Fifteen Minutes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers

Ethan sneaked a look at the couple. On the bed next to him and Peaches, they were so close he could reach out and touch them. But that was taboo...

Peaches dragged his head to hers for another kiss. It was long, deep and passionate. When he pulled away to breathe, her gleaming blue eyes held his gaze while her heels locked in position. "C'mon stud," she moaned, her hips beginning to buck up against him.

He grunted with each of her upthrusts, feeling himself encased in her velvety vice. Resting his elbows on the bed beside her shoulders, he matched her movements, plunging as she was rising. They talked in a series of grunts, Peaches' hands around his shoulders as she sought for more leverage. Her perky tits bounced with each move and he growled and nipped at her neck and ears. The bed began to creak.

Rolling away from her boyfriend, Madison turned towards the noise. The sight of her two friends rutting on the other bed slotted into her psyche. If Nate was going to cum—and he was—she wanted him inside her. "Doggie," she directed, dropping forward onto her elbows.

It took only a second for Nate to scramble behind her. With two passes of his cock against her wet furrow, he found the mark and pushed. "Yeah..."

Madison groaned at his entry, and then again as he instantly began to thrust. "Fuck me," she simply said, looking back over her shoulder.

Her eyes alighted on the other couple as Nate grabbed her hips and pumped. She could see the tightness in Ethan's eyes as Peaches undulated her body beneath him. Her blonde friend looked as sexy as hell when she was in control like that. She caught Madison's gaze and winked.

"Too hot for you, stud?" she teased her boyfriend, using her internal muscles to grip his manhood more tightly. She squeezed once. "Wanna cum?" She squeezed again. "Wanna cum, Ethan?" She squeezed a third time. "Wanna cum, stud?"

The words fired into Madison brain on the other bed. She thrust backwards against Nate. One, twice, and then rat-tat-tat like a machine gun. His fingers dug into her flesh as he tried to match her backward thrusts. On both beds, they were all going for broke. It was touch and go as to who would break the finishing line tape.

Ethan grabbed Peaches' hands, pinning them above her to the bed as his body stiffened. Nate felt his cum gather and pushed Madison's thrashing head down into the white sheets. Both grunted out their releases in a dead heat. As they let loose volley after volley, the two women twisted their heads to look at one another. The look of utter gratification in both pairs of eyes detonated their own orgasms. Eyes close now, their trembling bodies merged with their partner's.

Nate thought he'd never stop cumming. Ethan asked himself if he'd ever get to experience Madison's body. Madison held her lover tightly, enjoying his aftershocks. Peaches wondered what sex with the two black actors would be like...

***

The Agency

The whole office was a hive of activity when Madison arrived. That meant one thing—the agency was working on a potential new case. Lucinda had been telling her they needed to find a big new client soon. Things had been too quiet for too long. From the way people were scurrying back and forth, it looked like they might just be on the verge of finding one.

It was Jamal who confirmed the fact.

"Mr. Kazan wants to see you," he told her, grabbing her arm as she hung up her jacket. They'd started working at the agency around the same time and she'd already developed a bond with the down to earth Indian youngster.

"What is it?" she gabbled, feeling the excitement rise in her as she asked.

He nudged her in the direction of Jay-Jay Kazan's office. "Mr. Kazan!" he repeated, but with more emphasis. "There's a big story breaking, so you'd better get in there. He's been looking for you."

"Me? Why me?"

Jamal shrugged, grinning at her as he swung around and headed for the fax machine. She let her eyes linger on his cute butt for a moment and then hurried to Kazan's plush office. She'd never dealt with him, nor had she even held a one-on-one with him. All her dealings were through his Personal Assistant, Lucinda. Where the heck was she?

An uncomfortable lick of heat lodged itself across her neck as she hurried into his swanky office. It was at least as big as the room three doors away that housed her, Jamal and two others.

"You wanted to see me, Mr. Kazan?"

He put a finger to his lips but waved her in. She saw the phone lodged between his shoulder and left ear. His other hand was working the computer.

"Half an hour," he grunted into the mobile. "No more than that, understand?"

He flicked it closed and held it against his cheek for a moment. "You know how to work that thing, Madison-baby?" he asked, nodding at the percolator in the corner of the room.

"Yes, sir..." she stuttered. Madison-baby? Where did that come from?

He grinned. "Good. Get it on the boil and pour us two coffees."

Two coffees? Us? Her mind whirled. "Er... yes..."

"Lucinda has gone down with swine flu. Fucking swine flu!" he rasped, as she began to set up the percolator. "Can you believe that, and on today of all days? Emily is working on the Bronson case so I need some help in here. Think you're up to it?"

"I'm up to it," she confirmed, though she had no idea what the 'it' was. Lucinda's previous tutorials on how the inner office worked would help of course, but this was the real thing. The deep end. She took a deep breath to compose herself and watched in amazement while the silver haired fox went from thoughtful to action man in a few brief seconds.

By the time the coffee had brewed, he'd handed her a dozen things to do, made another three phone calls, asked Jamal to collect a package waiting at the central Post Office and disappeared into his partner's office to pass on details of another case he was working on.

Madison had the two coffees on his desk by the time he returned and was halfway through completing the first of the tasks he'd set.

"Good girl," he smiled at her, and then gave a simple nod toward one of the chairs in front of his desk. "C'mon then, we don't have all day. Don't you want me to tell you what this is all about?"

She took her seat, watching as he rifled through a file. Suddenly she no longer felt an insignificant cog in the wheel; she was a fully-fledged member of the team.

He really was impressive, she decided. Until then, she'd only seen him in action from a distance. The other girls in the office swooned over him and until now, she'd never really understood why. Okay, he was invariably charming and always larger than life. He dominated the office whenever he was there. And with his slicked back silver hair, tailored suits and expensive shirts and ties, he looked every inch the playboy he was portrayed in the media.

But now, springing into action, there was an extra edge about him. An exciting one. This man knew what he was doing. He was firm, decisive. A James Bond type figure, except that he was moving in for a different type of kill. Madison felt dampness between her thighs. She'd heard the saying about getting off on power. Is this what it meant?

"This," he said, holding up a photograph, "Is Fiona Farmington-Smyth. What do you think?"

Madison took the photo from him as he passed it across the desk. The redhead was a classy looking woman in a Nicole Kidman kind of way. Her body reminded her of Peaches'—slender and athletic. The shocked look on the woman's face suggested she'd been caught by surprise.

"Attractive," she said, passing the large photograph back.

"You think so?" he asked, twisting his nose to one side. He held the photo up between them, turning it from one angle to another. "Perhaps... but then I prefer my women with a sexier look, and with curves. Just like you, Madison-baby."

Her?!? Madison nearly slurped her coffee, but before she could respond, he'd moved on.

"If we're to believe it, our friend Fiona Farmington-Smyth has slept with the some important people." He tossed the photo onto his desk and steepled his fingers. "She's looking for someone to represent her and is trying to play us off against Barry Foster's mob."

Madison nodded, watching his dark eyes as he spoke. They were alive, like a hunter after his prey. She could feel her nipples harden and was grateful for the jacket over her blouse. Kazan expected all his workers to dress professionally. She knew that Foster's agency was considered second to theirs, and was also aware that her boss didn't much care for his rival.

"I'm going to see her this afternoon," he told her, tapping his fingertips on the desk. His direct stare met hers and he winked. "Let her see the whites of my eyes. That's the secret, Madison-baby. Look them in the eye and see what you find there. You think you can complete everything by the time I get back?"

"Yes, Mr. Kazan," the nervous brunette told him, hoping her voice sounded more confident than she felt. She'd never dealt with half of the stuff he'd given her before. "I'll give it my best shot."

"Good girl." He nodded across to the corner of the room. "Use that..."

A shiver ran through her as she glanced over at the desk by the window. Lucinda always used that desk when they were involved in a case. It gave his PA privacy and allowed her boss to keep her close to the action. And now she was going to occupy it. Some of the girls in the office suggested that Kazan also bent his Personal Assistant over the desk when he had other needs.

"Watch out for the blinds closing," they said.

Another shiver hit her. This one was different.

***

"How's it going?" Jamal asked, popping his head around the door. Jay-Jay Kazan had been gone for an hour and Madison hadn't even emerged from the room to visit the bathroom.

"Busy," she replied, blowing a loose strand of black hair from in front of her face. She fixed it back behind her ear but didn't pause in her typing. "He's given me a lot to do and I'm trying to make sense of some of it."

"Want to bounce it off me?"

"Thanks, Jamal," she smiled. "But you know I can't. I'm in here because Mr. Kazan wants everything kept under wraps. You know that."

The Indian youngster gave a cheeky grin. "He'll never know."

"Oh, yes he will," she told him, glancing across out of the corner of her eye. "That man has eyes in the back of his head. Besides, that's not the point..."

"It isn't?" he said, stepping inside and starting to close the door behind him.

"Stop there," she snapped, reaching out and holding up an outstretched palm. The last thing she wanted was someone telling her boss that Jamal had joined her in his office. He'd go ballistic. "Go on," she ordered, her flashing eyes reinforcing her concern. "Open that door and go away."

Jamal pulled a face. "You're no fun..."

Madison raised her eyebrows. "Hey, I'm a lot of fun," she grinned. "Just not now. Look, Jamal, I'm trying to work my way through this, and there a few inconsistencies. I don't know if that's because I don't understand what I'm doing, or if this woman's story doesn't add up."

"Which woman?"

"Fi..." she began, stopping suddenly as she realised the trap. "Very funny," she sarcastically told him, though the amused look in her eyes conveyed her warmth. She liked the young Indian lad. But her boss had made that clear before he'd left the office that careless talk, even internally, costs contracts.

"You'd better have it worked out for when he returns," he unhelpfully told her. "Lucinda would."

"I'm not Lucinda," she sighed, switching her eyes back to the computer screen. "What a time to go off sick. But I'm going to make a couple of phone calls and check things out."

Jamal drew a finger across his throat and laughed. "Don't overstep the mark."

She crinkled her nose. "Tell me about it. Either I do nothing and just point out my concerns, or I use my initiative and try and add some value..."

"I'd opt for the doing nothing," he told her, running a hand through his afro hairstyle as he grinned at her. "Safer that way."

Madison swung back on the chair to face him. "You really want to lend a hand?"

His large eyes widened. They both knew he had a crush on her and that, beneath the banter, he'd do anything to help. "Of course, Maddy."

"You'll keep it to yourself?

His voice was eager. "You know I will."

"Great, Jamal. I'm starving. How about you help me out by getting me a sandwich? Oh, yes, and some orange juice. But you'd better hurry before the boss returns."

The Indian youngster playfully stuck out his tongue. "No problem at all," he ruefully said, starting to close the door behind him. "And I'll be out her when you need anything else..."

"That's a dear," she laughed, swinging back to her computer.

"By the way," she heard his voice as he held the door slightly ajar and stuck his head back inside. "I'll watch out for those blinds being closed..."

***

"How's it gone?" Madison asked. The question was out of her mouth before she had time to think about it and her flashing eyes flickered at her returning boss to see his reaction. She didn't want him thinking she was being presumptuous.

"Not sure," he replied, tapping on the desk as he sat down. He looked confused "Something about this smells fishy, Madison-baby. I just have to work out what that is."

She nodded. "I think that, too."

The silver haired man suddenly looked up. Surprise was written all over his face. "Oh, you do?" He lifted one foot onto his desk and then the other. "Now why is that?"

She suddenly felt exposed. It wasn't up to a nineteen-year-old to tell the master of his profession how to run his business. But he did need to know what she'd discovered. Making those phone calls had confirmed her suspicions. She tapped a blue file on her desk. "It's all in here. Everything you asked me to do but some additional pieces I found out."

"You found out?"

Madison blushed. She didn't like that look. "Yes..."

Resting his hands behind his head, he casually stretched out between his chair and desk. "Well, why don't you pour me a coffee while you elucidate."

She frowned. "Elucidate?"

"Explain why, Madison-baby."

With a gulp of air, she hurried across to the machine, thankful she'd made another brew in anticipation of his return. Adding the three sugars she'd discovered he liked, she handed him the china cup.

"Shoot," he said, nodding at the chair opposite his desk.

Taking a deep breath, she realised there was no way out. He'd probably think she was stupid, but things didn't make sense and he needed to know. "Okay," she began, taking another deep breath. The way he was staring at her made her nervous. "Fiona's story is that she's been simultaneously dating a newspaper editor and a politician, but neither knew about it. And she's been sharing their secrets with one another."

"That's it in a nutshell," Kazan murmured, crossing one leg over the other on his desk as he sipped at the black coffee. "And..."

"The first thing I noticed," she hesitantly began. "Is that the story Chapman printed about the Conservatives was published a few days before she says she first met Nelson. So how could she have given him that story?"

Kazan dropped his feet to the floor. She had his attention.

"She also said she was given a House of Commons security pass arranged by Nelson. I did some checking. That's a downright lie."

"You did some checking...?"

Madison felt that lick of heat around her neck as he warily leant forward in his chair. She knew what he was thinking. It was important it was to keep things under wraps and he didn't want her giving the game away by asking questions she shouldn't.

"Don't worry," she quickly tried to assure him. "I knew I couldn't do anything directly. That could make people suspicious of why I was asking questions. So I checked on the internet. On the date she said he secured her the pass, Nelson was in California. In fact, he travelled there two days ahead of that time and was there for a week."

The concerned look on his face eased slightly. "You checked on the internet?"

"Just to see if I could find anything that contradicted the information she'd supplied you with," she nervously told him. "It'll be easy to confirm the dates through his office, but I didn't want to set off any alarm bells."

Kazan nodded slowly, his face changing to a grin as he thought it through, and then into a large smile. "Well, well, well. My little stand-in PA is more than just a pretty teenage face. I'm not sure that even Lucinda would have picked all of that up... well, not so quickly, anyway."

Madison smiled for the first time since he'd returned. It suddenly felt very warm in the room. Maybe she'd done the correct thing after all. "I didn't do a thing that would arouse suspicion," she began, "but—"

"That's okay, Madison-baby," he cut her off, jumping to his feet. He wandered across to the floor to ceiling window and stared out thoughtfully. "Little Miss Farmington-Smyth seemed very nervous when I questioned her. Enough to make me wonder. You get an instinct for these things. Now I understand why. If Barry Foster takes her on, he'll end up with egg all over his face." He gave a huge guffaw and turned back to the brunette. "That'll be a shame..."

Madison stared happily at him. His dark eyes were gleaming with approval. She wondered if she should speak again, but decided that she'd said enough. It was better to let him take the lead.

"Have you spoken about your thoughts with anyone here?"

Her brown eyes widened as she shook her head.

"You're sure? A little office gossip?"

"Careless talk costs contracts," she said, shuffling nervously in her chair. He had a way of talking that made you feel guilty. "That's what you told me..."

"Indeed I did," the silver haired man smiled. "You've done well. Trust is a strange thing in this business," he murmured her, walking across to her. As he leant down, he brushed his hand along her black hair and planted a kiss on the top of her forehead. "You've just earned mine. Never give it away."

As he wandered thoughtfully back to his seat, she felt the rush of adrenalin run along her curvy body. He held her eyes as he sat down and turned back to her. It made her wonder if he was going to ask her to close the blinds. Right then, she probably would have done anything. Whatever it was that was pumping around her body settled between her thighs.

Then he sat back in his chair, linking his hands behind his head. His mind was back on the case. "Pass me details of what you've found and leave me alone for a while," he eventually told her. "Once I've reviewed everything, we'll discuss it again. Okay?"

Madison beamed as she stood. Her entire body felt alive. Today was the best day she'd had in a long, long time. "Okay, Mr. Kazan," she answered, feeling a mixture of relief and elation as she headed for the door.

"Madison-baby," she heard when she'd got half way.

"Yes?"

"It's Jay-Jay," he told her as she turned. "From now on, it's Jay-Jay."

***

Beginning of the End

"I'm not sure what to wear," Madison complained, hurrying out of the bedroom in her underwear. Peaches had only just arrived and the boys were collecting them from the flat in ten minutes or so. It had been late when she'd left the office, but she didn't mind. She was in Jay-Jay Kazan's good books and that's all that mattered.

"Something hot," her blonde friend suggested, dropping her brown jacket onto the back of a chair and sauntering across the room. "C'mon," she said, taking her hand and leading the way back into the small bedroom. "I'll choose."

Pulling open the white slatted door on the tiny fitted wardrobe, she rifled through Madison's clothes until she pulled out a pink jumper. It was the same as the green top she was wearing, other than the colour. "Hey, I'd forgotten we'd both bought the same jumper. Wear this and we can pretend we're sisters."

hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers