Finding My Way Home Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,694 Followers

"School is fun. Everyone wanted to know about you and how you got shot saving me and Mom and the policeman. It's fun."

"Well, I'm glad you are enjoying it."

Mrs. Johnson cleared her throat. "Okay, Lauren, that's enough for now. The doctors said that he needed to rest, so we'll see more of him later."

"Bye, Mr. Kenton!" Lily chirped as she smiled and bounced out of the room.

Mrs. Johnson let the door close without leaving. She stood there for a few seconds. "Jon, I want to thank you for saving my daughter and granddaughter. I am still angry about what you did to Lily, but thanks."

I could see she was having difficulty with this. "You're welcome."

She left without getting close to me.

1 April 2011

I was released on April Fool's Day, which I found a little humorous. My mother, Lily, and Lauren were there. Lauren gave me a big hug and told me how much she liked me. It made me feel good.

I got settled in at home and the ladies left me to sleep about 8pm. I slept through until the morning.

3 April 2010

That Saturday, we had a little celebratory cookout in my back yard. The guests included Lily and Lauren, Detective Wilson, Diane and her fiancé, Dave, and my friend Jim from Chicago. Jim, of course, gave me a large fake purple heart in the manner of the award Samuel Jackson gave to Harrison Ford in Patriot Games.

We ate and drank and my wound was healing quickly. It had been a steel-jacketed bullet and passed through me easily and quickly, just missing my kidney. I was very, very lucky.

As things were settling down after dinner, I found myself sitting in a nice cushioned wooden chair on the patio. Jim came over and sat on a folding chair next to me.

"I can see why you like Lily. She's beautiful and full of life."

"She wasn't that way when I came home. She's just now returning to being that way."

He looked over at her and she saw us both looking at her as she talked animatedly to my mother. She smiled. Jim smiled and turned back to me. "Well, she and her daughter are both so full of energy now. I think you should give her another chance."

I started at that and looked at him. "You do?"

He leaned closer to me. "I remember what you told me when you came up to Chicago. I could tell that you really felt badly about hurting her. I could also tell that you still had a thing for her. Admit it."

"I've always had a thing for her. But this is real life, and everything doesn't always work out in real life. I've been shot twice, got really close to a beautiful Cindy only to have her killed, and have been working on keeping my mother healthy. You can see my life is working out real well."

He stared at me. "Well, maybe you just need to be with the right person to change your luck."

I smiled at him. "You're a real charmer, Jim."

"Thanks. I think you should take her out and see what happens."

I looked over at her and she smiled. It was radiant. "Yeah, maybe we can get over our past."

"And maybe that's what you needed to get you two to clean up your lives and get together."

I turned back to Jim. "Not exactly a fairy tale."

He chuckled. "Well, Snow White didn't start out that well, either."

I laughed. "Okay, you made your point. I'll ask her out and we'll see if we can get over everything that has happened."

Jim stood and slapped me on my good shoulder. "She is ready. I can tell the way she lights up whenever you are near."

I looked up at him. "Really?"

"Yep. And look, here she comes."

I looked up and he was right. She was on her way over to us. Jim grinned and left us as she arrived. Lily joined me by sitting on the wide wooden arm, her body heat distracting me from everything else. She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. I looked up at her. "Lily, will you go out with me?"

She grinned and I swear she was would have jumped up and down with glee if she hadn't felt like that would have been a bit gauche. "Jon, I would love to go out with you. When?"

"How about next Saturday?"

Lily looked at me for a second. "How about Tuesday? I have that day off from the café and I want to invite you over for the dinner you never had. Sound good?"

"Sounds good."

The rest of the party was uneventful, but fun.

6 April 2010

On Tuesday night I was pulling up in front of Lily's house, flowers and a bottle of wine on the seat, when I felt a flash of nervousness. It brought back memories of the last time I was here and Buck was at Lily's house, but I managed to get to the door and have her answer it without problems.

Lily greeted me with a big kiss and I was instantly hard. I wanted her so bad. She could feel it and just smiled and invited me in. We had a nice dinner without Lauren, who was with her grandmother. We finished and I told her I had a little bit of a headache. Lauren offered to get me some Tylenol while I moved to the living room. I got up and went in there while she fetched the Tylenol.

It seemed to take longer than normal for her to get it, when I heard her come up behind me. She reached around from behind me, on both sides. One hand held a glass of water and the other some Tylenol. I took everything and gulped down the medicine.

She moved around in front of me and I stared. She was naked.

"Uh, Lily, what's going on?"

"D'uh. I think it's obvious. We haven't really had a chance to have good sex without me being drunk. I want to correct that." She watched my face. I didn't say anything at first. I was a little shocked, but she took my silence the wrong way. I was thinking that it sounded wonderful and my headache was immediately forgotten. But Lily started to squirm and made a move to cover her nudity. She looked away from me and then back. "Please?"

"Are you sure we should move immediately to this stage of a relationship?"

"Yes, I think we should. Jon, I told you before that I was wrong and a little depressed and very confused. The shrink helped me understand that. Plus, I'm really horny for you Jon. I have thought about this all day." She regained her confidence and moved between my legs, putting her gorgeous pink-nippled tits right in my face. I grinned and palmed them. She groaned.

"Please, Jon, I need you."

I suddenly felt much better. I leaned forward and slowly circled one nipple with my tongue and the other I rolled with my fingers.

"Oh, Jon." She grabbed my head with both hands and held me there, suckling on her cotton-candy nipple. "You really do turn me on."

I leaned back and grinned up at her. "Really?"

She smiled at me. "Don't be a smartass." I flinched and she saw it. "What?"

"Sorry, it was something that Cindy and Rhonda and I joked about. It's nothing."

She leaned over and kissed me on the mouth. "No, it's not nothing. I could see that it bothered you and I know that you cared for her." She started to tear up. "I'm sorry."

I grabbed her and pulled her down onto my lap, hugging her. She started sobbing, suddenly letting out a lot of apparently still withheld emotion. "I'm sorry, Jon. I'm still so sorry about what happened."

"Shhh. There's nothing that can be done now." Saying those words was hard, but I knew them to be true. I just couldn't utter them before now. I couldn't fully face the facts until I also felt and saw the hurt in Lily's eyes and voice.

She cried on my shoulder for a couple of minutes and then I picked her up and carried her to her bedroom. I laid her down and she held onto me, trying to pull me into bed with her. I resisted and stood up. I then undressed and crawled into bed with her. We just held each other and lay there for about 20 minutes although my dick was hard as a rock. Lily cried and just kept whispering to me to hold her.

Finally, Lily looked up at me and smiled, wiping her eyes. "Sorry about that."

"Nothing to be sorry about. The last few months have been quite an emotional roller coaster ride, for everyone."

"Make love to me, please. I want to feel loved and cherished and desired by someone. Please."

"Lily, you are a beautiful woman. You have always been desirable. You just didn't let anyone get close enough to make you feel loved and cherished. If you had let someone, you would have found someone."

She looked up at me. "I don't want 'someone', Jon, I want you. Please. Now."

I kissed her. We kissed furiously, displaying the combination of our lust and our desire to get past our recent history. I ran my hands over that beautiful alabaster body that never seemed to tan, only freckle. She held onto my dick while I explored her tits and then her pussy, which was becoming very wet. We never stopped kissing and nipping each other's tongues while we did this.

Finally, Lily pulled away. "Now. Please."

I crawled up over her and she spread her legs. She guided my dick to her pussy and I slowly started to push. I pulled back. "Oh! Condom!"

She pulled at my shoulders with her hands and my ass with her feet. "Fuck it! I'm on the pill. Fuck me!"

I didn't need a second invitation. I slowly worked my dick into her, gathering her lubrication on my dick, until I was fully seated.

Lily had her eyes closed. "So nice."

I grinned and started working in and out, feeling what was a very tight pussy for a woman nearing 30 with a kid. I tried to savor it, make it last. She threw her head back, which lifted up her tits and I assaulted first one then the other nipple. I was slowly plunging into her, making sure I ground up against her clit. She groaned.

I had only been in her for a few minutes when she arched her back, grunted, and had a major orgasm. Her entire body spasmed and she started gasping for air. She looked wonderful.

I slowed down, wondering if we should change positions, but she pulled me back tight. "Cum in me, Jon. Do it. I want to watch and feel you cum in me. Go ahead. Cum in my tight pussy."

I started thrusting into her and she continued to whisper in my ear that I should fill her pussy with cum. Well, who was I to deny her that wish? I thrust and thrust. I could feel her body under me. So soft, but firm; so beautiful and wonderful.

"Shit! I'm cumming!" I announced it to her.

She smiled and held me as I gave my little thrusts to pump my cum into her. When I finally finished I looked down at her and she was smiling. It was that 1000 watt smile that I hadn't seen since high school.

When I finally rolled off her, she cuddled up to my side and whispered to me. "I loved that, Jon. Maybe we could make it more regular."

I turned to meet her grin. She was back to being playful. "And I think its better when you're sober."

She blushed and hid her head against my shoulder. "Sorry about that. I guess in my drunkenness, I couldn't deny the attraction I felt for you."

"Or you just needed an available cock."

She slapped me on the arm. "I hope you were joking."

"Of course." I moved my left arm under her and she rested her head on it. I wrapped it around her and stroked her hair. "But seriously, where do we go from here?"

She rose up on her elbow and looked at me. "Do you want to date me?"

I grinned and kissed her on the lips. "Do I get to partake of these fringe benefits?"

She put her head back on my shoulder and I could feel her smile. "Oh, God, I hope so. I really have missed regular sex." She rose back up. "How's your headache?"

I grinned. "What headache?"

She laughed. "See, we found the miracle cure for headaches." She then turned serious. "Jon, I should explain more to you about what happened while you were with Cindy."

That got my attention. "Okay."

"When I felt jealousy for the first time in so long, I questioned my life. I started talking to your mother whenever she came into the café, and believe me; she always made sure she stopped by. I also started going to your house to visit her. I just wanted to know more about how she dealt with her life. Then, she told me that I really needed to see someone who could help me with my situation and recommended this old friend of hers at the hospital. I resisted it at first, but eventually took her advice. I went to see him and he helped me understand that I had wrapped my life up in work and Lauren. I was showing signs of depression and he led me to believe that I could still have a full life. We talked through everything about my life and he was able to get me to see how I kept closing myself off every time I started to like a man. I tried to keep everyone at bay. I was punishing myself for my poor choices, allowing myself to get pregnant too young, marrying such a jackass, and everything I had done wrong. At that point, I decided that I had to at least see you again. I saw him again after you beat me and he explained to me why I felt that need to be whipped. He also explained why you felt the way you did. In any case, I think I am out of my depression now and I feel like I can go on with my life. However, I'd love it if you'd try to be in it more."

I stared at her. Her words had come gushing out and washed over me so quickly I barely had time to comprehend them. But I did understand one thing. "Lily, I would like to try to be with you more, too."

Lily returned to the light mood again and kissed me quickly. "Please tell me it will include sex."She giggled.

I laughed, too. I was about to say something else when we heard the front door open. Lily's eyes went wide. "Shit! My mother was supposed to keep Lauren later than this. She must still be mad at you and decided to come home early enough to interrupt us. Grab your clothes and get into the bathroom and get dressed."

She leaped out of bed and threw on a pair of jeans and shirt without panties or a bra. I was in the bathroom in about 10 seconds, but I still heard Lauren.

"Mom? We're home!"

"Just a second honey." I could hear Lily rush out of the bedroom for the living room.

I finished dressing and came out of the bathroom. Mrs. Johnson was staring at me. "Hello, Jon." She seemed to be holding back with Lauren around. I was going to take advantage of it and get out of the house quickly.

"Hello, Mrs. Johnson." I barely looked up. "I'll call you later, Lily, okay?"

Lily stopped what she was doing with Lauren and came over to me. I was shocked when she pulled me down and kissed me on the lips. "Tomorrow. Okay?"

"Sure." I looked over to see Mrs. Johnson looking on disapprovingly, but Lauren was giggling.

"Mommy, you're kissing Mr. Kenton."

"Yes, sweetie. I like him a lot. A whole lot."

I headed toward the door and got out of there before anything else was said.

I was only about half way home when my cell rang. I picked it up without looking. "Jon, you'd better call me tonight before you go to bed. I don't like it when a guy just fucks me and runs." She was giggling.

"Yes, ma'am. I'll call back as long as you promise to give me some more of that delectable ass."

I heard her giggling stop. "Jon, are you still seriously interested in me?"

"I think so. I'm still confused by everything Lily; me, you, Buck, Cindy, everyone. But I have always felt something special toward you, so I'd like to see what happens."

"Me, too. I mean see what happens -- well, and the sex, too."

I pulled into my driveway and got out. My mother opened the front door and waited for me to get there.

"Sleep with Lily?"

I groaned. "It's really complicated, Mom."

"I know. Mrs. Johnson was livid because when she tried to tell Lily to stay away from you Lily threw her out of the house."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

I suddenly remembered something. "Hey, why didn't you tell me Lily had been coming over here before I had to ask you in the hospital?"

She grinned. "Women's secrets."

I grinned back. "Jerk."

"Just looking out for my son."

"You always do, Mom."

"Don't you forget it."

"I'm sure you won't let me."

"You got that right!"

May 2010

During May, Lily and I spent a lot of time together. We were almost inseparable after she finally convinced me that she was no longer the depressed, unreachable woman she was before. At first, I was skeptical. But she stayed cheerful, continued to see the psychiatrist, and told me that he said she was over her period of depression.

We continued to see each other and Lauren was a joy. She was very perceptive and very intelligent for her age. I liked being around her and sometimes she clung to me, which actually made me feel very good. I had wondered if she was going to have some problems after the incident with Buck, but she displayed no signs of any. She got over it and Lily thought that was because he was never really her father and she didn't really know him. But I reminded her that that tense hostage situation could have a deleterious effect on anyone.

5 June 2010

We were in Lily's back yard for another small cookout. Mrs. Johnson had come around quite a bit, but still looked at me from time to time like she was waiting for me to go off the deep end again. I was grilling burgers and it was just me and Mom, Lily and Mrs. Johnson, and Lauren. Lily seemed very distracted and a little nervous. She had no reason to be. I was the one that was nervous. We had become soul mates in my mind and I had just bought an engagement ring. We had both kind of hinted at it, but had not had a full discussion about marriage, so I found myself nervously fingering the ring whenever I had a chance. It was in my pocket and I was going to propose after we ate.

I had been spending a lot of time at Lily's and Lauren had really taken to me. So much so that Lily had even lifted the 'no sleeping over' rule in front of her daughter. Lauren took it in stride like it was nothing, not seeming to even realize at her young age what that meant. Letting me stay over was a big step for Lily, so I knew she was in love with me. I just hoped she was ready for the next step.

As we finished cleaning up, I went and sat down next to Lily. "Lily, I have something I want to ask you."

She turned to me. "I have something I have to tell you first." She looked very serious and I was concerned. She waved to our mothers, who both joined her as we sat at her picnic table. They seemed to know what this was about. Her mother put one protective arm around Lily. Now I was petrified. "I, uh -- I'm, well, I'm pregnant." Mrs. Johnson was staring at me, gauging my reaction. My mother was smiling and watching closely, too. Lauren was over on her swings so she didn't hear it. Lily was looking at me, trying to discern my reaction. So this is why she was nervous.

I stared and then smiled. "How far along are you?" I took her hand in mine and held it.

She squeezed my hand. "Two months. I had the doctor verify it yesterday. I guess what they say about birth control is true. It's not 100%." She stared at me. "So -- are you going to say something?" I could see more than fear creep into her expression.

I grinned, leaned forward, and kissed her briefly. "That's fine, honey."

She let out a deep breath. "You sure it's okay? I mean, we didn't talk about it and I was on birth control. I don't want you to feel an obligation. I just want...".

I put my hand over her mouth. She was starting to talk fast and nervously. I grinned and reached into my pocket. I palmed the ring and pulled out my hand. "Then I guess it's a good thing I have this and a good time to ask this question." I put my hand out in front of her and opened it. The two mothers were leaning towards us to see what it was. When I opened it and Lily saw the ring, her eyes got big and filled with tears. She slowly reached out and picked it up. She looked at it and put it on her left hand.

The two mothers were now smiling and Lily got up and sat on my lap. "God, yes, Jon. I'll marry you, you broken down old soldier." I kissed her and looked over at Lauren. She was still swinging and Lily called her over. "Lauren, honey, come here. I have something to ask you."

I watched as Lauren did one of those patented leaps from the swing as it swung forward that all kids learn. "What is it, Mom?" She had taken to calling her Mom instead of Mommy lately. She said Mommy was for little kids.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,694 Followers