Finding Charlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet she's going to be surprised when you just show up," she said looking straight ahead. I could see a slight smile on her lips.

"Well, I hope I find her. I don't have any idea where she lives," I said.

"I hope you find her too. Coming all this distance for someone you met on the internet is pretty hot," she said. "That would really turn me on if the guy I met on the internet showed up."

"Really," I said. Our eyes met when she said that. "It sure is nice of you to drive me to the motel," I said. Taking a chance with a stranger and taking him to a motel can be pretty risky."

"Should I be worried?" she asked, looking over at me.

"Maybe," I answered. "You got me pretty turned on in the office." I paused. "And you seemed pretty interested," I added. "I think you took off your bra to tease me," I said, looking at her.

"I said I hate bras, mister and I'm not a tease," she said, smiling at me. "I happen to be a very good girl. I would never tease you."

When we got to the motel, she said, "Well, here we are—Sunrise Motel." She glanced over at me.

"Thanks. Charlie for the ride," I said

"Well, I hope you find her," she added, looking out at the motel. We were silent.

As I opened the door, I paused with my hand on the handle. "Hey, would you like to see my motel room?" I asked, looking into her eyes. "You said you like seedy motels."

"Well, I don't know," she responded. "I don't think I should go into a motel room with a perfect stranger like you," she said. "You might get the wrong idea about me--like I said I'm a good girl. I don't go into motel rooms with men I don't know." "Oh come on," I said. "Anyway you said you can take care of yourself."

"I can," she said. "I'm always in control."

"And you said motels can be fun, especially seedy ones like this place," I said. "I want you to see my room," I said, "just to see what you think. Don't you trust me?"

She bit her lower lip as if thinking. "Well, okay, but just for a minute," she said. Again our eyes met and she smiled at me. "Yeah, I'd like to see your room, but don't you get any funny ideas. I'm not that kind of girl, you know."

"Cool," I said, getting ot of the truck. "Wait here, Charlie, I'll be just a few minutes, "I said as I hopped out of the truck.

"Now remember I can only stay for a minute. I'll just let you show me your room and then I have to take off."

"No problem," I said before closing the door.

I went to the office while Charlie waited in the truck. "I can't believe this is happening," I thought as I entered the office, loving how Charlie was playing our little game. I couldn't wait to get her in the room to see how this would all unfold but I knew she was just as turned on as I was. I knew this was going to get hot. I could feel myself getting hard just thinking about it.

After I registered with the old frumpy woman at the desk and she handed me the key, I walked towards my room and waved for Charlie to follow me. She got out of the truck and looked around. Our eyes met and locked on each other as she stood close to me.

"Now don't you try anything, mister," she said, smiling at me.

I nodded and smiled back at her but didn't say anything as we looked into each others eyes, knowing we were playing with each other. We then walked to my room. She walked slightly in front of me and I could not take my eyes off of her round luscious ass straining the tight jeans and felt my cock getting harder. "Damn I want her," I thought to myself. She turned her head, glancing into my eyes, then down at the bulge in my jeans and smiled, looking back into my eyes.

She stood close to me as I unlocked the door. "I can only stay a minute," she said again, pressing her tit against my arm, both of us getting hotter.

When the door opened, Charlie walked in ahead of me, my eyes on her delicious ass, my hard cock pressed tight against my jeans. I then closed the door and threw my back pack on the bed, a few feet away.

"Yep, pretty seedy," I said as I looked around at the shabby bureau, the TV mounted on the wall, the gaudy red carpeting and the bathroom at the other end of the small room.

"Yeah," Charlie said, nodding, looking at me. "Pretty seedy," she repeated and started walking towards the bathroom when I suddenly grabbed her arm. She gasped as I pulled her to me, turned her around and slammed her hard against the door and kissed her. She responded like I knew she would. She liked it rough and now at last all the pent up lust that had been building was unleashed as we attacked each other, our tongues swirling in each others mouths with loud moaning sounds.

As we kissed, I took her hands and held them over her head, pressing her against the door, our bodies grinding and humping each other as we devoured each others tongues, her soft tits crushed against my chest.

"Oh baby," she cried as we both gasped for air. "Take me you crazy man!" she yelled. We looked into each others eyes as we fucked through our clothes, grinding and humping, her legs spread apart as my cock moved all over her tight jean covered pussy. I let her hands go and she grabbed my ass and pulled me into her, arching her back,spreading her legs wider apart as she pushed her pussy harder against the length of my hard cock, as I humped her harder, fucking her through our clothes. "MMMMMMMMM" We both moaned.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed. "I need you in me!"

I ignored her and put my thigh between her legs, pulling her forward and she began riding my leg, sliding her pussy back and forth on my thigh. "Oh fuck! Baby this is so hot," she moaned between kisses, her hands still holding my ass as she moved herself up and down my thigh, pulling me harder against her pussy. "Oh baby, I like this," she moaned. "Oh fuck!" she shouted. "Mmmmmmmm...This is so hot! Mmmmmmm."

I then lifted her off my thigh, holding her by her ass, as she spread her legs, arched her back, my cock grinding into her pussy as she rode it, moving up and down my pole, faster and harder. She was leaning back, holding on to my shoulders, humping me shouting, "Oh baby baby! Fuck me! I want your cock in me! I need your cock!"

I let go of her ass as we continued grinding and humping. Her back was arched. Her arms were wrapped around my neck, her tits pressed tight against her t-shirt, her hard nipples poking like mountain peaks. I rolled her tits in my hands, kneading them roughly, loving how round and soft they were. I then leaned forward and we kissed, making loud animal sounds, our tongues swirling wildly in each others mouths as she slid her jean covered pussy up and down my cock while I hungrily molested her tits with my hands.

"Oh baby, I want to fuck you," I growled and suddenly pushed her harder against the door, both hands grasping her tits, playing with them as roughly as I could. "I want to fuck you hard!" I growled. Our mouths then smashed against each other, our tongues deep as we kissed madly. I quickly moved one hand to her pussy,grasping it in the palm of my hand, pressing it hard against her crotch. I moved my lips away from her lips, keeping my mouth just above hers. "This pussy is mine!" I growled. Suddenly, I grabbed her arms, turned her around and pushed her towards the bed. I threw her down hard,looking at her lying on her back looking up at me, I grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wide apart, the seam of her tight jeans pressed against her cunt. I got down on my knees between her open legs, my hard cock bulging in my jeans. I fell down on top of her, my cock pressed against her pussy. I kissed her hard, my tongue opening her mouth, our tongues swirling fiercely, deep in each others mouths, kissing intensely. While we kissed, we continued grinding and humping against each other, picking up speed and intensity. She arched her back, grinding her cunt against my hard cock as we fucked each other through our clothes, humping and grinding harder and harder, our tongues moving wildly in our mouth, our desperate hungry moaning getting louder. I wanted this to be a long wild fuck. I wanted us to both be consumed with lust. Suddenly she stopped kissing and shouted, "FUCK ME!" she screamed. "PLEASE! DAMN YOU! I CANT'T STAND THIS! I NEED YOU IN ME!"

"Oh yeah," I said, looking into her hungry eyes. 'What do you need?"

"GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING COCK!" she screamed. 'I WANT YOUR COCK!"

Though it was all I could do not to rip her clothes off of her, I kept humping and grinding against her pussy as she lifted her hips and arched her back, humping me. I loved driving her crazy, teasing her, getting her so hot she was out of control, wanting to get fucked hard.

"I thought you were a good girl," I said, my mouth just above her mouth, our eyes locked on each others eyes. "I thought you could take care of yourself," I smiled,but you're nothing but a cock tease. You're not a good girl."

"I am a good girl," she said. "You have to stop! You can't do this to me. Let me go!" She squirmed and twisted. "Let me go. Let me go."

I laughed, knowing the game we were playing and kept humping her, grinding my cock harder. "You like this don't you, you bad girl."

She put her hands on my shoulders and tried to push me off, screaming, "NO! NO!" but my rough humping got harder and she screamed, "STOP!"

I grabbed her hands as she tried to push me and got them over her head, holding them and pinning her to the bed and continued grinding my hard cock against her jean covered cunt, looking down at her. "You like this, don't you?" I growled, our eyes locked on each other's eyes.

She was squirming, trying to push me away. "LET ME GO YOU BASTARD. GET OFF OF ME!" she screamed, lifting her hips, trying to buck me off of her. She was twisting and fighting, trying to get her legs up to kick me away. "LET ME GO!"

"Hey! You know you want it," I said, in a low voice, whispering in her ear. I moved my cock around in a small circle on her pussy, grinding harder and harder. "You like how my cock feels on your cunt, don't you—you slut?"

She was struggling as I ground my cock harder and harder. She lifted her body, twisting and squirming, trying to buck me off of her, lifting herself but her motion only made my cock grind harder against her pussy.

'OH FUCK!" she shouted and suddenly she stopped bucking and fell back to the bed. We both continued grinding against each other. "MMMMMMM" she moaned, her legs wide apart. I looked down at her as I ground my cock against her. "YOU WANT THIS COCK, DON'T YOU" I said. "TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!"

"FUCK ME, YOU BASTARD!"

"BEG!" I said, humping and grinding, both of us getting more and more frustrated by our clothing.

"I NEED YOUR COCK. PLEASE! I CAN'T STAND THIS! FUCK ME NOW! TAKE ME!"

I then got up on my knees and quickly unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. She lifted her ass and squirmed out of them. I tossed them across the room and quickly took my jeans off as she wiggled out of her soaked panties. My cock was freed at last and sticking straight out above her pussy. She looked at it and reached to grab it.

"HEY!" I shouted pushing her hand away and took my cock in my hand and started moving the tip up and down her wet pussy lips. Her eyes were closed as I teased her, letting her enjoy the sensation. I then pressed the tip of my cock against her clit, rubbing it, pushing my cock against it. She opened her eyes and looked into mine, arching her back and lifting her pussy, trying to suck my cock into her.

PLEASE! PLEASE! FUCK ME! I WANT IT NOW! I CAN'T STAND IT!"

I ignored her and leaned forward and lifted her tight t-shirt over her tits and grabbed her tits roughly, pushing them together and started sucking both of her nipples at the same time, the length of my hard cock was now pressed against her dripping pussy. As I slid my cock up and down her slippery pussy, the tip of my cock pressed harder against her clit, driving both of us insane. She shuddered each time my cock rubbed her clit, "OH FUCK!" she yelled, as she grabbed my ass and pulled me against her.

As I sucked her nipples, twisting them from side to side, Charlie wrapped her strong legs around my waist, lifting herself and screaming, "FUCK ME! I NEED TO CUM! DON'T DO THIS TO ME! PLEASE! PLEASE!"

I could not believe we were in this seedy motel room instead of fucking online. We knew each other so well that this reality and the cyber reality merged, but the fact is we were on a real bed in a seedy motel and not in our imaginations.

I continued sucking her nipples, squeezing her tits, biting and twisting them from side to side. My cock was so hard as she squirmed and lifted herself desperately. "PLEASE! PLEASE! she screamed. "FUCK ME! GIVE IT TO ME NOW! I NEED YOUR FUCKING COCK!"

I loved teasing her and got up on my knees, took my cock in my hand and again started moving it up and down her wet pussy lips, the tip just inside her entrance, feeling how juicy and warm she was. I moved the tip of my cock to her clit and rubbed it,teasing her, watching her writhing and thrashing under me, my cock throbbing as I was losing control then suddenly, I reared back and slammed my cock, deep and hard, opening her tight pussy with one thrust. "TAKE MY COCK!" I screamed as I pulled out and rammed my cock into her pussy again. "FUCK ME! CHARLIE! FUCK ME!"

"OHHHHHH FUCK! BABY THAT'S IT! OHHHHHHHH FUCK!" she shouted as i pulled out and rammed my cock into her again and again. "YEAH! FUCK YOUR SLUT!" she yelled. "FUCK YOUR SLUT WHORE!"

This was the Charlie I loved—a wild, sexy woman who loved to fuck and felt safe to let go with me. She was no longer the shy, hidden woman but a fully alive, passionate, uninhibited lover, fully allowing her submerged lust free with me.

I got my hands under her,grabbed her ass and lifted her up as my cock thrust deep and hard forcing her back to the bed, both of us grunting. I lifted her again-- her legs wrapped tightly around my waist, her body arched, her pussy completely open to me as I pounded her again and again.

"OHHH BABY! BABY! I'M CUMMMING OHHHHHHHH FUCK HERE IT COMES," she screamed.

I wanted her to cum first so that we could keep going. "OHHHH YEAH! FUCK ME HARDER! HARDER!" she yelled. I kept thrusting, pulling out and pounding Her as hard and fast as I could.

"OHHHHHHHHHMYGOD I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMMING!" she screamed. "I'M CUMMMMMMMING!" and I could feel her orgasm sweep over her as she shuddered, trembled and exploded all over my cock. "OHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!" she yelled as a tremendous orgasm swept over her like a tidal wave. OHHHHHHHH FUCK! FUCK! she screamed, filling the room with her wild shrieking.

I then surprised her by quickly rolling on to my back without removing my cock and pulled her on top of me, knowing she wanted more. I got her to straddle me.

"RIDE ME BABY!" I screamed, my cock still deep in her, as she sat up on me, not moving, my hard cock filling her dripping pussy.

"Oh baby, you know what I like," she said, looking down at me. I smiled, looking up at her, my cock deep in her pussy as she started to move around slowly.

"Yes I do, baby. I know what you like," I said. "Use my cock. Play with yourself with my cock. "Fuck yourself!" I love when you do that."

I lay still as she moved slowly on my cock, biting her tongue, looking into my eyes. My hands gripped her ass as she moved forward and back and then in little circles. "Mmmmmmmmmm" she moaned deep in her throat as she pleasured herself.

"I love when you ride me like this," I said, watching the expressions on her face. Her eyes were closed and she bit her lower lip as she moved slowly up and down and around, moaning softly, concentrating on her pleasure. She then placed two hands on her tits and rubbed them hard with her hands as she moved slowly up and down and around in small circles, using my cock as a fuck toy. Watching her play with her tits was so sexy.

"Oh baby I could do this all day," she murmured. She then lifted herself on her knees, just above my cock and took it in her hands and started moving it up and down her wet pussy lips then pressed the tip hard against her clit. "Oh baby I love this. I love your cock. I love playing with myself, using you like this ----it feels so fucking good, so good, mmmmmmmmmmm, baby."

I looked up at her closed eyes, loving her face as she bit her lip. "Use me baby," I said. "Play with it. Fuck your self with my cock," I said. I loved watching her hand on my cock, moving it up and down her wet pussy, teasing her self, pressing it against her clit as she moved slowly on me, her legs straddling me, her pussy dripping on my cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhh this feels so good. So hot," she said half to herself. Her eyes were closed. "Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned. Her tits were sticking straight out, her nipples enlarged and hard. I placed my hands on her tits, playing with them, loving how soft they felt—a good handful.

"Yeah, baby, do that. Yeah, do that—mmmmmmmm yes, oh baby this is so hot. I love fucking you, oh fuck I love this." Her eyes were closed and she was talking to herself and to me. I loved giving her this pleasure. It turned me on and got me so hot. Being older let me last longer and extended both of our hot pleasure.

I loved seeing my cock in her hand, watching her move it up and down her pussy, her thighs wide apart, her cunt dripping cum all over my cock, loved seeing her lift herself and then come down slowly on my pole, my cock going all the way in,disappearing in her pussy, then coming out, as she slid up and down on it, the sensation of her warm velvety pussy on my cock was driving me crazy.

"OH BABY! I LIKE THIS!" she said looking at me with her hungry eyes."MMMMMMMM."

She then took my cock out of her pussy, her hand tight on my cock, moving it harder and harder against her clit, biting her lips as she concentrated, making soft guttural sounds and then she started speeding up as she got hotter and suddenly, she lifted her self up and came down hard on my cock, forcing it deep into her tight pussy, "OH FUCK!" she gasped as my cock filled her.

"OH BABY! THIS FEELS SO GOOD. COME ON! FUCK YOURSELF, THAT'S IT! DO YOURSELF! USE MY COCK!" I urged, loving the sensation on my cock as she lifted her self again and came down hard.

She then leaned forward, her hands on my chest as she bent over and started moving back and forth, slow at first and then faster, moving back and forth faster and faster, harder and harder, her clit rubbing against my cock as she rode me, leaning forward, like a jockey on a race horse. "Ohhhhh BABY! BABY! THIS IS SO FUCKING HOT" she screamed, as if racing for her finish line.

As she leaned forward, I moved my hand to her round ass and put my finger in her ass hole and felt her shudder as I moved my finger in and out.

"OH FUCK!" she screamed, responding to my finger filling her ass and continued moving forward and back more aggressively. "OH BABY! DO THAT! OH THIS IS SO GOOD!"

She was riding me harder and faster as if she were galloping on a white stallion. I moved my finger in and out of her ass as she moved forward and back. Her riding was getting faster and harder as my cock went deeper and deeper and suddenly she screamed, "OH FUCK ME! FUCK ME! I'M CUMMMMMMMMMING! HERE IT COMES! MMMMM OHHHHHH FUCK!"

Suddenly, she sat straight up, lifted her self off my cock and came down harder, driving my cock deeper into her tight pussy. OHHHHHHHH BABY I'M CUMMMING!" she screamed, looking up at the ceiling. OH FUCK! I'M CUMMMMMMMMING! OH BABY I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMING!"

I lifted my self off the bed thrusting my cock into her as she went up and came back down forcing my cock as deep in her as it could go.

Her screaming got me so hot, I knew I would burst if I didn't fuck her. As she screamed and her orgasm surged through her and cum poured out of her pussy and all over my cock, I suddenly and roughly pushed her off of me and onto her back, grabbing her ankles and spreading her legs wide apart. I was on the verge of cumming while she was riding me but held off so that I could take her like I wanted.