Finding Our Way Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onlyfiction
onlyfiction
1,026 Followers

I knew from long ago conversations that nothing had ever happened between my mother and her father. Had she wanted something to happen? As far as I knew there were no regrets in that area. My lean ballet dancer with tits got up onto her hands and knees, holding my eyes with her own, and those questions stopped mattering altogether.

"I was a good girl for you, wasn't I? I did do good." She was grinning at my shock. I was still processing that my bare-assed mother-now-wife had called me "Daddy." She looked down at my erection. There was suddenly so much blood hardening it, it looked ready to explode.

She took it in her strong little hand, and carefully swung her leg over my thighs. Her thin black landing strip hovered over what looked like a red zeppelin sticking up out of her fist. I stared at her sweet little pussy as it finally kissed the engorged head. She held there waiting for something.

I looked up the pelvis her to flat yummy tummy to her swollen breasts and protruding pink nipples on up past her delicate collar bone, her graceful neck and finally that beautiful face. There was that long thin nose I loved, those high cheekbones bolstering up those mischievous deep green eyes. And the thrill of the moment made her mouth ruby red, cracked into a smile that looked like she was waiting to hear a punchline. Or to deliver one.

She spoke four words, and with each word she took another quarter of the length of my sex organ into hers. "It...Oooh...is...yynnnhh!...goooood...mmmmnnnn...DADDY!" I was buried all in. If I hadn't been blowing my load for so many hours beforehand I'm sure I would've lost my nut right in that first drop. My glorious mother shrieked, "UUUHHHH!! Oh-shit-Kevin-Baby-you're-so-big-in-me!!" She slammed her hands onto my chest as she leaned over me. I won't lie. It hurt. Her hair cascaded down around her face. Her eyes were round in what could have been pain, but I knew from years of shared sexual bliss that it was overwhelming stimulation. Every cunt muscle gripped tight, and she pulled up - almost completely off of her place. She made a tight "o" with her lips, and - visibly shaking - slammed all the way back down. "OOOOOoooooo!!" She took a huge breath in through her nose, and closed her eyes. She whispered down to me, "I love you so fucking much." And then she started to really fuck me into the bed. Her eyes flew open at the sensation of dick rapidly barging into a pussy that should be too tight to accommodate it. She didn't slow down for a second. In a whine mixed with whisper she said, "It's so good, Baby! It's so good, Daddy! It's so good, Baby! It's so good, Daddy! It's so good, Baby! It's so good, Daddy!" Again and again. It wasn't in rhythm to the bouncing of her perfect ass. She just kept moving her hips like a blur, and saying it over and over like it was the most important message she'd ever deliver.

I know this comes as no surprise, but it really needs to be said: it was just SO fucking good. It was the greatest sex to cap off the greatest night of sex I could have ever imagined. We'll never forget that night and that day. We knew - and know - that such a spectacular joining had to be incredibly rare and unusual. If everyone could have it like this, it would be the fall of civilization.

We'd been sweating together, massaging each other's insides, for years before that day. I'd never dreamed it could get any hotter. But there it was: My long and lean woman rising and falling onto my cock over and over, looking me in the eyes with love and lust; my wife - my mother - filled with my loving bone and calling me "Daddy."

Chapter 6

Business. Pleasure. Panic. Peace.

"Janine, I'm so glad to finally meet you," said Tom Snyder, our dinner host. "Dorothy was telling me the other day how fantastic Kevin's wife is, and Kev here goes all gooey-eyed whenever he talks about you." We were just having coffee and cake for desert, and no one could take eyes off of my wife.

"I don't...all gooey...?"

"Thanks Tom. I get pretty gooey over Kevin too." My hand was in her lap under the covered table. She turned to smile at me as her hand guided mine up under her short red skirt. She was indeed gooey.

Dorothy's coffee came up through her nose, and Tom grinned. "I guess Mr. Coutler gets the same way too. Your man is already a rising star at the firm after only four months."

"You've been a huge help, Tom," I said sincerely. "I wouldn't have had a chance if you hadn't shown me the ropes at the firm." Mom removed my hand from her groin. She was only giving me an appetizer; a promise.

"Yes," added my bride. Her hair was tied up into an elegant bun, and her long slender neck was smooth and tempting in the light of Tom and Dorothy's dining room. "And we're so thankful you connected me to your wife. Without Dorothy's help we would still feel like visitors here." She turned to Dorothy. "But we feel at home already."

I'd accepted a $25,000/year pay increase and moved us to this colder region of the country for the new position at the new firm. I already had offers from two other firms in my pocket, but nothing that really tempted me to jump so early in my career at this new firm. My mother had been an integral part of all of it.

"Oh don't even think about it, Janine. You're the first person I've met who was connected to Tom's firm in any way that I could really talk with. I swear, Kevin, Your wife seems to know about everything. The relationship advice she gives...solid gold. You're a lucky man."

"Happily guilty as charged." I said with my hands up.

"The Love Guru she calls you," Tom added.

"You're embarrassing me, Dorthy." She turned to look me in the eyes again. "I'm pretty sure I'm the luckiest person in the room."

"Awww!" said Dorthy, and Tom gave me a here-she-goes look. I smiled politely. I liked it when my wife talked. A good son always listens to his mother. "Let's go into the living room," Dorothy continued. "I want to hear about how they found their way together."

"Ah, the story at last," Tom said, picking up his coffee, and leading the way to the overstuffed chairs and couches of their living room. "Kevin is usually pretty mum on the subject of his private life."

My "mum" gave my hand a squeeze as we sat down into a snug two-seater sofa. She slid her free hand onto my thigh and rubbed at it absently.

"Tell us all about it Janine," our host urged.

"Um...where should I begin?"

"Begin at the beginning. Are you from the same town as Kevin?"

"Not at first. I was raised in a trailer park about fifty miles from the corporate limits." Both our hosts stiffened slightly at the idea of this lovely composed creature hailing from the boondocks. "Life there wasn't so bad as some people seem to think, but we were poor. I was raised by both my parents. There wasn't any violence or anything like that in our home. There was drinking and frustration, but nothing like what you might be thinking."

"I...uh...I wasn't thinking anything, really." Tom started to say.

"Relax, Tom," I offered. "I worried about all kinds of nasty stuff when she told me about her childhood. There's a stereotype, and it's as much in my brain as anyone's." I turned to my sweet one. "Apparently it was pretty bad for some people there, but she was one of the lucky ones."

She smiled back at me. "Lucky enough I guess." And to our hosts, "I moved into the city when I turned 17."

Tom was a money man down to his toes. It made him a great guy to bounce new ideas off of. He could see where the profit might come from, and where the leaks may spring. Even in his private life he was cautious and scrupulous. Dorothy came from money, and Tom was a self-made man. When it was clear that they wanted to marry, Tom brought Dorothy with him to talk to her father about how Dorothy and her family's money could be arranged so that there would be no worries that Tom might be making a grab at their fortune. Supposedly it had been a very awkward conversation at first - Dorothy's family didn't usually discuss money - but Tom insisted. Money is important, and he didn't want it to get in the way. The three of them later sat with Tom's now-father-in-law's lawyer, and the prenuptial agreement was prepared to make everyone feel safe. And Happy.

I had heard about this and told Mom this story long before tonight, so she caught on right away when Tom started asking questions about what she did to make ends meet before meeting me. "I worked as a waitress when I moved to what my neighborhood thought of as 'the city.' But only a few months after arriving, I met my first husband. He'd been my favorite customer. We ran into each other outside of work one evening. We went out, and enjoyed each other's company. One thing led to another, and we ended up married. I guess you could say it was a whirlwind affair. I'm not a gold digger, though, Tom." He held his hands up as if at gunpoint. "I had no idea about money. To me everyone seemed to have nice clothes and things in the city. He pursued me, and I really liked him. I was seventeen, and I didn't think I needed his or anyone else's money. I thought I was immortal."

We all chuckled, knowing that feeling.

"When did you meet Kevin?"

"Kevin was just a boy growing up in the neighborhood." She didn't mention that it was the same house. "I certainly wasn't looking at him as a man; Not while I was married, and not for many years afterwards"

"How about you, Kev. Did you have a crush from the beginning?"

I shrugged. "She was certainly one of the prettiest women on the block. Then, as I got older she was, by far, the prettiest widow in town. I can't say I had a crush on her as a kid, though."

"Oh, a widow?" cried Dorothy. "How did he die?"

Mom gave the details of my father's fatal heart attack. I turned to focus all my attention on her as she spoke so no one would look at my face and suspect that his death concerned me. "He'd left his investments in a pretty elaborate trust," Janine continued. "His old firm keeps an eye on all the players as a courtesy. I studied a few bookkeeping and accounting texts at home, so I could keep an eye on them, and I quietly bring the books to independent accountants every now and then." I hadn't realized that Mom had taken those measures to protect herself, but it didn't come as a surprise. She was a quick study when she wanted or needed to be. "So I was very single and my money was already well sorted out long before Kevin and I ended up in each other's arms." This seemed to satisfy Tom well enough.

"Were your parents still back at the parks when this all happened?"

"I assume so, yes. We broke off contact almost immediately after I moved to the city. They were unhappy that I'd left when I got my chance, but they must have agreed with me well enough, because the last I heard, they'd moved away - somewhere east I was told some years after I'd left." With how my grandmother and grandfather allegedly drank, they had most likely passed away by now."

Everyone was quiet at the grim turn of my beauty's story. Dorothy swept in to save the day.

"What about your mother, Kevin?"

"My mother is AMAZING!" We all laughed at the break in tension. "I mean it. I'm crazy about my mom." My bride grinned at me and squeezed my thigh.

"I take it you like his mom too Janine?" This time it was Tom.

"I'm just so proud of how Kevin takes such good care of his mother. She's a lucky lady to have Kevin in her life."

"Right. You were in the same neighborhood. Did you know each other before you and Kevin found your way together?"

"Oh, yes. In fact we felt very connected from early on. Her story is quite similar to mine. She lost Kevin's father when Kevin was still quite young."

No one wanted to go into causes of death again.

"So you were the young widows on the street. I can see how that could make a bond. I imagine you two leaned on one another." My wife and I sat silent, allowing Dorothy to imagine whatever she wanted. "So then how did it happen? How did you end up in a romance with the son?"

"It was all kind of a surprise to both of us; very sudden. Kevin had just ended things with a girlfriend who left him feeling...well...frustrated. He'd gotten all fired up with her, but she wasn't able to help him...eh...close the deal I guess you could say. It wasn't the first time this had happened, but Kevin decided that it was the last."

"And you offered to take care of that for him?!"

"No, of course not! I didn't really look at Kevin that way. I mean, sure, he'd buffed up, and was very handsome, but he just didn't appear on my radar as someone to date or anything like that. I don't think he really saw me that way so much before that afternoon either."

I shook my head. "Not until I came to the back yard that day."

"He didn't feel like dealing with his mother, so he came over to calm down under this big sycamore tree I have in my backyard. It's a great place to meditate and take a break from the world. He'd enjoyed an open invitation to climb that tree whenever he wanted since he was a little boy. So he came to the backyard to cool his overstimulated and frustrated jets..."

"Only to find her..." I jerked my thumb at Janine. "...sunbathing there in the buff!"

"He was in his early twenties!" she cried out in mock-defensive tones. "He wasn't climbing trees anymore, so I never guessed he'd be coming over. Ugh. Anyway, he did come over, and I was sunbathing naked. I didn't want to act ashamed of my body in front of him or anyone else. I told him that sunbathing nude was great and that he should try it some time. He borrowed a towel from the house, came back to the tree and took me up on my suggestion."

"Naked?!" Dorothy was scandalized.

I nodded. "What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I stripped and laid myself down to catch some sun."

"Then who jumped whose bones?"

"Dorothy, please!" said Tom. "I'm sorry you two. You don't have to answer that if you don't want to. It's your own private business."

"It matters, Tom! I'm not asking for any of the gross details. I just want to know who started it up."

"I really don't think..." Tom began

"Its fine, Tom." I said. "The fact of the matter is that no one started anything when I first lay down, and we're not 100% sure of who started things from there."

"We fell asleep." Mom explained simply.

"No!" Dorothy again. Tom shot her a look, and she let us continue.

"At first there was some awkwardness, but I'd been in the sun for a while, and I finally just dozed off. Kev was so stressed out about his break up that he eventually just blacked out."

"Strange but true, "I confirmed.

"So what happened?"

"Well, I'd been reading a romance novel before Kevin had arrived. You know, Danielle Steele or something like that."

"And deep down in my brain - or whatever - I'd left some...'business'...unfinished." I said. "And it just sort of started happening. Janine snuggled up to me in her sleep. I guess it's a habit you never kick."

"And Kevin's body reacted the way any twenty something can be expected to react after the frustration he'd had earlier in the day."

"At some point we each became conscious of what we were doing, but we were each still half asleep and dreaming. Neither of us realized who the other was until things had gone... well... let's just say we were already beyond the point of no return... So... well... we didn't try to stop or return. We kept right at it until the end."

"Hoo-wow" said Tom.

Mom was blushing and smiling wide. "It was really weird for Kevin after that first time."

"Wasn't it weird for you Janine?"

Mom started into space for a moment; shaking her head. She came back to Earth, and looked Dorothy in the eye. She shrugged her shoulders, and shook her head again. "You know Dorothy, I don't know how this will sound to you. It was weird. Objectively weird. There wasn't anything to debate about it. But..." she squeezed my hand. "...it was the most mind-blowing experience of my life. I knew it was weird. I knew it was probably wrong in most senses of the word. But it was a life-altering earth-shattering experience for me, and I knew that - weird or not - I'd take it again. I acknowledged that it was a mistake." I nodded. "I didn't push Kevin to do it again, and I really tried to help him make peace with it however he could." I nodded again. "But I couldn't and I can't pretend that I regretted it for a second. I can't believe that I ever will." She took a sip of water that had been served with the coffee, and then she blushed and gushed, "He's still Earth-shattering."

The three of them laughed, and I struggled not to puff out my chest.

"And Kevin's mom is happy with you two coming together this way? The marriage?"

I was hard, but her hand held it in place and hid it at the same time. "She's very very satisfied, Tom." Squeeze. "Very satisfied." I could only nod and smile. "I know you're wondering about how she feels about the age difference. The thing is, before he put a ring on my finger, Kevin demonstrated his commitment to our relationship many times..." squeeze. "quite convincingly." squeeze. "I think it's safe to say that his mother was overwhelmed..." squeeze "...by his passion..." squeeze. "...and dedication." squeeze. She turned to look me in the eyes. "I know that I can hardly believe it; how amazing it is with him."

We kissed, and Dorothy Awwww-ed. I took her face in one hand, and put my cheek against hers so that my face was hidden from out hosts. "Wow," I whispered into her ear. "I hope you aren't planning on getting any sleep tonight."

My mother giggled, and squeezed my cock through my trousers leg with one hand, and pushed me away with the other. "Hee hee! I'm going to hold you to that!" She squeezed my member again, and it occurred to me that our hosts might be able to see it.

And then I thought my heart would explode as I realized that it didn't matter even if they did.

It didn't matter if they did, did it? Or did it? Did it?

Did it matter?

Did it? Did it? Did it? Did it? Did it? Did it matter?

Did it matter?

Did it matter?

Did it? Did it?

Did it did it did it did...it did...it did. It did.

It did matter.

Shit.

***

"...we kissed, and everything felt perfect," Mom said. I nodded, looking at my hands. "But then he started shaking."

"And sweating," I added.

"Yeah. I thought maybe he was sick. Dorothy had served fish, but Ke...Chip hasn't had a bad reaction to fish since he was very young." "Chip" meant me. Mom was going by the name "Patty."

The pale 50-something fireplug of a man sitting across from us, calling himself "Danny," smiled for the first time since meeting us in the ornate red, brown and gold hotel lobby. Janine's motherly side brought a spark in his eyes and a twitch to his salt and pepper mustache.

"That night," my mother continued "was the first time in four years - the first time ever, really - that he had difficulty...getting started in the bedroom." A single shaggy eyebrow ascended the face of our listener. "Don't get me wrong..."

He waved his hand. "No, no. Don't worry."

"Once I'd changed into my stockings and garters and satin..."

"Patty! Please. I really don't need to know the details. One look at you, and it's easy to believe you managed to stoke young Chip's fires."

"Sorry." She blushed. "It's just...we've never talked with anyone before who knew both what we are and what we're doing."

"Sure sure. I understand. I'm sure my mother would've enjoyed such a treat if we'd ever managed it."

"When did she pass?" You can never really tell for sure from the stories you find online. They get reprinted on various sites. It's impossible to know unless a specific year is given, and even then there is no way to be sure what is fact and what isn't.

onlyfiction
onlyfiction
1,026 Followers