Finding a New Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wires from the nipple clips, the cock ring, and the copper plate beneath his foot were then all connected to a master control box. This was set to send randomly timed electric jolts of differing magnitudes and durations through each of the leads. But, being that I was in a cruel mood, I decided to give him a demonstration on maximum power to start the show off. I smiled evilly as Willow screamed out loud, twisting against the ropes and struggling to pull his foot of the now charged copper plate. Angel flashed me a look that was simultaneously hurt and disgusted before bowing his head. For whatever reason, that pissed me off more than anything else that had happened so far this night.

I back-hand Angel, who falls to the floor with the unexpected blow. He was used to my streaks of cruelty but I rarely caused out-and-out physical harm. He looked up at me in shock, a small trickle of blood forming at the corner of his mouth. I set the electric shock box back to random and place it on the floor before turning back to my Angel.

He continued to look up at me with wide eyes, but said nothing. He watches calmly as I unbuckle my belt and pull it free from my pants. I crouch down, straddling his body, he leans back against the floor in accommodation. Looking into his wide, trusting eyes makes my blood boil. I quickly pull the collar from his neck and replace it with my belt. I pass the end of the belt through the buckle and pull tightly, staring into his eyes as I cut off his breath.

I had used breath control with him before, and he accepted it just the same as always, passively laying before me. This time his hands are un-bound, though he makes no move to stop me, not even the slightest flinch of fear or discomfort. This pissed me off even more. I am panting as I lean over him, waiting for a sign, anything before I could release him. He stares back at me, face deepening in color but betraying nothing.

Finally, a single tear trickles down his face.

I released my hold on the belt, loosening it enough for him to take several deep breaths. Our eyes maintained contact as I waited for more of a reaction, pain, fear, anger, sadness, ANYTHING. Nothing came from him, and I my eyes cloud over with a red tint.

I am seething in anger. Even Willow's outbursts had faded from my awareness as I stared down at my Angel. Without giving him time to fully recover I pulled the belt even tighter this time. I could taste my anger, it was such a palpable thing. This was the closest I had ever come to feeling murderous. How could he just lay there, I wondered. I truly could lay on him thus and strangle the life from him, and he would do nothing but look at me with acceptance.

Suddenly I realized, this was his gift for me. He was READY to give himself to me, to the death, if necessary, if it was what I wanted, what I needed. With a gasp I release my grip, sagging with my sudden dawning of understanding. Angel was MINE, fully, to do with whatever, because he CHOSE to give himself to me. Our eyes never left each others, but now his tear-filled eyes match my own.

I remain straddling his chest for a moment, until his breathing returns to normal. "Once more," I whispered, but this time I was asking as much as telling. He gives me a slight nod, and I pull the belt again, this time celebrating my power and his submission together. I watch him as he remains passive until I could take it no longer. I lean over and capture his lower lip between my teeth, sucking it into my mouth, licking its soft warmth before placing my lips fully against his. Now he responds, shifting beneath my and squeaking out a short moan.

I release the belt and bring both hands up to cup his face. I break the kiss, giving him a few short pecks before staring deeply into his eyes. I had never felt compelled to say it before, but speak without thinking this time. "I love you," I whispered, watching his eyes flash wide with surprise before smiling and lifting his head for another kiss.

Suddenly a scream wrenches the air and we both turn to look at Willow, still twisting in agony. With a sigh I get up, my anger completely diminished, and turn the machine off. I nod to my Angel, who helps Willow down while I leave the room to pour myself another drink. I pick up a bottle of water as well before returning to the 'play room'. My boys are busy putting all of the equipment back in its proper place, just the way I like.

When they finish, they turn to me, unsure of what I wanted. I hand the bottle of water to my Angel, who drinks gratefully. I pull Willow into my arms for a gentle kiss, wiping the tears from his face. "You did very well," I assure him, "I just hope it won't be necessary next time."

"No daddy," he responds, hugging himself to me.

I wanted to take my Angel and make sweet love to him, but my Willow needs me as well. I took both of my boys to my bed, where they diligently help me to undress and hung my suit. I lay back against the headboard and watched them move about, calmly and chastely, and came to my second realization for the night: I had been too easy on them the past few weeks.

They behaved so well after a punishment such as tonight, I would just have to work harder to build this into our daily routine. Maybe not to the extremes we reached tonight, but at least a little something every day.

When they finish picking up the room they come to stand on either side of the bed, waiting for further instructions or an invitation to join me. I gaze fondly at my Angel before motioning for him to turn around. He knew what I wanted and presented his still red, and now bruising ass for me to feel and observe. His shivers as my fingers explore the still burning flesh, before I push him to turn again. I repeat the same with my Willow.

"Come and kneel at the foot of the bed," I instruct them. They comply quickly and quietly, looking to me for more directions. "Now, why don't you show me what you two were up to at the theater?" I ask with a smile.

"Yes Daddy," they smile back and answer in unison before reaching for each other. I slump a little lower, settling in for what promised to be a good show.

*** If you enjoyed the story, please provide your feedback, comments, votes. Spam and flames will be ignored, but I'm always open to constructive criticism or story ideas.***

12