Finders Keepers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her sucking became unbearable, and just as I was reaching my peak, I extended my fingers down to reach up inside of her. As soon as I plunged them inside, she started coming. At the same time, I felt my juice spurt strongly into her mouth. She clamped down on my hand with her vagina muscles and raised her ass high off the floor. I could feel the hot liquid boil out of her around my hand. I looked down at her face to see her trying to take my entire length down her throat. My cock was firing come into her mouth and throat like a fire hose. She managed to swallow most, but a lot ran out of her mouth, down her neck onto the floor, because she could only get about 1/3rd of me in her mouth. Spent, she released my cock and I bent down and sucked on her beautiful nipples. Her moan of joy almost started me off again. Instead I pulled back from her and got to my feet.

Turning around, I looked into Gloria's eyes and could see the hate there. "Hell Gloria, don't get mad -- I just wanted to see what you left me for," I said. "Not too bad! No sir, not too bad at all!" I walked across the room and sat down against the wall.


I must have dozed off, because when I awoke, I was alone. They had come in and taken the girls somewhere. I got up and started looking around the room. Not much of anything was there. A bed of fur or something like it. A water tank. Nothing else. So I decided to rinse off with the water. As I poured it over my head, then I felt a cool breeze hit me. Looking around, there in the doorway stood Shena. What a sight she was! All 7 feet of her, with huge tits and nipples. That long blonde silken mane. She watched me until I had finished cleaning up and then moved into the room. Whining like a cat, she moved before me and immediately shot her tongue out and found my cock. Almost instantly, I was rock hard. I reached out and found her long nipples and pulled and twisted. She loved it!

She pushed me back until my leg hit the bedding and I fell on my butt. Sitting there she moved up to me, until she was straddling my body. I was eye level with the biggest cunt I had ever seen. I timidly reached out and touched it. She threw her head back and groaned as I rubbed my hand on her cunt lips. Searching, I soon found her clit. It must have been as long as my thumb and as big around. As I started rubbing it, her knees grew weak and she fell over on the bed. I rolled over her and spread her cunt lips. What a sight. Curiosity got the best of me and I lifted her clit and put my mouth on it. I started timidly to lick and suck on it. Her hips started to rotate and her hands were pulling at her tits. So I sucked harder. I guessed she was about ready to come because her cunt was like a flower opening its petals. I took my other hand and tried to insert three fingers up into her. Finally four fingers went in with ease. So what the hell, I tried my fist. Shoving it back and forth, it finally slid in. The contracting of her inner muscles was like a vice on my arm. I couldn't have gotten free if I'd tried. Which I wasn't about to try and do.

She came with a roar, shooting all over my arm and chest. It was all I could do to stay with her as she bucked across the bed. I continued to suck on her clit until her time was near again. I moved my mouth down to her hole, ramming my tongue in as far as it would go. When she came this time, I thought I'd drown, but to my surprise, she tasted sweet. She kept my head pulled to her lips until her contractions stopped.

I slowly stood up and began to move away from her. Suddenly her tongue shot out and wrapped around my waist. Slowly she pulled me towards her. When her tongue released me, I was standing right in front of her. My cock was rock hard and felt like it would burst from the internal pressure. She gradually reached out for it with her hand. Gently grasping it. Slowly moving her hand over it and my balls. She seem to be inspecting ever inch of me. Then with a snort, she inserted all of me into her mouth. I felt like I would black out. I can't remember how long it's been since I've had all my meat buried so completely inside any female because of my size.

Her mouth was velvety smooth. Slowly she moved my cock around in her mouth like a gum drop. Then changing her manipulations, she moved her mouth up and sown its full length. I reached down and rubbed her huge tits. She purred and redoubled her efforts on me. Slowly removing my cock from her mouth, I pushed her back on the bed. At first she was pissed but changed her mind when she realized what I had in mind.

Crawling between her thighs, I slowly pushed my length into her. With a moan she pulled me down to her. I pushed both her tits together and sucked on both of her nipples at the same time.

I was content to remain motionless inside her and suck on the nipples. She too was content, as if that had never been done to her before. Almost involuntarily I started to move. Soon she too was moving with me. After a long time of steady humping, I needed more friction to make me get off. Withdrawing from her, I took one of her legs, turning it, forced her to roll over onto her stomach. Immediately she was up on hands and knees. I reached between us, to her pussy and felt hot liquid coat my hand. I then brought it up and rubbed it on her ass-hole, coating it with her juice.

I slid my cock back into her cunt and while I was sawing back and forth, I slowly pushed three fingers up her ass. She squealed but did not pull away. Working both my hand and my cock into her seemed to really get to her. Slowly removing my cock, I let it slide up to where my hand was reaming out her ass. Without missing a stroke, I removed my hand and at the same time inserted my cock, shoving my entire length into her. Her scream was deafening. I thought I'd really screwed up. This must have been something totally new for her. But she was enjoying it.

As I stayed still to let her become accustomed to the feel of me inside, I reached down and took a hold on her enlarged clit. I rubbed it, even jacked it like a small cock. Her head started whipping from side to side. Then she started to move against me. I stretched out on her broad strong back and used my other hand to pull and twist her long, hard protruding nipples. Soon, her movements became a blur. I could feel my seed rising to the surface. Just before I reached the point of no return, she moved suddenly, slamming me down on my back. My hard cock sticking up like a flag pole. Immediately she threw one leg across me, and taking hold of my shaft, sat down on it, ramming it deep into her pussy. Then she started moving her hips faster and faster. Reaching up, I grasped her tits and pulled myself up so I could take them in my mouth while she rode me. Using one nipple then the other I sucked, then bit on them so hard I thought that they would pop.

Suddenly she threw her head back and roared, calling out my name saying, "Randy! Oh Randy, we make baby!" I nearly stopped where I was, shocked but she had timed it perfectly. I could not stop. I was there! Shit, was I there! Never have I shot so much come into anyone. It gushed out of her and onto my stomach. She stayed motionless for a long time savoring the last twinge and pulse of my cock. The she got up, turning to face me, her tongue shot out and she licked my stomach and cock clean. Damn, I thought, any man could certainly learn to like this. Almost instantly, I was hard again. Then she did something strange. She moved to my side and kissed me! Taking me in her arms she pulled me down to the bed and cuddled me, like a lover would her mate. Then we laid there and talked late into the night.

When the girls were brought back into the shelter, they looked like hell. But the expressions on their faces told a different story. I asked, "What happened?"

"They took us to a beautiful waterfall. We swam, ate and then they made love to us. Not the rough, hard kind. They were soft and caring. They said something about, 'We make baby'."

Without thinking, I started laughing. They both looked at me like I'd lost my mind. I then told them the story that Shena had told me:

"A rival clan from a different star system had wiped out their entire village. These three were brothers and sisters. They had been off playing, so were spared when the attack happened. I had been here years before during one of my drunken stupors, after finding you two together. Shena was only a small thing then but she remembered me. Her parents had taken care of me and helped straighten me out. Looks like they've chosen us to help rebuild their clan. I told Shena that I would talk with you tonight and give her your answers in the morning."

Gloria and Brenda looked at each other, then at me. "What are you going to do?" they asked.

"I'm staying here but first I've got to take the weapons back to Mars. I'll pick up the reward. Load all the supplies my ship will carry and return here," I said.

They both looked at each other and in unison said, "We are staying too! But how do you explain about us not returning?"

"Looks like you will have to be dead. It's a shame you were both killed in that crash," I said.

With that, they both jumped for joy and grabbed me around the neck. "When are they coming back?" they asked.

"Shena said, she would see us in the morning."

Then I was starting to notice the two bodies of flesh, molding themselves to me. I was starting to stiffen again.

"If you're up to it, I'd like to take all of that thing of yours that I couldn't before." Gloria said. With that, she dropped to the floor and inhaled my cock. I bent down and took Brenda's nipples in my mouth while my hand found it's way to her pussy.

I then had an idea. I dislodged Gloria from my dick and told them to work on each other a while. Reluctantly, Brenda lay down with Gloria, getting between her thighs. Soon, Gloria's head dipped down and she started to eat Brenda's cunt. I left them that way for a while then slowly slipped around behind Gloria and knelt down behind her. Brenda could see what I had in mind and reached up and grabbed Gloria's head and pulled her face tight into her pussy. Without warning I shoved all of my cock deep into Gloria.

She tried to scream but with her face buried in Brenda's snatch, not a sound could be heard except for her moans. I grabbed her hips and started my rapid stroking. Soon Gloria's muscles relaxed and she started pushing back against me meeting my thrust. She raised up on her hands, forgetting Brenda's pussy, pushing back against me. Brenda immediately turned and crawled under Gloria so that she could lick her cunt and my balls at the same time. I reached up and shoved Gloria's head down until she was lapping at Brenda's cunt again. With Brenda's tongue on my balls, it would not take long before I would empty myself into her. Just as I was about to come, I pulled out of Gloria and pushed my cock down to Brenda's mouth. She quickly swallowed every inch of me and I exploded down her throat. I took my hand and inserted three fingers in Gloria's pussy and a thumb in her ass. She came immediately and clamped her mouth down on Brenda, bringing her off as well. We rolled apart and noticing I was still hard, Brenda impaled herself on my cock. She rode me like a horse for about five minutes, and then exploding again, took me over the edge too.

Exhausted, we slept until Shena came to bring us something to eat. While we ate, I asked Shena about Jack. She said she had killed him because he had his laser gun pointed at my back when I was under the shuttle. Guess that sorry S.O.B. figured to take the weapons back for the money.

I reached over and took Shena in my arms and kissed her, then told her we would stay. When she heard this she squealed and immediately her tongue shot out and started licking all three of us. The girls came first and then I grabbed Shena and buried myself deep inside her. "Now we make baby," I said.

When I flew back to Mars with the weapons, I left three graves on the planet Cuspidate. In a month I was back with the load of supplies. As soon as I sat down, Shena rushed out to me and before I realized what was happening, her tongue ripped away my clothing and began its work on me. I flopped to the ground with a hard-on sticking up in the air. Shena straddled me and I noticed her big belly. She then dropped down on my cock. "We make baby already but we try some more. Ok, Randy?"

I lunged up to meet her and told her, "Hell Yes!"

Then I heard laughing and looked over to see the other girls. Both with swollen bellies, their arms around their mates. Seems like this species of people give birth very quickly. I guess they have to because of their size. For one of their women to carry a baby for nine months would be like trying to have a full grown kid for any other woman.

"Hey Randy, I think she missed you," they hollered. With that, they both dropped down to their knees and started licking their mates' cocks. They both looked over their shoulders and said as one, "but so have we!" They got to their feet and told me they would definitely see me later.

As they disappeared, I turned my attention back to Shena, who had undressed and was offering huge watermelon sized tits, with their plum sized nipples, loaded with milk. I reached up and squeezed them. Immediately I was soaked with milk pouring out of her nipples. I raised my head and captured one nipple and started sucking. The taste was indescribable. I continued sucking until she moved the other one into my mouth. Then I noticed that when I sucked and bit harder, she would moan and shudder. All I had to do was to keep swallowing the milk. I could feel her contractions on my dick getting stronger. Finally she could hold back no longer and with a groan, came harder than I'd ever seen her do before. Later, she told me that she was very sensitive now and everything I did to her was twice as good as before. I may have to keep her pregnant all the time then!

What a life! Who could ask for anything more? Just wait until the babies come! Just have to start all over. But that's another story.

This Is The End?

Or maybe

Just the Beginning?

12