Figure 8 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she did, he stepped back. This time the cry she gave was a low groan. She ached, Sylar could tell, but it wasn't as bad as before. Emma sunk another inch down onto his cock. A rush of air surrounded his base, where she had yet to take him.

"Where's your bedroom," he asked. Emma rubbed her nose back and forth against his shoulder. She bit down, causing blood to rush even further towards his prick. "Emma..."

"The couch. Go to the couch."

Too strung out to care, Sylar did as she asked. Every step he took caused her to bounce a little. The pain on her face registered less and less, and he went in a little deep each time. Then there was one step that felt like a glorifying release as he sunk right into a spot where he could rest completely. Very gently, never separating from her, Sylar lowered her to the couch. He felt her hands push his jeans down, and he wriggled the necessary amount to kick them off.

Then he pulled himself over her and pushed in a little more.

"Sylar?"

"Hm," he strained.

"Do something."

Her legs widened up and a gush lubricated his member so fluidly that he nearly slipped out when moving back. Sylar moaned as the sensations began to build. He looked down at Emma, her shy face and moved his hand to stroke her cheek. "Look at me," he muttered between breaths. "Look at me." Moving down, he nudged himself to fit perfectly over her hips and rocked back and forth.

It was easier now. His hips pistoned slowly, generating a bigger and bigger urge. Suddenly he slipped forward, but instead of screaming in pain, Emma gasped and pulled him in tightly, refusing to let him move. Everything about her grabbed at him. Wrapped him in a suffocating cocoon that treaded between ecstasy and fear.

"Stay. Like. This. Please."

She moved her lower body up and down, trying to get more of him into her. Then she rocked from side to side. Sylar suddenly understood that her clit needed attention. Lots of it. He sucked his finger and moved down between her legs. In just one touch, Emma shot up and sank her teeth into his skin.

Sylar felt her clench around him. It was so unbearably tight, wet and hot that the familiar surge came. He couldn't stop it. He started cumming. Coupled with Emma's inner muscles massaging his cock, the feeling was so intense that all he could do was open his mouth. A grunt came out but nothing more.

When his prick stopped pulsing, he collapsed down and pulled her to his side. They laid chest to back, still attached to each other. Sylar curled his arm under her breast and dragged her possessively close. The emotions ran through them with the pulse of a soaring bird. Both Sylar and Emma had never felt so free in their entire lives.

He felt Emma bit the inside of his arm and laughed.

"Are you okay?"

She nodded and mumbled something.

"Hm?"

"Can we go again?"

His chest rumbled and Emma felt safe.

"Yeah, let me recover first?"

He felt her lips against his neck.

"Man, the video versions of you are better. No recovery time."

In an instant he was on top of her. His hand kneaded her breasts and Emma felt her legs open up on their own. She loved the way he handled her. It was worlds different than with Adam. Sylar handled her delicacy and care. Nothing turned her on more than the way he looked at her.

His eyes fused an intensity that shot straight to her core. One that made her swallow and gasp as she felt an inch of him enter her.

She was still a little sore from before, but Sylar wasn't erect to his highest potential either. So when he dipped his hips lower, his cock stretched her pleasantly. She moaned and draped her arms around him.

"I think you turned me into a sex addict."

Sylar laughed. Her pussy clenched around him in response and Emma whimpered. The vibrations rumbled deep inside of her as if they were one being.

"After one time? I'm that good, huh?"

"Cocky bastard."

Sylar captured her lips, thrusting his tongue into her mouth to dance with hers. When she tried to hold back her sounds, he swelled and grew even bigger inside of her. That was the last straw for Emma. She cried out and begged him to start moving.

"Sylar!"

----------------------

So it might be a while until my next post. I have to turn my attention to my other story.

BUT let me know what kind of ending you want for this story. I have two options planned, and I'm letting you guys sway me because I do have ideas of continuing Emma and Sylar in a second series to explore them more realistically.

So constructive and conductive comments appreciated. Otherwise vote what you want I don't really care...

Thank you to the readers who have been supportive and understanding. Would definitely not have gone this far without you!! xoxo

p.s. To anno(n)ying others: Keep the username jokes to yourself unless they're actually good. I'm all for puns, but damn those are just unfunny.