Filius Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hitman7
Hitman7
68 Followers

"Oh. I don't know. And I wished I knew, you know? I wore all these things for him, but he's not even here to appreciate it." She pouted while looking at her two prodigious marshmallows and cupping them together. I watched and drooled, but luckily she didn't seem to notice.

Heading back to my seat, I quickly halted when I heard her yell behind me. "Wait! I think I know where he went to."

"Well?" I turned around.

"He said that he and the boys were going to prepare for something tonight. And something about devils." While Mimi wasn't sure what she was talking about, it was clear enough to me. Marcus was really going to honor his promise to us.

"I wished he could have just told me. I would have dressed up as a slutty devil and -- "

Chris stared at me oddly, as I sat back down next to him, his arms on the table tucked under his chin. He grinned and moved his eyebrows up and down, wanting me to spill the beans.

"What?"

"And here I thought you had a thing for Amanda. Or are you going for the Asian babe now?" He countered my question with a question.

"Ummm ... no. I just went over there to ask her something."

"To fuck her? It's alright, bro. It's our secret. We're men. To tell you the truth, I fucked her too before."

"Really?"

"Yeah, last year in the basketball locker room."

"Wow...."

For a moment, I felt jealous; firstly because that meant he must have a large-sized member while I only had one of average size ... or so I gathered. And secondly because he'd managed to score with a sexy, hot girl like her. I quickly got over it though. After all, he's my best friend.

"I mean, no. I asked her about Marcus."

"Marcus? Why? What do you want to know about that asshole?"

There were only five minutes left before Mr. Wickman would arrive and class would begin. So I decided to briefly tell him about the incident. "Well, last night, my Mum --"

-----------------------------

"Damn, bro! For her to experience that. I'm glad to know she's okay, though."

"Yeah."

We were now in line at the food service area, waiting our turn to be served by the canteen crew. Ever since I'd recounted what happened, Chris hadn't stopped yapping about it. At this particular moment I didn't mind, as we were on a long queue and it helped to pass the time.

"But damn, Marcus' saving her and doing all those shit. I still can't believe it."

"Yeah, me too bro."

There were now only five people ahead of us, as I watched one chubby kid with glasses furthest in front, left with his tray full of food. I was really getting hungry. I'd skipped breakfast.

"You should be careful though. Marcus probably will expect some sort of payment."

"What do you mean?"

"You know, with her good looks, plus Marcus' reputation, and the fact that he saved her. Put all those things together...."

He was right, of course. It was too good to be true, for Marcus to have done it purely out of altruism, especially when one considered his character. And he was at this moment getting ready to deal with the people who had raped her: the "Little Red Devil" gang. A cold sweat trickled down my forehead as a scene flashed on my mind.

"Wow, honey. You really dealt with them, just like you promised."

"It's how I roll, girl."

Mum lay in bed wearing a white silk see-through negligee and no underwear except for some grey stockings on her legs, laced to a black garter belt. I could even see her large round breasts through the sheer fabric, the shape of her hard, pink nipples poking up freely under her negligee. Her nylon-covered legs were parted widely, and I noticed her puffy pussy with a trimmed bush.

She posed on the bed, her head and back supported on her elbows so she laid half upright, watching Marcus. He stood in front of her completely naked, displaying his well-built muscles, toned six-pack abs, and massive chest. He moved onto the bed and sat in front of her cross-legged Indian-style, so she could readily see his monstrous staff, fully erect, with veins visibly pulsing.

He smiled at her as he gazed hungrily at her beautiful face, her perky and wild jungle tits, and her exposed beaver. She drank in his body with her eyes in return, particularly his elephantine pole. She was even licking her lips, anticipating that he was going to be a delicious meal.

"I know, sweetie. And it's time for me to show you how I roll."

She stared at him and smiled seductively before springing up, tigress-like, and diving for his black cock. Her mouth engulfed it, and she bobbed up and down, sucking voraciously on as much as she could fit inside. Her hands encircled and stroked the rest of his fat dick simultaneously.

"Yeah, that's what I'm talking about, bitch!" Marcus held her head with his two hands, as she continued to suck him noisily.

Sssllurrrppp...

Sssllluurrrpp...

Sssllluuurppp...

"Relax, bro. I was just kidding. You should have seen your face!"

His words startled me from my stupor. I'd been staring blankly at Ruby Hartman, a red-haired girl from my chemistry class, while she slurped loudly on a Wet Dreams Frosty and chatting with some other cute girls at a nearby table.

"Fuck you, Chris!" I cursed at him. It was a terrifying scenario which I couldn't recount, not even to him. Instead, I just grumbled and let him continue to tease and laugh at me. The hunger pangs were getting insistent, as my stomach continued to growl. I hypothesized that my being famished might have had something to do with my hallucination.

"... Next!" The fat canteen lady shouted.

Finally, our turn!

I could probably eat a live cow ... or even her, whole, I thought, salivating, and pointed at the different goodies lined up on the food counter.

"I want this, and that, and that ..."

"Yo, slow down bro," Chris said to me laughingly, patting me on the shoulder.

She handed me a carton of orange juice, then deposited a serving of mashed-potato, a side dish of some ugly-looking-but-supposedly-healthy macaroni salad, and two small pieces of fried chicken wings. No cookies, no prawn salad, no potato chips, nor any of the beef stew.

"What the fuck!?" I exclaimed, loudly enough for her to hear.

She pointed to a sign pasted inside the glass:

==================================================

"Only athletes and those holding special-passes are allowed to get additional servings and pick the food choices they want, outside of the recommended and standardized meals, as set by the School Nutritionist."

-Mrs. Jackielyn del Gado, Physician and Nutrionist, St. Aha-Aha High School

==================================================

"It's alright, you can have mine, bro. I'm not that hungry."

Chris and I switched food trays. His was similar but with bigger portions and an additional dessert: yoghurt with some slices of mixed fruit in a large cup.

"Alright Chris, I forgive you for earlier."

We grinned and chuckled together as we headed to our table.

"... Next!" The canteen lady shouted.

------------

"Hey, brothas!"

"Hey Chris. 'Sup James." We sat with Sidhu, Josh, and Amanda. Sidhu, his usual quiet self, was chowing on some spicy-looking meat curry with white rice. Josh, his polar opposite personality-wise, alternated between munching on his sandwich and chatting avidly with Chris. They immediately busied themselves talking about some dream MMA fight, in which I had no interest.

"Silva is the best middleweight in the world, man. No one can beat him!"

"Not really, I know who can...."

Every time I tried to stare at Amanda's eyes, she just either averted her gaze towards her mixed-sushi or to our two friends who were now arguing with each other. It was like she didn't want to talk to me.

"GSP? For real? Man, Silva will whip his ass with just one kick to the head."

"GSP...." We heard a voice with a heavy Indian accent.

Chris and Josh stopped mid-sentence, and we all stared at Sidhu. I was sure his was the voice we'd heard speak, but now that our eyes were turned to watch him, he simply ate his food nonchalantly, and soon doubts of having witnessed such a phenomenon began to creep in. A moment later, the two boys continued with their friendly banter.

"I'm telling you man, GSP, as good as he is, is just some sissy, lame-ass, white boy compared to Silva."

"Yeah? And Silva is just some Brazilian black pussy who only knows how to kick."

While our friends' argument started to heat up, I caught Amanda staring at me. Again, she quickly turned away when I tried to return her gaze. I decided to ask her directly. "So, are you going to talk to me? Or will you just continue to ignore me?"

Chris and Josh, upon hearing me, again halted their banter, and focused on us.

"So?" I asked her after a few moments of silence. Still there was no reply. She continued to stare off to her left, avoiding my gaze.

"Oooohh, are you guys having a lover's quarrel?" Josh quipped, eliciting a laugh from Chris.

"Fuck you, Josh!" Finally she spoke!

"Looks like we hit the sweet spot. Kapow!" Chris added merrily.

This time, she finally responded. But first, she sighed. "Alright, alright. Geesh..." She pointed to the door leading out to the courtyard.

I nodded back. We stood up to leave the guys, only to turn and see Chris and Josh face-to-face with each other with only a few inches between them. Their lips were pointed to each other, as if they wanted to kiss each other, their eyes keyed in our direction. She lifted her middle finger and flipped them the bird. They chuckled hard. Even I was amused by both at them ... and the graceless, crude ... yet adorable blonde I was with.

"I told you she was going to get mad," I heard Josh say.

--------------------------------

We stepped outside into the bright, hot sun; unusual weather considering it was already November. We chose a bench side-by-side under a large tree that people called the 'Tree of Heaven' or 'Tree of Hell', depending on whom you asked. Not that I really cared much right then; whatever it is called, I was just glad it provided shade. We sat and observed the other people hanging out and walking around the courtyard.

"Do you like me?" I broke the ice.

"Of course I do, but..." She hesitated.

"But ... what?" I turned to her.

"But we are friends, and—"

"So you don't like me?"

"No, silly. I mean yes, but I was just surprised for you and me to like each other—"

We stopped talking briefly, our attention caught by two beautiful girls a short distance away: a sexy black girl with cornrows and luscious lips walked hand-in-hand with a Middle-Eastern chick with impeccable eyes and gorgeous brown skin. I narrowed my eyes: they were being followed closely by two suspicious-looking guys. The first was a skinny black fellow, also with cornrows, who held in his hand what seemed to be a video recorder. The other one I recognized as the same chubby four-eyed kid in the canteen a while ago.

I turned to face her, deciding I couldn't take any of the suspense any longer. I reached up and held her chin with my hand, then leaned in and pressed my lips to hers. She pushed me off, flabbergasted. But then it was my turn to be so, as she grabbed my head and kissed me back.

"So you do like me!" I gasped as we halted to catch our breaths.

"Shut up."

We continued making-out, our lips tight together, and our tongues exploring each other's mouths for quite some time. We had to stop when the school bell rang.

"Just don't cheat on me, alright? My ex-boyfriend did ... a lot, and I don't think I would be able to handle it again." The way her eyes looked spoke volumes. I knew the feeling quite well, as my previous girlfriend back in Nebraska had cheated on me with my former classmates, some whom I'd considered my friends.

"Yeah, me too."

"Your ex-boyfriend also cheated on you?"

"NO! I mean my ex-girlfriend."

She was joking of course, but I still corrected her. She laughed at me hard, showing me her very cute dimples. After that, she gave me a soft kiss on the cheek. "Just kidding, boyfie."

-----------------

"Hi Mum!"

"Hi, honey. How was school today?"

"Great!"

After school Amanda and I told the guys that we'd just officially become couples. I'd thought that they would be surprised; but I was quite mistaken. In fact, Chris, Josh, and even Sidhu had made a $100 bet as to when we would do so. And to my astonishment, Sidhu won. Amanda had then given them each a slap in the face for their audacity, to which they had all just chortled.

"Where's Dad?"

Mum sat with her chin on the top of the couch, while her arms rested underneath it. By now the bruises and swellings were beginning to heal, though many were still visible on her face and body. Her feet paddled up and down slowly on top of the coffee table. She seemed quite bored, as she stared at me, while I sat on a chair in the kitchen. "Still at work," she answered back indifferently.

I speculated, based from the tone of her voice, that they probably had a fight over it. "I thought he said he wasn't going to work today."

As expected, she didn't answer back. She changed the topic. "Anyway, you seem very happy. Anything good happen in particular?" She enquired, eyeing me inquisitively.

My mother had a knack for knowing when something eventful - good or bad - happened to people, especially those she cared about. Like when Dad had gotten fired ... she'd known automatically what had happened; well, plus he'd come home drunk even though it was early morning. And once when our fifty-year-old neighbor back in Nebraska had screamed for joy, my Mum perceived immediately that she'd found out she was finally pregnant. And last year when I'd come home after school crying, she'd already discerned that I'd broken up with my ex.

"Well?" She asked again.

"Nothing really. I just hung out with my friends, that's all." I replied, trying to act as cool as possible.

"Ooookaaayyyy ... " she phonated emphatically, and leered at me, then smiled. Obviously she wasn't buying it. There was no escaping her. "By the way, I didn't get to cook, as your Dad didn't want me to leave the house for groceries."

I opened the fridge and found out that there was nothing to eat except fruit, and a half-eaten burger on a plate, probably leftover from Dad's lunch.

"Then what are we going to eat for dinner?"

"Oh, don't mind me. I'm not hungry. But you could try calling the fast food place in that flier over there." She pointed to a colorful leaflet resting on top of the counter near the sink. I took it, and after a quick scan recognized what type of cuisine they were offering.

"Mexican Food?"

"Yeah, your Dad saw it in the mailbox. It's supposed to be some new fast food in Buckhill."

==================================================

Coño Caliente Mexican Fastfood and Delivery

(Mondays to Saturdays: 8am-to-2am

Sundays: 9am-to-10pm)

Try our Picantelicious Tacos

(It's so hot, it will make you drool!)

Delivery Hotline: (695) 555-XXX-XXX

==================================================

"I guess it's better than nothing." I dialed and waited.

After several rings, a man with a distinctive Latino-accent answered. "Hola! Thank you for calling Coño Caliente. May I take your order?"

"Umm ... yes. I would like to order one Picantelicious Taco with extra Cheesy Salsa Dip ... one Black Beanie Burrito ... Cheesy Splooge Roll-up, and a large Nookie Cola."

"Sí! Sí! Will that be all, señor?"

"Yes."

"Can you give me your address, señor?"

"It's Unit 6 on the 8th floor, Double Rainbow Apartment, 69 Gate Avenue, in Hardrock Heights."

"Sí! Sí! Expect your order within 30 minutes señor, or I'll kill our delivery guy if he doesn't. Gracias for calling Coño Caliente."

There was nothing for it but to wait until my food arrived, so I sat with Mum on the couch. She was watching some soap on T.V. called "Amorous Housewives", or something like that, about a group of horny wives and their various sexual escapades with different men and women, including each other. In this particular episode, a brunette bombshell and a muscular black guy spooned with each other on the bed.

(That was great baby.)

(Yeah, you made me cum twice!)

(You were an animal!)

(I know. Am I not always?)

(I love you baby.)

(I love you too, Dianne.)

I looked over at Mum, who seemed deeply engrossed. She stared, biting her left thumb, transfixed. As I ogled her, I discovered that she was wearing her favorite white silk, see-through negligee - the very same one in my fantasy that I'd had standing while in line at lunch. Only now she wore a black bra and panties underneath, and no garter-belt laced stockings. It was kind of pervy for me to be musing about it, yet I couldn't help thinking she still looked amazing and sexy ... just like in my imagination.

(What the fuck is happening here?)

(Roger, wait, I can explain!)

(It is what it is, my man. Your wife and I are lovers.)

(WHAT? I'll fucking kill you!)

(Roger, wait!)

(B-BANG!!)

(ROGER!!)

(Come on Dianne, we don't need that fool.)

I heard a knock on the front door. At last, my food had arrived.

"Coma tose, espero que tenga."

"What?"

A bespectacled fat kid with a reversed-black cap on his head, a red shirt that said 'Coño Caliente We Serve Your Tacos Hot!', and khaki brown shorts stood in the doorway holding a large brown paper bag. "Cut me some slack, dude. I flunked my Spanish class last year and I have to retake it again this year." He handed me the food.

He seemed very familiar, and a scene flashed in my head. He had been following the gorgeous black girl and the pretty Middle-Eastern girl in the courtyard. "Wait, I remember you! You were one of the guys sneaking behind those two girls during lunch break."

"Sshhh ... that's top secret. And yeah, they were lesbians," he asserted.

I got a bit curious. He seemed to be a very interesting guy. So I decided to find out if he was in the same grade. "Are you a senior?"

"Nah, I'm a junior. I was actually supposed to be a senior this year, but then I had to repeat a grade again."

"So, do you know ... Marcus Williams?"

"Of course, everybody knows that asshole." He replied with emphasis, which delighted me.

"My name is James, by the way." I offered my hand for a shake.

"Crabbe . And yeah, it's a strange name. You don't have to tell me."

I tried to think of more things to talk about, but my stomach growled, which told me I really needed to eat. So instead I asked my new friend how much I owed. "Well, anyway, how much is my food?"

"Its $7.50 including the delivery cost, but not the delivery tip."

He opened one hand and showed me the receipt, while rubbing his fingers together on the other. It was very cheeky. But I understood.

"Just stay there for a sec." I told him, as I closed the door partway. I placed the delivery on the kitchen table and walked over to Mum who was now watching a new show. I tapped her on the shoulder.

"Mum, can I get 10 bucks?"

"Sure, honey, let me just get my purse." She stood up and entered her room, while I hovered outside. After some time, she emerged and handed me a ten-dollar bill. "Here you go."

"Thanks Mum."

I widened the door more than necessary, as I handed Crabbe the payment. "Well, here's $10."

"Puta Santo del Christo! A MILF!"

He suddenly gave a low whistle, while gawking at something behind me. I turned around and realized he was ogling my mum. I had to agree she was a sight to behold. We watched her hips sway as she strolled toward her room with an apple in hand. Due to her injuries, or maybe because she was just clumsy, she accidentally dropped the fruit on the floor. We watched her bend down to pick it up, hoisting her bountiful ass in the air and displaying her black panties to us.

Hitman7
Hitman7
68 Followers