Finally Doing Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers

I raised my head and watched her, her chest rising and falling rapidly, then began kissing my way up her abdomen and across her stomach. I veered off to one side and, rather than kissing all the way back up, I flopped beside her on the bed. She turned her head toward me, still looking a little dazed, tried to say something and instead just smiled, then kissed me. We started making out and I soon felt her hand on my only semi-rigid tool. She pulled on it for a little while we made out, helping it along, then pulled away from me and told me that it was my turn. I was ready to lie there and be serviced, so I sprawled out on my back while she moved down between my legs. She started out pushing my cock up and out of the way while she lavished attention on my balls. She licked gently all around my sack, gradually working her way up to the base of my cock. From there, she licked up the underside of my cock until she reached the head. She licked around the head, briefly taking it into her mouth, then down the other side. She basically licked every surface of my cock as it grew larger under her attentions.

After one final tongue bath for my balls, she opened her mouth and lowered it over my almost fully rigid cock, closing her lips around the base. I felt her tongue moving around against the underside of my cock before she slid her lips back up again. With one hand gripping the base of my cock, she started slowly sliding her lips up and down my shaft, over and over. With just a few passes, I was fully rigid and Dawn continued to take me as deeply into her mouth as she could manage while pumping the base of my cock with her hand. Oh yeah, she was good. I just lay there watching her head bobbing up and down on my tool and enjoying the feeling of her warm, wet mouth. There was no doubt that she was both skilled and very enthusiastic.

Part of her talent lay in bringing me slowly toward an orgasm while providing me with the maximum amount of pleasure. She wasn't just bobbing up and down, anxious to get done; she was focused on what would feel the best to me. In addition to sliding her lips up and down my shaft, she would pause and lick my balls while continuing to pump my cock in her fist. She would also lick my shaft and head or slide her lips up the sides of my tool before plunging her hot mouth back down on me. There are porn actresses who don't have as many tricks as Dawn does. Had I not blown a load a short time earlier in the shower and another late the previous night, I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to restrain myself from cumming almost immediately under Dawn's skilled attention.

I was enjoying every second of the buildup to my impending orgasm, which was gradually making its way to the surface. Dawn never let up in her fervent cocksucking, appearing to enjoy giving as much as I was enjoying getting. As my orgasm got closer, I started raising my hips slightly, pushing my cock toward her face. From this point, Dawn focused solely on sucking my cock energetically, knowing that I was on the verge. When my cock started to swell, I anticipated a great and pleasurable explosion from my cock. Finally, with a cry of both pleasure and relief, I started cumming in Dawn's mouth. She swallowed every drop, only releasing my cock when it started to soften.

As she crawled up the bed, I told her that she had been outstanding and thanked her. She merely smiled at me and snuggled up beside me. We were asleep on top of the bedspread before we knew it.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers
12