Finally I Had Her Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my hand back slowly and moved it up her stomach beneath her dress and finally grabbed her breasts under her bra. She lay still as I gently kneaded her left breast her mouth was open. She didn't know what to say as her body responded to my touches. How could she stop me now after what had already happened. She was staring at me this time as I rubbed her nipple with my thumb, they grew hard to my touch and I pinched it lightly rolling it between my fingers then I had to see the treasure which she had hidden from all this long. I pushed up her dress to reveal hear breast pushed out her bra along with the dress, it was a light material anyway. And saw the glorious twin globes lying helplessly in front of me her brown dollar size nipple staring back at me hard. I took one breast gently in my hand and dipped down to take it in my mouth as much as I could put in. I sucked hard and hard, bit her nipples lightly, played with them using my tongue when she came one more time throwing me back with all force and hand she could use. I fell back laughing, and wondered whether I was the luckiest man on earth today.

I couldn't have enough of her. I had more plans in my mind though. But she got up this time pulled her dress down, told me: " I can't let you put my panties back on me now, you won't stop playing with me, we have work to do remember?"

I nodded and was glad that she won't be wearing panties the rest of the day and I would be treated with views of her bare pussy every now and then the rest of the day she sat at the sofa mostly telling me what to do and did few of the jobs herself which she could manage by herself.

I had to feed her too as she was not able to hold a spoon. We had lunch, I had made sandwiches for lunch. I was wearing pajamas made out of thin cotton material, and I had an idea. I took her to the sofa holding her sandwich in one hand, she looked at me questioningly. I sat down and motioned her to sit on my lap.

Mom: "Oh will you stop it now, u are playing that game again and I am not up for it"

I said:" Mom, when I was young you used to feed me too, and I always sat on your lap whenever I had my lunch remember?"

Mom: "Yes I remember, and now you want to get even?"

I said: "Even? I just want to return the favor, I still cherish those moments mom."

She smiled patted and slowly sat down on my lap. And I immediately saw her surprised look when my rock hard prick touched her ass cheeks, and her warm soft ass settled down on my lap, I was in heaven, trapped though. God if she moved even a bit I would come then and there, She sat still and put her arms around my shoulder as I brought the sandwich to her mouth. She opened her mouth and took a bite. My cock started to hurt under pressure and she sensed it from the look on my face and asked "Are you okay? Do you want me to.."

I said: "Its okay mom, can I just reposition myself a bit?"

She supported herself on the sofa and raised herself. I took this chance to push down my pajamas and free up my cock in between her thighs. She settled back again and didn't notice that it was her thin dress that was separating our skin now. My pre-cum was already soaking into her dress.

I started to feed her again and all I was thinking of was a way to make her remove the skirt from under her ass.

She started to talk and say how grateful and fortunate she was to have a son like me and that she loved me so much. She was done with her lunch, when I took up my sandwich and started munching. She still sat on my lap watching me, when I was done. She asked you could go out for a while and be on your own if you want you have been a great help all the day. I said I can't leave you alone mom, and hugged her tight. Then the phone rang, It was beside the sofa slightly behind us, I had to move a little under her and my cock and my motion together pulled her dress up from beneath her as I reached for the phone I noticed that and with a jerk pulled the skirt from under her bottom completely, she couldn't do anything as she was supporting herself to lift her up a little bit she just managed a squeak. The phone was one of my friend's, I told him that I couldn't come to his place as I was busy.

Kept the phone back and returned to my position holding her skirt back up. The moment she settled down she realized that she was sitting on my bare cock with her bare ass and jumped losing her balance. I held her and pushed her back on my cock and this entire scuffle resulted in my cock sliding into her ass crack. And she stiffened. As I slowly moved back and forth rubbing my cock under pressure along her ass crack for a while. I held her in a strong grip, and whispered, "are u okay mom?"

Mom: "Your pajamas have slipped down do you realize that?" Her voice seemed terrified.

I said: "So what? Your skirt is up too?"

Mom: "I didn't mean to"

I said:" Me neither, but why do you care? I have already eaten you pussy today. And I will be eating it again soon. Just relax."

I reached under her skirt in front and moved my hands up her thigh and under her skirt finally to her soft pie and slowly massaged it with round motions. She responded after a while and moved along with my hand motion and in order her ass massaged my cock. I was going mad with pleasure that I stopped massaging her but she kept on humping my cock with her ass cheeks, and I couldn't stand it any more. I came within seconds and squirted all my cum over her ass and my stomach.

She became still and asked " Are you okay baby? Did it feel good?"

I said "Mom, how can I ever live without you?"

Mom said "This is as far as we go, you should find yourself a girl to make love to."

I said "Mom I want to make love to you"

Mom "Sshhhh, that is beyond imagination. I will be there for you all the time dear. But you and I have already crossed the limits of motherly love. I can't go any further. It would not be right for you."

I said: "To hell with me mom, I won't be ever as happy as when I am with you"'

Mom was in tears and said , "Jeff u got to be strong and control yourself"

She got up began to pull her dress back. Our cum was already dry and sticky and her ass had my cum spread but she was not bothered. She said that she was going to call her sister and ask her to come over and stay with her to help her through and I wouldn't have to be bothered so much.

My heart sank down and thought that I just had tonight to do whatever chance I had. I wanted to fuck her badly, my cock was already hard again from the sight of her ass sticky with my cum. I wanted to pamper her and own her and fuck her brains out.

Anyway when she called her sister up she found that she was already out of town and gone for a month at least. So I was back into the game, I just had to convince her to fuck her once, and it didn't seem very difficult considering the sexual tension already going on between us, and once I have done that I will own her for good, she would be there for me forever to fuck, even when her wrists got better.

I couldn't understand why she left my cum on her ass, was it because she loved it on her or whether she didn't want to ask me to wash her, incase I got excited again. By this time you must have realized what a control freak my mom is, she wouldn't let her emotions ruin her sense of right and wrong. Either way I was happy, that she was realizing that there was something about to happen.

During the evening I turned on a bit of music to change the tense mood between us, I wasn't tense at all for a fact, but mom seemed to be in two minds. I made some drinks for her, and helped her drink it. She wouldn't let me drink, as I was an eighteen-year-old.

I asked her if she would like to dance. She got up and we held her both hands and started dancing slowly for a while. Then I put her one hand on my shoulders and held her waist pulling her closer to me. She was already a little high from the neat scotch that I had made. She did not resist at all when I pressed my hard cock onto her belly. She did not show any surprise this time and I slowly rubbed it against her. She was in her senses though, cause she was dancing. I thought this was a good sign and she was loosening up, I couldn't resist myself anymore, I stopped dancing for a while bent down and grabbed her thighs to pick her up. She put her arms around my shoulder as a reflex so that she didn't fall. Her skirt was mid thigh high. So my hands were on her bare part of the thigh and as I lifted her up my hands moved up and with a jerk I had her lifted on my arms her legs wrapping around me tightly and her ass resting on my palm. She hugged me tight and I pushed her against a wall, and kissed her lightly first time. Then I forced her mouth open and our tongues met, I sucked on it for god knows how long, when I realized that I had to move ahead towards my goal. We held each other tightly and she put her head on my shoulders. Now as I held her tight against the wall I freed up one hand and pushed my pajamas down. My cock sprang back hard like a steel rod and I had to feed her to my cock. I lowered her slowly as I held my cock straight up in one hand. She at first didn't realize until she felt that something big and soft was pushing hard against her entrance as she slid down. She tried to grab me tightly to stop her self from sliding down. She couldn't stop herself, I let her weight work it out I held my cock tight against her pussy, and pop it went in, it was already wet inside I could feel as it went in so easily. I was in heaven and heard her cry 'nooooooooooooooooo, Jeff stop stop!'.

I let her fall until I was completely inside her, her thighs pressed tighter against around me, and she wouldn't move "take it out Jeff" She was stiff and meant business. I said okay mom and began to lift her again pull my cock out of her till the tip was just coming out and I was slow and waited there for a brief while to lengthen the moment. She started jerking to free herself and I lost my grip for a second and she fell slightly causing my cock to drive back inside her again.

"Mom are you okay?" I asked. To which she started struggling as a sign of protest and tried to jerk herself out of me, contracted her pussy. All these caused ideal fucking motion, her cunt gripping my cock tighter and I felt the pleasure of her cunt riding on my cock. She stopped finally seeing that it was causing more harm than help, but couldn't keep a sigh of pleasure from coming out of her lips, which drove me mad and I started humping her slowly, she gave up resisting. After stroking in and out of her gently for a while I picked up speed and she wasn't in a position to give thrusts and was moaning with pleasure, She came twice and finally I came like mad shit and came right inside her. I said, "I am sorry Mom" as I still held her against the wall in my arms. She sighed and again rested her head on my shoulder. My cock, which was still inside her, was drooping down and I pulled it out slowly and carried her to the sofa, gently laying her down. We lay in each other's arms for a while and fell asleep as the music went on, the tension between us was gone and now we were out of bounds. I have broken the barrier and created my own little heaven for the both of us and she knew it.

I woke up around diner-time and was glad that we had slept, because tonight we wouldn't be sleeping at all. Mom was cuddled up against me and she was facing me and was still asleep. Her left leg was wrapped around my legs and I enjoyed the sight of her skirt ridden up to her waist. I had my arms wrapped around her and she had her head on my shoulders and I could feel hear breath on my neck. That was arousing me itself along with the crazy sight of the side of her naked ass and beautiful thigh that was lying right on my trapped cock. I shifted a little to lie on my side facing her and moved my right hand to her ass. I slowly began to caress and gently squeeze her ass cheek starting from the thigh that was on top of me. She moaned and I kissed her on the lips that were slightly open. This woke her up and she kissed me back.

to be continued...

12