Finding Elvis Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gretchen swallowed and nodded.

"Now," I said getting back to business, "the first thing I'm going to do is have my fill of these nice, firm breasts."

I kissed my way down her chest, using my teeth to gently nip her and my warm breath to tease her. I sucked her nipples to hardness and experimented till I found out just how hard to bite them to make her thrash around the bed and start begging me to do more.

"Oh, God!" she moaned, her head going from side to side, putting her hair into a state of wild disarray and her back arching with need. "I need you now, Hawk. Take me!"

I laughed throatily. "I don't think so. You're completely in my power, and I'm not ready to let you come just yet."

She groaned in anguished need. "But Hawk!"

"Is my little slave girl going to be bad?" I asked sternly. "I don't think she wants Mistress Shauna to punish her, does she?"

Gretchen laughed and shook her head. "No, Mistress Shauna. I'll be good, but I need..."

I silenced her with a kiss. "This isn't about what you need, my little slave. I'll tell you when I'm ready to see you come, and it won't be anytime soon."

That elicited another anguished groan that I made louder by going back to her sensitive breasts.

By the time I was done with them Gretchen had her legs clamped together and was thrusting her hips to get friction against her pants. I judged she wasn't too far from reaching glory, so I kissed my way down her belly and undid her snap with my teeth. As I pulled her zipper down the same way with an almost cruel slowness, she writhed uncontrollably.

"Yes! Oh, yes!" she said hoarsely, her eyes wild in the tangle of blonde hair. "I'm so close!"

I chuckled evilly and took off her shoes, pants and panties. "I bet you are, but I'm not ready for you to come yet." The truth was, the scent of her arousal was making my mouth water and my clit throb. I wanted to dive in between her legs so badly that I almost gave in. But I didn't.

"Before I allow you to come," I continued, "you'll be seeing to my pleasure. Then, if you do well enough, I might, might let you come."

"Oh, God!!!" she almost screamed. "Hawk, please! Please?"

"Bad little slave," I said. "I'm not Hawk. I'm Mistress Shauna and while those restraints are on, you better keep that in mind." I stood up and stripped all my clothes off slowly while she watched me through lust filled eyes, panting heavily. My panties were so wet they clung to me.

Once I was ready, I climbed back on the bed and sat gently with my butt on the top of her breasts, my knees straddling her arms and head. I reached down and grabbed her hair with both hands and pulled her face to my sex, being careful not to hurt her.

"Eat me, slave," I commanded. "Make me come hard enough and you'll get to come. Fail me, and I'll just leave you chained up for the night."

Gretchen dove in tongue first, more ferocious than I expected. Her eyes burned into mine as she dug as deeply inside me as she could and then did all kinds of things to raise my heart rate.

I threw my head back, grinding her lips into mine, mouth to sex, and rode her unabashedly for my own pleasure. In what seemed like less than a minute, I was struck by lightning, my body trembling convulsively as I came. As it steamrolled over me, I looked back down into her blue eyes, and she saw all the way into my soul.

Gretchen's head fell back to the pillow and she panted right along with me. Never taking my eyes off hers, I licked her neck and started kissing my way down her glorious body. "You've done well, my loyal minion, and now you will be rewarded," I purred.

Her entire body twitched under my touch as I made my way south with glacial slowness. As I settled between her thighs, Gretchen arched her back and thrust herself at me, groaning again with need. I kissed her inner thighs and damp mound. The heady scent of her arousal almost made me groan.

Spreading her labia with my fingers, I slowly ran my tongue from the base of her sex to her clit. I don't know what word to use for the sound she made, but I was willing to bet it meant she approved. When I slipped two fingers inside her and began thrusting, I discovered she wasn't just wet, she was soaked. I grinned as I continued giving her head. This was what it was all about. The feel of her heels rubbing my back and urging me on was the stuff dreams were made of.

Taking my time and slowing as necessary, I made sure it was a long, slow climb up the mountain for my wife. I wanted her to think she'd had a stroke when she came. She begged and pleaded with me, but I stuck to my guns. When she finally came, her heels beat a tattoo of unimaginable pleasure on my back; I thought her thighs would pull my head off my shoulders. She screamed and her body went crazy, twisting and trembling.

When she collapsed, I didn't give her any peace. She told me to stop, but I sucked my way through her sensitivity and brought her to a simmering boil again and again. The orgasms coming one after another until she was in the groove and having the proverbial multiple orgasms. Then, after she was a pile of raw nerve endings, I kissed my way up her body and reached for the keys. She didn't resist as I freed her from her bondage or do more than make mewling noises when I took her in my arms to kiss her softly.

After a little while, when she could finally speak, Gretchen murmured in my ear. "I had no idea you could do that to me, Lover. If that's the reward, I'll be your little slave girl any time you like. That was mean, tying me up like that. I thought when you said some mild bondage, you meant me tying you up."

"Variety is the spice of life," I quipped. "You get to have your revenge the next time and tie me up for your pleasure."

Gretchen got up and stretched like a cat, and then pounced on me with all the energy that great sex can give a woman. Surprised, I struggled, but she had my hands locked cross-wise in the restraints before I could get any leverage.

"Next time is now," she purred in her own pleased tones. "I'm not done with you yet, my pretty."

I watched her climb off the bed with some alarm. The cuffs didn't hurt, but I wasn't used to being helpless. Inside, part of me started to panic a little bit, but I quashed it. I trusted Gretchen with my life. The part of me that was used to being in control gave way to another part of me that wanted - no, needed - her to take me, to use me.

"How does this thing fit on?" Gretchen said, picking up the mid-sized strap-on dildo. "Ah, I see. Never mind." She slid it on and stood there beside me, her artificial erection bobbing gently near my head.

Gretchen grabbed my hair and used her other hand to rub the latex across my lips. "Suck my cock, Bitch." She said, both calmly and with a thread of lust in her voice. "Suck it like it was Ted's. Make it nice and wet, because in a few minutes, I'm going to fuck you with it."

I opened my mouth and took it partway in, making it slick with my saliva. The nerves that ran between my mouth and my pussy were working just fine, as I was suddenly on fire again. I bobbed my head and quickly found myself lost in the sensation of giving head. I was so into it. I was surprised when she pulled back and got on the bed. She rolled me over, so that the cuffs were uncrossed and I was on my elbows and knees.

"Now, my love, now I get to fuck the shit out of you," Gretchen said as she settled in between my legs. "I bet you thought you would get to use this first, didn't you? Well, turn about being fair play. I thought I would learn all about this myself."

She worked the head of the lifelike dildo slowly up and down the length of my sex, thoroughly exciting me. Then, gently, she inserted it into me an inch at a time, one slow thrust after another, until its length was buried deep inside me. I found myself thrusting back against her and my internal muscles grasping the welcome intruder. Her hands grabbed me by the hips and she began fucking me.

The sound of her hips slapping against mine sent a blast of heat through me and I lost control. The feeling of being bent over and used was both humiliating and incredibly arousing. She kept up a running commentary on how sexy I was, how she enjoyed being inside me, how she was going to make me come so hard that the top of my head was going to explode.

She got her revenge on me for making her come again and again by fucking me right through my orgasms. Riding over my groans to take me higher and higher until I was on fire from the hair on my head to my toes. When she finally slipped out of me and allowed me to collapse, I was a twitching mass of flesh.

I could hardly focus on her, but I saw her standing next to the bed and tried to raise my hands, to let her set me free.

She leaned over and kissed me gently. "I see you want loose, but I'm not done yet. How can guys do this for so long? I have muscles aching that I didn't even know I had. This fucking business is more work for guys than I gave them credit for."

Watching on in a pleasure fogged, but confused state, I wondered what she was talking about. Gretchen pulled off the strap-on and replaced the thrusting head with the small one. My eyes widened in shock. She was going to fuck me up the ass!

"Uh, Gretchen..." I started.

Gretchen covered my lips with her finger. "I'll be gentle, but right now, you don't have a choice. You're mine to use as I see fit. You're under my control, Hawk. Unless you'd like to call an 'orange' about it."

Her voice rekindled the lust in me and I nodded, though I still had my misgivings. I'd taken it up the ass before, but it had been a while. She stepped into the bathroom and came back out with some water-based lube, using her hand to cover the small prick completely and jack off for me at the same time. "I want you to feel as good as I do, Hawk, and for that, I want to leave you so sated that you can hardly walk."

As she moved back behind me, I buried my face in the pillow. Either I was going to scream in pain or pleasure. Maybe both.

I jumped a little as her cold, slick finger worked inside me, lubricating my ass for her. I focused on relaxing the rings of muscle for the ride ahead. I blanked my mind and was pretty open when she began working the small dildo into me. The sudden feeling of fullness and her control made me groan in pleasure, but she instantly stopped.

"Are you okay?" she asked with some concern.

"Yeah, never better," I husked. "Go slow, but don't stop. I'll tell you when to go faster.

Gretchen worked herself into my ass one thrust at a time until she was all the way inside me. Then she began slowly thrusting into me, letting me adjust to the feeling of fullness.

In a few minutes, I was telling her to go faster and faster until she was pounding me hard and deep. The wild mixture of feelings that were rushing through me, along with the amazingly pleasurable sensations, made me do something I'd never done before, though I'd seen Gretchen do it. I threw my head back and screamed my pleasure.

My wife kept riding me, going so far as to reach up along my back and take two handfuls of my hair and pull my head back.

"Take me," she screamed. "Take all of my love!"

The next orgasm, when it rolled over me, made my vision dim with its intensity. I collapsed under Gretchen and when I could finally focus, she had me out of the cuffs and into her arms.

"Ohmigod, Gretchen," I whispered. "I've never felt like that before." Looking into her eyes, I smiled, at peace. "I love you."

She kissed me softly on the lips. "I love you, Shauna, wife of my heart. Now and forever."

And that was just what I needed and wanted to hear. I was home at long last.

The End

12