FFFF Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both started laughing and giving Andrea a hug kissed her and as Andrea and Holly started working on their hair, Molly began to apply her make-up, a little blush and just the right amount of eye shadow and mascara to bring out those gorgeous green eyes. She applied a bright red lip gloss and it made her lips looks inviting and dripping wet

She went over to her bag and opening it pulled out her lingerie, all black. Slipping into a tight lace bra it did little to hide those gorgeous tits and as she slipped into her matching panties they hugged her slim hips and pussy perfectly. Sitting on the dressing bench she slipped on a pair of sheer black thigh high stocking and clipping them to a tiny garter belt she stood and turned towards Andrea and Holly.

They both were standing there staring at the beautiful sight before them. Holly approached her and swept a stray strand of hair from her cheek; "My god Molly, you're gorgeous! If it wasn't for Tim and him giving you your first cock I'd have you back in the bedroom and I'd be ravishing that body of yours!"

Molly giggled; "I never said I'd ever give up women, maybe we can get my juices flowing before Tim gets here!"

Holly shook her gorgeous hair, now completely dried and with waves of that chestnut brown hair cascading over those huge tits of hers it made Molly moist. "No way girl, I want you hot and ready for your first cock and the way you look Tim will not have a problem performing at his best. I just hope you aren't too hot and he can't control himself."

Once again Molly blushed as she reached in the garment bag for her dress. It was about knee length with tiny straps across her shapely shoulders. It was a dark purple and it enhanced her gorgeous red hair and green eyes. She slipped into matching purple high heels and it made her legs look shapelier and even longer than they already were.

Andrea slipped into a tight black dress and it was shorter showing off her full thighs and large chest. It hugged every curve and Holly nodded when she saw Andrea's attire. "Well Andrea, I can see while Tim is busy with Molly. I will have all I can handle with you!"

Why thank you Holly, I definitely can say the same about you Holly!

Holly has slipped into a sleeveless short royal blue dress. When she sat on the bench to apply her make-up the dress slid upwards and hid none of her gorgeous legs.

Andrea took note of that and she fought the urge to drop to her knees and bury her head between those incredibly shapely thighs.

They finished up and putting on their heels the three of them headed downstairs to wait for Tim who should be arriving home shortly.

Holly mixed them all a drink and as they sat around chatting waiting for Tim to arrive Andrea could not keep her eyes off of Holly's figure. It was amazing, her slim arms bare and perfectly tanned moved gracefully as she spoke. Those gorgeous tits threatened to burst from the tight dress and even though she was wearing a sheer bra, her nipples poked out invitingly against the tight material of that royal blue dress. What made it even more alluring was her long dark wavy hair, it hung down past those two mounds of flesh and made they play peek-a-boo as she moved. She shifted back and forth as she talked and the dress rode higher and higher on her thighs and Andrea caught a glimpse of black panties covering her delicious mound.

Andrea was about to get up and sit beside Holly and tease her a bit when the door opened and Tim entered.

Holly's eyes sparkled as she saw her handsome husband arrive. She smiled from ear to ear as she looked lovingly at this hunk of a man.

He stood about six foot six and had broad shoulders and his chiseled face was very manly. He was the perfect match for Holly. His hair looked like it was styled for a GQ magazine, dark and combed back and slightly longer them fashionable, but on him looked perfect.

He came over to the three women and hugged Holly and even though she is no small woman, she was lost in his arms. He shook Andrea's hand and his large hands made hers look doll-like. Turning to the standing Molly he flashed her a broad smile and it made her knees weak.

Molly extended her hand to his and he shook his head no and pulling her forward wrapped his arms around her slim tall body and enveloped her in his strong embrace. He whispered in her ear; "I couldn't get any work done today just thinking about you. I Googled you on the internet and you are much sexier in person. We are going to have a hellava time tonight. He planted a soft kiss on her neck just below her ear and she shivered and went weak in his arms.

She quickly recovered when he broke the embrace.

"Just give me ten, let me shower off and change and we'll head out to the country club!"

Andrea and Molly stood there speechless as they watched him hurry up the stairs to the master suite.

Holly laughed, breaking their silence; "So I think you approve Molly?"

"AH HELL YES!" Molly replied, if I can't like men after that, I guess Mark doesn't have a chance."

Holly laughed; "Just don't tell Tim that, why put all that pressure on him, just go with the flow and I'm sure you'll do just fine."

Molly stared at Holly; "How can you jeopardize that wanting to try woman."

Holly began to giggle; "No problem there Molly, you see it was sort of Tim's idea. He always wanted to see me with another woman and after this afternoon, he'll be seeing me with women a lot in the future, beginning with you Andrea, tonight!"

Andrea was wet instantly as she moved over to Holly and planting a hot, wet kiss on those luscious lips and her hands cupped and squeezed those magnificent orbs of flesh.

Holly broke the kiss and was slightly out of breath; 'Woo slow down there girl, we'll get there, but I want Tim to see it all, okay?"

Andrea nodded and she was about to speak when Tim hurried down the stairs in a sports coat and open collared white shirt. It showed off his muscular chest perfectly and the four of them headed out to the country club.

In the dining room of the country club the mood was tense at first but after a couple of bottles of fine wine the atmosphere lightened and Andrea got cozier with Holly and when her hand began traveling up Holly's strong thigh Tim stopped talking and watched intently at the two women across from him.

He tore his gaze from his wife and Andrea and tried desperately to converse with Molly

She put him at ease when she placed her slim lily white fingers on his meaty thick hand; "Don't worry about Andrea, she's just playful that way and is just starting to get Holly's motor running

"Oh Molly I'm not worried about Holly's motor running, she really getting mine overheated already."

Molly's thumb rubbed back and forth across the back of Tim's hand; "I hope you can channel some of that energy my way this evening. You see I'm still a little apprehensive about being with a man. Seeing Holy and Andrea makes it even more difficult!"

Tim turned his attention completely towards Molly. Taking both of her hands in his, he stroked them tenderly; "I'm so sorry Molly, I'm being a total ass! This evening was supposed to be completely about you and I lost sight of that and for that I'm truly sorry. I swear tonight is about you and if I wonder, please kick me in the ass. I swear I'll take REAL good care of you tonight!"

Molly was smiling from ear to ear; "Don't give it a second thought Tim. Hell I've had to deal with Andrea's antics for years now and she can be overly forward and sometimes it's good because it draws attention to her and I can do my thing without being in the spotlight."

"I can't see how Molly, as beautiful as you are there should always be spotlights on you, you are stunning!"

Molly blushed again and she caught her breath when Tim's hand left hers and slipped under the table and rested lightly on her nylon covered knee. She jumped when he squeezed lightly and slowly slid up and down her slim shapely thigh. Her lips parted and her breath quickened as she felt his hand reach the top of her stocking and his nails teased her bare flesh.

Her gorgeous translucent green eyes focused on his and she bit seductively on her lower lip as she let out a tiny moan; "Tim I believe its time to head back to your place. Things are getting a little out of control here, what do you think?"

He turned to the staff; "Waiter, check please!"

Tim signed the check and the four of them were out of the dining room in a flash. Tim drove quickly to their place and he caught a glimpse of Andrea and his wife in the back seat locked in a heated embrace and it caused his cock to stiffen before even starting with Molly, he thought to himself; "I'm calling in sick tomorrow, tonight is going to be a night to end all nights."

He parked the car in the garage and they all headed into the livingroom. There he fixed everyone a drink, but before even taking a sip, all four of them were paired off and locked in heated embraces.

Andrea and Holly were seated on the sofa and half of Andrea's body covered Holly's as their kiss grew more and more passionate. Andrea had Holly's short tight dress up around her waist and her hand was down her silky panties.

Tim hovered over Molly and his mouth was working diligently on her bee stung lips as their tongues dueled with each others. Tim's one hand was cupping Molly's tight firm ass and his other hand found hers and placed it on his stiff straining cock.

Molly closed her fingers around it and let go when she heard him moan; "No, no Molly, don't stop it feels great!"

She giggled nervously; "I thought I was hurting you! What do you say we head upstairs where we can be more comfortable?"

She let out a scream when Tim swooped her up in his arms and as she wrapped her arms around his thick muscled neck looked back at Andrea and Holly and giggled and laughed as he hurried up the stairs; Are you two going to join us?"

They followed close behind as Holly felt a pang of jealousy watching her husband carry another woman upstairs to their marital bed. That quickly dissolved when she felt Andrea's hands on her body as they closed the gap behind Tim and Molly.

When Andrea and Holly entered the bedroom, Tim was standing over Molly and his hands were about her face. His hands were sweeping her gorgeous red hair from her face and neck. He leaned forward and began placing tiny warm, wet kisses along her jaw line and neck. He moved to one ear and then the other, nipping at her sensitive lobe and blowing a burst of warm air in her ear causing her to shiver and grip his thick arms tightly.

Molly's hands moved to his broad chest and sliding them upwards drew his sports coat from his shoulders and it fell to the floor behind him.

He moved back to her face and drew her bottom lip in-between his lips and tugging on it slightly ran his tongue along its entire length.

Molly let out a tiny moan and her hands began to unbutton his shirt and when she reached his belt, she tugged at the shirt, unbuttoning the last two buttons drew the garment off his body and it joined his coat.

Tim pulled Molly tight against his well-muscled chest and crushed her firm breasts against his body. His hands ran up and down her slim, trim back and reaching up, drew the two tiny straps holding her dress up, down off her shoulders and to her elbows. His mouth now attacked the nape of her neck and she slender, alabaster shoulders, once again producing a gasp and tiny moan from her lips.

Tim was surprised when the overheated Molly yanked at his belt and opening it unsnapped his pants and drew the zipper down. His pants fell to the floor and she looked down at, what she thought was a very large cock. Not bothering with short he was naked expect for his socks and pants around his ankles.

He drew her to him and gave her the first feel of a naked cock against her dress. His hands found the zipper on her dress and pulling it down, it parted and fell about her hips. His hands popped open the strapless bra and it joined his jacket and shirt on the floor.

It was Tim's turn to moan as he took a tiny step back he looked down at the alabaster and pink breasts standing proud and high on her chest.

Molly suddenly blushed and her white skin took on a light pink glow.

His hands rose and gently cupped both gorgeous tits and hefting them, he noticed they hardly budged as he ran his thumbs around and around the stiffening buds.

Molly closed her eyes and throwing her head back and her chest out, she bit on her lower lip and let out a long soft moan, she loved the way he gently caressed her tits and it was making her extremely wet.

With her own hands she wiggled her hips back and forth, she lowered the dress and when it cleared her sexy hips, it fluttered to the floor where she kicked it aside.

She leaned into him and he reluctantly released her tits and his arms enveloped her and his hands cupped her tiny, but ample ass. He squeezed gently and lifted her and pulled her tighter against his straining cock

Dressed only in panties, garter belt and stockings, she kicked her shoes off and slightly rose up on her tip-toes and gently scraped her panty covered pussy up and down his stiff shaft.

Tim let out a groan and unable to control himself any longer grabbed Molly around the waist and lifting her, placed her gently on the bed.

Molly quickly scooted to the middle allowing space for Tim to join her. Her head sank deep into one of the pillows and her red hair framed her face like a bright red halo. She licked her parched lips and turning her head to one side she stared at Holly and Andrea locked in a heated embrace on the sofa across the room.

She could not take her eyes off either beautiful woman's legs. Holly's were the opitamy of perfection. They were shapely and very long. They had the right amount of color to them seeing she spend a lot of time out by the pool. Her dress hugged them perfectly and as she moved the skirt rode higher and higher.

Andrea took notice of this and as they kissed, her hands were sliding up and down the soft skin of her thighs.

Holly parted them and Andrea was rewarded with perfect access to her dripping pussy.

Andrea's black dress, just like Holly's had ridden up her fuller, meatier thighs. They were in no way fat; they were full and well muscled and could crack walnuts when pressed together.

Andrea let out a moan when Holly's well manicured nails raked up and down Andrea's thighs. They spread wider the higher Holly's fingers went and she wanted desperately for Holly to play with her pussy.

Molly was shaken from her gaze as she felt Tim's hands on her ankles. They both slowly began caressing her feet and raising one foot, Molly let out a moan when he placed her stocking covered toes into his mouth and began sucking at the dainty digits.

Molly's eyes fixed on his and her smoking eyes pierced his and it made him shiver.

With her toes in his mouth he reached down and unhooked the stocking from the garter belt and drawing the silky stocking down, he pulled her toes from his mouth and pulled the stocking off. Tossing it aside he began his assault on her bare foot and toes and it drove Molly wild.

She rolled her head from side to side as she cupped her left tit and squeezed the nipple as hard as she could. She had a dreamy look on her face as she looked over at Andrea and Holly.

The two of them were still dressed, but both had pulled the others dress up around their waist. Andrea was on her back, her legs spread and Holly's head was buried between her thighs. Andrea's entire lower body was covered in Holly's thick silky dark brown hair

From the expression on Andrea's face, Molly knew Holly was doing an excellent job on Andrea's pussy. Andrea's hands were sliding up and down Holly's twin columns of flesh and as she spread Holly's thighs, her tongue darted out and began swiping up and down Holly's dripping pussy.

Tim even though thoroughly engrossed in sucking on Molly's toes, he paused to watch his wife and Andrea go at it like two long time lovers.

While sucking on one foot his hands slid up the long tapered leg still covered in a stocking. Unhooking it he drew the silky material from her leg and off her foot. He gripped both feet and flicked back and forth from one foot to the other and Molly arched her back and the electric shocks Tim was producing traveled up her slim thighs directly to her pussy.

Tim placed one foot on the mattress and began to kiss up her leg not missing an inch, along her tapered calf, to her knee and she squirmed when his tongue darted out and caressed the tender flesh behind her knee.

Molly had her mouth open as she was taking in volumes of air into her lungs as Tim excited her more and more.

Tim's stiff cock rubbed against her calf as he moved higher and his pre-cum was painting her skin.

As he reached her well muscled thigh, Molly reached down and gripping his cock in her long slender fingers, she stroked his cock and it produced even more pre-cum.

Letting go she raised her hand to her mouth and licked the cum from the back of her hand; "Mmmmm, my first taste of male cum. I think I can really get used to the taste, almost as good as pussy juice, just thicker and saltier!"

Tim nipped at the tender flesh of her inner thigh and as she arched her back, trying to make contact with his mouth and hands, he slipped his hands under her nicely rounded ass and griping her panties drew them from her body.

Tim sat back on his haunches and just stared at the lovely sight before him. His mouth watered as he stared at it; "My god Molly, your pussy is gorgeous. I love the patch of red hair just above your slit. I've never seen such a tight looking pussy before."

He reached out and his thick fingers drew a line up and down her tight lipped pussy and she wiggled her hips as he came in contact with her clit. His finger was coated in her juices and raising it to his mouth he ran it along his lips and into his mouth.

He did this again, this time he sank his finger a little deeper into her pussy and he could not believe how tight she was. Her inner walls clamped tight against his finger. When he withdrew it, he raised it to her lips and as she tried to suck on it he ran the juices along her full red lips and she moaned, trying desperately to suck on her own hot cream.

Her cunt lips began to blossom and open as he worked on them again and again.

Molly was moaning, groaning and humping his fingers constantly as he worked a second finger into her pussy. Withdrawing his fingers, he spread the two fingers and her juices clung lewdly to his fingers. Again he placed them at the entrance to her mouth and she grabbed his wrist and licked greedily at them.

He chuckled; "I can see why you like women so much, just look at Holly and Andrea!"

They were now both naked and on the carpeted floor rolling back and forth each trying to gain the upper hand as they licked and sucked on each other's pussy. Hair was disheveled and flying everywhere as hands clutched at tits, legs and pussies.

Andrea found Holly's rosebud and Holly let out a growl as Andrea drove a finger up Holly's ass causing Holly to shake, stiffen and start to cum for the third time.

Molly watched the two women on the floor and she quickly looked back at Tim as he lowered his face and began to suck the tight outer lips of her pussy between his lips. At the same time his tongue stabbed out and began tongue fucking her inner walls and bubbling caldron.

Molly went off like a firecracker and started cumming all over his face.

Tim was disappointed; he wanted to bring Molly to the brink, but not cum. He wanted her so fucking hot, so when he stuck his cock into her she would be so hot for it, she would gladly accept it. That was okay with him, because this meant he would have to start all over again, but next time bring her to the edge, but not over until he was ready to fuck this gorgeous redhead.