Field Trip Follies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Farinella giggled, because their tongues tickled in the most delightful way, "Oooh, mi fai il solletico..." Although they didn't understand her words, they understood that it was tickling her, so they started to back off, but she pulled their mouths to her nipples again, "No, non ti fermare! Mi piace."

As Lindsey suckled her, she moved her hand slowly down Farinella's belly, sensing that Katie was doing the same thing. Together they pulled the silk fabric of Farinella's negligee up above her crotch. Then Lindsey slipped her hand under the waistband of Farinella's panties, feeling Katie's thumb wrapping over hers, as their fingers slid into the soft, moist bush. I can't believe we're touching her pussy at the same time...

Katie was thinking, how did we get through all those orgies in college without ever doing this before? This is fucking awesome! She followed Lindsey's hand down to Farinella's wet pussy, and together they pulled the warm, wet lips open. She felt Lindsey's fingertips sinking into Farinella's vagina, so Katie put hers on Farinella's sopping wet clit and started to gently circle it.

Farinella gasped and bucked, her breasts bouncing around in the sister's mouths. "Che se sente cosi bene! Oh, si... si... meravigliosa!"

She couldn't believe that they were doing this together... that both of them had their mouths on her breasts and their hands on her pussy. Farinella opened her legs wide and Lindsey started thrusting three fingers in and out, while Katie swirled her clit. It felt so amazing that she could no longer speak. She was too busy writhing and moaning in mind-blowing pleasure.

Then she felt them kissing their way down her belly, their long brown hair dragging deliciously across her skin. Oh lord... oh lord... what are they doing to me?

Lindsey thought Katie started the motion downward, but Katie though Lindsey did. They were trying so hard to mimic each other that perhaps they were reacting to their subconscious impulses. But for whatever reason, they slowly, peck by beck, lick by lick, worked their way down. They crawled over Farinella's legs and kissed her belly side-by-side, then continued kissing downward... slowly downward, until they could feel the top of Farinella's bush tickling their chins. They were so close that their shoulders were overlapping, and their cheeks were softly brushing together.

Then they started kissing outward, down the inside of Farinella's fleshy thighs, holding her legs wide open. They were looking at each other sideways the whole time as they kissed their way down to her knees and over her shins to her ankles. Then they sucked her toes gently, their eyes locked as Farinella giggled delightfully.

Lindsey thought, now what? She saw Katie kissing back toward Farinella's ankles, so she followed suit, and bit-by-bit they moved closer and closer together.

Farinella propped herself up on her elbows and stared down in amazement. The sisters were kissing closer and closer... converging peck by delicate peck on her aching pussy. Then, after an eternity of suspense, she felt their kisses on the super-sensitive skin on either side of her labia... she thought for sure they'd stop there... but they didn't... their lips kissed her pussy lips together. Farinella plopped back down on the pillow, mind exploding with pleasure as she felt the two sister's tongues begin to dodge and dance around her pussy.

What the fuck are you doing, Lindsey? Her tongue was touching Katie's tongue, as they licked Farinella's pussy together. It wasn't the first time they'd done something like this... she remembered a time back in college... a couple of times actually... plus that time with the sailors, when they'd team-sucked a guy's cock. Their tongues had touched, but they hadn't thought anything about it at the time. Maybe it was because they were wired on cocaine, or maybe it was simply that they were such cock whores, all they cared about was making the guy cum. They'd done it a lot of times, now that she thought about it.

But licking a woman's cunt together was new... and it just seemed different somehow... more erotic... intimate... forbidden. Their cheeks were together... Katie's arm was over her back, and she could feel Katie's firm breast pressing into her arm. Their mouths were side by side... their lips were touching... their tongues were working as one, going up and down Farinella's wet pussy, parting her delicate lips and flicking over the sides of her hard clit, all the while sliding around wetly together.

Katie couldn't help but notice how wet her own pussy was becoming, as she and her sister sampled their first shared pussy together. She put her right hand between her legs and started masturbating... it was simply too erotic to resist. She put her left hand up by Farinella's pussy, and she could feel Lindey's fingers were already there. Now they were touching Farinella's pussy together, running their fingers all over and entwining them, as they grew wet with Farinella's juices. Then Katie felt Lindsey stick her index finger inside Farinella's vagina, so she did the same. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck... Now both of their fingers were inside Farinella's sopping wet depths, side by side... they started rubbing her g-spot together, their fingers slipping and sliding over each other in that warm, pink tunnel.

Lindsey's pussy was aching to be touched, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. That would be too weird. It's bad enough my tongue is touching hers, and our fingers are inside Farinella's snatch at the same time...

Farinella started screaming and bucking and cumming. Her mind was exploding from the sheer unbelievable awesomeness of it all. Their fingers were together inside her... doing things she'd never felt before, and the sensation of two tongues on either side of her clit was simply unbelievable, only made more awesome by the fact that they were siblings! An incredible orgasm gripped her entire body. It was even more powerful than the one Katie had given her earlier, and it went on and on, because the sisters kept sucking her and finger fucking her for what seemed an eternity. They took her expertly from orgasm to orgasm, until tears were flowing out of her eyes and she was sobbing with raw emotion.

Lindsey sat up and said, with concern, "Are you okay?"

Farinella moaned, "Don't stop! Don't stop!"

Lindsey and Katie clasped hands and formed two fingers each into a virtual cock. Then they plunged their four fingers into Farinella and started fucking her hard, their thumbs pushing against her clit on each stroke. Farinella screamed and writhed. Lindsey could feel her arm sliding up and down Katie's tit as they banged Farinella together. Katie's nipple grew hard, as it popped on and off her arm with each thrust.

Katie couldn't believe how fucking awesome it felt having Lindey's arm rubbing her nipple. She was swirling her own clit, while sucking Farinella's with Lindsey, and started to feel an orgasm coming on.

Lindsey heard Katie moaning. Oh fuck... the little bitch is masturbating! The sound of Katie cumming, with her face and tongue totally next to hers, was just utterly wrong. But she tried to ignore her own aching pussy and thumping heart, and concentrate on Farinella's pleasure. She flat out refused to touch herself, or even admit that everything about this was insanely erotic. Katie's groans ended eventually, and they just kept licking and sucking and finger fucking together until their jaws were sore and their arms were aching. Farinella showed absolutely no sign of peaking. Her orgasms just went on and on.

Finally exhausted, the sisters sat up and looked down at Farinella. Even with their mouths and hands off of her, the Italian woman was continuing to quiver and quake, her large breasts rolling about as she went through a long series of orgasmic aftershocks. Her eyes were closed... lost to the world.

Katie looked at Lindsey and said, "Wow... she's insatiable!"

Lindsey was amazed too. "We went down on her for an hour at least. I think she was having an orgasm the whole time."

Katie rubbed her hands together and smiled. "My knuckles are killing me."

Lindsey laughed and said. "My mouth is numb. I can barely feel my lips." She puckered them, trying to get the blood moving.

Katie leaned forward impulsively and kissed Lindsey's puckered lips, softly licking them with her tongue. It wasn't a sisterly kiss, but wet and sexy. An electric jolt shot right through Lindsey's cunt.

She pulled back with a shocked expression, and stared at her sister. They hadn't kissed each other like that since she gave Katie kissing lessons in high school. But it had never felt like that.

Katie was looking at her with a desperate expression. "I'm sorry... I was just wondering what..."

Lindsey put her hand around Katie's neck and leaned forward swiftly, sticking her tongue deep into Katie's mouth. They made out... really made out... for almost two minutes as they kneeled between Farinella's quivering legs.

Lindsey came to her senses when she felt Katie's hand cupping her breast and pinching her nipple.

She pulled back, a shocked expression on her face. What the fuck? What are we doing? Damn it!

Katie blushed, "Uh..."

"It's late. Farinella needs to sleep. She has a big day tomorrow."

Katie's face was confused and concerned. "Lindsey..."

Lindsey put her finger on Katie's lips and said, "Shh. Sleep."

Lindsey lay down next to Farinella's quivering body, and tried to gather her thoughts. Her mind was overloaded. She just couldn't deal with that fucking incredible kiss. A moment later Katie laid down too. They lay in silence, each wondering what the fuck they were going to do now.

The room flickered with candlelight. Romantic music played softly.

Farinella smiled and cooed, overwhelmed with a warmth that she hadn't felt since her first year with Yvonne. She was in love with a couple of sisters. I love them... I love them both so much... She whispered, "Vi amo, Katie e Lindsey... Vi amo." Then she fell asleep.

Lindsey lay there silently for a while, not feeling remotely sleepy at all. Then she reached up to cup Farinella's right breast. A few seconds later she saw Katie reach up to cup Farinella's left breast.

Katie giggled and whispered, "She's too hard to resist."

"Go to sleep." Lindsey didn't want to talk about it. She didn't want to think about it. She only wanted to sleep.

Eventually... she did.

* * *

Thanks for reading! Please vote, and leave a comment if you have time!

I will be posting chapter 6 in a few days, so please check back soon!

cb