Finding Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg reached up with his hand and began to gently stroke her upper arm. He took the initiative and kissed Sandy on the collar bone again, and moving down to the region of her upper breast. He avoided the nipple, and gently led her down onto the bed. He then straddled her and began softly kissing her chest and stomach, still avoiding the nipple.

Sandy moaned softly in appreciation and Greg brought his hand up to gently trace the circle of her left nipple. His mouth worked up from her stomach and he leaned down to softly kiss the top of her right nipple. She brought her hand up and ran her fingers through Greg's short hair. Her hand then gripped the back of his neck as her body began to quiver with excitement.

Greg began softly kneading her left breast as his mouth went to work on her right one. His tongue gently lapped against her hard nipple, as his left hand worked tirelessly on her other nipple. He continued with his left hand, tweaking and massaging her hard nipple, but moved his mouth up again to her neck area. He kissed so tenderly and softly that Sandy felt like she was going to cry for the overwhelming emotions she was experiencing. She brought her hands up to his face and pulled him up, so that they kissed again. Greg brought his left hand down to her tight stomach and began gently teasing the light hairs around her belly button while still kissing her.

Sandy brought her hands down to her waist. While still kissing passionately, she hooked her thumbs around the elastic waistband of the sweatpants. She pulled them down quickly and kicked them off the bed. She reached down to Greg's pants, opened the button, and undid the fly. Greg then had to take over, and he quickly slid them down. Sandy took the opportunity to reach down to his underwear. The bulge of his erection was clearly visible, and her hand reached out to touch his shaft.

Greg stiffened as he felt her grip it through his boxer shorts. Her hand then slipped down beneath the waistband of the boxers, and her hand met his flesh for the first time. She gently stroked along the length as they continued to kiss as passionately as they could. Greg moved shifted until he was directly over her. He moved down and began kissing her neck again. He moved down out of the reach of her hands, and she let go of his member reluctantly. She wrapped her arms around his chest and moaned again as his mouth reached her nipples.

He brought his hand down to her thigh, and began to gently trace his fingers up and down it. Sandy grabbed his hand and moved it directly onto her pussy. She held Greg's hand there although he needed no more further encouragement. His palm was cupping her outer lips and began slowly moving it up and down. He pressed the balls of his finger against the top of her slit and she softly cried out as the pressure on her clit increased. He slid one finger along the length of her lips and then used two others to gently spread her apart. His middle finger began to rhythmically slide against her clit and she bit her lip as the pleasure rolled through her.

Sandy opened her eyes and brought Greg up to stare into her eyes. Greg leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. She opened her mouth and spoke in a hoarse whisper.

"I want you inside of me…" she whispered. "I need you inside of me."

Sandy slowly spread her legs, and Greg slipped his boxers off. He had one hand on her hips, and the other he gently spread her lower lips with. He position his pelvis below hers and then moved forward, guiding his stiff erection towards her warm entrance. He paused as the head of his dick pressed against her lips, and then he slid it forward. When the shaft was about two inches in, he paused and leaned down to kiss her.

"Yes, keep going…" she whispered up to him.

He brought his hips forward again, and then slowly pushed forward into her. He felt her warm folds tightening around his shaft and he grunted in pleasure. As he slid forward, she cried out and pulled him down onto her. He now wrapped both arms around her and began to ease out. He began slowly fucking her, taking time with each thrust. He lifted his head away from her, so he could stare into her eyes with each movement. Tears of pleasure leaked from her eyes and she pulled him down. Their cheeks touched and each could feel the other's warm breath on their ears. Greg felt her hands pull him against her harder, and he picked up his tempo.

He began sliding in and out faster, her breathing had increased and she began thrusting against his pelvis as he entered her. He used one hand for support on the bed, and the other rested on top of her thigh, which she had lifted higher up for optimal access. He thrust against her hard, pausing each time, and then entering with redoubled force. She cried out as their tempo kept increasing.

"I'm going to cum soon, will you cum inside me?" Sandy whispered, meeting Greg's eyes. Greg just nodded and leaned down to kiss her neck. She whimpered as his gentle kisses began to send her over the edge.

Greg felt his own orgasm approaching. It had been too long for either of them, and both needed the same type of release. Sandy slid her hand down and her fingers pressed deeply into her clit as Greg continued to fuck her. She began her orgasm well before he did, and her body started almost to convulse. Greg felt her shake and buried himself as deep inside of her as he could. She cried out, an inarticulate manifestation of pleasure as his orgasm rolled over him. He kept himself buried inside of her, and she bucked against his dick as she felt him explode inside of her. She felt the warmth of it and she felt satisfied for the first time in what felt like ages. He continued to cum inside of her until he was completely spent. He remained inside of her, after each wave of pleasure had rolled through him. They came down together, holding each other tightly.

Sandy lifted her leg around and over Greg. He remained inside of her, still hard, but beginning to soften. She twisted slightly, and Greg got the idea. He remained inside of her as they both assumed the spooning position. Greg pulled the blanket around them, and both exhausted, they soon fell asleep, Greg holding her tightly against him, and Sandy finally being held.

---

The rain storm blew itself out sometime early in the morning. The sun didn't emerge, but the rain had stopped and the morning was crisp and gray. Greg and Sandy slept late into the morning, until the phone rang. Sandy woke up first. Her eyes flew open and she felt arms wrapped around her. She blinked, staring around at her surroundings. She remembered last night in one sudden rush and felt heat rising to her face. What was Greg going to think of her? And how did he feel about her?

On the second ring of the phone, Greg woke up. He lifted his head and then realized he was holding onto somebody. He froze, staring down at the person. He remembered Sandy and he blushed. He wondered quickly if she was awake and gently pulled his arms off of her and rolled over to the other side of the bed.

Sandy quickly closed her eyes and Greg tiptoed out of the room. He answered the phone and spoke softly in the living room. After finally realizing what the phone call was about, Greg apologized for not wanting to subscribe and hung up the phone. He rubbed his face and stared back into the bedroom. He wondered what Sandy was going to think of him, and wondered how he could have taken advantage of her in her vulnerable state. He walked as softly as he could back into the bedroom. He entered the bedroom and locked eyes with Sandy. She was awake and looking slightly nervous.

"Uh, good morning," Greg said softly, he smiled at her shyly and received her own shy smile in return.

"Good morning to you too," she said. She had tucked the blankets over her body and he realized she was naked under the blanket about the same time that he realized he was naked.

He blushed and reached down for his pants. After he had slipped them on, he looked down at her. She smiled again, and he sat down on the edge of the bed. She reached a hand out from under the blanket and he grabbed it. He then leaned down and kissed her softly on the mouth, and moved back to see her reaction. She smiled at him and kissed his hand.

"That was amazing last night," Sandy said, breaking the ice.

"It was," Greg smiled.

"I've had a crush on you since the Christmas party, but I had to finish things with my husband first," she said softly. Greg opened his mouth a few times and then voiced his fears.

"I was afraid when I woke up, that, you, would be mad at me, or that I had taken advantage of you," Greg blurted out.

"Oh, God no, I totally took advantage of you," Sandy said and laughed, "Seriously, I made you drive out in the rain, pick me up, clothe me, and then have sex with me. I'd be pissed if I were you," Sandy said and giggled.

"Well, I'm not, so you're going to have to try harder," Greg said and leaned down to kiss her again.

"I'm going to take a shower, can I get you anything?" Greg asked her as they broke the kiss.

"No, I'm quite content, and take a long shower." Sandy said cryptically.

"Why?" Greg asked.

"I'm going to make you breakfast for picking me up last night. Us sleeping together was a mutual thing, so I still owe you one for the ride, and so I'm going to make you breakfast."

"You know you don't have to," Greg began.

"I know, I want to. Go take a shower," Sandy replied, and sat up. She made shooing motions and Greg reluctantly departed for the bathroom.

He took a long shower and Sandy began cooking breakfast. She made eggs and toast, since he didn't have supplies for much else. He emerged twenty minutes later, and she greeted him with a kiss as he stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. She had put on the same white t-shirt and sweatpants as yesterday and tied her hair back into a pony tail. To Greg, she had never looked sexier.

They stared giddily at each other until Greg realized he was only wearing a towel. He departed to his bedroom and pulled on a pair of sweatpants and a loose t-shirt and then walked to the kitchen where Sandy was finishing breakfast. She was facing the sink while rinsing out a frying pan and Greg walked quietly up to her. He grabbed her around the waist and began kissing her neck. She giggled and playfully pulled away.

"You need to eat. So do I, I woke up starving," she said. He kept his arms wrapped around her waist and walked her over to the table. They sat down and dug into breakfast, both with healthy appetites. Sandy finished her smaller portion first and watched as Greg finished eating.

"So, I guess I need to go get my car today," Sandy said, not making eye contact with Greg.

"I don't mind driving you anywhere you need to go," Greg quickly said.

"Well, to like a motel," Sandy said softly and made eye contact with Greg. He looked at her seriously for a few minutes and then cleared his throat.

"If that's what you want… but you can stay here though too," Greg said.

"I don't want you to feel obligated to invite me to stay, just because of what we did last night, that isn't why we did it," Sandy said, looking away.

"No! That's not why I want you to stay, not at all! I want you to stay because I really like you, I would love for you to stay here," Greg said quickly.

"In what capacity? As a co-worker friend, or as something more?" Sandy asked, looking at him again.

"I would love it to be something more, last night was amazing, and I've thought about you since the Christmas party, but I also don't want to overstep any boundaries, and I don't want my feelings for you to cause you to feel guilty or anything if you don't feel the same way," Greg said in a rush. They gazed into each other's eyes for a few minutes.

"I want us to be something more, and I would love to stay," Sandy said quietly, and smiled at Greg, who returned the smile and they both felt giddy with relief that their feelings were returned.

"So we are now something more than friends?" Sandy asked.

"Yeah… I think we are," Greg replied. Sandy grinned and spoke quickly.

"Then making you breakfast isn't the only way I am going to thank you," Sandy said and Greg just raised his eyebrows.

"You know you don't need to do anything else, this was more than enough thanking."

"I know, but if we are more than friends, then I can get away with this," she said, and stood up. She walked over to him and then sank down to her knees.

"Wait, what are you-" Greg managed to get out before she had leaned forward and began massaging his limp member through his sweat pants. She felt it grow immediately under her touch and Greg tried stammered as she fondled him through his pants.

"Are you sure-" Greg started again, but she just started pulling at his pants. He had to stand up and then she easily slipped them down. He still felt unsure about this until she leaned forward and put his hardening dick inside her mouth, and then all rational thought left his body.

She sucked on the tip and now his member was fully erect. Her tongue massaged the underside of his dick and she began moving back and forth. Greg had to grip the counter to balance himself as her mouth worked wonders. She brought a hand up to gently cup his balls, and she moved her other hand to the base of his shaft. She began to stroke it up and down while she sucked on the head.

"Oh my god," Greg began and then had to concentrate on breathing.

She began sucking harder and pumping her hand faster. She looked up at his face and saw his eyes closed and his mouth open and she grinned to herself as she working on his dick. She continued licking the underside of his dick while her hand stroked him off, and she gave his balls a rough squeeze. He softly cried out and began breathing faster.

She moved her hand away from his balls and gripped his butt and began moving herself faster along his cock. She kept one hand to guide his dick, and began taking it down as far as she could handle it. She couldn't take it all, once it hit the back of her throat she had to stop for fear of gagging, but she continued to work the head expertly with her tongue. After a few minutes of this intense stimulation, Greg could hold back no longer and quickly forced the words out.

"I'm about to cum!" He said and felt his orgasm begin. She continued jacking him off with one hand and let the tip of his dick remain in her mouth. She brought her tongue up and the first wave of cum spurted, and collected it in her mouth. He cried out as her mouth remained clamped on his dick. She sucked the head of his penis until he had spent his entire load. Greg leaned back against the counter panting. She stood up, letting his dick go, which was already going soft. She smiled at him, and kissed him swiftly on the cheek.

"I'm going to jump in the shower now, it's a shame you already had one," she said with a giggle, and then walked quickly into the bathroom. Greg regained control of his mind a few minutes after this and then sat down heavily on one of the kitchen chairs. He drank some orange juice and stared where Sandy had gone.

He grinned and then followed her into the bathroom. She had left the door open, and he stepped inside, as quietly as he could. She must have been watching from the shower though, and he heard a laugh.

"But you've already had a shower!" she said with a laugh.

"I don't think my first one was quite thorough enough," Greg replied as he quickly pulled off his t-shirt. He was out of his clothes in a record time and he pulled open the shower door. Sandy grabbed him and pulled him inside and under the hot water in a massive hug. He leaned down and kissed her and fumbled with the shower door, eventually getting it closed.

They kissed under the hot water for several minutes until Sandy playfully slapped his butt. He kissed her hard, pushing her back to the wall as she squeezed his ass. He moved away from her mouth and kissed her along the neck. He quickly had learned which areas she responded to the most, and kissed her in each of these spots repeatedly. He kissed her collar bone and up one side of the neck and down the other. He moved down and began to tease her nipples with his tongue and hands.

Sandy was no longer laughing, now holding his head to her breasts and encouraging him with soft exclamations of pleasure. He continued to work on her nipples for five minutes and she began squirming with arousal. He moved down her stomach, lightly kissing almost every inch of her midsection. He moved down to her thin trail of pubic hair, and kissed to the left and right of her eager lower lips. He gently stroked her thigh with one hand and kissed her abdomen and hips softly for a few minutes.

When he felt he had punished her enough, he brought one hand up to her lips. She cried out as his finger began tracing her slit, pushing gently against her lips only slightly, and then pulling out again. His finger traced her clit and then withdrew, gently extending until it was an inch inside her pussy and then moving back up to the lips again. She pushed against the finger and Greg grinned. He moved forward and kissed the top of her slit. She moaned again and his tongue began to dart out. He spread her lips with one hand, and his tongue found her clit to cause her to experience a quick orgasm with only his first touch. She felt like she was on fire and she pushed her pelvis against his face, which only caused him to redouble his tongue efforts on her clit. He kept her lips spread open with one hand and brought the other one forward to slide two fingers into her, while never ceasing his constant tongue attention.

He licked and nibbled at her clit and lips until he felt her warm walls sucking greedily against his fingers. He sucked her clit hard and she cried out again. He continued this for another ten minutes, until she was panting and she feared the hot water would make her pass out. She reached over and turned the water down, to almost cold, but neither of them cared; they were just wrapped up in the moment.

When she felt like she needed to cum or she was going to explode she grabbed his hair and pulled him up to stand level with her. She reached down and grabbed a hold of his fully erect cock. She lifted one leg to rest against the ledge of the shower and then used her hand to guide his cock until it brushed against her entrance. Greg steadied himself with both hands, one hand gripping Sandy's waist and one hand gripping the shower door frame, and then in one motion plunged his cock inside of her.

She cried out in ecstasy and he grunted into her neck. She held him tightly against her body as he began to fuck her. She was so wet and the shower water caused him to slide in and out of her tight entrance with ease, and he was soon ready to cum for the second time that morning. Sandy had cum as he entered her for the first time, and each time he would thrust back into her, she felt another wave of pleasure roll over her. Greg grunted and forced himself to thrust harder and Sandy cried out again.

Greg felt himself cumming and almost collapsed into Sandy, who was almost holding him up, as she herself was only supported by the shower wall. He grunted and released his second load for the day. She held him inside of her as they panted for breath and both came down.

Greg reluctantly pulled out of her and leaned back against the shower. Sandy sank down and sat perched on the edge of the shower ledge. They spent a few minutes recovering until Sandy reached forward and grabbed the shampoo bottle. She made Greg sit down and she washed his hair. He did the same for her, and they kissed a lot more, and got out of the shower half an hour later.

They spent the rest of the day together, and spent the whole night talking. A week later Greg and Sandy moved all of Sandy's possessions out of her old house, and into Greg's apartment.