Filipina Feet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fflover58
fflover58
53 Followers

"Who the fuck are you?!"

A scruffy white man suddenly came up to Wyatt, looking very unhappy for whatever reason. He suddenly pulled up Wyatt from the chair by the collar.

"What the fuck are you doing in my chair?! And how did you get in here?!"

"Relax Trix, he's with me," Joy came over and calmed the guy down. "I told you I invited someone with me, remember?"

. "Fuck no I don't!" he yelled back, everyone in the room now watching this unfold. "He sat in my fucking seat!"

"He didn't know that's off limits bro!" she shot back. "Now settle the fuck down! I told you yesterday that I wanted to bring a friend, I even have a text."

She showed him a message on her phone. Trix read it for a few seconds, then tossed it back to Joy. "Whatever, he can stay as long as he keeps his ass off my couch and beer!"

Trix rudely shoved Wyatt away and slithered off to the other corner of the room. Joy sighed, then looked at her companion.

"I'm sorry about all of that," she said. "He's on something right now, and he hates when people sit in his chair. This is his apartment."

Wyatt shook his head. "I feel like I shouldn't be here."

"Nonsense!" she replied, giving him a reassuring smile. "Here, come meet some of my friends!"

Joy took Wyatt's arm and dragged him away from the forbidden seat. Though he wished to leave, it would be unfair to Joy to do so suddenly. With that, he put on a casual smile as he was introduced to people, and handed a beer.

Two hours managed to go by without any further trouble. In fact, Wyatt was finally beginning to enjoy himself. Joy's friends were cool enough, the lady friends being very attractive and the guy friend's less crazy than Trix. However, the stingy party host was always watching Wyatt from that same recliner a good portion of the time, and he could feel it.

To Wyatt's displeasure, the group sat down near that recliner to talk. To make things better though, Joy had taken her heels off and was going barefoot. Wyatt was delighted to see that Joy had a fresh pedicure, her toes painted purple and looked very sexy. He had a few beers, so the buzz made his arousal stronger throughout the night. There were other girls at the party barefoot, but none came close to matching Joy's hot feet, nor any part of her.

"So I think we should do truth or dare!" Natalie, a friend of Joy's blurted out.

"Sure, but no more lesbian shit," Joy added quickly. "I'm so tired of guys daring me to kiss other girls" She looked over at Wyatt. "You gunna join in?"

"Never really done this, but sure," Wyatt admitted.

Natalie gasped. "Never done truth or dare?! Oh my gawd, do you ever go out?!"

"Natalie, shut it!" Joy ordered her, then turning her attention to Trix. "Wanna play?"

Trix had been looking at Wyatt again, but didn't appear distracted enough that he didn't pay attention to Joy. "Sure, whatever."

"Ok, I'm first!" Natalie chimed. "Wyatt, truth or dare?!"

"Truth," Wyatt replied.

The tipsy girl giggled. "Are you a virgin?"

Joy rolled her eyes, already having guessed that be the first question.

Wyatt blushed, a bit ashamed of being the first asked. "Yes," he said meekly.

The whole group, minus Joy, laughed. Once again, the shy young man wanted to disappear. Trix especially seemed pleased to see Wyatt embarrassed, having taken an immediate disliking to him.

"My turn," Joy said. "Natalie, truth or dare."

Natalie smiled. "Truth."

"Is it true that you accidentally pissed on a guy once while he was eating you out?!"

A chorus of laughter erupted among those who heard. Natalie was absolutely stunned. "You told me you'd never mention that to anyone?!"

"Then stop being a bitch and treat Wyatt with some fucking respect." she shot back, silencing her friend.

"You really wanna take this guy's virginity away don't you?" Trix joked with Joy, indicating towards Wyatt.

"Ooohhhhh" the crowd cooed.

"Fuck you Trix!" Joy replied defensively.

"You wish cunt!" he yelled back. "You're such a fucking slut, you'd even fuck someone just because you embarrassed him in class."

The room had suddenly gone silent, everyone watching Trix go at it again. He knew he had the floor, so he took advantage of it and Joy's silence.

"You're such a dumb bitch Joy, I thought all Asians were smart?!" he teased, trying to get under her skin. "You're so fucking stupid that you haven't noticed that this guy has been gawking at your disgusting feet all fucking night! He's a foot freak!"

A familiar sound to Wyatt sounded in the room; snickering and whispering, just like what happened in class. Joy looked at Wyatt in disbelief, but still didn't say anything.

"Alright, let's play truth or dare everyone! Or maybe we'll play my favorite game; Dare or Damaged!" Trix got up from his recliner and grabbed Wyatt forcefully. "So either you go with the dare, or I punch your fucking face in you fag!"

He shoved Wyatt to the floor, more laughs following. "So what's it going to be fag? Dare or Damaged?"

Wyatt never felt so humiliated or scared in his life. He had done absolutely nothing wrong, yet here he was on the floor, being threatened and no one was standing up to Trix.

"Dare," Wyatt admitted defeat.

Trix smiled. "How about you give us a show then! Lick Joy's feet in front of everyone!"

The crowd loved the idea, and started egging it on.

"Do it! Do it! Do it!!"

"Trix stop it!" Joy screamed.

"You'll let him, I beat the shit out of him!" Trix replied, smiling mischievously.

Suddenly, Donny at the door came inside. "Cops everyone! Get out while you can!"

This triggered a frenzy, with everyone trying to get out at once. Wyatt quietly slipped away, hoping no one noticed. He ran out of the building, somehow missing the police at together and didn't stop running until he was back safely in his dorm. That's when he began to cry, sinking slowly onto the floor in despair.

"I was right, this was her way of making a fool out of me," Wyatt thought to himself. "She wanted to humiliate me in front of all her friends, just like in class.

Wyatt felt his phone go off in his pocket. He knew it was Joy, trying to play the whole thing off. Instead of answering, he turned off the phone and continued sobbing. No one passed by, which was just fine for the hurt college student.

Eventually, Wyatt calmed down and made his way up the stairs and into his room. Craig was sound asleep, so there was no confrontation to be had that night. Wyatt slipped into his bed and quickly fell asleep, tired from the night's events.

Like the previous morning, Wyatt was awake before his alarm went off, this time by a knock at the door. Craig, who could sleep through a hurricane, was also awoke by the noise. Both looked at each other questioningly, neither really sure who it could be. The knocker solved that mystery for them though.

"Wyatt, it's Joy, please let me talk with you," the familiar voice called out.

"Go away Joy, you made it clear what you wanted last night." Wyatt shouted at the door, not daring to open it up.

"What I wanted? You think I arranged that?!" Joy asked.

"Obviously, why would you want me there otherwise?" Wyatt retorted. "Now go away before I call the RA."

"Dude, who is she?" Craig asked, confused by what was going on.

"Don't worry, I'll get rid of her," I insisted.

"Just open the door man and talk to her in the hall," he said sleepily.

Wyatt was worried that someone else could be out in the hallways, ready to pounce on him. Trix had been crazy that night, and could want another crack at him.

"Wyatt, I wanted you there because I seriously think you're a nice, honest guy," Joy said, starting to sound desperate. "Trix was a dick, and I should have known he'd do something like that. He's fucked up sometimes, and that's why I wanted you to keep me company."

Her story was good, but Wyatt wasn't sold. "Is there anyone else in the hallway with you?"

"No, I'm alone. Look, there's plenty I want to talk about, but I really don't want to be talking to a frickin' door, man!"

Peeking through the view hole, Wyatt certainly didn't see anyone else around, but that didn't mean they were right around the corner.

"Ok, but if someone attacks me, I will yell for help," Wyatt promised.

He opened the door. Joy stood there in a frilled, pink top with dark skinny jeans and some converses that matched the color of her top. While her outfit was on point, her face echoed someone that had cried all night into her pillow. Her eyes looked like raccoons and her hair a bird's nest.

"Let's go to the lounge area," Wyatt indicated. "My RA is close by, and I'd really like to be close to someone just in case."

Joy didn't argue, just shook her head in acknowledgement. The were several chairs and a couch in the small area, which was meant for the residents to hang out and study in. It was only 7:30 in the morning, so everyone else was asleep or passed out from a booze filled night. Wyatt sat on the couch, while Joy sat next to him before being indicated to move away to another seat. She indeed looked sad, but Wyatt continued being skeptical.

"Ok, why don't you tell me what you couldn't say before," Wyatt ordered, believing nothing she was going to say would matter much.

The Filipina beauty opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. She was upset about something, and couldn't talk. Joy began tearing up. Wyatt waited patiently, not willing to comfort her, but not rude enough to walk away just yet.

It took a moment, but Joy regained some of her composure. "I really didn't have any idea something like that was going to happen. I honestly invited you along because my friends suck." She paused, wiping tears away. "I wanted to have someone that wasn't all about partying, and you seemed like a great guy. When I realized the other day that I've made a bit of bitch out of myself at your expense, I wanted to make up for it."

Wyatt shook his head. "Sucks for you."

Joy didn't lose heart, pressing on. "There weren't any cops, Donny lied."

That piece of info did catch Wyatt's attention. "He made it up?"

Pulling out a hankie from her pocket, Joy dabbed at her eyes. "He heard what was happening and wanted to stop it. He's a better person than you'd think. When Trix realized this, he got angry and that's when Donny did actually call the cops to take him away. Trix is in jail right now."

"Well, tell Donny I say thank you," Wyatt replied, feeling a sense of honest coming from Joy.

"Anyway, I came to apologize from dragging you along," she said. "It wasn't cool of me to do that, especially since I said it was all good." Another pause followed, Joy seeming to struggle with what to say next. "Look, I like to think I'm an open person. I respect people for who they are. I do need to ask though, do you have a foot fetish?"

"Yeah," Wyatt said. "Got a problem with that?"

Joy shook her head. "Oh no! I've just never met a guy who liked feet."

Wyatt took a moment to pause and think now. He felt safer now around her, and it did appear she had been rattled by last night.

"Yeah, I like feet," he admitted. "Yeah, I like your feet. Actually, I love your feet. I've watched your feet since the first day of class. I thought you had maybe noticed and then when all that happened last night I thought it was you trying to get payback."

Shocked by Wyatt's confession, Joy wasn't sure how to feel about all of this. She knew that Wyatt looked at her, and that's why she thought he had interest in her. Now, she was learning it was only her feet.

"Really? So it was nothing but my feet?!" Joy raised her voice. "I thought you liked me!"

"Well I do!" Wyatt answered back. "It's just that I find your feet really attractive!" Realizing he was loud, he toned it down. "Look, I think everything about you is beautiful, but I've had this thing for so long and it's what I think about most."

Joy also calmed down. "But my feet? They're huge and ugly."

Wyatt smiled. "They're big, but I think they're the most beautiful feet I've ever seen in my life."

The compliment made Joy laugh for the first time that morning. "That's the nicest thing anyone had said about them by far. Usually people make fun of them."

"As weird as this sounds, I would make love to them," Wyatt told Joy, hoping it didn't sound too cheesy.

Sure enough, Joy laughed again. "Oh my god, this is so different." She finally looked happy again. "Wyatt, I'd love for you to love on my feet."

Wyatt's prick went stiff, his ears doing the same. "Really? You'd let me do that?"

"It's the best I can do for you, considering everything that's happened recently," she said, fluttering her long lashes."

Wyatt could feel his face turning red again, and Joy took notice. "Don't be so embarrassed, everyone's got their own thing." She looked around. "But I don't think this is a good spot. We might get caught."

"I know just the place," Wyatt grinned. "It's called the lover's corner, down in the basement near the laundry room. No one goes in there, except at night to fuck"

"Sounds dirty," Joy purred. "Escort me down?" Wyatt took Joy's hand and led her down to the basement.

The room itself wasn't anything to boast of. A large couch dominated the room, with used condoms and spilled beer littering the floor. Any minute now, Wyatt expected Joy to change her mind at the sight of the dirty quarters. Surprisingly, she merely laughed.

"It's cool, as long as I don't touch those rubbers," she joked. They climbed on the couch, facing each other as they lay down. Joy presented her legs to Wyatt, and he quickly untied the shoes and plucked off the converse. To his delight, the moment her shoes came off a stench greeted his noise. Joy also noticed the scent, wrinkling her nose.

"I forgot that I haven't showered since before the party," she explained. "Are you really sure you want your face anywhere near my dogs?"

But Wyatt smiled. "This is exactly what I wanted."

He pushed his nose against the soles of her gigantic feet and started smelling the dirty soles. Sure enough, they did smell a bit cheesy, but also very sweaty. It was slightly dreadful, but at the same time he could feel himself getting hard from the stench alone. Joy watched quietly as Wyatt sniffed every each of her skin.

"Can you wrinkle your soles?" Wyatt requested.

Joy complied, scrunching up her long, wide soles. She was unsure about the point of this, but if it made Wyatt happy, that was ok in her book. It seemed so innocent so far, Wyatt just taking his time to smell the putrid soles as if they were fresh roses. As long as she could remember, Joy had only been picked on for two things: coming off as diva or her big feet. Both didn't seemed to bother the cute boy currently loving up on her feet.

Wyatt spent a few minutes smelling, but soon grew eager to do something he had never had a chance up until this point. "Joy, I want your permission to lick them."

"But they're so dirty Wyatt!" joy explained, a bit shocked. "You might get sick from licking them."

"I think I'll be fine," he answered. "But if you're not comfortable with this, I'll stop if you ask me to."

Joy couldn't help but shake her head in disbelief. "You're a strange guy Wyatt Anderson." She thought about it for a second. "Fine, but please don't gag. I don't want to be responsible for you dying."

Her comment made Wyatt laugh. He had never done something like this before, so he wondered if there was truly any right way to do this. First, Wyatt licked the soles of the feet like they were ice cream cones with long, wet licks. Each pass of the tongue sent a small tingle down Joy's spine, an enjoyable little sensation. As such, she didn't protest this unusual behavior.

She had been right about one thing; her feet were dirty. Although the sweat tasted fine, Wyatt didn't particularly enjoy the little bit of dirt that was on her sexy soles. Regardless, dining on his crush's feet was giving Wyatt the arousal of a lifetime. He never felt his cock fit so tightly in his pants, not this quickly at least. Deciding the toes begged attention, Wyatt slipped the right big toe into his mouth and began sucking on it like a lollipop. It took him a minute to realize he was making funny noises, kinda like a cooing noise. Joy did notice, and laughed.

"You make such weird sex noises!" she joked.

Wyatt hardly cared what noises came out of him, enjoying the toes immensely. Each little piggie tasted sweet from the sweat, as my tongue ran along the soft flesh and hard nails. Wyatt could have sworn he tasted a bit of the polish, but didn't really care. He sucked Joy's hot toes several times each.

Joy also found herself enjoying the attention her long toes. feeling the tongue caress them like no one else dared to do before to her. Already, she could feel herself getting hotter and hotter, and couldn't resist placing a hand on her crotch area. She didn't want to close her eyes, getting off from just watching Wyatt slurp up her toes and then they would emerge slippery wet from his mouth. There was something else she wished to see, hide away in Wyatt's pants.

"How about I jack you off with my feet?" she asked.

With a loud pop, Wyatt released her last toes out of her mouth. The last part to fulfill his fantasy was to be finished off with a footjob. Quickly pulling down his pants, Wyatt pulled out his hard cock and presented it to Joy. She smiled, not caring about the size whatsoever. With her feet still wet, she found herself pumping easily away at the shaft. Joy was admittedly clumsy at first, fumbling the small manhood with her oversized soles. Realizing that wasn't going to work, she gripped the tip with her toes and found that simpler to do.

"How does this feel?" Joy asked.

"Amazing, don't stop," Wyatt breathed.

"Oh Wyatt, I think I really like this!" she purred.

She jacked off the mushroom tip and upper shaft with increasing efficiency as she grew confident and bolder. Wyatt tried his hardest not to cum too early, wishing to savor this as long as possible. However, Joy's footjob was neither slow or gently, and could feel himself ready to blow within the minute. Wyatt considered toning things down, but Joy had something else in mind.

"How close are you?" she asked.

"Close," Wyatt simply put.

"Betcha I get you to come before I count to 10," she dared.

Wyatt smiled. "Bet you can't."

"Here it goes!"

Joy got on her stomach and gave him a reverse footjob, her wet soles facing up. She immediately went to work pumping along the shaft.

"10...9..."

A gasp escaped Wyatt, suddenly feeling as if Joy was trying to stretch out with manhood like playdoh. It was slightly painful, but even more arousing than before.

"8...7...6..."

He had been already close before, and now a sense of futility arouse, as well as a hot sensation across his body. Wyatt was about to blow a huge load.

"5...4...3...2.."

But even before she could say 1, Wyatt's body gave in and shot a sticky load onto the soles of Joy, streaming spurting out little by little.

"Oh my god, that feels so strange!"Joy laughed, feeling the hot cum drip down her wrinkles.

One last bit of cum oozing out, and Wyatt was spent. He felt slightly dizzy, but as good as he'd ever felt. Joy, who secretly had her own orgasm, also felt like a million bucks. However, there was one last thing she was curious about. As carefully as possible, Joy moved her body back into a sitting position and then brought her feet to her mouth. Being very flexible, this wasn't too difficult to accomplish. Joy licked the cum off her own feet, snaking her tongue between her toes where some of the gooey mess had trickled in.

When all of the seed was gone, she put her shoes back on. She smiled at Wyatt. "Thanks for giving me another chance." Without warning, she leaned for a big kiss with an unexpected Wyatt. It lasted a few seconds before she pulled away. "But we're going to have to work on the that part."

fflover58
fflover58
53 Followers