Finding Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third day of the trip is a get there day. You spend all day and night reaching Mexico, so you have to find your entertainment elsewhere. Most of the daylight hours involve trying to master your tan, so that is where we were headed. I didn't want the noise from the pool area, so we found some deck chairs close to the front of the ship to use. The weather was beautiful, and it reminded me that back home it was currently 34 degrees F.

"You guys want some company?"

"Hi Rachel, hi Sara, please join us. We'd love the company."

"Thanks, Jeremy, how are you doing, Jason? I see you haven't thrown him overboard yet."

"Hi Rachel. Yeah, I can't throw him over, he's my ride home when we land. Of course I could always take the light rail home. Hi Sara, you look lovely, as usual."

Sara turned a few shades of red before thanking him and sitting down next to him. I waited patiently to see what Rachel would wear for tanning. She pulled her shirt over her head to reveal a fairly modest bikini top. It covered all of her ample chest, which I was guessing was about a 36C. I usually don't like big breasts, but hers looked really nice encased in her top. She took off her baggy shorts and we saw her matching bottoms, the same magenta color, and basically the same size as most panties.

I usually like to see lots of skin, but the fact that she tried to keep covered, to a point, made her even more sexy.

"You look amazing. Absolutely stunning. Write it down, I'm speechless. It doesn't happen very often" I said. "I know it's not proper to ask a lady this, but how old are you?"

"I don't mind at all. I'm 30. Let me guess yours. I'd say 34. How did I do?"

"One off, I'm 35. So when we are an old married couple, I'll be 70 and you'll only be 65. What do you say?"

"I'd say you are getting a little ahead of yourself there. Let's just take it day by day."

Right away my brain was working overtime. Did that mean I had a chance, or was she just teasing me? While I pondered that, I decided to be a gentleman and bring everyone a drink. When I got back Rachel was on her stomach. Her butt looked so incredible. She didn't need a thong to look good, she could do it the natural way.

"Are you going to stare at my ass all day or are you going to give me my drink?"

"I'm sorry, here you are. I didn't mean to stare, but my mother told me to never pass up seeing something beautiful."

She blushed and didn't reply.

"I just thought of something. Have you ever been to Mazo Beach?"

She turned to look at me and decided to reply this time. "Yes, I have. I'm not going back unless a guy goes with me, though. When I was there it was me and about 50 naked guys. They all try to strut their stuff going by, and it's just uncomfortable. How do you know about Mazo?"

"I've always wanted to go to a nude beach, and that one is the closest one around. I can't believe you went nude. I wish I would have been there. Maybe when we get to Cozumel we can visit a nudist beach. Or you could get up right now and go to the top deck. It doesn't allow nude, but you can go topless. It really saddens me that they only allow topless on that deck. Why not on the whole ship? And if they allowed nude, I would be nude all the time. Did I say nude enough times?"

She thought it was funny that I was stammering again. "I'll try a beach in Cozumel if you do. I bet the view will be very nice. The beach, too, of course."

We had smoked most of the afternoon, so I told her that I had to get cleaned up for supper. "We are staying on the Empress deck, room 243 if you ever want to call or stop by. You and Sara are welcome anytime."

"Thanks for the invite, I just might do that. See you at supper."

Supper was nice, and this time we spent more time talking to Don and Marge. We found out they were on a second honeymoon. Don got embarrassed by the chorus of "awwww"s that came from the table, but Marge accepted them. I could see she was the romantic of the two, and that she adored her husband. I think all guys would want to have their wife still look at them that way after 25 years of marriage. Don was a lucky guy.

Later that night Jason and I went to the comedy show. It wasn't the greatest, but it was something to do and better than sitting in our room all night. Jason and Sara had arranged to meet on deck at 10, so I went back to our room. The phone was ringing when I entered, and I just caught it.

"Hey you, I thought maybe I had missed you. Do you want to go for a walk up top?"

"Hey Rachel, I'd love to. I'll meet you starboard side as soon as you can get there. See you in a few."

I did a quick hair and teeth check in the mirror before speed walking to our meeting place. She was already there, and her short hair was blowing in the wind and looking very sexy. She greeted me with a hug, the best hug I've ever had, and took my hand. I'm surprised we didn't walk into or trip over anything, because we walked and looked into each other's eyes. We walked until we found a spot where we could be alone and stopped there.

"You know, you can't fool me," she said.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I see thru your sense of humor. You come across as cocky and sarcastic, but under that you are a very kind, caring man. I've known since that first night at supper that I was going to kiss you."

She raised herself on her toes and I leaned down to meet her kiss. Our first kiss was electric. I've always been a cynical guy, and I would never have believed that you could feel something like that from a kiss. I was wrong. Her lips were so smooth, and her touch lingered as she slowly pulled away. She kissed me again before pulling away and staring into my eyes.

"That was nice," she said in the biggest understatement of the decade. "It's your turn, kiss me." I moved my hands to her face and gently held her along her jaw line. I turned my head and kissed her on the lips before kissing her nose and forehead.

"Thanks for a wonderful evening, Jeremy, I'll call you tomorrow morning before we leave. Goodnight."

I was left with a hug and kiss goodbye, and a bad case of blue balls. I floated back to my room and found Jason getting ready for bed.

"How did your night go?" I asked.

"It went really well. We ended up making out for like an hour on the topless deck. Nobody is up there at night, so we were basically alone. How did you and Rachel do?"

"She kissed me. It was so good, bro. I've never felt like this before. If we hit that iceberg I was asking about earlier and I die, I'll die happy. It sounds like she is going with me into Cozumel, is that all right? I'm sorry it's so last minute."

"It's all good. I asked Sara to go with me, so I'm glad I'm not ditching you. I don't mean to be rude, but I have to get some sleep. Goodnight."

I fully expected to lay awake all night thinking about her, but I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning feeling very content. I shaved, showered and tried to make myself look presentable. I was replaying the kiss from Rachel when the phone snapped me out of my daydream.

"Hey good looking, how about you and me and breakfast. 20 minutes, I'll meet you there. Almost forgot- good morning!"

"Yes, it sure is a good morning. I'll see you in 20 then. Bye." She was already bossing me around, but I didn't care. If it meant seeing her, I was fine. Breakfast went well, and we were soon pulling up to the pier in Cozumel. We followed the signs to our shuttle bus and talked until we got to our beach. I had made all these grand plans for my trip, and the only scenery I am seeing is two green eyes penetrating into mine. The bus driver didn't kill us so I thanked him on my way by.

We parted ways for a moment to go change into our swimming suits. Being a guy meant that I was done 5 minutes before she was. I'm also pretty smart, so I didn't say anything about it. She came out in a one piece suit this time. I usually don't like that type, but hers really brought out her shape and was very complimentary of her figure.

"I see you approve. I've been snorkeling before and found that with a bikini you spend a lot of time making sure nothing has come off. This way I can maneuver all I want and not worry. Besides, it makes my butt look really good, doesn't it?"

"Yes," I said, "I do believe it does. Very nice. Shall we go, ma'am?"

"Lead the way, Mr. Goodwrench."

We picked up all of our paraphernalia and headed for the water. I'd never gone snorkeling before, so it took a little time to get accustomed to it. Rachel showed me how to do things, and soon we were off amongst the fish and coral reef. We floated along holding hands. We were in our own little world there. Fish of all colors and sizes floated peacefully under us. It was as if these beautiful creatures were drawn to us, and we were drawn to them.

Both of us were getting pretty tired so we made our way back to shore. We turned in our equipment and picked up our loosely guarded bags. We checked the time and saw that we had just over an hour before the bus was to take us back.

"Let's go for a walk on the beach," she said as she took my hand.

We walked down about 200 yards and followed the beach around a small bend. On the other side of this bend were perhaps 200 naked men and women. Some were with families, some were alone, but for the most part it was couples. Rachel paused when she saw what the beach was, so I stopped. I learned a very long time ago to be quiet and let women think. She squeezed my hand harder, looked me in the eye, and started walking towards the people.

She found the spot she wanted and we stopped. Both of us had taken towels from the ship, so those were put down first. She looked to be pretty nervous, and I was scared to a point, but mostly I was excited. I already knew that I loved this woman, and I was going to see her naked for the first time.

"You first," she said.

She watched with great interest as I untied my shorts and started to pull them down. Luckily it was somewhat fluffed up for her, I didn't want her to see it when it was totally deflated. No guy is ever big enough, so any help is welcomed. I hit the pubic hair and was at the make or break point. I didn't stop there, and now Little Jeremy and the boys were out for her viewing pleasure.

"Wow" escaped her lips, and that is the magic word that all men strive to hear. Wow is much better than a laugh or a disappointed look. I didn't want to break her concentration so I just waited for her to finish. I watched as her eyes went from my penis to my eyes.

"Your turn."

With her eyes never leaving mine, she peeled the shoulder straps off and began to roll the wet bathing suit off of herself. This was one of those times in life that things appear to be in slow motion. I know from first hand experience that car accidents are that way, and now I learned that watching a woman undress for the first time merit's a slow motion event.

I was just starting to get a peek at her areolas, and I had to convince my eyes that I couldn't blink until this was done. Her suit hung up for the slightest moment in time on her breast, but just enough to see her nipple bounce back after being released. The bottoms of her breasts were now visible and I took in every detail. Her breasts were fairly big, maybe a big B or small C, and they were perfectly round. I was impressed that they were still perky, considering she was now 30.

They stood proudly out, and her areolas were pink and very noticeable against her dark skin. Her nipples were perhaps a half inch wide and stood out almost as much. I had paused there long enough to realize I was missing the unveiling, and I caught up as her suit was rolled past her belly button. Her stomach was so smooth and firm, leading me to the conclusion that she must work out quite often.

Next I watched as the V started to show. I find this region incredibly sexy. It's like it was designed to draw our eyes to it, and then you keep following it to the promised land. It was at this point that I noticed that she was totally bald. I love shaved pussies. It must have been an act of God that I wasn't sprouting a painful erection because I glanced down and saw it was still only at half mast.

Back to the slow motion, I could now see her bulge being uncovered, and what seemed like seconds later, her shaved vagina was there for all to see. I don't remember the suits final journey down her legs, as I was preoccupied at the moment.

"Oh my God" was all I could muster.

Before I knew it she was already face down on the towel. I felt a little strange standing there by myself so I joined her. I decided I wanted a tan on the front, so I laid down on my back.

"Jeremy, will you do me a favor?"

"Anything. I mean, sure, what do you need?"

"Will you put lotion on my back, I don't want to get burned. The lotion is in the side pocket of my bag."

I reached over her to grab the bag. As I did I felt my penis ever so slightly brush against her leg. I sat up and started at her shoulders and worked down. When I made it to her waist, I teased along her crack while applying the lotion. I didn't get any resistance so I made an executive decision to continue on. I'd hate to have her burn her butt. That can be painful. I let the lotion drip onto each cheek before I moved my hands to them.

Her ass felt so smooth, and so soft, I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. I made sure that I didn't miss one inch of skin, going back over places I had already covered. On the southern end of the trip I got a little too close and bumped her pussy lips. I heard a sharp intake of breath, but she didn't stop me. Realizing I had taken too much time, I did her legs quick and announced that the job was complete.

I asked if I could use some for my sensitive area, and she said "knock yourself out." Rachel watched as I applied it to my very white skin, so I made sure that my private parts were protected as well. I may have given too much attention to Little Jeremy, because he was now about ¾ hard. But hey, I wanted to be safe.

"Jeremy, guys are supposed to do that in private," she said with a naughty grin.

"I've created a monster."

We both got a good laugh from her joke and it put us at ease. It felt amazing to be naked in front of all those people. The only time I felt funny was when a family with kids would walk by. Rachel finally felt comfortable enough to roll over, and soon had her fabulous body displayed for all to see.

"I'll handle to lotion this time, dear."

"Fine, be that way. I'm just trying to help out" I said.

"You are so funny."

I wasn't the only one watching her apply lotion to her breasts and groin area. Most of the guys, and some girls, were watching the free show. We spent most of our time talking, and for a good portion of that time we held hands. My penis was now pretty much flaccid, and I didn't hear any complaints from her. That was a good sign. I got looks from females of all ages, too, so I was feeling pretty good. A nude beach can be a great confidence boost.

Sadly, our time was up. We changed back into our street clothes and bid adieu to our little slice of heaven. I pulled Rachel to a semi-hidden spot by a sand dune and kissed her. We kissed for a few minutes before I spoke up.

"Rachel, thank you for a wonderful day in paradise. The island is pretty nice, too."

"You are welcome, big boy, and thank you. I had a great time with you. Plus, I finally got to see you naked. Thus the 'big boy' reference."

"My, what a naughty little girl you are. I'm glad I got to see you, too. I knew I would from the second I saw you walk up to the table. It's not a cocky thing, it's just that I've never felt anything like I felt when I saw you. It's like I knew at that moment that you were the one for me. We better get going unless you want to swim back to the 'Ecstasy.'"

Not 30 feet down the beach she said "I feel the same way." The bus dropped us off at the pier again, and we shopped until we had to leave. We both bought some knick knack's for our families and friends back home. Our time was officially up so we walked one block back to the pier. We chose a spot up on top of the tender and settled in for the ride back. Rachel rested her head on my shoulder, so I put my arm around her and we rode back in content silence.

We kissed and parted ways upon arriving, and even though we would see each other at supper, it was still hard watching her leave my sight. Jason was already back from his jaunt, and we compared notes. He and Sara had a great time walking around the island. He showed me all the presents he bought for his family and asked how my day went. I told him about snorkeling, about the things we bought, and oh yeah, the nude beach.

"You saw her naked? How did you pull that off?"

"We were done snorkeling, walked down the beach and there it was. I went first and then she joined me. She shaves, by the way."

"You lucky bastard, all I've done is felt Sara's boobs."

"It wasn't even sexual, Jason. It was comfortable and nice. The only thing we did was hold hands. I put lotion on her butt, but that was just me being the helpful guy I am."

"Yeah, helpful. To you or her? Get dressed, we have to meet them for supper soon."

Supper went well, and we all behaved for Don and Marge. They had taken the tour of the Mayan ruins and told us all about it. It sounded really interesting, but I wouldn't have seen all of Rachel that way. So I decided I made the right choice.

After supper we all went to the illusionist's show in the theater hall. It was a bit of a let down because he couldn't make everyone's clothes disappear. The nude beach part had sunk in enough for me to know that I really liked being naked in public. It was part liberating, part exhibitionism that made it so fun. Plus almost every female on that beach saw my wiener. I think I'll leave the part about going to the beach out of my recap for my folks when I get back. I have a feeling that they will be meeting Rachel soon, so I'll leave her in the story.

As this was our last night on the ship, we went for a moonlight walk. The temperature was cooler than previous nights, so we had to snuggle to keep warm. Whenever we found ourselves alone we would kiss. Our kissing was getting hotter, too. A few times we were lost in a make out session only to become aware that people were around us. We'd just smile politely and move on.

We ran into Jason and Sara, and they asked if it was okay if they took the ladies room for the evening. I said I was fine with that, and after a long pause Rachel agreed. Sara pulled Jason after her, leaving a "thank you guys" behind them.

"Jeremy, we need to talk about something. I really, really like you, but I don't want to have sex yet. Are you okay with that?"

"Of course I am. I never pictured you as being the type who sleeps with a guy right away. It will be amazing just to have you in the room, to wake up to your face. I give you my word that no sex will be had."

"See, I told you that under that sarcasm is a wonderful man. I know you wouldn't try anything with me, that is why I agreed to do it. I've only been with a couple of guys, and I've been hurt pretty bad. I just want to be careful with you. I think I am already in love with you, but if you can wait for me, I would appreciate it."

"I'll wait as long as it takes, Rachel. I know that I am in love with you, so I'll be there when the time is right. So, does that mean that we can't do 'other' things too?"

"There you go being silly again, you goofball. If you can keep a secret I'll tell you something about myself: I love doing 'other' things. Let's go see your room."

We made our way back to my room and I gave her the tour. Yep, still being silly since all the rooms, except for the rich people rooms, were pretty much the same. I slid the beds so that they were together, and we settled in to watch the movie on the ships only channel. We were both pretty tired when the credits finally rolled, so we got ready for bed. I brushed my teeth first and changed into my pajamas.