorious tongue.

Peter reached in and spread her tight lips and he let out a gasp when he saw how pink and extremely wet her inner walls of her pussy were. He leaned forward and blew slightly at the treasure between her thighs and she groaned and gripping his head tried to force him down to her dripping cunt.

He let out a chuckle and teased her more by lapping away at the inner hole, drawing out a large amount of her juices.

"OH PLEASE PETER! I'm so close to orgasm, it feels like my entire body is turning inside out. The fire and itching in my vagina is driving me insane!"

He sat back and shook his finger back and forth at her; "Oh no Christi, what did I tell you, tonight it isn't a vagina, what is it?"

Her large dark blue eyes, smoldering with lust looked at him and he could see she was torn with need, but was still too pure, he had to change that. Licking her parched lips she let out a deep breath; "Please Peter, lick myyyyyy pussy, of fuck Peter suck on my clit and stick your fingers in my cunt and make me fucking cum!"

She was leaning up, resting on her elbows looking down at what he was doing.

He smiled and nodded; "Now that's better Christi, now you get rewarded!" He dropped his head to her spread thighs and began licking and sucking her pussy in earnest. He flicked his tongue out and drew her juices into his mouth. Up and down, up and down he went several times and with each upward stroke he flicked at her clit and she wiggled and moaned. His tongue slid lower and stabbed at her tight puckered asshole and she once again let out a squeal and pushed her ass harder against his tongue.