Fighter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus had gone outside and was walking up the stairwell to his apartment when he happened by the window to her room. He caught a glimpse of her and it stopped him cold. She was naked on her bed masturbating! She was too lost in her own pleasures to realize he was watching her. He watched as she tweaked her stiff nipples and his breathing became shallow. He was in awe as she fingered her clit. He then got the show of his life when she slipped her hand between her thighs and plunged a finger into her pussy. He was amazed as she writhed on the bed and he saw her bite the pillow as her body shook madly. He leaned against the wall and felt his own body throbbing. He looked down and a bulge had appeared in his shorts. He knew he shouldn't think it, but damn if that wasn't the hottest thing he had seen in a long while.

It had been a long time for Marcus after all. He was hard at work so dating was not the thing he wanted to put up with after dealing with a cadre of young eager fighters. He had been married twice, neither had ended as he had wanted. His first had been a marriage to a beautiful woman named Nadine. She was a voluptuous Black woman who was nineteen to his twenty. In a defiant show of youthful exuberance, they had fallen madly in love and eloped to Las Vegas. She was happy with him, but her father wasn't. He was a racist and had demanded she annul the marriage or he was going to kick her to the curb and disown her. As they both were starving college students, she felt that she had no choice and had left him after two months of marriage. The loss stung him, but deep down he understood that she was only doing what she had to do in order to preserve her family and to survive. It was shortly after that he left for Thailand.

Marriage number two was to a lovely woman named Bridgette. She was a stunning brunette that was twenty five to his twenty four. She was in the Air Force stationed in Thailand and they met on the beach while he was training. It was instant chemistry for them and soon it was love. They married and lived together for three years in Thailand before she got pregnant. They were so excited for the baby that he was ready to fight his last fight and live his life in contentment with just her and the little one. It all came crashing down when he heard her in the bathroom screaming and crying. He entered the room to see blood everywhere. He called the ambulance and by the time they got there she was unconscious and fading. She died in surgery and in that devastating night he lost his entire family.

Other than the occasional one night fling, Marcus hadn't had a serious relationship in a long while. He got to his apartment and his cock was not going down. He grabbed an ice cube and stroked it along his shaft, determined that he would not give in to an urge to jerk off, only the ice hurt him worse then he realized it would. Cursing, he grabbed his lotion and began to stroke his cock. The image in his mind made his body contract hard. He saw Annabelle on her back, legs wide and fingering herself and his pace quickened. He didn't realize how bad it was until he opened his eyes and spurted a large load into the sink. It didn't want to stop either as he pumped nine huge ropes into the basin.

"Oh fuck!" he breathed as he finally stopped.

He was shaking as he opened his eyes and saw his sink was covered in his sperm. He had never come that hard in his life. The hardest had been when he and Nadine had first made love. He shook the thought from his head and washed his sink out. He then went to his bedroom and flopped on his bed. His dreams that night were jumbled and his sleep was restless.

The night of the first fight was one that was supposed to be spent in calm preparation, but Annabelle was a mess. She was nervous, to say the least, as Marcus got her into the sports center and took her to the back. For three hours they watched fight films and did sparring drills. Marcus coached her into paying attention to the happenings in the ring. They watched a few fights that were good training videos and she got a strategy in her mind. His words coupled with the videos made things appear clearly for her. She was less nervous, yet she was excited. This was her time to shine. She had only one chance to make a good showing and she was going to make the best of it.

Marcus looked at the clock and noted that it was one hour until fight time. He led her to the locker room and started the process of getting her ready. He had her take a shower with hot water to loosen her up. She didn't scrub, only allowed the heat and spray to soak in. He then had her dry off but sit down with the towel around her while he retrieved a jar of muscle rub which he massaged into her arms and legs. She enjoyed the feeling of his hands rubbing her body. It helped relax her. He had her change into an athletic bra and a pair of trunks, which is what she would fight in, and then he had her sit on the table while he worked on the ankle wrappings. They were not going to be wearing body protection other than a cup. The gloves were the new standard MMA gloves and Marcus knew they didn't afford the greatest protection, but he knew she was ready for it. He got between her legs then lifted one leg at a time to wrap her ankles. He got them good and tight then he wrapped her hands and wrists. She was breathing shallowly as he did and then when he was done he slid the gloves on her hands. She was nervous as hell and he saw it.

"Relax Anna, it'll be over before you know it," he comforted her.

"I'm scared coach. I got all those people out there, and they are gonna be watching me. I'm so scared coach." she said her voice trembling.

"If it will make you feel better, I lost my first fight," he said plainly.

"You did?" she asked incredulously.

"Yup, I was a bundle of nerves like you are now. The only reason I got a second fight is I made a good fight of the first one," he said, using a comforting tone that reminded her of the way he had talked to her that night of the attack. He then looked her in the eyes seriously and continued. "Don't worry about winning or losing tonight, honey. It will work itself out on its own. I want you to go in there and fight like I've shown you. Use you Thai style to keep her at bay, and then crush any openings. I want the same intensity you have in training to be put to the floor tonight," he said voice growing to the tone he used in training.

"Yes coach," she said her eyes focusing.

"I'm sorry, did you say something?" he said in a mocking tone.

"YES COACH!" she screamed in his face.

"Good!" he growled back to her.

He looked at the clock and spoke to her as he helped her to her feet. He got behind her and tied her hair into a tight pony tail. She winced as he cinched it tight, but was grateful that he did when she tossed her head and it didn't budge. He rubbed her shoulders and spoke words of encouragement to her and eventually the only thing she could hear was her own breathing. His words became a hazy voice in the background. She saw one of the officials open the door and motion them out. They walked down the aisle and she saw the venue was packed. The auditorium they were in held about six hundred people, all clambering for a good show. She simply concentrated on her breathing. She saw the ring and her opponent was already climbing in it. She saw a skinny white girl with red hair. The girl danced around the ring trying to loosen up and she kept her head down. She climbed into the ring and noticed it felt the same as the one back in her gym.

The announcer got the crowd's attention and announced her opponent. She was in her corner staring intently at the girl across from her. Marcus was behind her and talking to her, intent on keeping her mind focused. This time she actually heard it and the words were simple.

"She's about your size Anna. Go for her legs and keep her off balance. She is a righty so keep your left up. Attack when you see the opening. You got this, baby girl!" He shouted in her ear.

She felt the energy in his voice and it sent her mind into the zone. She couldn't explain the power she felt from his strong words, but it was there. Annabelle heard her name announced and then was led to the center of the ring. The referee gave them last minute instructions and she nodded as she stared a hole in her opponent. They tapped gloves and went back to their corners. Marcus had her mouth guard ready and she bit into it. She then bounced up and down, slapped her gloves together and then turned to face her opponent.

The bell rang and she rushed into the corner cutting her opponent off. The girl barely got her hands up before Annabelle struck hard. A vicious knee kick landed in the girl's midsection sending her staggering back. Anna then launched a flurry of left and right cross punches at her, catching her several times, and then she got the cinch on her neck. Annabelle used the Thai kickboxing style and savaged her midsection with a barrage of knees and the girl slumped away from her. As she was trying to get back she made a devastating mistake and dipped her head. Anna's knee shot up and caught her flush on the jaw. Her head was rattled and she staggered back again. She tried to get distance but Annabelle got to her first and a right uppercut caught her in the jaw sending the girl to the floor. The referee got in between them and started his count. He was at seven before the girl even got her head up off the floor and then she was done.

Annabelle listened to the crowd erupt but it wasn't until she heard the bell ring that she realized she'd won! She turned back, eyes wide as Marcus came into the ring and she jumped into his arms. She screamed arms up above her head while he hugged her tightly.

"That's my girl!" he said loudly but she barely heard him over the cheering fans.

She looked back to the girl and went over to her once Marcus had let her down. She grabbed her hand and then leaned in and whispered to her not to let this get her down. She hugged the girl who in good sportsmanship returned it then went back to her corner. As she turned back she saw that Marcus had a shirt ready for her and she slipped it on. She looked down at it to see that it was the gym's logo done in the Tap Out design patterns. She was elated at what she was representing. The announcer pulled them both to the middle of the ring and gave the decision.

"Ladies and gentleman we have a stop to this contest. The winner of the bout due to a knock out at one minute ten seconds of the first round: Annabelle Melendez!" he said loudly into his microphone as the referee raised her arm in victory. The crowd cheered their approval.

She was led to the back after she shook hands with her coaching staff and the fight promoter. Marcus led her through the crowd that was cheering wildly for her, slapping her arms and back as she passed through them. She was elated. She'd won! She was all butterflies when they made it back to the locker. She jumped up and down excitedly and Marcus could only smile. She had done something that he hadn't; she had won on her very first fight! He was proud of her, to say the least. He sat her down and began to get the wrappings off of her. She was squirming and talking excitedly and he looked up at her in amusement.

"Calm down and let me get you unwrapped Anna," he said, a smile on his face.

"Sorry Coach. I'm soooo happy I did it!" she squeaked and jumped off the table to hug him.

She'd done it to make him proud and she was elated at the smile that she saw on his face. He stared at her with an impressed look. He then picked her up and slammed her on her butt and she yelped.

"OW!" she squeaked.

"The tape will cut off your circulation if it stays on too long. Now sit still," he said, voice becoming stern.

She relented and he got the wraps off her feet and hands. He finally let her get up and had her do a series of cool down exercises. He had her stretch and do a few arm curls to get loose, and then had her take a shower. She was so happy in the shower she couldn't see straight. She washed her body to get the rub off and then came out in a towel and saw that he had her clothes ready. She watched him leave and in her mind wished that he had stayed. She reached a hand out as he left, but he was too far away to touch. She sighed and got dressed. It was the same tee shirt with the gym logo on it and black yoga pants with flip flops. She finished dressing and let her hair down. It streamed down her back to her shoulders and she shook it out. It looked like a wild mane and she was pleased at her reflection when she looked in the mirror. Smiling she went to the door.

Marcus saw her walk out and his eyes grew wide. She was absolutely stunning. Her hips and legs were very nicely accentuated by the tight pants and her hair framed her face provocatively. He didn't look too long, but as she walked ahead of him he couldn't help where his eyes fell. His mind suddenly went back to the memory of what he had seen the other night and that thought made him uncomfortable. She was giddy as they climbed into the car and she shocked him when she leaned into his arm and hugged him tight. She was in tears as she did. She was so happy, that she was crying. She looked up at him and he saw the emotion in her face and pulled her over to his lap and hugged her tight. She cried happy tears as she sat there in his lap.

"Thank you, coach. Thank you so much!" she sobbed.

"For what? I only got you to where you needed to be, the rest you did for yourself. And I might add you did very well, baby girl," he said his voice full of pride.

He stroked her hair softly and she sighed into his shoulder. Annabelle wanted this so badly and now she had it. She was hopeful that she could stay there in his arms for a while. She knew he would grow suspicious if she lingered too long, so even though it was against her soul's deepest wish, she slipped off his lap. She sat back in her seat and they drove off. She was surprised when they didn't go to the gym, but drove to a Thai restaurant. They were led to a nice corner booth and then she sat back feeling very special while he ordered them dinner.

"It's a tradition I have with all my fighters. They fight their first bout and win or lose I take them here," he said to alleviate any concerns that she might be harboring about impropriety.

Annabelle smiled happily. He was making her feel special and that's all that mattered. Still feeling giddy from her victory, she got out of her booth and went to his side. She plopped down next to him and hugged him tight. He smiled at her shaking his head. Marcus realized she was proud of probably the biggest achievement in her life. However, he also knew that he needed to be careful. With what he saw that night he knew it was a slippery slope he was upon. They ate a good meal of Pad Thai noodles and shrimp curry, and then he got her pineapple ice cream. She was enjoying the night out with him, but like all good things, unfortunately it had to end.

They went back to the gym and he took her to his office. Annabelle sat back in the chair next to his desk as he turned on the TV. On the local sports channel the sportscasters were going over the amateur fights for the night. When she saw hers she squeaked excitedly and clapped her hands. She saw the knees she gave the girl and how easily she cut into her defenses. Annabelle was totally lost in the sights when she felt Marcus behind her. She looked up and he was crouched down with his chin just over her shoulder. He was talking about the fight, but she was looking instead at his face so close to hers, how strong his jaw line was, the way his military cut hair was either reddish or blondish, and lastly, the sparkle in his eyes as he went on about the fight. She wasn't looking at him the way a fighter listens to her coach, Annabelle was looking at him the way a young girl looks at her savior when he walks into a dark alley to save her life.

Marcus turned his face and saw hers so near to his. She was looking at him with so much longing that it couldn't be mistaken for anything else. He pulled his head back before things got out of control and he gave her shoulder a brief pat. She felt the touch, but her body wanted so much more. She was near tears, but she held it back as she feigned a yawn.

"Get some sleep, baby girl. Tomorrow we are going over the fight then we work on getting you ready for the next one," he said with a gentle smile.

She hopped up from her chair before he could move and did something she wanted to do for years. She gave him a firm peck on the lips and then ran into her room. She closed the door and leaned against it. Annabelle felt her body was on fire from the brief taste of his lips. She locked the door and waited for the lights in the office to go out. She then waited a few more minutes then fell on her bed. Her hands touched her lips and she rubbed them hoping to feel his presence on them. She let her other hand slide between her thighs and she moaned as she lost herself to the moment. Her fingers slid along her slit and she cried out in pleasure.

"Marcus! Oh god Marcus!" she cried out longingly as her fingers sank into her dripping hole.

She fell back as a massive explosion of heat flashed through her body. Anna's back arched and her eyes fluttered as she climaxed. She leaned back on her pillow and then she felt something was wrong. She opened her eyes and he was standing in the doorway. She tried to say something but she couldn't. Her shirt was raised up over her breasts showing her swollen nipples and her hand was still between her soft caramel thighs. She saw him approach her and felt his hand touch her face. He leaned down to her soft lips and kissed them gently then he began to blur. She cried out and her eyes snapped open.

It was dawn and she was trembling from a very erotic dream. Her thighs were soaked and her face was flushed. Her body shook in the after throes of the orgasm that she'd had in her sleep. She didn't realize it but her hand was still between her legs. She rolled over to her stomach and her body twitched and she let out a soft cry as another aftershock shook her body. She lay there trying to recover and then she saw that the time was after ten in the morning! She jumped from bed and quickly dressed. She had to dry herself off and then she ran out to the gym.

Marcus' night had been no better. As he walked up the stairs he again saw her two fingers deep in her body. He was again mesmerized at the way she flailed against her bed, and then he heard the thing that rocked him to his core; he heard her call out his name. He went right to his apartment and his pants were tented again. He was disturbed at the frequency his arousal came at the sight of her young body on her bed masturbating. He got in the shower hoping the cold water would help, but it didn't. He tried to fight off the urges, but he couldn't as his hand went flying up and down his cock searching for release. He cried out as his body spasmed and he fired off a massive load into his shower. He barely caught himself as his knees gave out. He leaned against the tiled wall and tried to regain his footing. He slumped to his knees and allowed his head to fall back as he tried to catch his breath. He realized he needed to do something and soon or there was no telling what would happen between them.

He had theorized that she had a school girl crush on him, but he didn't realize how deep the level of attraction was. He got out of the shower and looked in the mirror. He stared hard at his face for the answer. He was still in perfect trim shape. His face was the only thing that showed his lifestyle as his nose had been broken more than once. His left ear had a bit of vegetation on it. His arms were still hard as iron bars and his abs stood out proudly. His chest was still as hard as a mountain face, but he felt under it was a different story. The only thing that could mar his body was the twelve tattoos he had on his arms and legs. Most were simple tribal marks, but one that stood out was his ring name that was tatted across his abs. The words "Lights Out" proudly stood on it. He earned the name for his streak of nineteen knockout wins. But as he looked into the mirror a realization stunned him.