Fifty Grand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol poked Roger in the side. "Never mind my mom. What news do you have about all this?"

"You know they made bail?" As Carol nodded Roger continued. "They aren't going to have much money to pay lots of lawyers since Anna and Gilbert are suing them for every penny they have. But they had enough for that. Well, it seems that all three of them got jumped the other night outside a bar where they apparently had gone to drink their woes away. Apropos of nothing whatever, it seems a couple of Gilbert's oil worker buddies are in town, just to give him and Anna moral support."

"How interesting," Carol commented. "just thinking idly, I suppose they weren't anywhere near that bar, were they?"

"Oh no," Roger said. "I checked. They were at the Dexters' all night playing cards. That's what they told me and I have no reason to doubt them. They also helped Anna clean the entire house. At least, that's how they all seem to have skinned their knuckles. Scrubbing floors and all must be really hard on the hands."

"As if you would know."

Roger attempted to put an indignant look on his face and failed miserably.

"Oh well, I don't keep you around for housework. Well, I DO, but not that kind."

"What kind would that be sweetheart?"

Carol rolled over on top of Roger. Crossing her arms she pulled her floppy t-shirt over her head and tossed it away. She wore nothing under it. "Oh, I think it will come to you."

(The End)

12