Fifteen Years

Story Info
An ode to all the wonderful married people out there.
482 words
4
11k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay next to my wife of 15 years, and admire her beauty as she rests peacefully next to me. I caress her silky smooth hair, and breathe in her intoxicating aroma. I love her deeply, and I thank God for the day I met her. I can still remember that day like it was yesterday. It was a lazy Saturday afternoon, and I was sitting on a field right in my old stomping grounds of College. The sun was out, but it was cloudy enough so that it wasn't too hot. I was reading a book and halfway through the third chapter, a girl happened to trip on a rock and she proceeded to fall into my lap. That's when my life changed forevermore.

I soon found out this girl who had come from out of the blue to appear in my world was named Jessica. She had blonde, flowing hair that glistened like sunlight. Her eyes were a deep pool of blue, and they absorbed me into their luminescent beauty. I was enraptured by her brilliance, and she ensnared me in her web like a fly to a spider. Only she was an angel...and I was soon to find out she would be my Paradise on Earth.

Over the next few weeks, we talked about life's great mysteries, dined at the finest restaurants, saw a play or two...in essence, enjoyed life for awhile. I felt like she was a part of me, and after a month of going out, I couldn't deny my feelings any longer. I was in love with her, and that night I told her so. She warmly accepted me into her arms, and then what followed next was the greatest night of my life and one I would never forget.

We were in the living room of my apartment. It was the middle of Fall, and the night air was cool. I had my fireplace lit...and we were laying next to it on a rug. I gazed into her eyes, as I held her hand in mine. She kissed me and brought me closer to her. I began caressing her shoulders, while kissing her neck. We drank deep of each other's sexuality. I then unzipped her dress, and I sensually massaged her back, her legs, her feet. All the while, I delivered kisses to her body...she was in ecstasy. And so was I, for I had dreamed of this night for many sleepless nights.

I won't divulge anymore about that night...but I will say it was truly the most satisfying, sensual night of my life. My fantasies became reality...and my heart and soul became hers. It's 15 years to that day...and now as I lay in bed next to my beloved...I can truly be thankful for the years of joyous memories and happy times we've shared together. She is my world...and I love her deeply.