Fill the Need In Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me, God damn it!" He demanded, teasing her hole with his cock head, pressing it slightly against her opening before sliding it up her crack. "Tell me you need your dirty little asshole fucked. That's what you need to get off, isn't it? You sexy bitch!"

She looked at him in the mirror until she caught his eyes. "Love me," was still all she said, but her eyes were smoky with desire.

'This will make her talk to me,' he said to himself, pressing against her opening more forcefully. The ridges of her anus begrudgingly gave way to accept just his head inside of her, when they heard frantic banging on the door.

"Jayde, are you in there? Your second set is about to start!" They heard the door handle jiggle as whoever was knocking tried to open it. Whoever was outside was thwarted by the lock. "Shit, sweetie where are you?!" they heard him say in exasperation.

He felt her body tense with panic and her ass locked around the head of his cock in a vice, preventing him form moving into her further. A frightened look came over her face, breaking the spell of their connection. "Who's that?" he asked, looking up at her in the mirror.

"My boyfriend," she replied nervously. "He owns the place."

He didn't move an inch, just stared into her eyes for what seemed like an eternity. Then he licked his lips as an evil grin came over his face, there was fire in his eyes. "Ex-boyfriend!" he growled, while spearing his full length into her with a rush. The sudden intrusion forced the air from her and she yelped, quickly covering her mouth to muffle any further sound. She looked at his eyes in the mirror as he stared back at her, his large hands held her strongly in place impaled on his staff. The look in his eyes dared her to contradict him. She opened her mouth to protest but felt a surge of his blood rushing into his shaft, a throb of expanding flesh inside her that felt most wonderful and made her breath catch in her throat. His piercing gaze intensified as his hands gripped her hips tighter, trying impossibly to force more of his throbbing meat inside her. She felt every ridge and every vein of his cock as it angrily reared up in the humid depths of her ass. He was going to thoroughly sodomize her, and his passion for her was at such a fever pitch that she couldn't stop him, even if she wanted to. Resistance was futile.

"Fuck me," was all she said. "Fuck me."

He looked down at her small orifice impossibly wrapped around his throbbing shaft. He pulled out slowly, loving the sight of her hole gripping him, trying to keep him inside. It was too much. He lost all control and instinct took over. Slow thrusts became jabs, and jabs became a blistering pistoning that punished her rectum without mercy. His cock was impossibly hard and unrelenting. She thought he might split her in two from the force with which he was fucking her. She felt so full, so stuffed, and her sensitive ass could feel every detail of his dick as it pounded into her: the ridge of his head and every vein along the shaft. She felt it grow inside her, blood surging into his cock, and thought she might pass out. She cried out, unable to help it. When she came she screamed so loud the whole bar surely heard her. He was yelling, too, totally out of control as her asshole raped the cum from him in powerful streams. He almost blacked out from the force of it.

He stayed embedded in her ass as she turned her head to face him. He captured her lips in a searing kiss as they slowly came down from their high.

"Nice to meet you Jayde, I'm Glen," he said, breaking their kiss.

"Let's go home," was all she said.

"Don't you need to go back out there and perform?" he inquired.

"No, not anymore. I doubt I still have a gig here. Besides, I found what I was singing for."

12