Find That Guy: Porn TV's TG Gameshow Round 02

Story Info
Freddy & Sue compete on a transgender gameshow.
2.6k words
4.36
28.6k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Round 2 This Time It's Vaginal

Synopsis: Freddy and Sue entered a sex based game show, were Freddy was transformed into a woman and the group of males competing against the couple must use the series of sex based challenges to determine which of the two is a real woman. The first challenge was Oral based, and a crashing disaster for our protagonists, due in large part to Freddy. Now we rejoin the show in progress for the second challenge.

"Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen, for round 2 of FIND THAT GUY" said the host, giving the camera his cheesiest smile. "We left off with our couple Sue and Winnifred holding only 7 points, and one of their opponents, Vince, having been disqualified. Their remaining opponents are Rick, with 18 points, Darren with 10 points, and Miguel in last place with only 5 points." The host put on an incredibly false consoling expression for the camera at the end.

"But, don't worry Miguel, because you'll have the chance to close the gap in the next challenge. So without further ado let's get on with our next game, THE GYMNASIUM,"

"In this game 2 of our male contestants will sit on these inclined workout benches." The host indicated almost normal looking benches you would see used for a bench press in any gym. Except for the elaborate bondage device suspended above it. "Our lovely couple will then have their ankles strapped in directly above their male counterparts' shoulders, and their wrists a few inches further out. His will leave the ladies positioned for vaginal penetration. The ladies must then use the muscles of their legs and arms to penetrate themselves and then move up and down. Small monitors will b place on each contestant, to monitor the pleasure centers of the brain. The ladies jobs are to get their men off as quickly as possible. But if they themselves should orgasm first whatever points they would have earned revert to their male counterpart. Only once each man has orgasmed will the challenge be complete, and the woman who scores lowest will face the remaining man. The ladies will start with 20 points each and will lose a point for every 2 minutes that passes. The men will start at 0, gaining 1 point for each minute. The guys drew straws to determine the odd man out, so Darren and Miguel please have a seat, and Sue and Winifred, let's get you girls strapped in, shall we?"

Freddy moved over to the contraption, trying not to let his feet drag. He was led towards he bench where Miguel sat by a girl wearing a sequined thong, and nothing else. The sight of the nearly nude nymph walking beside him, and the feel of his own breasts swaying back and forth, was enough to keep him thoroughly aroused despite his mounting apprehension.

The longer he wore these things, the more natural it seemed to feel. As it was, he could feel the cool air gently caressing his nipples. He blinked for a moment, looking down at them. They were little eraser nubs pointing straight out like they were cold. He couldn't remember for sure whether they'd been like that the whole time. But he didn't think they had.

He was so engrossed in his... study... that he wasn't looking where he went. He bumped into Miguel's knee before he knew he was there. The touch of the man's bare skin sent a shiver of apprehension up his spine. Another place altogether shivered, but he tried to ignore that one. Especially since the better part of the sensation took place in a portion of his body that, well, wasn't really a part of his body. 'What the hell is this stuff made of he thought.

The first girl was joined by another scantily clad vixen and, with an extra helping of reassuring smiles, they helped to strap him in. First his wrists were secured so he was leaning slightly over Miguel sitting on the bench. Then, with the girls help, his ankles her secured just a bit past Miguel's shoulder's and bending him almost double. The position alone was uncomfortable, but he was starting to feel the strain immediately. Freddy had never been very athletic, but he would have to study yoga or gymnastics for years to make this configuration feel anything resembling natural. Amidst the pain of stretching muscles, Freddy became aware of something else. Miguel's penis gentle brushing against his pussy.

The host gave a quick countdown, letting the competitors know when to begin. When he got to "Go!" Freddy started lifting himself up. He worked to try positioning the rigid shaft so he could plunge straight down on it, since he doubted he could hold himself up long like this. Miguel did nothing to help of course, since the longer it took, the more points he earned. Freddy lined the tip up with his opening and let himself down. As he lowered though, the shaft just slid along his pussy lips, never quite entering. The feel of the trip down made him quiver in pleasure for a moment before he could work up the effort to try again. Freddy strained with the muscles of his shoulders, back and thighs lifting himself into position again, his pussy dangling a millimeter above Miguel's throbbing tool. This time he took his time, difficult as it was. He lowered himself until he felt the head pop inside. When he felt it enter, he noticed for the first time he was wet. How the hell could that be?

He continued to lower himself, feeling each inch sink slowly in. It was agony on his muscles, this slow descent. But they feelings he was getting from his pussy were more than making up for it. About a third of the way down he thought it was securely in, and dropped the last several inches. "Uungghhh!" he moaned as he was fully penetrated. It was so tight. He felt so full. He was lost in the feelings for a minute. When he came back to himself he looked Miguel in the eye. The bastard was smirking. He thought he had this in the bag. Now Freddy was getting pissed off. He'd show him. He'd ride this guy so hard when he came Freddy would have cum shooting out his nose. That particular thought gave him pause for a sec, but he thought screw it. No actually, screw him. So he did.

Freddy started riding Miguel's dick. Pulling up and down he fucked himself onto the hard cock. With an effort he managed to get a good rhythm going. Up down, up down. He could feel the walls of his new cunt clutching onto the shaft every time he moved up. The feel of muscles clenching and unclenching he knew he didn't even possess. The feeling was incredible. It felt so damn good he just stopped caring how it all worked and the ride.

On every downward stroke Freddy experienced a fullness that caused him to sigh in satisfaction.

He was completely lost in the moment, his eyes half closed. Until a glance at the wall showed him something he hadn't noticed before. There were to strips on the wall with colored lines running up them. They range from blue, to green, yellow to orange to red. One was labeled Winnifred, he other Miguel. And over the top, in bright shining letters, it said ORGASMETER. That was apparently how the audience saw who was approaching orgasm faster. Then it registered on Freddy that Miguel's bar was still in the blue, yet his was fast approaching yellow. He was losing.

Freddy gave himself a mental shake and tried to focus. He tried to think of what he could do to really rev up Miguel's engine. Unfortunately, his options were a little sparse at the moment. Miguel on the other hand had no such problem. He reached up and started roughly mauling Freddy's heavy breasts. He kneaded the soft flesh, squeezing until Freddy squirmed around. Then he started pulling on the nipples sharply, tugging so the whole breast would stretch out behind it.

Freddy started mewling right away. Then it turned into a long drawn out moan when he felt his nipples being treated so roughly. He tried to twist away from Miguel, but he had no room to do it. The attention his breasts were receiving was uncomfortable, humiliating, and quite painful. But it felt Soo Good!

Freddy started panting as he watched his gauge shoot up through yellow.

Miguel leaned forward and started sucking Freddy's nipples. Oblivious to straining muscles, Freddy unconsciously started riding Miguel faster and harder. He lost focus on his goal and just fucked himself onto the rigid pole nestled inside him. His gauge was into the orange when Miguel took things a step further. Licking two fingers, he reached down and started vigorously rubbing Freddy's clit, which was really the head of his penis.

Freddy started bucking and moaning like crazy. Lost in pleasure, he saw his gauge shoot up to the red and peak, just as the audience started cheering and whistling. Then he came like a freaking avalanche, his cunt convulsing like crazy and squirting juices everywhere. He had to come down for a while before he realized he could still feel his ball inside him, and they were aching like hell. All that, and he hadn't ejaculated. Maybe he couldn't, like this.

He sagged from exhaustion, sweat poring off him. Miguel had his hands on Freddy's firm, round ass, holding him tight against him. Freddy's breasts were mashed into his chest, and he could actually feel Miguel's heartbeat through one nipple. Everywhere their skin met was slick with their combined sweat. His hands caressing Freddy's rear, Miguel leaned forward and, to Freddy's shock, kissed him on the mouth.

This whole experience was insane enough, but there was just something innately intimate about kissing to Freddy. Of all the things he'd done today, of all the things that had been done to him, this crossed a line for him. He was outrage. Disgusted. And completely helpless to stop it. Feeling his sweat slicked body pressed against this man. His breasts sliding over his chest as he moved. Every little throb and twitch from the invading member. Another man's tongue sharing space with his own in his mouth. Their lips pressed together sensually, their bodies writhing. Something inside Freddy's head just sort of broke. A wall he had built up came crumbling down. And Freddy moaned into Miguel's mouth, returning the kiss in full. His tongue dueling for supremacy. He displayed a passion he'd never shown before. Not with Sue. Not with anyone.

In the midst of this rapture, Freddy's arms and legs were released. Without a conscious decision, they wrapped tightly around Miguel, waist and shoulders. Freddy drew himself as deeply into Miguel's arms as he could, driving his cock as far in as it could go, and pulling out of the kiss everything he could with a desperate hunger.

***

Miguel's hands roamed over the body of the beautiful woman wrapped around him, caressing her face and throat, her back and thighs, before settling on her waist. There he grasped her tightly, using it as leverage to piston into her as hard and fast as he could. His hunger almost rivaled hers as he plunged into her until he felt her begin to shutter again, her pussy grasping him like a vice. It drove him over the edge, and he unleashed a torrent into her. Her release was so strong she collapsed unto his shoulder, shivering and sobbing quietly. But still managing to plant tiny kisses on his neck and shoulder.

***

Freddy slumped on top of Miguel, his legs falling to the floor, and tried to catch his breath. He was completely wiped out after that ordeal. Now that he wasn't suspended from that contraption, and he didn't have an intense force of lust driving him, his muscles had turned to jelly. And he was acutely aware of Miguel's penis, now softening inside him.

He glanced over at Sue and Darren, without moving his head. What he saw would have shocked him, if he wasn't so completely drained. Sue looked like she'd passed out, with her back arched and her arms dangling to the ground. Apparently she'd been released from her restraints at some point to, because the only things holding her up were her legs locked around the benches legs, and Darren's massive, and still rigid penis. There were semen splatters on Sue's thighs, and even up to her stomach. As well as a spreading pool beneath them. A fair amount was still dripping from where Darren's cock met with the entrance of Sue's abused cunt.

The host was saying something, but Freddy was still too out of it to understand more than one word in three. The two girls that helped strap him in came up and helped him to his feet. Well, they may have been the same two girls, Freddy really couldn't tell at this point. That had been the most exhausting, and confusing, thing to have ever happened to him. That included running cross country, and that time he'd watched the movie Inception with a couple friends while on acid. He couldn't think straight at all right now. Or walk straight for that matter, as he proved while the two girls led him off, each holding an arm.

He hadn't realized they were headed back stage, until they led him to a little tiled alcove, almost resembling a bathroom. "You can wash up here, and we'll come and get you when we need to start rolling again, ok sweetie?" said the girl on his left, smiling and patting his arm. The girls left and he wandered over to the little shower and started the water up, letting it warm a bit before stepping in.

Once inside, he let the warm water roll over him, washing away the aches in his muscles right along with the sweat. He just stood under the flow of water, nodding of a little while the water relaxed him. It must have been twenty minutes before a new girl came up, one of the stage hands, and told him they were ready for round three.

This snapped him out of his lethargic state fast enough. "What about that guy, Rick. Don't I still have to go against him? "Freddy asked, shuddering at the thought. It turned out that they girl that scored lowest had to take on the third challenger, and even though Sue had gotten Darren to cum a little sooner than Freddy had with Miguel, by that time Sue had already came five times, another game record. Because of that, when Freddy was led off stage, Sue was strapped back in, barely conscious, and Rick stepped in and had his way with her. Eliciting two more orgasms from her, apparently.

"But isn't that unfair, she wasn't even given any time to recover." Freddy exclaimed, appalled at the treatment of the woman he loved. "The couples' team combines points after each competition, so they can earn a much bigger prize at the end of the game." The girl explained. "So the male competitors are given a little more of an edge with the way the games are set up, to make it a little more fair."

That didn't seem particularly fair to Freddy, but he was too tired to argue, so he just followed the girl as she led him back onstage. Time to start Round Three.

To Be Continued...