Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see." I said understanding her explanation. We could have fun with Sarah once in a while or a full time basis but she couldn't be my lover. That was a hard concept for me to understand when I was researching. How do you have intimacy with someone constantly and not fall in some kind of love. Now I understood why Jen had to leave her last Master. She must have been heartbroken with the events that took place.

"Now I know what I want put on the placards" I said with a smile. Jen looked at me with a confused smile.

We went back into the jewellery store and had Sarah inscribe SLAVE on one and LOVER on the other in bold block letters. Jen loved the idea and held SLAVE up to her left breast and pointed to Sarah. I took it that she wanted Sarah to put them in for her. I nodded my head yes and asked Sarah to put them in for her. Then I wondered if she was wanting to know if Sarah wanted to be our slave also. Jen modeled them for me briefly before coming back out, her nipples were poking straight out so I know Sarah had fun putting them in. They looked fantastic on her for the rather distant view I had. Sarah was a little flushed this time and winked at me, Jen was just beaming. Then I had Sarah put the earrings in also. She was all thumbs at first but got the job accomplished. I was going to leave the leash til later but decided now was as a good a time as any and clipped it in place for the full effect. I tugged on the leash and pulled Jen in for a kiss. She responded without hesitation. I looked up at Sarah after the kiss. She was sort of blushing but seemed dejected at the same time.

"Sarah, you seem a bit flustered." I said in a low voice.

Sarah looked around to see if the coast was clear and whispered, "My pussy is drenched and on fire. I wish it were me."

"Jen, is what she says true?" I asked calmly to see what would happen. Jen looked around and turned so her left hand had access. Jen ran her hand under the hem of her dress. Sarah stood still and breathed heavy as Jen ran her fingers around her pussy I assumed. Sarah bit her lip. After about fifteen seconds Jen happily nodded yes.

"Sarah, I think you need to go to the bathroom and take care of yourself. Bring back the evidence. You have five minutes." I ordered with a wide grin. Sarah nodded and left for the back room. Jen looked at me with her grinning smile and nodded. Sarah came back in less than five minutes and handed Jen a small bag.

"Thank you. I will call on you later this week." I said with a smile.

"I can't wait." Sarah said with a dreamy smile.

We wondered back into mall traffic and I was curious as to what was in the bag. I was astounded at what I did and Sarah complied, I was way out of character and it felt exciting. Jen showed me what was inside. Her white thong all creamy wet and smelling of her sex.

"Did I do good?" I asked wondering if I may have overstepped my bounds.

Jen nodded yes with a grin.

We then went to the same store where I bought her clothes yesterday and went to the cosmetics counter this time. A young married woman whose name tag identified her as Kristen asked if I needed help.

"A bottle of Beautiful to start. A makeover for this wonderful woman of mine with the essentials to start." I ordered. When she was done, Jen looked bold and beautiful.

"I am impressed. I will take the kit and your suggested separates. Could you add a little perfume to her while you are at it." I told Kristen. With everything done here that I wanted we moved to the shoe department again. I found a pair of four inch heels I liked and had her try them on. They were nice and looked great on her. Jen shook her head no. I looked at her quizzically and handed her the pad and pen.

"Internet is cheaper, Master." she scribbled. I nod in understanding of her input. Next we go to the pharmacy and get all the essentials she needs. There was a bunch and I got some aspirin as well, I was thinking I might need them before the day was over. With this out of the way we went to the car. The leash was great but would get in the way on a normal basis unless I put it down her tank top. She smiled when I did that and I left it there.

Next we went to Best Buy where I bought the cheapest Microsoft tablet, keyboard and the personal version of NaturalReader. I had them set it up for use to save time. This will help you communicate easier I explained to her. I know one handed could be a problem at the moment but it is light enough for you to carry around in your purse. She smiled at me and nodded her head.

Next stop was at an adult store. "Before we go in I want you to help me in this area and is only a window shopping excursion as I only have one item on the list today. I know what I am looking for but you are probably more knowledgeable on what is better and the colors you like." I ordered simply enough.

She nodded in agreement. We came out with two remote controlled bullet vibes. Jen pulled my ear lobe at this point. I went thru a fast food joint and got her a regular tea to take with the pills. I figured we had enough of a shopping excursion for one day and went home. It would already be late afternoon before I had dinner ready and lunch would be skipped.

I put the lasagne in the oven to bake and started preparing the salad and garlic bread to go with it while Jen put her supplies away. "Is your pain from headaches, arm or ribs? I asked a little concerned after her return. "Arm and ribs a little." Came the voice from her little tablet as she had it out playing and charging it.

"It actually works." I said overjoyed that she started using it.

"Yes, one left hand is slow but better than me trying to write." Jen replied through the computer. The voice wasn't all that sexy.

"Thank you for today and everything you bought for your loving slave. It is absolutely stunning and wonderful Master. I am on fire and you will need to quench my thirst!" The tablet belted out.

While waiting for dinner to finish baking we searched for shoes first. She was right, so much cheaper and a much wider selection. We ordered a pair of four inch high heeled boots, several four inch pumps, five inch platform pumps, four inch sandals, and a four inch t-strap pump. We got another flat sandal and another pair of flats for free with the order. Then we started ordering padded wrist and ankle cuffs, leather collars, crop, cat, soft paddle, a couple vibrators, a double, nipple clamps, plugs, oils and a few other free items. The timer went off signalling dinner was ready soon after our orders were completed.

We ate our salads while the main course cooled and the garlic bread baked. The meal was great, the computer said so. We shared a glass of wine after dinner whether the pills liked it or not.

I had to use the bathroom. While I was there I called Don, my boss. I told him I needed a weeks' vacation as something of an emergency came up. I also wanted a background check done on Jen. I didn't tell him why but I needed it fast and gave him the pertinent information needed to have it done. I was only looking for potential trouble I might need to worry about and getting information from her was like pulling teeth because of communication. Plus it had to be done for her to live here with me, tenant rules. When I came back out, Jen was working at doing the dishes and I began helping her. It didn't take long to finish. I even set the coffee pot up for the morning brew.

I showed Jen a slave contract online and asked her if she would abide by it. Truthfully I was looking for her likes and dislikes so I could figure out boundaries. The only part she wanted changed was a Lover Addendum that we already talked about. She also wanted the right of refusal to other Masters and slaves deemed inappropriate. Simply put, she didn't want to be forced to consent to people she didn't like or feared. To me it seemed logical after thinking of what the contract implied. I understood why she begged for me to become her Master. She needed someone to look after her and I just happened to be there, I just happened to be perfect in her eyes. A few things she didn't like and neither did I if I understood the meaning correctly as I thought it was downright disgusting.

"What we did with Sarah, was that right or wrong?" I asked curiously.

"It might have been a little risky but we were both up for the task, it was fun and we took precautions." Jen replied.

"You had it prearranged then?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Sort of, Master." Jen replied in her laughing manner.

"If Sarah came over, what could and couldn't I do where you were concerned?" I asked wondering because we sort of made a date.

"Anything you want Master, as long as you don't overstep her boundaries, it is fun to have a playmate." Jen replied smiling.

"So I could keep her permanently and you wouldn't mind?" I asked probing.

"As per the contract Master, as long as my desires are met and she is not your lover, I have no say in the matter." Jen replied.

"So she wouldn't be deemed inappropriate?" I asked confused.

"Never, if she were your sub or slave, Master. It would be a fight to see who pleases you the most. It might not always be a friendly fight however and you might need to step in and stop it." Jen replied with her impish smiling face.

"How would she be deemed inappropriate then?" I asked still not getting it.

"If she had another Master or has a bad reputation as a slave or sub for the most part. There are bad slaves as there are bad Masters." Jen replied.

"Now that clears a lot of my questions up." I said thinking about everything.

I hug and kiss Jen wanting to be the person she wants me to be all of a sudden. Today, the out of the blue actions with Sarah was such a turn on for me. Then I thought back to Friday night when Kathy was practically begging me to take her. I didn't act because...I haven't a clue. Would it have made a difference if I knew Sarah first? Was it just the fact I work with Kathy? I got it, she was drunk and I wouldn't take advantage of her. Would it have made a difference if she wasn't? That winds up being a sixty-four dollar question after thinking about it, but under the circumstances at that time, I probably would have if she wasn't drunk. I think I need another glass of wine.

"Something to drink Puppy?" I said without even thinking about it. Jen looked up at me with the oddest look and fingered her heart tag. It seemed like she was overwhelmed with several emotions all at once. I was confused all over again, what did I say or do? Jen started typing as fast as her left hand could muster.

"You called me Puppy, Master. I thought you were making a reminder when you made my tag. Something to remind me of how we first met and I belong to you. I accept the name as it aptly applies and will wear it proudly. I will get your drink as your lover and Puppy should." Jens synthesizer belted out. She stood up and took both glasses with her as they clinked together in her left hand. She brought my glass back first then scooted back to the kitchen. The fridge opened and I was wondering if she needed help but figured she would ask if she needed it. She came back a minute later with her glass filled with OJ.

"Half OJ and half wine, Master. To celebrate." Jen said.

"To us." I said in a toast as we clinked glasses. She must have known too much alcohol was a bad thing with the pills.

"I'm confused again." I said not understanding.

"You officially named me Master. It is much better than sub or slave." Jen replied.

"But your name is Jen." I said confused.

"To the outside world it is Jen. For me and our inside world it is now Puppy. I will answer it anytime, anyplace, anywhere you utter it." She replied all smiles.

"Now I wish I had Puppy put on the other placard instead." I said in understanding.

"I disagree Master. I am your slave at heart and your lover, Puppy is my name. That is the reason I had Sarah put them in that way. It is to remind me always." She replied.

"I suppose under the current circumstances I will make the rules up as we go. I know you are limited in your abilities with your current injuries. I don't want those worsened as I understand there is pain and then there is pain for pleasure." I stated simply.

"You are correct, Master. I love the pain for pleasure part. Honestly, I think my ribs are bearable if we take it slow." Jen said with those wanting brown eyes looking at me.

"Stand." I ordered suddenly. Puppy quickly stood, as fast as she could anyway.

I stood and walked to her. I never realized how short she was, maybe five three as I seemed to tower over her with my six foot frame. It suddenly occurred to me why women like to wear heels other than being sexy, It gives them more height. I always went after taller women before, not sure why. I cupped her face and gave her one sensual kiss which turned into a heated french kiss. It was more the kind of kiss between two lovers than a Master and slave maybe but for a lover/slave is a different story. I was hungry for that kind of attention as well and she was eager to please. It would have led to more if there hadn't been an insistent knock at the door causing an interruption in our amorous kiss.

"Probably Patrice." I said. "Make sure first, before letting her in." I said giving her a little swat on the ass. Puppy nodded, went to the door standing on tip toe a bit to look out the peep hole. Puppy opened the door and bid her welcome with a swing of her left arm which did look awkward.

Patrice gave Puppy the once over and started giggling. "Just couldn't resist I see. She is adorable." Patrice smiled and gave Puppy a hug in congratulations.

Rick claimed Jen like I knew he would. Damn myself for not acting. I fucked up again, well, maybe not, Patrice thought.

Patrice was in tight jeans, black heels and a white tight v-necked sweater that showed off her bountiful chest baring cleavage.

"I had the most wonderful day with Teddy. Though totally different than I am used to on a first date." Patrice volunteered as she seemed happy.

"A glass of wine Patrice?" As I took my normal seat at the table once again.

"Sure, that sounds superb." Patrice replied. Puppy immediately went to the kitchen and returned with the glass of wine for Patrice.

"I am glad you had a wonderful day." I stated happily for her.

"A stroll in the park started it off. It was nice hanging on to a strong man for a change making small talk. Then I got a big surprise, he took me to play laser tag with a bunch of his friends. I thought it would be a deal breaker but I actually had fun. Some of the things you can do when it turns dark and the strobe lights start flashing on and off." She said with a wink before continuing. "Then he took me to one of those Italian restaurants, looked more like a dive to me, but the food, service and atmosphere was marvellous. I felt like a kid again." She said dreamily before I got a word in edgewise.

"There is hope for you yet. Sometimes the simple things bring the best out in people." I said with a wink to Puppy. "You planning on seeing him again?" I asked thinking their two worlds would collide in a big letdown.

"After today. Absolutely! He has Wednesday thru Friday off. I was thinking I would take him to a ballgame." Patrice said happily.

"Remember, he probably thinks he is out of your league. Which he is in all reality and he gave you a glimpse of his world. He is judging you also. You will have to balance your world with his to make it work and that will be difficult. That is my word of caution." I said trying not to burst her dreamy bubble, though I kind of was trying.

"I realize that and it does worry me. I can't let the opportunity pass me by though. What if he is the one and I let it go because of something silly." Patrice said being truthful and understanding the ramifications.

"Your heart will guide you, if you trust your feelings." Puppy said with her computer understanding the situation but not fully.

"Teddy was the lead cop that came when I called 911 for you. He was here last night interviewing me more or less because it's his job. Your tattoo raised suspicions at the hospital. I had to use my sisters name to get you seen and I think they may have thought you were my wife and had done this to you. Patrice is one of the best Interior Design specialists in the city. Patrice actually helped me by being here and was quite taken by him." I said filling her in on what happened after she went to sleep and never thought to tell her.

"I am sorry Master. I didn't know. I can see the problem clearly now. Both of you are right. Thank you for yesterday, Patrice." Puppy stated.

"You gave her a voice. How thoughtful of you. You are quite welcome. It is what friends are for." Patrice said admiringly.

"Yes, until I can get her in to see my doctor and determine if she can be helped. Everything I have read indicates that her voice can be fixed and they were lying to her all this time or didn't have the knowledge at the time." I said of my internet research on the subject.

"You are a knight in shining armor! A shame I missed my chance in a way." Patrice exclaimed. Shit, I did miss my chance, Patrice thought.

"Should I ask about that last interesting statement?" I said laughing at Patrice.

"Me too." Puppy said with maybe a tinge of jealousy etched in her face.

"I like the idea of being a slave to my man, just not quite in your sense I think. I know, kinky vanilla or would that be rocky road." Patrice laughed. Puppy put her arm on the table with her forehead on it, rolling her head from side to side. She was trying to contain her laughter the best she could without being in pain. That made all us laugh harder.

"I used to feel that way myself. Jen has made me realize differently, though I am not convinced yet." I replied to her statement. I pulled out the leash that was somewhat hidden and tugged on it as I wanted her to sit on my lap. Puppy got the idea and was more than happy to oblige. My cock took notice immediately and decided to make his presence known. Puppy decided she would take advantage of the situation as well and torment me a little.

"I love the jewellery you bought her. I would wear that for my man also." I said as I looked longingly at the collar. That should have been me, Patrice thought.

"That is not all that I bought as I showed off her earrings. There is more but I don't think you want to see." I said with a smile as Puppy and I kissed.

"Probably." Patrice laughed. So, she has piercings in hidden places, would I like that?, Patrice questioned herself.

Patrice bid us farewell after finishing her glass of wine and we both escorted her out the door hand in hand. I still couldn't get that gentle sway of her ass out of my mind. It was one of her best features and she knew how to work it. I was sure she knew I was looking also, damn, Rick you have Puppy now, I thought thinking it over.

Hmm, Rick still watched me swing my ass. I am not out of the picture yet, I don't think. He wasn't too happy about Teddy either, he was looking out for me in that regard, still the gentleman. Rick is right though, it probably won't work but I need to make sure. I wasn't all that happy about his actions with Jen either. I knew she would worm her way into his heart. Will just have to wait and see how this plays out.

Puppy drug me to the bedroom and took herself out of the sling. She made it perfectly clear she wanted me to take her clothes off which I gladly did. Her nipple rings were better than I thought since I only got a glimpse from afar earlier. She tried to get my clothes off but wasn't succeeding so I stripped for her.

Puppy grabbed my cock with her left hand and started teasing it with her tongue. She gave me some slow enjoyable licks then would swallow my entire length. She slowly came back to the head where she would swirl her tongue then repeat the process. This went on for about five minutes when I became so over the top that I started bucking. She wagged her finger in that disapproving motherly fashion.