Fi Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, if that's not a sign of high intelligence I don't know what is. What an interesting family you have. I guess you all were hauled back to America when it was time for your oldest sister to begin college?"

"Yes, and that's intelligence thinking. I'm off to prepare lunch. I just called to say I feel Scott will get the bit between his teeth this time."

"Oh excellent. Keep up the good work in support. Oh darling, I must warn such closeness could become sexy."

Fi smiled and said she was aware of that, not being a completely naïve person.

Later in the afternoon when Fi had walked to the supermarket with Pluto who was allowed inside because she wasn't a dog and was a community icon, Gwen called in for a brief chat with Scott.

He was expanding his story line and said the decision had been made to reconstruct 'Liquid Amber'.

"So she hasn't persuaded you to change that working title?"

"Nope."

"God she's good."

"I rather think so too. She insists she must be nothing more to me on this project than a literary coach. She seems bent on explaining female perspectives to me."

"Good, good. You would have regarded your lectures on that at university as being boring. Now what about Fi as a very attractive woman?"

"I accept that."

"Scott, don't fuck with me. I don't want you messing with her and that resulting in her running away."

"Oh woman of little faith. If you think our Fi is a runner you don't know women."

That comment appeared to astound Gwen, but not as much as the next one.

"If you must know we kissed, just the once, but she said I'm not to touch her sexily while I continue to have a steady girlfriend."

"Well that's the end of that. You like Morgan very much."

Gwen was almost to the door when Scott said, "Perhaps not that much mother."

"Well think carefully," said the mother. God Scott had crowed about Morgan being top dolly even after she'd gone to bed with him, ending long resistance. If that were so, what did that make Fi if Scott were thinking about choosing her over Morgan?

Gwen bashed some pots around looking for a roasting dish and then remembered Fi would be getting dinner. She knew it; when making that call to America she'd had a premonition that Fi would change their lives. It was fanciful thinking but so what? It was happening wasn't it? The girl would soon attempt to match her with a guy.

Gwen called out, "Fi will probably be vacuuming when she returns from the supermarket."

"No she said she wouldn't disturb me by doing that. She'll do the floors after dinner."

"But that's her free time."

"Yeah but she's my literary tutor isn't she?"

Gwen fingered her necklace. She didn't know what to think.

TO BE CONTINUED