Final Tutorial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NzWiccan
NzWiccan
64 Followers

Oh, wow, I really am dense, Isabelle thought

Lost in her thoughts, soft music filled the car. A woman's voice sung softly, almost mournfully. The light melody of 'She Says' by Ani DiFranco enveloped the two women as they turned left onto Isabelle's street.

"It's further down on the right, the number is 294." Isabelle instructed as she tried to think of what to say next, quickly.

Sequoia checked the number to the right of her, 46. Well at least she had time to think of an excuse to come inside. The guy didn't sound serious and this might be her last chance before it was. Thankfully the opening came from Isabelle.

"You must be caffeine deprived by now, I doubt you even had a coffee before coming to get me. Thanks again by the way."

"It's really no trouble", repeated Sequoia, "I would love a coffee though. You're right, I didn't make one before I left."

The two women stopped in front of Isabelle's red brick apartment complex. Six nearly identical houses lined up, all two stories high and joined to the one beside it. Isabelle checked her watch, her flat mates would still be awake. Hopefully neither of them had done the groceries, she knew they had run out of coffee this morning. Isabelle lead the way to the front door, opened it and Sequoia followed her inside.

"Hey guys, you here?" Isabelle called out to Kassie and Steve, the couple she shared the flat with. No answer was forthcoming as the two women walked into the lounge, comfy black sofas and a lone armchair faced the 32in flat screen on the wall. The walls were the standard off-white in most student-aimed apartments; colourful paintings were placed on the other walls. The layout was open plan with a dining table just off from the main kitchen area.

"Well this is mostly it, the bedrooms are upstairs." Isabelle spun round with her arms out as she said this, dropping the heavy leather book bag into the only armchair.

"So, coffee, I promised you. Kassie? Steve? You guys here?" Isabelle called out again as she moved into the kitchen going through the motions of making coffee.

"You've got a nice place," Sequoia smiled, "Much better than my one room loft apartment." Sequoia leaned back against the bench

Again there was no forthcoming answer from Isabelle's flat mates.

"They must have gone out. Oh shoot," said Isabelle, opening the coffee container, "We're out of coffee..." Isabelle turned toward Sequoia, just catching her, as Sequoia's eyes passed over her ass, Isabelle was glad of the tightness of her skirt, which had seemed mildly annoying while she was studying. Isabelle continued on as if she hadn't noticed.

"Let me check what I've got around here." Isabelle turned toward the pantry as Sequoia said, "It's ok if you don't have anything..."

"No, no I promised coffee, but I have..." Isabelle opened the cupboard and pulled out the whiskey bottle holding it up, "whiskey!" she said triumphantly.

"Ah hahaha, whiskey is my weakness, got any Coke?" Sequoia asked as she took the bottle offered her and set it down behind her, as she turned back round Isabelle opened the fridge and leaned over to pick up the bottle, taking a little longer than necessary to do it. Sequoia was almost drooling as she stared quite blatantly at Isabelle's tight ass, barely able to stop herself from reaching out to run her hand along the beautiful curve. Isabelle stepped backwards out of the fridge, and directly into Sequoia. Her full body brushed against the front of Sequoia seductively, setting her nerves on fire instantly.

"Oh, sorry Sequoia. Didn't realise how close behind me you were." Isabelle lied blatantly, smiling as she turned and reached above Sequoia's head for the glasses to mix their drinks. Her breasts rubbed against Sequoia's upper arm, the one with the tattoo. Sequoia's breath caught, she could see down the front of Isabelle's blue shirt, she could see the lacing of her royal purple bra, the milky white orbs nuzzled just inside the lining.

Isabelle smiled to herself, she could see Sequoia was getting the full show and was happy the eyeful was working its magic on the lesbian.

Just as easy as boys, Isabelle giggled inside her head as she placed the glasses on the bench and backed away, to pour their drinks as if she hadn't noticed anything.

Sequoia cleared her throat and picked up her drink, following Isabelle as she sashayed into the lounge and sat down, kicking off her heels and groaning as she stretched her toes. Sequoia was starting to think that Isabelle was flirting with her. They sat together and Isabelle lifted a remote to turn the stereo on, Chasing Pavements softly started playing out of the speakers.

"You like Adele's music then," Sequoia stated, searching for a subject to break the silence.

"Yeah, I thought this was less embarrassing then the Spice Girls album..." Isabelle laughed.

"I dunno. I like the Spice Girls." Sequoia laughed.

Isabelle leaned toward Sequoia, she ran her fingers lightly down the tattoo, "I'm not sure if I've told you this is really pretty."

looking Sequoia in the eye, raising her eyebrow, she stroked across Sequoia's fingers before returning to her position, leaning back slightly against the arm of the couch, her legs curled underneath her. Their knees so close, Sequoia could feel the heat coming from Isabelle's leg.

"Uh, yeah. Thanks I had it finished just before the first semester."

"Really? That's when I got mine done. A sort of rebellion I think."

"You have one?" Sequoia asked, surprised, "I've never noticed it."

"Well you wouldn't, it's on my back," Isabelle explained as she turned her back towards Sequoia, pulling her long gorgeous, molten copper hair over her shoulder, she started to unbutton her shirt. Pulling it down at the top slowly, teasingly exposing the silken skin of her back, as she wriggled her shoulders slightly, the forest green and light blue faery came into view, roughly 4.5in. diameter and height, it sat in the middle of Isabelle's shoulder blades, framed by straps of her royal purple bra, it stood out beautifully against the milkiness of her skin.

"Wow, that's beautiful," Sequoia breathed as she reached out and traced the lines of the tattoo, Isabelle shuddered as the light touch felt like electricity along the indentations of coloured ink. Sequoia licked her lips as her hand ran up and along Isabelle's shoulder blades to the base of her neck. Sequoia watched her hand close around the base of Isabelle's neck, massaging lightly, before starting to drop her hand away reluctantly.

"Mmm, that was nice, my neck is so sore from all the reading today," Isabelle leaned back slightly, increasing the pressure on Sequoia's hand just before it dropped away.

"Would you give me a neck massage?" she asked innocently, "You wouldn't get a girl started and then stop would you? That's cruel... massage tease." Isabelle mocked lightly, laughing softly.

"Uh, of course not. I mean... sure, since you asked," Sequoia answered haltingly, finishing the rather strong drink in two swallows, she flexed her fingers and lightly placed them on Isabelle's neck, loving the feeling of Isabelle's skin against hers. Sequoia started applying pressure, massaging away the tension she could feel easily in Isabelle's neck.

"Mmm, damn... you're good at that. Aren't you?"

"Yeah, I guess. I've been told that but it's different if you try it on yourself," she stated, her throat feeling a little dry as she moved herself closer for a better hand position.

"Mmmm." Isabelle relaxed immensely, leaning back into Sequoia as her ministrations continued, "You must be magic or something."

"Not really, lots of practice," Sequoia joked as her hands moved to Isabelle's shoulders following the tension and trying to massage it out. The pressure from her hands became greater as she worked on the knots of muscle.

Isabelle's hair smelt of vanilla and Sequoia leaned a lot closer than she needed to, enjoying the fragrant tendrils of hair as some of them fell across her hands. Moving her hands down slightly she massaged her thumbs over the faery, moving lower slowly until her fingers grazed the bra strap, her thumbs under the line of Isabelle's shirt, unable to go any lower, cut off by the pull of fabric across that area of Isabelle's back. Sequoia's pressure increased, Isabelle leaned forward slightly, moaning audibly as she rearranged her legs and leaned face first against the arm of the sofa.

"Oh, Goddess that's good." Isabelle murmured against the sofa arm.

Sequoia smiled widely, she definitely had her from here, changing the massage slightly, the pressure of her fingers deepened in different points, hitting different nerves, increasing the sensuality. The wider circles of her thumbs more centralized as she focused under Isabelle's shoulder blades as her hands made their way up Isabelle's back again. Fingers splayed lightly, but firmly, holding Isabelle under her arms, the very tips of Sequoia's fingers grazed the under bust line on Isabelle's sides. Isabelle moaned slightly louder, losing her breath slightly.

"Lower again please, I didn't realise how sore that area of my back was." Isabelle put a slight begging tone on the words, pleading almost, but not quite.

"I can't really reach all the way down," Sequoia answered, sitting back slightly and removing her hands from Isabelle's back.

"Oh, ok." Isabelle turned to face Sequoia, finishing her drink in one swallow, before she finished unbuttoning the vibrant blue shirt. Revealing her ample breasts, encased, only just, by the purple fabric of her bra. Sequoia couldn't stop herself from openly staring as Isabelle removed the shirt from her arms.

"Is that better... Sequoia?" Isabelle pronounced her name with a seductive purr.

Sequoia gulped, "Uh yeah." It came out more guttural than she'd meant it to but she couldn't help it, her whole body screamed to rub itself against Isabelle's milky flesh. Her mouth wanted to lick down the nicely toned stomach around the navel and back up between the valley of those breasts. Sequoia cleared her throat, "Yeah it'll be, umm easier." She said, clearer this time. Isabelle smiled.

"Good," she said as she turned round again. "You're a real legend for doing this, Sequoia. I really do appreciate it. Maybe I could do you after?"

The double entendre was fully intentional and did not go unheeded. Sequoia placed her hands on Isabelle's back again, not quite sure how this woman kept throwing her off her game. She was acting like she was the first timer here.

That's enough of that, Sequoia decided. Her hands became more confident as they worked Isabelle's lower back. Firmer than before, Isabelle moaned loudly as Sequoia's thumbs passed over the dip in the centre of her back.

"Mmm, you like that, don't you?" Sequoia asked as she pressed firmer in, making circles.

"Yes" Isabelle moaned. Unable to do anything but agree now as Sequoia's thumbs pressed in again, causing her back to arch slightly. The tingling from that spot had started to spread throughout her now. She could feel her sex getting wetter the longer Sequoia massaged the spot, felt the pressure of Sequoia's fingers on the sides of her midriff, pressing in on the spots where her hips met her torso. Her hips arched backwards without her consent.

Sequoia groaned as she leant forward to trace her tongue over the tattoo. One of her arms passed under Isabelle's naked torso, Isabelle revelled in the feeling of Sequoia's well-muscled arms sliding naked against her bare skin. She hadn't noticed how well-muscled Sequoia was, but she could feel the strong wiriness now as Sequoia's arm clamped rigidly around her. She thought Sequoia would never let go now she had her, captured as she was. Safe in the vice-grip of Sequoia's arm and the desire starting little wildfires inside her. She ached to feel this woman's tongue in her mouth, mingling and dancing with her own. Sequoia's other hand went to Isabelle's shoulder gripping tightly as her tongue lathed gently around Isabelle's tattoo. The delicious moistness of Sequoia's tongue thrilled Isabelle to the core, the air felt cool and tingly on the moist trails left behind, starting in her a desperate need to feel Sequoia deep inside her, her slick cunt felt like it would never get enough of Sequoia touching her already. She reached behind her, trying to find something to grab onto as her desire increased. Her body cried out for more contact as she gave herself over completely to the sensation. It seemed an eon before she found Sequoia's torso and grabbed a handful of her waistcoat pulling her forward into the curve of her ass as she adjusted herself to rest against the other woman. Isabelle whimpered as Sequoia's hand found her breast, the fingers lightly tracing across the nipple as she moved her palm into the fabric of Isabelle's bra, Feeling the heavy weight in her hand, undulating her fingers around the white orb, the nipple captured firmly between the lengths of two of her fingers.

"Hmmm... yes" Isabelle whimpered softly, hardly audible, as she bit down slightly on the arm of the sofa.

"Oh Izzy," Sequoia sighed against her back, as she drew the redhead up to sit with her back fully resting against the front of her own body, The light fabric of her waistcoat did nothing to keep the heat of Isabelle's body from her. Her hands and tongue stopped what they were doing, both of her arms tightened around the voluptuous redhead, spasming with their closeness.

"Do you have any idea how much I've wanted you? All year. Since the first moment you walked into Professor Roberts course. Those tight blue jeans you were wearing should be illegal; I couldn't concentrate on anything else." Sequoia whispered in her ear, gently running her tongue up the edge of Isabelle's ear lobe.

Isabelle grinned at the praise, she felt desired and beautiful, it had been awhile since she'd felt that way. Her arms trapped at her sides by Sequoia's arms, the wetness of her cunt seeping down her thighs. Warmth was spreading through out her body, different then before. It felt like diving, slow motion, into a warm lake leaving her filled with an acute hunger for the woman behind her. The fabric between them was starting to annoy her; she wanted that sleek olive skin moving along hers. Isabelle didn't want any barriers between them anymore.

"I didn't realise I felt, that I wanted this... But lately... I guess, mmm ohhh... Sequoia." Isabelle stammered, her breath came in shorter gasps as Sequoia resumed playing with both her breasts. Splaying her palms against Sequoia's well muscled thighs, digging her nails into the black denim, she felt electric, like an elemental woman.... captivating and powerful. Like a Goddess.

"This thing's gotta come off," growled Sequoia in frustration as she removed one of her hands and unclasped Isabelle's bra. Gently sliding the straps over her shoulders and down her arms. Taking her time as she kissed her way down one these strongly boned feminine arms, admiring the slight muscle of Isabelle's arms, in unspoken obedience Isabelle kept her arms at her sides, still digging into Sequoia's denim encased thighs to steady herself as the small hairs raised on her arms, goose bumps started to spread over her shoulders and up her neck as Sequoia slipped her out of her bra fully. Tossing it carelessly on the floor, those long and experienced fingers tracing the faint outline of her toned stomach, she leaned back into her lover again. Relaxing all her weight as she melted into her, enjoying the cool air on her skin and the heat from her lover, she felt Sequoia's lips return to the base of her neck.

Isabelle heard her murmuring, "You're so beautiful babe." As Sequoia's hands cupped her breasts, rolling the nipples back and forth roughly between her fingertips.

Hot lips and moist tongue made shivering trails of delight up her neck and around her ear. Sequoia leant back, away from Isabelle. Running her fingers down Isabelle's sides and turning her round by her hips. Facing each other now, Sequoia held Isabelle's gaze before slowly moving down the length of Isabelle's torso, biting her lip as the desire inside her flamed brighter than she thought possible, moaning faintly under her breath as she drunk in the sight of Isabelle's heaving breasts and firm stomach.

Isabelle firmly grasped Sequoia by her waistcoat, pulling Sequoia hard against her breasts, her stomach. The feel of soft linen and firm flesh underneath stark against the now chilly air on her back, their faces so close now she could faintly smell spearmint mixed with whiskey on Sequoia's lips. Isabelle felt faintly giddy.

"Are you really sure about this, Izzy?" Sequoia hesitantly asked her, desire fighting with worry in her voice. Sequoia's emerald eyes searched as she held her breath slightly.

"I knew I didn't have any coffee." Isabelle said simply, wetting her lips. Her light sapphire eyes saying more than her words as she pressed firmer against Sequoia.

Each felt the hot breath of the other the moment before their lips met. Sequoia tasted Isabelle's lipstick on her own lips, as they lingered. Their lips meeting for the first sent a rush of pure bliss surging through their bodies, pulsing, leaving them longing for more. Then their tongues found each other in a timeless dance of give and take, liquid lightening coursed through their bodies.

Olive toned arms encircled Isabelle as Sequoia deepened the kiss between them. Filled with the lightening, pushing her back onto the couch the kiss became overwhelming with hunger. Isabelle ran her hands over Sequoia's back. She longed to wrap her legs around Sequoia's lithe hips, the skirt interfering too much as Sequoia laid lightly atop her. Running her hands over Isabelle's sides and breasts, pausing frequently to massage and tease more of her lover's milky white flesh into molten platinum. Their tongues wrestling, the moist slickness of Isabelle's sex driving her mad as it rubbed against her panties. She whispered Sequoia's name into her lover's mouth as her nipple was tweaked unexpectedly hard.

Sequoia moaned her name in answer as she tried to move her knee solidly between Isabelle's thighs. The tightness of the skirt hampered her and she growled low in her frustration.

"I think we should take this to your room." Sequoia said as she rose and held her hand out to Isabelle.

Isabelle slipped her hand into Sequoias. "I think you're right." She answered as she led Sequoia to the stairs that went up to bedrooms.

They only made it halfway up before Sequoia reached out to feel the curve of her arse as Isabelle climbed the stairs before her and Isabelle spun round, forcing Sequoia against the wall and undoing her waistcoat.

"Its driving me crazy that you're still wearing this..." Isabelle said as she opened it, drawing her breath in a slight gasp as she admired Sequoia's firmly muscled torso, the pert 36c breasts encased in the deep green lace bra. Isabelle lightly ran her hands over the ridged flesh of Sequoia's torso. Her milky white fingers stark contrast to the deep olive tan of Sequoia's skin. A deep moan escaped Sequoia's lips as Isabelle ran her hands firmly over the flesh. Higher as she wrapped her hands around each one of the lace covered breasts.

"I never realised how muscled you are," Isabelle leaned into Sequoia's mouth, "I've often wondered what kind of body you had under those manly shirts. If I'm really honest with myself, Sequoia, I've always wondered what it would be like to be touched by you."

"Funny, I've always wondered what it would be like to touch you." Sequoia responded as their lips met again, no hesitation now as they kissed passionately.

Isabelle slid Sequoia's waist coat back over her shoulders and down her arms as she traced her mouth over Sequoia's neck, down further to the valley between her breasts. Dropping the waistcoat and bringing her hands up to massage the orbs roughly through the fabric. Sequoia moaned as she tried futilely to take control back. Isabelle was too strong for her rubbery feeling arms and she started to lose herself on the crashing waves of pleasure as Isabelle's soft hands kneaded her breasts, sliding one hand around Isabelle's back she drew her closer against her and surrendered herself to the other woman.

NzWiccan
NzWiccan
64 Followers