Finding Ginger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pop-O
Pop-O
34 Followers

Standing by the bathroom door, she was watching me shave, with a smile on her face. She was still naked from last night, and still beautiful.

"Better be careful there, I may end up cutting my face to pieces while looking at you."

Giggling, she walked in, stood behind me and said, "Is that better?"

Her arms wrapped around my stomach and she kissed the back of my neck. I had to stop shaving or I'd have mush for skin.

She said, "I'm going to take a shower, and then dress to go, I have to get ready for our run. You are running today, aren't you?"

"Oh Yes, I'll be there, wouldn't miss it."

She kissed my neck again, then turned on the shower. When the water was right, she stepped in and disappeared behind the door. I finished shaving, slapped on some after shave and went to dress.

I was in the kitchen, making coffee when she came down. Even though she had those clothes on last night, she was still beautiful.

"Coffee? Or do you have to leave?"

"Coffee please!"

"Cream or sugar?"

"Just cream, thank you."

We sat at the table, both drinking our coffee, when she said, "I bought a new jogging outfit, think I'll wear it today."

"Well, I'll be in the only one I have so you'll recognize me."

She finished her coffee, kissed me and said, "I'll see you in a little while."

I stood on the porch, watching her walking away. She still has the finest ass I've ever seen.

By the time 9AM arrived, I was standing at the park, looking for her to come walking down the street. In the near distance, I saw a woman, she was wearing a white top and white jogging pants and it looked like Ginger. As she got closer, I saw it was her. When she came next to me, she kissed me and said, "You like the new outfit?"

It was made of some light, soft material, the top hugged her breasts, and she was braless. Her nipples were really poking through too. Her pants, they hugged her ass and legs like a second skin.

"I love it, you look beautiful in it."

"I thought you may need a little "incentive" to run a little further today."

"Oh, we're doing more laps today?"

"Yes!, Have to make up for that nice meal you made last night."

"Well, we may as well get started."

We did our stretches and then I fell in side by side to start our run. I wasn't watching to see who was on the track, but the bouncing of her braless breasts. I nearly ran in to a few people and she just laughed at me, knowing what I was doing.

Around the fifth lap, I was beginning to breath hard, but kept going. Still beside her, I also noticed that there was fewer people here today. Looking up, I saw that the clouds had moved in and there was some rain clouds in the distance.

People started to leave the park and soon, it was just Ginger and me, running. About mid way through the seventh lap, there was a light rain, sprinkles really.

"Seems everyone is leaving," I said.

"Not us, I saw the forecast, shouldn't last long, plus it's fun to run in the rain."

By the time we finished that lap, I was running a little slower. I was a few paces behind Ginger and the rain was starting to get harder.

I noticed that the rain was soaking our jogging outfits. As it fell harder, her outfit became almost transparent. The more it rained, the more she looked like she was running nude.

When we reached the back portion of the track, she turned herself and was running backwards.

"Now you see why I wore this?"

The cloth was gone from her body, her breasts clearly visible, her pants plastered to her pussy.

"Now if you can catch me, you can fuck me."

That was her incentive! I knew she had something planned for today. She was always able to get me to run more laps, and now this was the best incentive I could ever have.

As I sped up and got nearly alongside of her, she began to run faster. I was now watching those lovely ass cheeks as they jiggled in front of me.

She was teasing me. She'd slow down, then speed up, then slow down again. I'd catch up a little, then fade back. I could hear her snickering when I got close, so the next time I got close, I cheated; I tackled her and we rolled onto the wet grassy edge of the track.

We were both laughing so hard, our ribs were hurting. Even while I laughed, I was pulling her top off, over her head and shoving my face to her breasts.

She was ticklish as I found out as my fingers ran down her side. With her nipple in my mouth, I continued tickling her until she said, "Stop, I'll pee my pants!"

That would have been my payback for all the teasing she had done, but instead, I reached down further and slid my hand inside of her pants and found her opening.

I stuck my finger inside of her and her hands grabbed my head. She was so wet, the teasing excited her as much as it did me. I ran my finger up between her labia, spreading her wetness to her clit.

My cock was as hard as it has ever been and I wanted her. Without bothering to see if any one was around us, in the rain, I slid her pants down her leg. The wet clothes made it harder to get them off of her, but I did.

I shoved my running pants down to my knees, and moved between her legs. My cock found her entrance and I shoved in to her, all the way.

"OH SHIT! Yes, fuck me!" she screamed at me.

Like some unknown animal, my cock plowed in and out of her pussy. It was pure lust, the need to release my cum inside this female. Her hips were slamming into mine with the same vigor.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard," Ginger said.

Savagely we fucked, like neither of us had fucked before. The rain pelting us, as we were in a world of our own. Our lips pressed together, tongues flaying back and forth, both moaning and using our bodies to urge the other on further.

I felt the build up in my scrotum, then as it rode the vein under my shaft and splashed inside of her pussy. The release was pure ecstasy as my cock expanded and shot load after load of cum inside of her.

Feeling my cum shooting in her, set Ginger off to her orgasm. My mouth covered hers, so she couldn't scream, but her fingernails dug into my back as she pounded her pussy on my cock. Her cum flowed, like a warm spring over my cock, drenching the already rain-soaked ground with our releases.

As we laid there, the rain fell harder, but it didn't bother either of us. I moved her hair from her face with my hand and looked into her face.

"Dam Roger, no man has ever fuck me like that, ever."

Smiling at her compliment, I said, "I never fucked a woman with so much animalistic tendencies, you seem to bring out my basic urges, as no other woman has done."

We both realized at the same time, where we were. We quickly looked around and there wasn't anyone close by at all, at least none that we could see.

As she dressed, she laughed at how hard it was to put those wet clothes back on.

"Maybe I should just walk home naked," she said.

With her outfit on, it was completely see through and I took off my jogging jacket and handed it to her for at least a little cover for her.

I walked her home in the pouring rain. When we reached her porch, she turned to me and kissed me and said, "Would you like to come in? I can dry your clothes for you."

The End

Pop-O
Pop-O
34 Followers
12