Finding Meridian Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blue seemed hesitant as Connor laid her back on the table and slid out of her. Blue looked up at Connor, "I love you too." Logan walked up and spread her legs and placed her feet on the edge of the table. "It's an honor Blue." Logan slid a finger into her, "Shit Connor she is tight."

Drake went up and started suckling her one nipple while Connor attacked the other one. Blue squealed as Logan went down and lightly flicked her clit. She immediately came and Logan stared in shock. "Your girl has a hair trigger Connor. I wasn't prepared. Blue I'm sorry I'm going to push you pretty hard."

She felt another finger enter her as she whined. "Here we go Blue. Hold on to the table." Logan quickly curled his fingers up as he thrust them rapidly in her and sucked rapidly on her clit as she rolled from orgasm to orgasm and then she screamed when she felt his fangs pierce over her clit. After several seconds Logan released her clit and licked over the wounds as they watched her shake in the aftermath. He kept his fingers in her enjoying the way she clenched his fingers. "Connor, keep watching her little pussy."

If Connor wasn't hard enough this made it worse. Finally her spasms stopped and Logan removed his fingers. He licked them clean. "Come on Drake your turn."

Drake lightly flicked her clit with his thumb watching her shake. He grabbed a toy from a small pouch. Drake slid a tiny clip vibrator over he clit and lightly clamped it as she whined. He didn't use the remote to turn it on yet. Connor and Logan saw the shocked look on her face as they hooked an arm under each leg to hold her open. Connor whispered in her ear, "You're so sexy my mate."

Drake set it to a low stop and go pulse as he slid fingers into her. He pumped his fingers in and out of her avoiding her g-spot. He played with her for a while keeping her on the edge and then he thrust into her with his fingers quickly as he upped the speed on the vibrator on her clit. He watched her scream and cry as she rolled from orgasm to orgasm. Finally he pulled it off and bit swiftly over her clit as she came extremely hard arching her back lifting off the table as she screamed. He let her come several times before he licked over the bites and let her relax.

Logan brought over a drink and Connor held her up as they helped her drink it. Connor looked at Logan as he saw Blue's eyes glaze over a bit as they laid her back.

'What did you put in it?' Connor asked agitated.

'Just a little aphrodisiac.' Connor watched him lightly rub something over her clit.

'What is that?' Connor was becoming even more irritated.

'Just something that will make this even better.' Logan said with a smile.

'Logan, damn it, look at how she comes now. Shit, don't hurt her.'

He heard Drake laugh. 'That's why we brought the swing up.'

'We need you to lean Blue back so we can bite her and it'll be easier on you too since we also slipped you something to keep you going.'

'Damn it!'

'Oh stop complaining. She just has slept with women it's not like she's a virgin. We want this to be memorable for her.' Drake told him.

Connor looked over to see Logan having her drink more. "Finish the glass sweetheart."

'And no we would never hurt her Connor.' Logan said telepathically as he stroked her cheek. Logan laid her back and Drake came over with the bowl of warm water cleaning her up. Logan put the toys out on the table as Connor started to cuss again.

Logan just ignored him, "Blue, how are you doing little one?"

"Still horny," Blue said slightly slurring her words.

Logan sent Connor to set up the swing.

Drake went up and started whispering in her ear.

"Blue sweetheart, do you want Connor to get you pregnant? I know Connor would love children would you like them?" Blue just shook her head yes. "Trinity made something to help you out." Drake grabbed the tube from his pocket. Logan put a large amount on his fingers and slid them deep into her. Blue cried out and arched on the table.

Connor saw the last part and walked over agitated. "What the fuck do you think you are doing?"

Drake made them drinks and handed him one. "Trinity agreed to make something for Blue to be able to get pregnant. It'll make sex easier and she's fine with having your child."

Connor stared at Logan, "You're hurting her. What are you doing?"

Drake handed the tube to Connor. "I'd adore having children with Blue. Are you sure she's ok with getting pregnant."

"Trin had asked her a while back and wanted them. She had actually asked Trin to make something. She never expected a mate but she wanted kids." Drake explained.

Connor covered his third and middle fingers with a large amount of it as he slid them into her. He rubbed her g-spot and watched her cry out and come. He kept her fingers in her as he watched her pink petals spasm around them.

Logan and Drake pinched her nipples and played with her breasts. Logan and Drake both grabbed a leg and pulled it up so she was wide and open for Connor. "Baby Blue here we go again." Blue stared up at him dazed.

Logan cupped her full breast and started to roughly suck on her nipple.

Connor licked her slit using his fingers to part her pink lips. He dove his tongue deep in her curling it up to her g-spot as he roughly attacks her clit with his thumb. Blue screamed and bucked as Connor refused to give her any room to move while Logan and Drake kept her legs held open. Connor finally removed his thumb and bit down swiftly on her clit with his fangs causing her to scream and struggle against them until she blacked out.

Connor licked the bite closed and motioned for Logan and Drake to help him get her situated in the swing. She was placed back in the swing secured with her legs spread completely open with her ass raised. Connor stared down at her tiny star. He gently rubbed lube around it as Logan and Drake gently stoked her body. He slid his finger in to the first knuckle. She finally started to move and look up at them noticing she was completely secured and hanging.

Connor ran a hand over her cheek, "It's ok Baby Blue, it is just to make sure your safe. It'll make things easier. You did promise anything. Things might get a bit rough but you just let me know if things become too much. You've done so well so far. I love you Blue."

Connor lined up his cock with her pussy as he lightly stroked the side of her face. "I love you Connor." Blue cried out as he slid the head in.

He slowly inched his way in as Logan and Drake whispered nasty thoughts in her ears and played with her nipples. Connor couldn't help but put a possessive hand over her stomach thinking of how he was going to get her pregnant. Connor began to lose it at he sped up his thrusts into Blue. He hammered her as she whined. He slid is hand down to her ass as he grabbed a small toy off the table. Drake placed some lube on it for him.

"Baby Blue, I need you to relax." Connor said as he felt her tense when he touched the toy to her little star. "It'll just be a little uncomfortable. Relax for me Blue."

Connor pressed gently against the star feeling it resist. He stopped thrusting and pulled out to watch the small vibrating dildo enter her tiny ass. Both Logan and Drake couldn't resist watching. Connor strummed her clit as he increased the pressure on her tiny star. The head of the vibrating dildo entered her as and she cried out. "Relax sweetheart." Connor reassured her as he strummed her clit to relax her. He lined his cock up and slid back in her to hear her scream as she clamped down hard on him and came. Drake and Logan pinched her nipples while Connor slowly slid the dildo all the way in.

"Oh Fuck Connor." Blue kept repeating. Connor lined up and slide deep in Blue as she came while screaming.

Connor held himself deep while stroking her cheek with his hand. "You ok baby?"

"Fuck that was intense," Blue said while panting.

"The best is yet to come," Connor said mischievously. Logan pulled his tiny video camera that had been recording from the side table and put it in front of Blue. He leaned down whispering in her ear as Connor started pumping in and out of her with passion again. "Do you want to see what Blue looks like completely filled up?"

Logan motioned to Connor knowing as soon as she saw it and Connor turned on the vibrator that she would come harder than she had all night. Connor turned on the vibration which also let the device swell a bit in her. At the same time Logan hit play as they all leaned forward to get ready to bite. Blue came nonstop as she watched the video of Connor pushing a dildo up her and then fucking her. They waited for Connor's signal and when he finally gave it they all bit her drinking her sweet blood. Connor slowed sucking on her neck as the others had stopped but he was still coming deep inside her. For minutes he kept shooting deep inside her until he collapsed on top of her exhausted as he licked the bite closed.

He quickly bit his wrist and fed her his blood as he held her close.

Logan flipped the memory card out of the camera and left it on the table for them as they leaving the lovers to themselves.

Connor looked down at a blissful Blue. "How are you baby?"

"Can you slam me hard one more time? If we're trying for a baby maybe we best put some gusto into it." Blue giggled.

Connor turned on the vibrator in her ass as she cried out, "Fine my Baby Blue. You are going to have to beg me to stop."

Connor slammed her over and over hard coming again and again until two hours later when she begged him to stop. Connor smiled with relief when he collapsed onto her again. He finally removed the straps holding her in and lifted her out and to the bed.

~~~~~~

Reardan took a deep breath as he entered the room. He noticed Alice was in the bed. "Are you ok Alice?"

"I feel funny. I think I have a fever." Alice looked up at Reardan and felt herself getting wet. Seeing the rippling muscles through his shirt was not helping her fever.

Reardan slipping to the bed noticing Alice only wore a t-shirt. He pulled her onto his lap. "Alice, we need to talk."

"Please, not the 'we need to talk thing' again." Alice put her face in her hands slightly laughing when she noticed how luscious his smell was so she leaned back wiggling in his lap.

"Stop wiggling. My winged angel, do you know how much I love you?" Reardan had his arms wrapped around her as she was leaning back looking at him shaking her head yes. "I healed you with my blood a while back and maybe that spurred this but you're in heat. We need to make some decisions. I would be honored if you were my mate. If you accept you will feel better but you also need to decide if you need more time. Also since you're in heat you would more than likely get pregnant. Are you ready to carry our children? We can use protection if you're not ready." Reardan held his breath deep down he yearned to see her pregnant with his children.

Alice looked up at him biting her lip, "I don't know how this works. If we are mated how does that work? Do you get more than one mate? You said children; more than one? Or am I going to end up laying eggs?" Alice all of a sudden started laughing at the concept of laying eggs. "Do I build a nest? Do you? Or is it going to end up being an Alien type thing?" Alice made a motion with her hand of something coming out of her chest.

Reardan started laughing, "Stop that I am proposing here." Reardan pulled out a ring holding it up to her. "You would be my one and only. I don't know with our different breeds how this is going to work. I don't have any answers. I doubt you'd need me to build a nest. I doubt you'll be laying eggs." Reardan deeply laughed after saying the last part. "With Were's we generally impregnate our mate with between two to seven babies. We are part of an ancient wolf so our mates tend to have between two and four children on average."

"Yes, I'll be your mate. We don't know if I'll get pregnant so um...What if we just let nature take its course. You won't leave me? Is divorce common after mating?" Alice stared up at him nervously.

"We don't divorce; together for life a very long one. I would never leave you." Reardan kissed her deeply as he thrust his tongue into her mouth. "As far as the mating, we'll have a more formal ones later but it mainly involves me making love to you and biting you. I announced our initial mating would be an exception from doing in front of a group." Reardan held her face in his hands. "My innocent Alice, I didn't want your first time to be nervous in front of a group of people watching."

"Yes," Reardan slid the ring on her finger, "I love you Reardan."

"And I you my winged angel. I'll take care of you." Reardan growled when he realized she wasn't wearing underwear. "Not so innocent my little angel."

"They were uncomfortable." Reardan kissed her deeply as he slid his hand between her legs and one up to cup her breast.

"Relax and lean your head against me. Spread your legs for me." Reardan stroked her as her head rested against his large muscular chest. He slid a finger gently into her as he would hit her clit while thrusting in and out of her tiny channel. Alice felt a tension and throbbing around her clit. It kept increasing until it exploded. Reardan felt her clench up and cry out as she tightened around his finger and her muscles fluttered.

"Reardan!" Alice screamed as her head went back and she shook seeing stars. Reardan laid her back spreading her legs as his head went between them. His large hands spread her as he blew on her wet clit. Alice whined and moaned.

Reardan gently thrust one finger in her and as she relaxed he added another to hear her moan again. He lightly licked her clit slowly playing with it. He started to slide another finger in her when she cringed slightly and tried to move backwards. "My little winged angel, I have to stretch you out some so it's not really painful. Trust me sweetie. I'm going to make this as good for you as I can." Reardan sucked her clit as she came and he slid the third finger into her. Alice clenched and came again.

Reardan held still as he gently waited for her to get used to his fingers. He kissed her softly letting her gradually increase the kiss until she was exploring his mouth with her tongue. Finally, he broke the kiss licking and suckling as he slowly lowered his head to her breast. As he sucked a nipple into his mouth he slowly he thrust fingers in and out of her. He gently stretched her with his fingers as he felt her tense up and cry out his name. He went down and suckled on her clit rolling her into another orgasm.

When she finally calmed down she realized he had stood up and undressed as he knelt between her legs. She looked down to see his heavy thick cock resting against her stomach. "Fuck, that is not going to fit."

Reardan saw her fear as he kissed her until she was dizzy, gently sliding his cock to her opening. He slowly pushed taking his time to let her open up for him. Alice let out a gasp as his head finally burst into her tiny opening. Reardan held her face, "It's OK little angel, it's OK." Reardan flicked her clit to help her relax.

Alice felt him slowly push forward filling her even more. Reardan stopped when he felt her maidenhead. Reardan increased stroking her clit until he felt her start to orgasm. Reardan moved a hand to her hips holding her still as he briskly pushed through her virginity.

Alice cried out at the pain but came again despite it since Reardan refused to stop stroking her clit. He finally slowed down as she felt him kissing her face.

"The hard part is over now. I love you. Just relax. I won't move until it feels better." Reardan lovingly pushed the curls from her face and kissed her deeply. One hand went down and cupped her breast teasing the nipple. He felt her finally tip her hips up to his. He slowly slid out of her a bit and back in farther as he heard her panting. "I promise little angel, it will get better." He said as he slowly thrust in and out of her slowly going further and further into her. He played with her breasts as he noticed she started to relax.

Alice felt him slide forward as she felt amazingly full. She noticed Reardan was resting his forehead against hers and had stopped moving.

"My little winged angel, please don't move. Fuck, you are so damn tight." Reardan cupped her face in his hands. "Little angel, the final part of this has you taking me from behind. I'm afraid you will only be able to handle me once tonight. I'm going to pull out now and turn you over. Now little angel don't get scared but I am going to slightly shift into my hybrid. I don't want you to be scared. Are you ok little angel?"

"It's starting to feel good." Alice said as he slowly slid out of her.

Reardan turned her over and put her on her hands and knees. "A bit wider little angel." Reardan stared at her swollen folds fighting his wolf from taking control.

He slid his hand under her rubbing her clit as he pushed his cock back into her tight channel. He took his time as he slowly pushed all the way into her. He rested his body over hers as he kissed her shoulder.

He quickly felt he was losing control as he heard her cry out his name. "Oh fuck Alice, here we go."

Reardan wrapped an arm around her waist as he was upright behind her and he began to speed up thrusting into her. He felt himself shift as he heard Alice gasp at the feeling of him enlarging inside her. "Little angel, I'm sorry you have to take my knot." Alice was confused as she felt something large push even more into her. Reardan used his other hand to stroke her clit. He finally felt her pussy flutter and give way to his knot. Alice tried to move forward to avoid the pain but she felt Reardan lean over her holding her waist and bracing himself with his other arm as he growled at her.

"Reardan, please just give me a minute." She heard him growl but stayed still. She finally pushed back against him to test the movement when she heard Reardan growl at her again.

Reardan sat back up as grabbed her hips and began to thrust in and out of her as much as he could with the knot holding him securely in her. Alice fell down onto her arms as he picked up speed and slipped her hand between her legs stroking her clit.

Finally, Alice cried out as he slammed into her while she stroked her clit. "Fuck me Reardan."

Reardan lost control as his wolf took over stretching her even wider as he slammed into her and fell over her biting the side of her neck as the sweet blood washed over his tongue. Alice shifted backwards slightly and heard him growl.

"Reardan," Alice cried out as she tightly clenched him and came. Waves of pleasure pulsated over her until they over took her and blackness took her over.

Reardan felt himself shift back as he noticed he was holding Alice up and to him. He gently rolled them onto their sides. He licked her bite again just to ensure it was closed.

Alice slowly stirred as she tried to pull forward away from Reardan.

"I'm sorry my little angel but my knot will keep you where you are to help ensure you get pregnant." Reardan unconsciously ran his hand over her stomach at the thought.

"I would have had to do that in front of your people?" Alice asked nervously.

"Don't be mad." Reardan pleaded before telling her the rest. "There will be three times more where you will have to let me take you in front of others. The prime alpha meeting, North American Pack and when we go to Ireland it will be the Pack there. Everyone will be allowed to touch, smell and lick you after I've taken you but only around your clit and where we are joined."

Reardan felt her get angry. "And you didn't tell me this before because?"

"You might have said no. I promise it will be easier than you think."