Field Trip Follies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two more pledges fucked me in that position. All the while Starla and I kissed each other like crazy. I'd kissed a few girls by then, but never so long or so passionately before. I mean, she had her tongue all the way back to my tonsils, and I loved it. We moaned and shrieked into each other's mouths as we had orgasms at the same time. After the second pledge shot his load in me, Starla flipped over and kissed me upside-down. Then she crawled down my body working her way slowly down my neck and to my tits. She sucked them while I sucked hers. She had pretty large knockers... I loved the way they swept up and down my face as her guy fucked her."

Brant was in a haze of lust. This story had gone on far longer and with far more detail than he'd ever thought possible. Shit, Mrs. Foster was a total slut! He had been lightly touching his cock with his fingertips, but it was getting too dirty. She was intentionally touching his ear with her lips now, obviously trying to turn him on. There was no doubt about it. So he put the book aside and wrapped his right hand around his cock and started stroking it through the fabric.

"Then Starla kissed her way down past my navel and finally she buried her face in my pussy, which had to have been utterly overflowing with all those guy's cum. But she slurped and sucked and I could hear her swallowing every bit of it she could. It was totally hot. I wanted to suck her pussy too, but the frat guy was still fucking her. So I stuck out my tongue so his balls could slide back and forth across it as he pounded her pussy. He must have liked that, because he started pounding her extra hard. He roared like the Hulk as he finally shot his load into Starla's sweet pussy. The place went crazy. I'm pretty sure I saw some flashes of light as someone took pictures. When he pulled out, his big slimy cock flopped down on my face, so I sucked it into my mouth and slurped it clean of his cum and Starla's juices. When I was done, Starla lowered herself onto my face, and I ate the cream-pie out of her hot pussy. I'd never done that before. It was amazing!"

Lindsey knew Brant was jerking himself off, and it turned her on. She put her right hand on his thigh and squeezed it. She flicked his ear with her tongue, making him gasp in desire. Then she whispered, "Starla was cleanly shaven. I'd only ever eaten girls who were hairy before. It was pretty amazing. And I'd never eaten a pussy filled with cum either. And that guy must have shot a pint of it into her, because it was oozing out of her onto my tongue and all over my face. It was fucking delicious. I love eating cum, Brant. I want to eat yours."

In one sudden movement, she pulled his waistband down, and swiftly engulfed his cock in her hot, filthy mouth, not even bothering to pretend she was asleep anymore. She savored the sensation of his huge rubbery head sliding past her lips and across her tongue. Oh, god, he's so huge... so hard!

Brant was stunned once again. He looked to the side and saw a pair of eyes glittering in the dark. He couldn't see their face, but it had to be Denny Shannon, the nerd who played the flute. He'd seen Denny sitting there earlier. It was too dark to really see anything but shapes, but it had to be pretty obvious that Mrs. Foster was sucking his cock. But what could he do about it? He couldn't stop her. Mrs. Foster wanted to eat his cum, and he was determined to feed it to her.

He slid his right hand between her legs to feel her thigh. She was wearing a skirt today, so her skin felt electric on his hand. He moved his hand higher and higher, and her legs opened enough to let his fingers press into the wet mound of her panties. He felt transcendent as she whimpered on his cock. He put his left hand on top of Mrs. Foster's beautiful head, so he could feel her going up and down on him. It was total bliss. Let Denny Shannon watch. He didn't care. All that mattered was this moment. He didn't care if everyone on the bus saw what was going on. His fingers pressed between Mrs. Foster's pussy lips and found the hard lump of her clitoris through the panties. He started rubbing it, just as Tessa liked him to do to hers.

Lindsey was feeling insane. What the fuck am I doing? I'm sucking a student's cock on a bus full of kids... for the second day in a row! I am soooo dead! But when his hand started fumbling on her clit, she knew she couldn't stop until she swallowed his cum. She reached under her skirt and pulled her panties open and pressed his fingers against her naked clit.

Brant was amazed by the feel of Mrs. Foster's pussy. Her pubic hair was tickling his knuckles as he plunged his fingers in her deep, soaking wet hole.

She pulled up, his cock popping loudly out of her mouth. For a moment, Brant thought Mrs. Foster was about to stop him... maybe he'd gone too far feeling her pussy... but then she pushed the armrest up, and yanked him so his ass slid into the center of the seats. Then she was straddling him, one knee on her seat, and her other foot on his. Oh, my god... Mrs. Foster's gonna fuck me!

Lindsey was utterly transported with lust. She desperately pulled her panties open, and put her hand on his huge cock and guided it up to her pussy lips. Then she slowly lowered herself, feeling her pussy stretch wider than it had in the longest time. She buried her face in his hard shoulder and whimpered as she lowered herself onto his meaty shaft. Then she pulled up again and started riding him, slowly, almost painfully.

"Shit..." he whispered, "let me get my condom, Mrs. Foster."

She gasped in his ear as she fucked his huge, young cock, "I'm... on... the pill."

Brant's cock grew rock hard inside Mrs. Foster's tight pussy. He ran his hands under her silky ass, and helped her go up and down. She was as light as a feather. Ten thrusts later, he felt his nuts contract and gouts of cum shot up into Mrs. Foster, his beloved teacher. She'd taken his virginity. It was hard to wrap his mind around, so he wrapped his arms around her wonderful little body as she kept bucking and thrusting. He didn't get soft right away, so she kept fucking him, desperately biting his shoulder to stifle her orgasmic screams. It was the most amazing moment of his life so far. But he looked over and saw the gleam of Denny Shannon's eyes watching everything. It was dark... what could he possibly see? But he had to be hearing these wet slapping sounds, the heavy breathing, and the muffled moans and grunts. We are so fucked.

Once Lindsey completed her orgasm, and her hormones leveled out again, she felt like the biggest idiot in the world. She rolled off Brad's softening cock and flopped exhausted back on her seat. Why did I wear a skirt today? Did I know I was going to fuck him? Someone had to have heard... It's over.. I'm screwed... disgraced... ruined!

Brant was dizzy with release. He brought the fingers he'd touched her pussy with up to his nose and took a deep whiff. I'm smelling Mrs. Foster's pussy. Shit, it smells great. It was a little funky but something about that smell shot right into his groin. His cock started getting hard again. He put his fingers in his mouth. He didn't really taste anything, but just knowing that he was sucking Mrs. Foster's pussy juice excited him. He turned toward her and put his left hand on her chest, to give her perky little breasts a squeeze. He'd been wanting to touch her tits for years, and now he was doing it. He'd just fucked her, and now he was touching her tits. Usually you did it in the other order, but this was good too. In fact, it was unbelievably good. She gasped as he pinched her hard nipple through the thin T-shirt she was wearing.

"Oh shit, Mrs. Foster," he whispered desperately, "That was fucking awesome!"

After a minute or two, she grabbed his hand and put it back in his lap. "That's enough, Brant. Someone will see."

He suddenly shared her concern. He leaned in close to whisper in her ear, "Sorry Mrs. Foster... But I think someone did see."

A chill went through her heart. Fuck it, Lindsey, you idiot!! "Who?"

"Denny Shannon, I think. I could be wrong, but he's sitting by the window across the aisle, isn't he?"

She nodded. Denny Shannon. She was totally fucked now... Denny was Miss Ostiago's errand boy. He had just as big a crush on Miss Ostiago as Brant had on Lindsey. If he'd seen what they did, he was certainly going to blab. I'm fucking fucked beyond fucked!

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Foster," whispered Brant.

She squeezed his hand. "It's my fault. I don't know what got into me."

He laughed lightly, "My cock got into you." She snorted, trying to stifle a laugh.

They sat in silence for a while, trying to catch their breath. Brant pulled his pants back up, although his cock was standing at full attention again. Then Brant said, "You didn't finish your story."

She cracked up, laughing so hard that she woke up a few kids. When her laughter subsided, she leaned closer to him, almost cuddling against his big, hard shoulder. She whispered. "Okay... well... I lost count, but I'm pretty sure that all the pledges had their turn in me that night. I think there were ten or eleven of them. And the guy I sucked off first also fucked me before the night was over. If I remember right, two of the guys couldn't get it up, and I'm pretty sure they got blackballed for that. Maybe the frat was using me to sniff out gays or something. I don't know. Personally I love gay guys. But that fraternity definitely had a hetero-only orientation. Happily the Sorority was more openminded about that sort of thing."

"Did Starla become your... uh... girlfriend?"

"Sort of. We definitely played a lot of times before she graduated. She mostly became my biggest supporter. Apparently she was the most famous slut in the whole slutty group, and after she graduated I inherited her mantle. Considering how reckless I was, I'm lucky I didn't get pregnant sooner than I did. I was a total dumb shit. I went on the pill after that first party, just like all the girls in the sorority. But I was totally lazy about taking them. That's how I got knocked up. But it's not only my fault. I thought I might be ovulating the night Mark fucked me. I asked him to wear a condom just in case. It was dark and I took his word for it. But I guess he dropped the condom in the dark and didn't want to turn on the light. Still, I guess it was good for me in the long run though. My grades were steadily going downhill from all the coke I was doing."

"You did cocaine?"

"We all did. But I gave all that shit up when I got pregnant. Ironically, I became a much better student after I got knocked up. It usually goes the other way."

"I can't tell if you're sorry you got pregnant or not."

"I don't know either. Sometimes I think that little girl saved me from fucking up my entire life. I was really on a bender right before I got pregnant. But other times I just wish I could be free again. My husband can be a total dick sometimes... not always, but sometimes. Fuck. It's complicated. That's life, I guess."

Brant squeezed her hand. He felt so incredibly touched that she'd shared this private stuff with him. Maybe even a little more touched than getting the blowjob. He wanted to kiss Mrs. Foster, but it was probably not a good time to make a move like that. Weird... she'd just taken his virginity, but he was too shy to kiss her. Or maybe too respectful. She was married, after all. So he just sat there, holding her hand in the dark as the bus approached their next hotel. He had to let her hand go when the city lights got too bright. That was a sad moment.

He turned to Mrs. Foster and said, "What should we do about Denny? I don't want to get you into trouble."

She shrugged. "Well, I don't want you to beat him up, if that's what you mean. I don't think you could do it anyway."

He smiled. "Probably not."

"Don't worry about it. It was dark. He didn't really see anything. If he reports us, just deny everything. Would that be okay with you?"

"Absolutely. I'll never tell a soul, Mrs. Foster. I love you." He gulped.

She looked at him sharply, "Don't say that. I'm your teacher."

"Sorry. But I do."

She was horrified and touched at the same time. This had definitely gone way too far. There was no way she was going to fuck around with him again. No fucking way! It was bad enough having sex with a student, but if that student fell in love with her... shit, what could be worse than that? She wanted to tell him that it could never happen again, but there were too many people awake now to keep whispering like this, so she waited in silence as the bus navigated through Deming, New Mexico to the motel they'd booked for the night.

They arrived a little earlier than they had the night before, so Miss Ostiago said the kids could go swimming in the hotel pool for an hour, if they wanted. Even though the pool was officially closed, she'd talked the manager into letting the kids swim, as long as a few chaperones were on hand to make sure nobody got hurt.

Lindsey sat in a chair, watching about twelve of the forty-three kids from the senior bus horsing about in the pool (the other busses were at different motels nearby). Although it was a pretty warm night for December in New Mexico, it was still a little too nippy for most of the kids. So only the die-hards who never got to go swimming were there. Brant had gone to bed already, thank god. But Denny Shannon was there, splashing about like a baby duck. He was a scrawny kid with thick glasses, frizzy black hair and a bad complexion. He kept casting furtive glances in Lindsey's direction, but she was always staring right at him. She was hoping she might be able to intimidate him into silence. She also wanted to make sure that if he approached Miss Ostiago she would be able to intervene.

After a while, her withering stares had so thoroughly unnerved Denny that he clambered out of the pool, wrapped a towel around his shivering body, and headed off for his room. Lindsey asked Mr. Balantine to cover for her. She said she needed to go take a shit. Lindsey ran through the parking lot and intercepted Denny at the second landing of the wide motel stairwell.

"Hi, Denny. Cold night isn't it?"

Denny gulped. "Yeah. I guess."

"You saw us, didn't you?"

He nodded, his Adam's apple bobbing like crazy.

"How old are you Denny?"

"Uh... eighteen."

"Are you sure?"

"What do you mean, am I sure? I think I remember my own birthday, Mrs. Foster. Uh... why do you ask?"

She walked right up to him. Although she was short, she was still a few inches taller than him. He backed up into the cinderblock wall, but she kept coming until her body was almost touching his. "What did you see, Denny? Tell me."

"Uh... I saw you... uh... you know... you and Brant..."

"Doing what?"

"Uh... you were... on top of him... doing it."

She smiled. "How do you know? It was pretty dark in the bus."

He shrugged. "I saw you going up and down. I'm not an idiot."

She sighed. "Okay, Denny. Busted. What do you need to keep your mouth shut?"

"What?"

"You heard me. What do you need?"

Denny gulped. His eyes were bugging out of his head. He couldn't speak.

"I think I know what you need. All you need to do is say it. Ask and it's yours."

He gulped again, and looked around. They were alone, but there were other kids who could come running up this stairwell at any moment. "Uh... It's okay Mrs. Foster. I wont' tell anybody."

"No, Denny. I need to be sure you'll keep it a secret. So... you can have anything you want. Anything. This is the offer of a lifetime, Denny. Don't waste it."

Denny looked at Mrs. Foster and saw that she meant it. He knew exactly what he wanted, but he was almost too terrified to put it into words. She'd think he was a total creep. But maybe she was right... maybe this was the chance of a lifetime.

"Well... uh... maybe... you could get me naked pictures of Miss Ostiago?"

Lindsey was stunned. "Really?"

"Yeah. Naked photos. Good ones. Like... showing her tits and pussy and stuff. That's what I want."

She smiled. "Denny, did I ever tell you how much I like you?"

He grinned.

"Here I thought you'd want me to suck your cock or something..."

He shook his head, "No thanks. I'd rather have naked photos of Miss Ostiago... unless you think you can get her to suck my cock..."

She laughed, "No. I don't think so." Apparently Denny hadn't figured that that Miss Ostiago was a lesbian, but that wasn't surprising. She'd kept it pretty well hidden. "I tell you what, Denny, if you keep your mouth shut, and I mean don't tell a soul what you saw or even hint at it, I'll do my best to hook you up with some nice photos. I'm sharing a room with her, so I think I'll have some opportunities to catch her in the buff. Will you give me until the end of the trip?"

He grinned widely and nodded his head enthusiastically. Then he threw his arms around her and hugged her tightly, getting her totally wet. "You're the best, Mrs. Foster!" Denny walked away like he was on air. He turned and said, "Wait, do you have a camera?"


"Uh... actually... no."

"Let me go get mine." He ran off at top speed.

Lindsey had a grin on her face from ear to ear. She really liked that kid. She almost wished he'd wanted a blowjob after all. He was a total perv, but he knew what he wanted. It was a pretty tall order, but she had a few days to figure it out.

When Denny returned with the camera he showed her the basic functions. "There's also a movie camera setting here. That might be easier. Just set it up somewhere and let it record. It will go for half an hour or more. Maybe while she's taking a shower... I don't know."

"Good idea."

He looked at her and a darkness came over his face. "Oh, Mrs. Foster... Uh, I think Stan Field knows too."

"Shit!" Lindsey put her face in her hands. "How?"

"He's in the seat in front of you. I think he heard you guys. I saw him put his ear to the crack between the seats. You were making some pretty loud... uh... sounds... loud enough for him to hear, anyway. And if you guys said anything, he might have heard that too."

Lindsey took a deep breath. She walked up to Denny and shook his hand. "Thanks Denny. You're a great kid."

He smiled. Mrs. Foster was totally the coolest.

*

Lindsey went back to the pool. Sure enough, Stan Field was there. He was staring right at her as she came through the gate. He'd probably been looking at her earlier, but she hadn't noticed. Stan was a fat black kid, with an amazingly cocky attitude. She'd given him F's in every class he'd ever taken of hers. He was the worst student ever. He never did his homework and was always disrupting class. She'd sent him to the principal's office countless times. It wasn't because he was stupid or illiterate either. He was plenty smart. He was just a good for nothing jerk.

Stan stared at her with a wicked look on his face. There was nothing she could do but make her "anything you want" offer again. She chucked her head for him to follow her. She walked through the parking lot and through the stairwell out to the dark side of the building. She could hear Stan's flip-flops following along at a respectable distance. When he came around the corner, she led him behind a pair of dumpsters that were sitting out on the edge of a big vacant lot.

"So... Stan."

He grinned wickedly in the moonlight. "So... Mrs. Foster."

"Okay. Name your price. How about an A in English comp?"

"No thanks. I'm never gonna graduate. I think I'd rather have a fuck."

She snorted. "Yeah. I had a feeling you were going to say that. But here's the problem. I don't trust you farther than I can throw you..."

"Hey. No fat jokes!"

"Sorry... I didn't mean it that way. I meant that I doubt you'd keep it to yourself."